The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 4th February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY 4TH FEBRUARY.

KEEP IT SIMPLE

But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking (Matthew 6:7).

Some people believe what they need when they’re in a dire situation is a powerful prayer, but what exactly is a powerful prayer? To some, it has to do with the multiplicity of words or how loud they’re able to shout when they pray. But really, what produces result isn’t the intensity of your shout or multiplicity of your words; rather, it’s your faith in the Lord and His Word—your confidence in the One to whom you pray.

This makes prayer not only exciting, but also something to keep simple. That’s the essence of the Master’s admonition in our theme verse. He said, “Don’t pray like the heathen, who erroneously think they’ll be heard for using vain repetitions.” God isn’t hard of hearing.

The Bible says He already knows what you need before you ask Him (Matthew 6:8). Therefore, learn to pray like Jesus. He prayed and acted simply. Recall the simple way He prayed at the tomb of Lazarus.

The Bible says, “...And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me. And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast sent me. And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth” (John 11:41-43).

Jesus said in Mark 11:23-24, “For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.” That’s it! So, make your prayers simple. Pray with faith, confident of the Father’s love for you and the guarantee of hearing that you have in His presence.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for your Word in my heart, which comes forth from my lips in prayer, to effect changes in circumstances and situations around me. The power of the Holy Spirit is at work in me, bringing about a transformation in my life, from glory to glory, in the Name of the Lord Jesus. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Philippians 4:6; Luke 18:1; James 5:15-18
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 24:36-51 & Exodus 28

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 15:12-21 & Job 40-41

#TALKINGSESSION

4TH FEBRUARY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, Yours is the greatness, the power, the glory, the majesty, and the splendour, for everything in heaven and earth is Yours. Your blessing brings wealth, with no painful toil for it; therefore, I refuse to fret or struggle for anything, for I am in Your rest.

I am living in the morning of my life; I am prosperous and successful in every good work. I thank You for supplying everything I need to live triumphantly for Your glory and fulfil my destiny in You! You’ve brought me into the place of rest and superabundance, where all my needs are met.

I am set on the path of success, glory, victory and divine destiny! I walk in preordained pathways, for predestination is at work in me! The course of events in my life has been structured by God to bring Him glory, having established me to fulfil my destiny of Him!

I am excellent and full of glory; my path is as the shining light that shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day! I am living the life of dominion, power, and righteousness.

I make progress with giant strides, by the power of the Spirit, and through the Word. I walk in increased grace, wisdom, knowledge, and divine provisions, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:  TUESDAY 4TH FEBRUARY 2020.

THEME: LET YOUR MODRATION BE KNOWN II.

MEMORISE:

And put a knife to thy throat, if thou be a man given to appetite. Proverbs 23:2

READ: Proverbs 23:21

21 For the drunkard and the glutton shall come to poverty: and drowsiness shall clothe a man with rags.

As much as food is necessary for humans to stay alive, it could also be the cause of untimely death for some. This is primarily because such people have refused to exercise moderation and care in their food intake. Today’s memory verse says you should control your appetite, exercise restraint even if it appears you may die by doing so. Don’t be like Esau who, because of hunger, in Genesis 25:32 claimed:

“Behold, I am at the point to die: and what profit shall this birthright do to me?” 

Listen: You will not die by exercising discipline on yourself. It is indiscipline that kills. Sometime ago, some rats were used for an experiment. They were put in two groups “A and B. the ones in the first group “A, were fed very well, thus they grew fresh and robust while the ones in group B were given fewer rations, so they were not as fat as those in the first group. After some time, all the rats were injected with the same measure of a disease. Those in group A died while those in B survived.

The researchers found a strong connection between overfeeding and the failure of the rats in group A to survive the disease. Watch the quantity of food you consume, especially when you are about to go to bed. It may be difficult at the start, but keep at it, your body will adjust. 

Avoid junk and genetically modified food. As much as possible, reduce how often you take canned food. In fact, eating too much processed food has been linked with the development of cancer. It is best to eat organic fruits and vegetables as they are healthy. Grow some of your food if you can. 

God is interested in your spiritual wellbeing but He is also very interested in your health. That is why He took care of sickness through the stripes on His body (Isaiah 53:5) before His crucifixion for your sins at Calvary. He needs you to take care of your body because the healthier you are, the more effective you will be in His service.

KEY POINT:

It is foolish to eat dangerously and expect to live in divine health.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Exodus 16-18

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 27: TAKE MY LIFE, AND LET IT BE.

1. Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
*Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in endless praise.

2. Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

3. Take my voice and let me sing,
Always, only for my King.
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee.

4. Take my silver and my gold,
Not a mite would I withhold.
Take my intellect and use
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose.

5. Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart, it is Thine own,
It shall be Thy royal throne.

6. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee.
RESTORATION TODAY

TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 4 2020.

TOPIC: *THE TRAP OF COMPLAINING*

"In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. 1 Thessalonians 5:18.

*MESSAGE* 
When things don't go the way we're expecting, or circumstances seem to be against us, it's easy to fall into the trap of complaining. It can temporarily make us feel better. But it won't solve anything and in the end it actually makes things worse. The cycle goes like this: we have a problem so we complain and stay stuck. We feel bad, so we complain even more and end up with a whole load of stress, rather than a solution 

The Bible says: 'Do all things without murmurings and disputings' (Philippians 2:14). why?  Because not only does complaining make things worse, it also means we're doubting God's wisdom and provision. It means we think we know what we need better than God does. Which really isn't the case. Just think about the Israelites. God provided for their needs, but they still complained to Moses, forgetting the ways that God had provided for them in the past.

it's easy to forget what God has done for us and complain because our current prayers haven't been answered yet. And when we get trapped in the cycle of complaining, forgetting what God has done for us, we lose our joy. So instead of complaining, we need to be counting our blessings and thanking God—in all circumstances. David prayed: 'Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer. (Psalm 19:14). Let's pray the same about our words.

*ACTION POINT*
? What are you thankful for today? Write them down.

*SCRIPTURES*
Psalm 19:4; Philippians 2:14; Psalm 34:1.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Father, thank You for ALL You've done for me.

2. Father, thank You for ALL You are to me.

3. Father, give me the grace to continually be thankful rather than falling into the trap of complaining in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*
Genesis 41:50-42.38; Psalm 19:1-14; Matthew 24:29-51
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE.

TUESDAY 4TH FEBRUARY, 2020

TOPIC: THE ABUSE OF GRACE AND ETERNAL DAMNATION

SCRIPTURE: For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins. But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. He that despise Moses’ law died without mercy under two or three witnesses : Hebrews 10:26-28.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The abuse of grace leads to eternal damnation.

The grace of God which is given to help us live a sin-free life has been used by many in our days to brazenly commit sin and excuse it away. There are people who live anyhow they want in the name of grace. Some preachers teach that once you are saved, you are forever saved and that it does not matter the sin you commit. That is a lie from the pit of hell; that is an abuse of grace.

The essence of grace is to make us wax strong in spirit (Luke 2:40); grace makes people to be Christ-like in every aspect. It teaches people to deny ungodliness and worldly lust (Titus 2:11-12); grace empowers people to live soberly in righteousness and godliness in this present world (Titus 2:11-12), and causes people to abound unto good work (2 Corinthians 9:8). So, grace helps us to live right; it is not a license to live wrong.

Jude 1:4-7 (NLT) says,…some ungodly people have wormed their way into your churches, saying that God’s marvellous grace allows us to live immoral lives. The condemnation of such people was recorded long ago, for they have denied our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ. So I want to remind you, though you already know these things, that Jesus first rescued the nation of Israel from Egypt, but later destroyed those who did not remain faithful.

So, there is nothing like if you are saved today, you remain saved permanently regardless of how you live.

Beloved, please be mindful of this : church welcomes everybody as they are so they can be changed, but not so with heaven. The abuse of grace leads to eternal damnation in hellfire. To claim that grace is a license to live anyhow is to find oneself in eternal hellfire where there is no way out. That will not be your portion in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS : The abuse of grace leads to eternal damnation.

ASSIGNMENT(S):

1. Refuse to live in sin; and if you have a weakness, make demands on God’s grace to overcome and live in righteousness.
2. Be sincere to God; if you make a mistake, sincerely ask for mercy and never go back to it.
3. Pray, study the Word, and create an atmosphere of God’s presence around you always.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE : THE MATTER OF GRACE
PRAYER: O Lord, give me the grace to walk in righteousness. Draw me close to You and connect me with Your purity, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING : Deuteronomy 11-14
QUOTE: To conquer anything in this world, you must first conquer yourself. Culled from 21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT : The element Selenium conducts electricity only when a light is shined on it. In the dark, it is an insulator.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: The grace to say NO to unrighteousness is released upon you in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: TUESDAY 4TH FEBRUARY, 2020

TOPIC: THEY PUSHED HIM TO THE BAR – Part 2!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: (2 CORINTHIANS 2:1-11)

Remember yesterday’s devotional story of the man who was shown
more love in the BEER PALOUR than the church which is supposed to
be the HOLY GHOST PALOUR! And he never returned to that church!

SHAME! 2Corinthians 2:8 says: “Wherefore I beseech you that ye would confirm your love toward Him.”

Note the word: “CONFIRM.” That’s what the LORD wants you to do daily! Yes, you tell the world you love God and you love men, but the HOLY GHOST wants you to CONFIRM that love DAILY! It is by this LOVE that the world will know in 2020 that indeed, you are the “little JESUS” in your community!

LOVE AND KINDNESS are the greatest evangelism tools! Giving out ODM to your neighbours should be because YOU LOVE THEM AND WANT THEIR SOULS encouraged/edified!

Don’t allow your life to drive people from CHRIST this year! See 2 Corinthians 2:11 – “Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.” If you fail to WALK IN LOVE, SATAN will TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU in 2020! Each time you step out of LOVE, Satan steps in to gain advantage because he knows that WE ONLY WIN OVER HIM AT THE BATTLEFIELD OF LOVE!

Dear Pastor or church elder, please conduct SHORT but POWERFUL services rather than LONG, TEDIOUS and CONFERENCE- LIKE services! Long services scare people away from church and Christ! Many people have been pushed from churches into nightclubs! Many have been pushed from Christ to Islam or some OCCULTIC group where they are promised FALSE LOVE AND PROTECTION!

Our doctrines have SAINTS into SINNERS and our JUDGMENTAL POSTURE have turned many into CONDEMNATION traps! Love the divorcees but hate divorce! Love those who do not cover their hair to church, but show them gently how to dress!
Love the poor! Don’t make them feel that church is a place for donations, the rich or for money bags! Instead, show them the path of hard work and sowing to provoke their harvest of MORE than ENOUGH! Stop giving special attention to the rich!
Treat all as EQUAL because someday, you will know that the grave is a leveler! If you cannot be a bridge to connect people to THE LORD, then do not be a wall to separate them from HIM. If you cannot be a light to brighten people’s good deeds, then do not be darkness covering their efforts.

If you cannot be water to help people’s crops to grow, then do not be a pest destroying their crops. If you cannot be a vaccine to give life, then do not be a virus to terminate it! INSPIRE SOMEONE EVERYDAY! Invite them to Christ through your love, kindness and smiles! GIVE THEM OUR DAILY MANNA often!

52 PROPHETIC MANTLES IN ACTION! One special mantle for each Sunday. 52 weeks in a year! The Lord gave me a command to release 52 Mantles this year (every week). To be prayed on the ALTAR of the MANNA MOUNTAIN LAGOS. Testimonies are rolling in! Don’t miss any! This is your year!*

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. They pushed him to the bar! REPENT from any lifestyle that
acts as a MINUS to the kingdom of God. Decree that your life
and ministry will not become TOLLGATES to the kingdom.
3. I refuse to be to be a WALL that separates men or women from the Kingdom!
THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (LEV. 24-27)
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {Jan ~June, 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

- World Cancer Day

TOPIC: TAKE REFUGE IN GOD
Read Psalms 34:1-22

MEMORISE: I sought the Lord, and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears (Psalms 34:4)

EXPOSITION

Have you ever come across the statement, "Life is a warfare"? Everyone, can share their different stories to confirm the statement. 

But what do you do in the toughest situations of life, when you face the threat of death, failure, hopelessness, poverty, sickness, fear, discouragement, or you are at crossroads in life? King David, here in our text today, behaved like a mad man, to escape death (please read 1 Sam. 21:10-15), and shares with us in this Psalms 34, three key life-saving lessons from his experience. They are:

1. Praise God: Those who know and depend fully on God's faithfulness learn to praise Him, whatever the situations. So, let us extol the name of the Lord at all times, let His praise continually be in our mouths. Please read Psalms 34:1-3.
2. Pray to God Almighty: Pray and don't give up (cf. 1 Thess. 5:17). He will hear you, He will answer, He will deliver, and He will save you from your fears, shame and all troubles. Please read Psalms 34:4-7. Look unto Him and His joy will fill your heart, even in the most difficult situations of life.
3. Proclaim God's goodness: 'Oh, taste and see that Lord is good; Blessed is the man who trusts in Him!' (Psa. 34:8). Please read Psalm 34:10.
Brethren, praise, prayer and proclamation of the goodness of God are the biblical ways of handle the 'wars of life'. Above all, we have Christ's assurance that we are more than conquerors (Jn. 16:33).

PRAYER POINTS

1. My Lord my God, I ask for grace to look upon You in moments of my needs in life and ministry, in Jesus' name.
2. Lord, endow me with the grace to praise, pray and proclaim Your goodness and greatness, in Jesus' name.
3. O God of heaven, I stand in the gap for as many as are under the shackles of the enemies, today; deliver them, and give them victory, in Jesus' name.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Exodus 24 - 25 & Mark 8
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM