The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 31st January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY 31ST JANUARY.

THE WORD IS YOUR LIFE

Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever (1 Peter 1:23).

When we say the Christian is born of God, we’re actually saying he’s born of the Word; he’s the Word’s offspring. That’s what we read in our opening verse. The Apostle James stated the same truth in James 1:18, saying, “Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.”

Then Paul took it to a climax and calls us the epistle (Word) of Christ: “Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart” (2 Corinthians 3:3). What does this mean? It means you don’t have a life that’s separate from the Word. This is so because the Word of God is your source, and every living thing must be connected to its source to live.

Man’s body was made from the dust of the ground; so, man has to feed on cultivations from the ground to survive. Man, however, is a spirit, and the spirit of man came from God’s Spirit, and was created with the Word of God.

Therefore, you must continually feed on God’s Word to truly live. The Lord Jesus said in Luke 4:4, “…It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.” Acts 20:32 says, “And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.”

Through the Word, you condition your life for victory every day, such that no matter the circumstances, you’re always triumphant. In Isaiah 55:11, the Lord says, “So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.” Culture and regulate your life with the Word and keep growing from glory to glory.

CONFESSION

Dear Father, I’m yielded to your Word which reflects my true nature, identity, origin and heritage in Christ. I’m the expression of the unseen Christ, the brightness of His glory. As He is, so am I in this world; and as I culture and regulate my mind with the Word, I’m transformed; I experience ever-increasing glory. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

2 Corinthians 3:2-3 AMPC [No] you yourselves are our letter of recommendation (our credentials), written in your hearts, to be known (perceived, recognized) and read by everybody. 3 You show and make obvious that you are a letter from Christ delivered by us, not written with ink but with [the] Spirit of [the] living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts.

2 Corinthians 3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, [even] as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Matthew 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Matthew 21:33-22:1-14 & Exodus 20-21

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 14:1-7 & Job 32-33

#TALKINGSESSION

31ST JANUARY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, as the deer pants after the water brooks, so pants my soul after You. You’re my life, my joy, and my satisfaction! In You I am complete!

Thank You for Your glory that fills my heart, and Your love that overwhelms my soul! I live for You today, and always to do Your will and bring You glory. I am filled with the knowledge of Your will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding because the Holy Spirit lives in me.

I am rightly positioned in the centre of Your perfect will, being yielded to the control, sway, influence, and guidance of the Holy Spirit, every day of my life. I live a life of glory, power, and influence, displaying the virtues, perfections, excellence, and wisdom of Christ.

I exercise carefulness, persistence, and determination in ensuring excellence in all that I do, exuding commitment and perseverance in transforming my vision into reality.

I am effective and productive, transforming challenges to opportunities as I soar in greatness, in Jesus' Name. Amen!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:  FRIDAY 31ST JANUARY 2020.

THEME: HATE WHAT GOD HATES.

MEMORISE:

Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows. Hebrews 1:9

READ: Proverbs 6:16-19

16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

You cannot claim to love what God loves and not hate what He hates. The Bible had made it easy for us to identify the things that God hates by listing them out in Proverbs 6:16-19:

“These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,  An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.”

Today we will only discuss two of the things God hates as seen in the passage above. The very first thing on the list is “a proud look.” God hates pride. James 4:6 says God resist the proud. In order words, if you are proud, forget about being a friend of God because He hates pride. But if you love Him, you too would hate pride. You would not raise your shoulders everywhere you go, you would not look down on others nor insist people call you by a title or greet you in a certain way.

The next thing on the list is “a lying tongue.” God hates lies. It amazes me when I see Christians lying and they’ll say it was a white lie. Do you think there is a section in heaven for those who tell white lies? The Bible says ALL liars shall have their part in the lake of fire (Revelations 21:8). The white, black and multicolored liars are all going to hell because God hates lies. Stop telling lies. Jesus is called “the Truth“ (John 14:6), so anything like  a lie is irritating to Him. On the other hand, the devil is the father and lord of lie (John 8:44).

Anyone who still tells lies no matter the color cannot claim to be a friend of God; the fellow is rather a child of the father of liars- the devil. Choose to become a child of God day.

KEY POINT:

God hates sin and if you love Him, you would also hate it.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Exodus 4-6

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 27: TAKE MY LIFE, AND LET IT BE.

1. Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
*Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in endless praise.

2. Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

3. Take my voice and let me sing,
Always, only for my King.
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee.

4. Take my silver and my gold,
Not a mite would I withhold.
Take my intellect and use
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose.

5. Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart, it is Thine own,
It shall be Thy royal throne.

6. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee.
RESTORATION TODAY

FRIDAY, JANUARY 31, 2020.

TOPIC: *ABIDING IN CHRIST*

"I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing." John 15:5.

*MESSAGE*
Our Master and Lord constantly desires to have close fellowship with us. Jesus illustrated this using the metaphor of the vine. The Vine is Jesus while we (believers) are the branches. God prunes the fruitful branches so they will bear more fruits and take away the unfruitful branches, throwing them into fire (John 5:2, 6). All believers must make it a point of priority to abide in Christ in order to please the Father.

To abide in Christ means to continue in His word as it is recorded in John 8:31. The word of God is what binds us to Christ. In John 1:1. It is recorded that Christ Himself is the Word. Getting attracted to His word means getting attracted to Christ Himself. John 15:9-10 tells us about abiding in Christ's love, which equally means, abiding in Christ Himself, and when one abides in Christ, he or she will please God.

The Bible clearly states  that to abide in Christ, you must repent of your sins, be converted and be  baptised so that your sins may be blotted out. Abiding in Christ involves total surrender and reliability upon the saving  grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. Those who do not  abide. Cannot bear fruits.

*ACTION POINT*
? Have you ever checked your stand and position in Christ?

*SCRIPTURES*
John 5:2-6; 8:31-33; 13:8-10; 15:9-10; Philippians 2:5.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. My Father, give me the grace to abide in You always;

2. I terminate the activities of any demon sent to attack my fellowship with Christ in the name of Jesus;

3. Father, may my connection to You be strengthened on a daily basis in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*
Genesis 38; Psalm 15-16; Matthew 21:33-22.14
#SEEDS OF #DESTINY 

- 2020-01-31

#TOPIC : YOUR CASE IS DIFFERENT

#SCRIPTURE : "When men are cast down, then thou shalt say, There is lifting up"... Job 22:29

#THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : The season of doom for the world is the season of boom for the church: times of punishment for the world are times of nourishment for the children of God.

We serve a God who has an exemption package for His people. This exemption package is what makes your case as a child of God different from others. Your case being different simply means that you don’t necessarily have to experience the negative things others experience around you.

The truth is, it is not compulsory to suffer what your father suffered. It is true that everybody is living in the same world, but it is not true that everyone’s experiences must be the same.

Time has revealed that we are in a generation where the systems of the world seem to be failing rapidly; a dark cloud of lack seems to gloomily unfold upon the earth. There is also the degeneration in the health of the inhabitants of the earth.

But the good news is, your case is different. For the children of God, the season of doom for the world is their season of boom; the period of scarcity for the world is the period of prosperity for the church. 

The groaning season for the world is the glowing season for the people of God; times of punishment for the world are times of nourishment for the child of God (Job 22:29, Genesis 26:1,12).

My counsel is, camp with God. Nothing makes your case different like association with the Almighty. If God is your Father, let Him be your Father indeed!
In this season, your case shall be different; what befalls others shall not befall you, in Jesus’ Name.

#REMEMBER THIS : "The season of doom for the world is the season of boom for the church: times of punishment for the world are times of nourishment for the child of God".

#ASSIGNMENT (S):

1. No matter what happens around you,"never fear and never faint. Know that your case is different.
2. Remain under the shadow of the Almighty; fight whatever attempts to fight your relationship or association with God.

#PRAYER : Lord, I refuse to be buried in the holocaust of this generation. I connect the power to sail through what sink others. I confess that my case different Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

#FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE : "THE GOD OUR DELIVERER".

#QUOTE : "Those who refuse to bow to the threat of the enemy secure the Help of the Almighty". 
Culled from "PRINCIPLES AND POWER OF PRAYER" by Dr Paul Enenche

#DAILY READING : Numbers 30-34
#AMAZING FACT : A shark is the only known fish that can blink with both eyes.

#PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION : I decree from this day onward that all those who know you will see that your case is different.
TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF JANUARY 2020, ODM
 WORLDWIDE 21-DAYS FASTING PROGRAM.

TRY AND BE AT TBS LAGOS OR PRAY ALONG WITH US THERE IN SPIRIT USING YOUR ODM BOOKLET AND WAR AGAINST HAMAN-15 

OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: FRIDAY 31ST JANUARY, 2020

TOPIC: WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT: DELIVERANCE FROM VISA

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (HOSEA 12:1-14)

Share with me: “I am the woman whom the Holy Spirit picked out during Bishop’s ministration at the last JANUARY WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT SERVICE OF 2019. Those who were there can remember that Bishop suddenly began to call out the cases of people who had been denied visas for more than 4 times. 

Bishop under the Holy Spirit’s ministration, started rebuking me for changing the name of my son on his international passport.

Bishop prayed for me after asking me to repent! Then after prayers, Bishop asked us individually, the countries of denial; I said UK. Bishop now prayed and declared upon everyone that came out due to visa denial, that there would be no more denial. To God be the glory, the VISA doors suddenly began to open! I and my family were not expecting to go to the USA but God made it possible!

Suddenly, a family started the process of inviting my son to the USA through the umbrella of a NASA programme! On the VISA interview day, when it was our turn at the visa section, the consular officer who had initially refused about 4 people’s visas before my son’s turn, SUDDENLY started laughing when she looked through my son’s name. We were initially scared because his real name was what we now used! But God touched the consular officer’s heart and she was so favourable to us.

After my son’s visa was granted every other visa from the group was denied. God gave gave us special favour! God of ODM has done it. Bishop cancelled visa denials at the LAST (2019) JANUARY WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT SERVICE at the TBS and it happened exactly like that. To God be the glory! That was STORY to GLORY for my family! My son was granted a visa after several denials! From Sis Blessing (+234 802-3663-895).” Glory! Glory! Glory!

Thank you, LORD JESUS! We vow to give You ALL the glory in 2020! More of You, less of me or my flesh! Be at the WORLD ANOINTING ELEVATION NIGHT SERVICE today! Note that God can allow a denial of something because He has A BIGGER PLAN! Note also that SHE CHANGED the name of her son after several denials! That was ISHMAEL – personal effort (SHORTCUT) and yet she got the same visa door opened with the real name!

AVOID ISHMAELS (shortcuts) this year! Avoid SHORTCUTS this year! Your OWN is your OWN! Delay is not a denial! She was at the TBS and connected to her prophet – THE PROPHETIC ANOINTING! Hosea 12:14 says: “And by a prophet the LORD brought Israel out of Egypt, and by a prophet was he preserved.”

The LORD shall call out your case and your NEW ELEVATION will BEGIN as I anoint your feet and hands as commanded by my Father God TONIGHT! There shall be NO viewing centers, so be there LIVE! I see 9 special VISA cases that will be settled tonight! I see 121,048 healings!

I see EVIL foundations being UPROOTED and I see academic ELEVATION/OPEN DOORS for children! I see lots of WOMBS for babies being OPENED tonight! I see weddings and marital connections that cannot be explained! Oh, TONIGHT from 7pm will be unforgettable! Still sow your ELEVATION SEED today and Pray today’s fasting prayers on page 90 of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-15” booklet)!
Avoid hurry/shortcuts and never miss the WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT today! Mercy Chinwo, Kunle Ajayi will be the guest music ministers! Lots of Prayer/Word Ministers! Your hands/feet will be anointed tonight as I was commanded! This is your year!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Blessed Assurance…

1. Pray about today’s word as it has touched you.
2. REPENT from any SHORTCUT that you have created in your past!
3. LORD, Single Me Out For Special Favour And Elevation this night and this year in Jesus name.
THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (LEVITICUS 11-13)
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)PUBLISHER/WRITER

Song 3. Blessed Assurance

1. Blessed assurance; Jesus is mine!
Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine!
Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
born of his spirit, washed in his blood.

Refrain:

This is my story, this my song,
Praising my savior all the day long;
This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my savior all the day long.

2. Perfect submission, perfect delight,
Visions of rapture now burst on my sight;
Angels descending bring from above
Echoes of mercy, whispers of love.

3. Perfect submission, all is at rest,
I in my savior and happy and blest;
Watching and waiting, looking above,
Filled with his goodness, lost in his love
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {Jan ~June, 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Friday, January 31, 2020

TOPIC: KNOW YOUR SPIRITUAL STATUS
Read 1 Peter 2:5-9

5. Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
6. Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.
7. Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,
8. And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.
9. But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

MEMORISE: And has made us kings and priests to His God and Father, to Him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen (Revelation 1:6).

EXPOSITION

Man was created for the purpose of headship (Gen. 1:26). It was God's idea from the beginning to share His Kingdom with human beings, and give to them part of His nature and characteristics. 

God's intent was to share His governing authority with man by extending His heavenly Kingdom to an earthly realm, for the purpose of making this world like heaven. To simplify it, God intended to establish His kingdom in this physical world, without having to physically be in the world, Himself.

According to our memory Scripture, God has made us kings and priests here on earth. First, we are kings, which means we were created with a dominion mandate on earth. Mankind is heaven's earthly agency for kingdom rulership on earth. 

The Scripture says, 'And you shall be to me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation... (Exod. 19:6a). As a Christian, you are to rule your world through God's delegated authority. You are not supposed to be a victim of circumstances. Therefore, you have to live above slavery mentality.

Secondly, we are priests here on earth, and this means we have free access to the throne of mercy, through Jesus Christ, our High Priest (Heb. 4:15-16). The Scripture says, 'But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light (1 Pet. 2:9).

PRAYER POINTS

1. I recover my spiritual status as king and priest in God's eternal Kingdom and house, in the name of Jesus.
2. Lord, endow me with the courage to rule my world for Your own glory, in Jesus' name.
3. Lord, open the eyes of our national leaders to have sufficient glimpse of the glory involved in Your eternal redemptive programme for humanity that would move them to come up with programmes that would glorify You in our land, in Jesus' name.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Exodus 15 - 16 & Mark 4

Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM