The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 1st February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY 1ST FEBRUARY.

OUR FELLOWSHIP WITH DIVINITY

That which we have seen and heard we declare to you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ (1 John 1:3).

How powerful this is: our fellowship is with the Father, and with His Son, Jesus Christ! This is the greatest thing about Christianity—our fellowship with divinity. Christ’s purpose was to produce associates of the God-kind; a special class of beings with the life and nature of God, thus making it possible for us to fellowship with Him.

1 Corinthians 1:9 says, “God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.” As a result of this divine fellowship, anything that belongs to the Father belongs to us.

Oh, the blessedness of our oneness with the Lord! It’s deeper than association; it’s greater than being in a covenant! He sees Himself in us. He’s never satisfied until we’re satisfied; our joy is His joy, and vice versa. No wonder, the Apostle Paul, writing to Timothy said, “…be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus” (2 Timothy 2:1); we’re to take advantage of His grace in our fellowship with Him.

You need to know that God truly loves you, so much so, that He made you one with Himself. Anything that concerns you, concerns Him. You don’t function aside or apart from Him. Become conscious of this. It’s the reason you should never be perturbed about anything in life. Think about it: how could you be in lack when you’re in league with the Monarch of the universe? We’re sons of God, heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ! Glory to His Name forever!

Take full advantage of His love in your life and enjoy the blessed fellowship that He’s brought you into. Walk with Him, talk with Him and live fully in Him. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

Precious Father, I rejoice evermore for your life and nature in my spirit, which makes it possible for me to fellowship with you, the Most High God! This is the highest honour and greatest privilege ever conferred; I’m so grateful that you made me inseparably one with you, to truly live for you and fulfil your will and purpose for my life, to your glory and praise, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 Corinthians 1:9; 1 Corinthians 6:17; Hebrews 2:11
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 22:15-46 & Exodus 22-23

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 14:8; Job 34-35

#TALKINGSESSION

1ST FEBRUARY.

Dear Heavenly Father, I acknowledge and appreciate the ministry of the Holy Spirit in my life. He teaches me all things and brings to my remembrance all that I require to live the divine life.

Through my fellowship with the Spirit, the realities and glories of the Kingdom are manifest in my life, and I experience the manifestations of the Spirit in my daily walk. My life is excellent and full of glory because I am continually filled with the Spirit.

I function from a vantage position of boldness, audacity, and victory in Christ Jesus, where I don't struggle but enjoy a blissful life of success, and an unending stream of the miraculous.

I am seated together with Christ in the place of power; far above all principalities, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world but also in that which is to come.

I live in dominion over sin, sickness, and infirmities, and every opposing force, accusation or hindrance, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:  SATURDAY 1ST FEBRUARY 2020.

THEME: THE BLOOD OF JESUS I.

MEMORISE:

But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all[a] sin. 1 John 1:7

READ: Hebrews 9:11-14

11 But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building;

12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.

13 For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh:

14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

The Blood of Jesus is the most powerful substance I know. I know how powerful it is because I have used it countless times and it has worked for me. The most important thing that the Blood of Jesus can do is wash away sins. Every sinner carries a burden of guilt. However, the moment the felloe surrenders his/her life to Christ, the Blood of Jesus washes away his/her sins. From that moment, the fellow is completely pure and none of his sins exists anymore. Isn’t that wonderful? If you are still carrying the burden of sin, I advise that you ask Him to cleanse you with His Blood today and you will experience great peace like never before.

Aside from washing away sins, the Blood of Jesus is also a potent weapon to overcome Satan. Revelation 12:11 says:

“And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony…….”

Is Satan tormenting you in any area of your life? Just plead the Blood of Jesus on it and you will overcome him.

The greatest covenant anyone can enter into is a blood covenant. If it so happens that your forefathers have entered into a covenant with the devil and you noticed certain trends in your linage, the Blood of Jesus is the only thing that can break it. A long time ago in my family, one of our fathers impregnated his maid and his wife at the same time. While the wife was well-cared for after delivery, the maid, because of her status, was given food without oil-very dry and unappetizing, despite having delivered a son. The maid, hurt, placed a curse on the family and from that moment on, any child born and given anything with oil to eat died. The family found out and oil became forbidden for children in the home. Then I met Christ and His Blood overcame the ancestral curse in my family.

The Blood of Jesus is powerful enough to overcome Satan and all his demons.

PRAYER POINT:

I plead the Blood of Jesus on my linage and I use it to break every curse or evil covenant that exists in my family in the mighty Name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Exodus 7-9

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 8:  HAVE YOU BEEN TO JESUS.

1. Have you been to Jesus for the cleansing pow’r?
Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?
Are you fully trusting in His grace this hour?
o Refrain:
Are you washed in the blood,
In the soul-cleansing blood of the Lamb?
Are your garments spotless? Are they white as snow?

2. Are you walking daily by the Savior’s side?
Do you rest each moment in the Crucified?

3. When the Bridegroom cometh will your robes be white?
Will your soul be ready for the mansions bright,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb?

4. Lay aside the garments that are stained with sin,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb;
There’s a fountain flowing for the soul unclean,
Oh, be washed in the blood of the Lamb!
RESTORATION TODAY

FRIDAY, JANUARY 31, 2020.

TOPIC: *ABIDING IN CHRIST*

"I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing." John 15:5.

*MESSAGE*
Our Master and Lord constantly desires to have close fellowship with us. Jesus illustrated this using the metaphor of the vine. The Vine is Jesus while we (believers) are the branches. God prunes the fruitful branches so they will bear more fruits and take away the unfruitful branches, throwing them into fire (John 5:2, 6). All believers must make it a point of priority to abide in Christ in order to please the Father.

To abide in Christ means to continue in His word as it is recorded in John 8:31. The word of God is what binds us to Christ. In John 1:1. It is recorded that Christ Himself is the Word. Getting attracted to His word means getting attracted to Christ Himself. John 15:9-10 tells us about abiding in Christ's love, which equally means, abiding in Christ Himself, and when one abides in Christ, he or she will please God.

The Bible clearly states  that to abide in Christ, you must repent of your sins, be converted and be  baptised so that your sins may be blotted out. Abiding in Christ involves total surrender and reliability upon the saving  grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. Those who do not  abide. Cannot bear fruits.

*ACTION POINT*
? Have you ever checked your stand and position in Christ?

*SCRIPTURES*
John 5:2-6; 8:31-33; 13:8-10; 15:9-10; Philippians 2:5.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. My Father, give me the grace to abide in You always;

2. I terminate the activities of any demon sent to attack my fellowship with Christ in the name of Jesus;

3. Father, may my connection to You be strengthened on a daily basis in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*
Genesis 38; Psalm 15-16; Matthew 21:33-22.14
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

SATURDAY, 1ST FEBRUARY 2020

TOPIC: BE STILL

SCRIPTURE: Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Psalm 46:10-11

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The reality of God manifests in stillness.

In life, there are times when we come face-to-face with situations that cause bewilderment and perplexity. Many people do not know what to do at the turbulent moments of life.

Now, what do you do at such times? You have to be still (Psalm 46:10-11).

But the question is, what does it mean to be still? It means to be calm; to be at peace. It also means to be unruffled and unshaken in the face of daring circumstances and situations. It means to be stable and noiseless.

What are the products of stillness?

1. Insight: In stillness there is insight. Psalm 46:10 says, Be still, and know….So, when you are at peace, there are things you get to know. At times, when the enemy wants you to be agitated and tensed up, calm down and listen; you will hear and know something.
2. Encounter: In stillness there is encounter. Knowledge is a form of encounter. The Bible says, And Adam knew his wife….In other words, Adam encountered his wife. So, to be still is to have encounter.
3. Divine Reality: In stillness there is the manifestation of Divine reality. The reality of God manifests in stillness. There is a side of God you will never know until you are calm because it is not of him that willeth or runneth but of God that showeth mercy (Romans 9:16).

Beloved, be still and watch God move. It is not over until God says it is over and God will never say it is over until His interest is secured; until His purpose is established in your life and destiny. So, do not let anything under heaven make you lose your peace.

REMEMBER THIS: The reality of God manifests in stillness.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Do not worry about anything; hand over your worries to Him and watch Him move into action.
2. When you are confronted by a storm, be still, and listen for Divine instruction and direction; write those instructions out and obey them accordingly.
3. Disassociate yourself from every source of discouragement and depression.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: BE STILL

PRAYER: Lord, thank You for Your plan for me. Thank You for perfecting all that concerns me. I receive Your peace Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Numbers 35 - Deuteronomy 2.
QUOTE: If you want to soar in life, look unto Jesus, and if you want to sink, look at the storm; it is a matter of choice. Culled from RIDING THE STORMS OF LIFE by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: All humans have the ability to see ultraviolet light, but it is filtered out by the eye’s lens. Patients who undergo surgery to remove the lens can detect ultraviolet light.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: Whatever is a cause of worry in your life today is arrested in Jesus’ Name.
HAPPY NEW MONTH OF FEBRUARY, 2020 ALL AND SUNDRY, I WISH ALL A FULFILLED/ ANSWERED PRAYER REQUEST AFTER 21-DAYS 

JANUARY 2020 FASTING PROGRAM.

OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: SATURDAY 1ST FEBRUARY, 2020

TOPIC: QUE SERA SERA

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (2 KINGS 4:18-37)

QUE SERA SERA –This is either Portuguese or Spanish for “what will be, will be.” This is something you say when you are stuck in a hopelessly unchangeable situation, but have come to accept, or even embrace the unchangeability of it all.

This is similar to the phrase “it is what it is.” This means sometimes that whatever is meant or predestined to happen will happen; there is no use in regretting or resisting what one cannot control.
If you can CONTROL everything, then you have become the next “JEHOVAH GOD” and of course you know the real and ONLY Jehovah God will whip you into awesome submission because He is a JEALOUS God!

Truth is that if something is meant to happen, you cannot stop it from happening; if you stopped it, then it was never destined to happen! You cannot always foretell the future, because eve God does not show you ALL THINGS, ALL THE TIME!

No wonder 2 Kings 4:27 says, ‘Let her alone, for her soul is troubled within her, and Jehovah has hidden it from me, and has not told me…” Did you get that? “Jehovah has hidden it from me and has not told me.” God hid the death of that child from Elisha! I could have been avoidable if God had showed him, but God cannot show you everything always!

That is why you must trust God for EVERY STEP YOU TAKE IN 2020 – day by day! When events you cannot explain happen, it can be painful but know that ALL THINGS WILL FAVOUR YOU AT LAST!
Indeed, there are things you cannot change and there are things you can change but most times, we create our own heartbreaks through expectations. We know everything happens for a reason but sometimes we just want to know the “WHY,” the REASON why they happen.

Don’t worry about things you cannot control! Deuteronomy 29:29 talks about the SECRET THINGS (the unknown things)! They belong to God!
Stop stressing the, “IT COULD HAVE BEEN.” If it should have been, it would have been! Don’t rush anything! When the time is ripe, it will happen! 

Don’t regret anything! Everything happens for a reason! Sometimes all you can do is not to think, worry, take an action or get obsessed, etc. 
sometimes all you can do is to just breathe and have faith that everything will work out for your good.

In 2020, go with the flow! Force NOTHING! LET IT HAPPEN OR NOT HAPPEN… TRUSTING THAT whichever way it goes, it is for your best tomorrow! Yes! QUE SERA SERA! Hold on and hold out!
For your MONDAY PRAYERS TO BEGIN EVERY WEEK, follow me on my Instagram handle: ourdailymanna_bishopchris or my facebook page: bishopchris kwakpovwe@odm. These WEEKLY MONDAY PRAYERS will change your path way!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: When The Morning Comes…

1. Pray on today’s word as led now.
2. Repent from how you have allowed WORRY and ANXIETY to swallow up your heart in the past!
3. Repent from trying to FIGURE OUT every event with your head! Pray about today!

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (LEVITICUS 14-16)

BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)PUBLISHER/WRITER
Song 1: When The Morning Comes

1. Trials dark on ev’ry hand,
and we cannot understand
All the ways that God would lead us
To that blessed Promised Land;
But He’ll guide us with His eye,
and we’ll follow till we die;
We will understand it better by and by.

Refrain:
By and by when the morning comes,
When the saints of God are gathered home,
We will tell the story how we’ve overcome;

2. Oft our cherished plans have failed,
disappointments have prevailed,
and we’ve wandered in the darkness,
Heavyhearted and alone;
But we’re trusting in the Lord,
and according to His Word,

3. Temptations, hidden snares
often take us unawares.
And our hearts are made to bleed
for some thoughtless word or deed
And we wonder why the test
when we try to do our best,
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {Jan ~June, 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Saturday, February 1, 2020

TOPIC: WHEN PRAISE ASCENDS
Read Psalm 149:1-9

_[1]Praise ye the LORD. Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise in the congregation of saints.[2]Let Israel rejoice in him that made him: let the children of Zion be joyful in their King.[3]Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp.[4]For the LORD taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation.[5]Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds.[6]Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a twoedged sword in their hand;[7]To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;[8]To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;[9]To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD._

MEMORISE: Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand (Psalms 149:6)

EXPOSITION

Most times, facing our difficult and challenging, or better still, darkest times, makes us quickly forget the power of praise in prayer. All we concentrate on, these times is, prayer, and prayer, again! 

There is no problem/difficulty that is insurmountable, through prayer, but at times, the Almighty wants us to fear Him. He deliberately delays answers which are desperately awaited, until we remember to exalt His holy name (Psa. 145:1-2).

Some people of God were praying fervently to deliver a demon-possessed lady. They were binding and casting, and did all they could, but the devils remained stubbornly unmoved! One of the ministers, who was obviously discerning, advised they resorted to praises, of which the rest consented. As they began to sing: 

"Thou art worthy O Lord, to receive glory, honour and power..." The demons in their numbers began to plead that they were let go unhurt, but not one of them survived as the demon-infested lady vomited them all! Halleluiah, God omnipotent reigns forever! (Rev. 19:6).

When praises ascend to the One Who is worthy to take it, miracles, signs, wonders, victories, blessings, power, enablement, provisions, inspiration, empowerment... descend. You can have all these, right away, if you get 'lost' in His praise. Stay victorious, in Jesus' name.

PRAYER POINTS

1. I receive anointing to launch into unlimited praises to the One Who deserves it, in Jesus' name.
2. Give every home the grace, O God, to acknowledge that You are bigger than all situations.
3. Let Your Gospel thrive in this nation, and to the ends of the earth, O Lord, in Jesus' name.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Exodus 17 - 19 & Mark 5

Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM