The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 2nd February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY 2ND FEBRUARY.

BEING BORN AGAIN

Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever (1 Peter 1:23).

When you understand what it is to be born again, it’ll put springs in your steps. To be born again is to have the very nature of God in your spirit; it is to have the active life of Christ in every fibre of your being in your spirit, soul and body.

2 Corinthians 5:17 says, Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. Recall the words of the Lord Jesus in John 3:3, “Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.” Then in verses 6 and 7, He said, “That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.”

Until, and unless a man is born again, what he has is the depraved, fallen human life which is susceptible to sin, defeat, sickness, disease and death. But at the New Birth, the human life is supplanted by Gods divine nature. What great honour to become partakers of His life, carriers of His glory, dispensers of His grace and the expression of His righteousness! We have become sons of God (1 John 3:2), now that were born again.

We've become God's begotten children just like Jesus. James 1:8 says, “Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.” Jesus is the head of this new species, being the head of the body, the Church.

He's the first to be born again, among a special race of super-beings. 1 Peter 2:9 says, But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light This is who you are now that youre born again. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I'm Gods dwelling place; He moves in and through me; He talks and blesses through me. I'm a conveyor of eternal verities and a partaker of the divine nature. I have the ability to effect changes in my world, because I'm born again and the greater One lives in me. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY

1 John 4:4; 1 John 5:11
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 23 & Exodus 24-25

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 14:19-28 & Job 36-37

#TALKINGSESSION

2ND FEBRUARY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for the visions of the great future that You have for me. My heart is flooded with light to see, comprehend, and apprehend my glorious destiny in Christ.

I follow the leading of the Holy Spirit as He unveils His plans and strategies to me in executing the ideas You give me for success in life and ministry.

I rejoice at Your Word, which guides and sets me on course for greatness, success, and glory! The eyes of my understanding are enlightened, and my path illumined to know and walk in Your perfect will always.

I am making progress and moving forward consistently by the Holy Ghost! My path is as a shining light, shining brighter and brighter unto the perfect day!

Every step I take is a step of blessings; progress, prosperity, success, and greatness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 2ND FEBRUARY 2020.

THEME: THE BLOOD OF JESUS II.
MEMORISE:

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. Revelation 12:11
READ: Exodus 12:1-13

And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt saying,

2 This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you.
3 Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the tenth day of this month they shall take to them every man a lamb, according to the house of their fathers, a lamb for an house:
4 And if the household be too little for the lamb, let him and his neighbour next unto his house take it according to the number of the souls; every man according to his eating shall make your count for the lamb.
5 Your lamb shall be without blemish, a male of the first year: ye shall take it out from the sheep, or from the goats:
6 And ye shall keep it up until the fourteenth day of the same month: and the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel shall kill it in the evening.
7 And they shall take of the blood, and strike it on the two side posts and on the upper door post of the houses, wherein they shall eat it.
8 And they shall eat the flesh in that night, roast with fire, and unleavened bread; and with bitter herbs they shall eat it.
9 Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.
10 And ye shall let nothing of it remain until the morning; and that which remaineth of it until the morning ye shall burn with fire.
11 And thus shall ye eat it; with your loins girded, your shoes on your feet, and your staff in your hand; and ye shall eat it in haste: it is the LORD's passover.
12 For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD.
13 And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.

The Blood of Jesus is a very potent weapon in the hand of a believer; unfortunately, some don’t use it at all while others underutilize it, allowing the devil to take undue advantage.

“… and when he seeth the blood upon the lintel, and on the two side posts, the LORD will pass over the door, and will not suffer the destroyer to come in unto your houses to smite you.” Exodus 12:23
It is also a marker. In the verse above, God asked the Israelite to mark their door posts with the blood of a pure lamb, so when the angel of death sent to kill the first born of the Egyptians saw it, they would be spared. 

Jesus is our Lamb and His Blood is purer than that of any other. When it covers your life, the devil cannot touch you. I decree in the mighty name of Jesus: any evil coming your way this year will pass over once it sees the Blood of Jesus.

A couple once complained to me about the quarrels in their home. They lived alone, whenever either spouse kept money anywhere in the house, they would not find it, each time, both would deny ever taking the money.

While we were talking, it occurred to me that the situation could be the devil’s manipulation, so I told them to cover their money with the Blood of Jesus when next they wanted to keep any in the house. I knew that when the devil came for the cash and saw the Blood, he would be unable to touch it. 

They obeyed and the money stopped vanishing in their home. All your possessions that the devil keeps touching are covered with the Blood of Jesus from now on.
Now that you know the power of the Blood, begin to use it effectively. Plead the Blood on everything that belongs to you so the devil will never be able to touch it again.

However, Jesus’ Blood is only potent in the hands of a believer. So, if you are still stained by sin, ask to be washed in it today. Only then can the Blood work mightily for you.

KEY POINT:
The Blood of Jesus is only potent in the hands of a believer.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Exodus 7-9
AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 15: IN CHRIST ALONE.

In Christ alone my hope is found,
He is my light, my strength, my song
This Cornerstone, this solid Ground
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm.
What heights of love, what depths of peace
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease
My Comforter, my All in All
Here in the love of Christ I stand.

In Christ alone! - who took on flesh,
Fullness of God in helpless babe.
This gift of love and righteousness,
Scorned by the ones He came to save
Till on that cross as Jesus died,
The wrath of God was satisfied
For every sin on Him was laid
Here in the death of Christ I live.

There in the ground His body lay,
Light of the world by darkness slain:
Then bursting forth in glorious day
Up from the grave He rose again
And as He stands in victory
Sin's curse has lost its grip on me,
For I am His and He is mine
Bought with the precious blood of Christ.

No guilt in life, no fear in death,
This is the power of Christ in me
From life's first cry to final breath,
Jesus commands my destiny
No power of hell, no scheme of man,
Can ever pluck me from His hand
Till He returns or calls me home
Here in the power of Christ I'll stand.
RESTORATION TODAY

SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2020.

TOPIC: *TOTAL SURRENDER*

"My son, give me thine heart, and let thine eyes observe my ways." Proverbs 23:26.

*MESSAGE* 
Are you truly a Christ follower? Can you honestly call yourself a Christian? Have you truly surrendered your life at the feet of Christ? In our fast-paced world of technology, information, and social media, we tend to lose sight of what God is truly yearning for.

Although He loves us, cares for us, and showers us with His grace, God wants to be our entire life  
-not just a part of it. In the eyes of God, there is no such thing as a partial surrender. It's all or nothing. Christ fully died on a cross, and it's our calling to fully live for him. He is not just an addition, He is the solution. And there is nothing more fulfilling than knowing your life and future are in the hands of Jesus.

Consider Jesus' words in Matthew 16:24-25: Then said Jesus unto his disciples, if any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it." A life reflecting Jesus is one built upon the foundation of surrender. Let go and embrace the will of God.

*ACTION POINT*
? Evaluate every aspect of your life, and ask yourself, "Is there more I could be surrendering to God (time, money, gifts)?"

*SCRIPTURES*
Matthew 16:24-25; Psalm 1:2; Proverbs 3:1.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Lord Jesus, thank You for giving me Your all.

2. Father, give me the grace to also give my ALL to You in the name of Jesus;

3. O God, guide my life by the light of Your Word in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*
Genesis 40; Psalm 18:1-29; Matthew 23.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL

BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

SUNDAY 2ND FEBRUARY, 2020

TOPIC: KEYS TO DESTINY FULFILMENT

SCRIPTURE: Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. Jeremiah 1:5

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Discovery is behind recovery.

It is very important to know that keys are assets to life. Keys are also indispensable to life because they facilitate access and exit.
However, it is not enough to have keys, it is important to have the right keys. And beyond having the right keys, making use of them is crucial.

Now, one key that facilitates the opening of destiny is called Discovery

Discovery facilitates the fulfilment of destiny. In Luke 4:15-21, Jesus Christ our Saviour literally stepped into His Ministry by a discovery He made in the Book of prophet Isaiah – And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written (concerning him in Isaiah Chapter 61).

Beloved, the day you locate your place in Scripture, your destiny fulfilment begins, and all eyes will be fastened upon you (Luke 4:20). In Luke 4:17, the Bible says, when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written… He opened the place and found. So, you do not just access what is written about you until you search for it. There is a connection between destiny and discovery.
Now, what are the profits of discovery?

i. Discovery is key to recovery.
When you discover, you recover. Daniel discovered something in the Book of Jeremiah and it became the recovery of the destiny of Israel from captivity (Daniel 9:1-2). Discovery is behind recovery.
ii. Discovery is key to delivery.
What you discover concerning your life, for example, will determine what you can deliver to your generation. Jesus discovered who He was and delivered His calling, potential and the grace of God (Luke 4:17).
iii. Discovery is key to deliverance (John 8:32).
There is something you know that will turn your life around.
Beloved, my counsel is, pay the price to discover God’s purpose for your life so you can maximally fulfil your destiny.

REMEMBER THIS: Discovery is behind recovery.
ASSIGNMENT(S):

1. Search the Scripture and ask God to show you what was written concerning you.
2. Assume your place immediately you discover who you are and impact your generation to the glory of God.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: KEYS TO DESTINY FULFILMENT
PRAYER: Lord, I receive the grace to discover my place in destiny. Show me what is written concerning me in Your Will, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
DAILY BIBLE READING: Deuteronomy 3-6.

QUOTE: You are the method God wants to use to solve the challenges of your country! Culled from GO IN THIS THY MIGHT by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT: Peacock’s feathers are actually brown, but have microscopic structures that interfere with light that make the bright iridescence.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION: I decree the supernatural opening of your eyes for necessary discoveries regarding your destiny in this season in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: SUNDAY 2ND FEBRUARY, 2020

TOPIC: GOD WILL NOT NEGOTIATE WITH THEM THIS YEAR!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: (GENESIS 3:11-15; ISAIAH 59:7-19)

Understand that the present-day snake is the falling, depraved and cursed snake and it is different from the snake that spoke with Eve! The snake that tempted Eve was gorgeous, beautiful, adorned with many colours. Oh! The Jewish Torah says it was a GLITTERING SNAKE full of many changeable colours like that of a Chameleon.

The serpent was not crawling before, it had legs and it was blessed like every other creature God created (Genesis 1:31). Wow! It was not harmful like today’s snakes. That was why Eve could “flow” with it and got carried away until she was enticed by its words. BUT THE SERPENT MADE A FATAL MISTAKE!

Ah! Your enemies shall make a fatal mistake that will ELEVATE and announce you in this year 2020! What was the mistake of the serpent? The serpent allowed itself to be used against the image of God! Does it surprise you that God questioned Adam and Eve but didn’t ask the serpent anything?

After addressing Adam and Eve, God just took on the serpent and began to curse it without negotiation! That means God can never negotiate with anything or anybody that is being used to frustrate you. Yes! GOD WILL NOT NEGOTIATE WITH YOUR ENEMIES THIS YEAR and MERCY will ELUDE them! Hear this:

“And the LORD God said unto the serpent, ‘Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life.”

Wow! That shall be the story and end of every unrepentant enemy of your destiny. Jehovah shall visit them suddenly and rain CURSES upon them! It was this curse of Genesis 3:14 that brought down, humiliated and limited the serpent. Oh! When that curse was released by God, the serpent lost its legs, dust became its food and mankind became its enemy.

I am let to prophecy to you again today: “Any man or woman that hates you shall come down and disgrace shall envelop them in this year 2020. Ah! Because of you, an enemy shall crawl by fire! Yes! 

Those that hate your career, business, children, ministry, etc, and are working hard for your downfall shall eat dust and dry up in 2020 in Jesus name.

To negotiate with your enemies is suicidal because the word ‘PITY’ is not in their dictionary! Oh! I love Isaiah 59:19, “So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and His glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.” Glory to God!

The Spirit of the LORD will LIFT A STANDARD AGAINST your haters this year! That standard is labelled: NO NEGOTIATION THIS YEAR! Make up your mind this year to fight that enemy to a standstill. Declare, “OPERATION NO NEGOTIATION” to every determined enemy! You are more than a conqueror, and this is your year! Amen!

ODM MOBILE NOW AVAILABLE ON ALL SMARTPHONES! IT’S A NEW BEGINNING AFTER THE RESTRUCTURING. TO DOWNLOAD visit:
www.ourdailymannamobile.com

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best song of victory now.
1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led now.
2. Abba Father! My enemies must make a FATAL MISTAKE this year!
3. I declare ‘OPERATION NO MERCY, NO NEGOTIATION’ to every enemy of my 2020 glory now in Jesus name.
4. O you enemies of my destiny, you shall not fulfil your mission in my life in Jesus name.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (LEVITICUS 17-19)
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Sunday, February 2, 2020 - World Wetlands Day

THE MUSTARD-SEED FAITH

Read: Matthew 17:14-20

Matthew 17:14-20 And when they were come to the multitude, there came to him a certain man, kneeling down to him, and saying,
Lord, have mercy on my son: for he is lunatick, and sore vexed: for ofttimes he falleth into the fire, and oft into the water.

And I brought him to thy disciples, and they could not cure him.

Then Jesus answered and said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him hither to me.
And Jesus rebuked the devil; and he departed out of him: and the child was cured from that very hour.

Then came the disciples to Jesus apart, and said, Why could not we cast him out?
And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

MEMORISE: So Jesus said to them, "Because of your unbelief; for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you" (Matthew 17:20)

EXPOSITION

Faith is not just a word; it is the justification of a word. The Bible defines faith as 'the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen' (Heb. 1:11). 

Faith was what inspired Noah to build the ark even when he was seen as an amateur. He went ahead with building the ark, despite the scoffing of the people around him, because he believed that what had never happened, but that God said was going to happen (rainfall), would surely happen. Likewise, it was faith that motivated Moses to stretch forth his rod, in line with divine instruction, in order to make a way through the Red Sea. 

Compare this with how Abraham ruggedly believe God from the take-off of his journey with Him (cf. Rom. 4:21). Faith is the key to walking and making it with the invisible God (Heb. 11:6).
Faith is the certainty that God can use an 'egg' to break a 'coconut', to disappoint the stone. Faith is seeing the word 'impossible' as "It's possible". 

Faith is blind to uncertainties, deaf to doubts, and dumb to impossibilities. Faith is having the assurance that the highest mountain can become the lowest land. Faith creates no space for fear that is known as, 'Flee everything and run, 'but creates a "holy fear" in us, which is known as, 'Flee Everything and Rise . . . though we have not seen God. It is faith that makes us believe that He exists. Faith is what makes you give one reason why you need to hold on to something, even when the world and situations around give you thousand reasons to "let go".

We see the imperativeness of faith in our Christian walk and work in how Jesus affirmed that, even as little as the mustard seed, faith goes a long way to facilitate the impossible. Be a faith-filled Christian today and always.

PRAYER POINTS
1. Father, build in me, great faith in You, in Jesus' name.
2. O my Father, when the storm of life billows against me, grant me the faith to remain steadfast in You and become my best for You in this generation of mine, in Jesus' name.
3. Command, by faith in the power and blood of our Lord Jesus Christ, that the true gospel of Christ Jesus should take over our nation, unstoppably, in Jesus' name.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Exodus 20 - 21 & Mark 6

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM