The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 30th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY 30TH JANUARY.

BORN FREE—INTO GOD’S PRESENCE

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed (John 8:36 NIV).

Many don’t realize that the statement above by Jesus wasn’t to Christians; the Christian wasn’t set free or isn’t going to be set free. Set free from what or from who exactly? The Christian is a new creation; he came from the resurrection of Jesus Christ; therefore, he has the resurrection life. He was born-free, into righteousness and the presence of God. Hallelujah! 2 Corinthians 5:17 says, “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.”

However, due to ignorance of the Word, some Christians still have a “deliverance mentality”—the mentality of always wanting to be set free from one bondage or the other; but the Christian doesn’t require “deliverance.” Understand this: The whole world has been saved and delivered by Jesus Christ through His vicarious death. When He died, He died for everybody. When God raised Him from the dead, He was raised for everybody. But that’s the legality of salvation.

Salvation only becomes a vital experience in the life of the one who, in accordance to Romans 10:9, proclaims the Lordship of Jesus. At that moment, he or she is born again and translated into the Kingdom of light, with the human life supplanted by the life and nature of God. That’s who the Christian is. He’s born anew without sin, without a past, into the presence of God! God literally gave birth to you, through the Word.

James 1:18 says, “Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth….” 1 Peter 1:23 says, “Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth forever.” This is the reality! You’re superior to Satan and could never be in bondage to him because you have the life of the Word. Therefore, live in God’s Word and enjoy your life in Him, and be all that He’s called you to be. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for the joy of being born into the liberty of the Spirit to serve you unreservedly, without any form of restrictions, limitations or fear. I boldly exercise the authority you’ve given me over Satan and all the powers of the enemy. Thank you for the life of victory you’ve given me in Christ and your glory which is manifested in me today, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

2 Peter 1:4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Colossians 1:12-14 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated [us] into the kingdom of his dear Son: In whom we have redemption through his blood, [even] the forgiveness of sins:

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Matthew 21:1-32 & Exodus 18-19

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 13:42-52 & Job 30-31

#TALKINGSESSION

30TH JANUARY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for giving me Your Word, a material to build my life with, and usher myself into higher levels of glory, promotions, victories, and success.

As I meditate on the Word, Your wisdom exudes from me, and Your grace causes me to be fruitful and productive in all things, and function excellently. Today, I declare that the Lord is the strength of my life; therefore, there's no room for weakness in me.

I am sufficient in Christ's sufficiency, and nothing is impossible to me. The Lord has set me on high; Glory and honour are in his presence; strength and gladness are in His dwelling! Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil; for He's my shield and eternal protection.

Halleluiah! I am filled with the knowledge of God's Word in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. Nothing is a mystery to me, because as I stay with the Word, the Holy Spirit unveils spiritual realities to me, enlightening the eyes of my understanding to know and apprehend my inheritance in Christ!

I live triumphantly today and always because I live by the knowledge of God's Word, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:  THURSDAY 30th JANUARY 2020.

THEME: LOVE WHAT GOD LOVES.

MEMORISE:

For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous. I John 5:3

READ: I John 5:3

1Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.

2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.

3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

There is a popular saying that the friend of my friend is my friend. If God is your friend, then you would love anyone or anything He loves. For example, God loves children. He likes having them around Him (Matthew 19:14) and He ensures that their angels stand face to face with Him (Matthew 18:10). I hope you love children too, because if you are always mean to children or you are indifferent when others are mean to them, then you cannot claim to love God.

So what are the things God loves? He loves fellowship. When Jesus was to start His ministry on earth, one of the first things He did was to appoint disciples to keep Him company (Mark 3:14-19). He said whenever two or three are gathered in His name, He will be present (Matthew 18:20). He loves it when we come together to fellowship. Are you excited when it is time to fellowship or are you reluctant to spend time with the brethren? One reason God loved David is found in Psalm 122:1:

“I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the LORD.”

He was always excited to attend Church meetings. Are you excited whenever it is time to go to Church? Are you one of those the Pastor has to follow-up closely before they are seen in Church? Make out time to enjoy fellowship with the brethren from today; God loves it.
God also loves all human beings dearly. He sent His only son to die for the world-not just the Jews or Christians alone. Some people forget that their house help is also amongst the people that Jesus came to die for so much that He died for him/her. Jesus said that the second greatest commandment after loving God is to love your neighbor as yourself (Mark 12:31). Have you seen people in the scenarios described in Matthew 25:42-43 and ignored them? 

If you truly love God, then you would love people around you.

KEY POINT:

In Matthew 25:41-46, we see that people were thrown into hell simply because they did not love who God loves. Love everything and everyone He loves.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Exodus 1-3

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 12: I AM THINE OH LORD.

1. I am thine, O Lord, I have heard thy voice, 
and it told thy love to me; 
but I long to rise in the arms of faith 
and be closer drawn to thee. 

Refrain: 
Draw me nearer, nearer, blessed Lord, 
to the cross where thou hast died. 
Draw me nearer, nearer, nearer, blessed Lord, 
to thy precious, bleeding side. 

2. Consecrate me now to thy service, Lord, 
by the power of grace divine; 
let my soul look up with a steadfast hope, 
and my will be lost in thine. 
(Refrain) 

3. O the pure delight of a single hour 
that before thy throne I spend, 
when I kneel in prayer, and with thee, my God, 
I commune as friend with friend! 
(Refrain) 

4. There are depths of love that I cannot know 
till I cross the narrow sea; 
there are heights of joy that I may not reach 
till I rest in peace with thee. 
(Refrain)
RESTORATION TODAY

THURSDAY, JANUARY 30, 2020.

TOPIC: *CHRISTIANITY: A WAY OF LIFE(2)*

God's definition of who a Christian is can be found in Acts 11:19-26. The bible says that as the disciples scatter abroad upon the persecution that arose, to many places, including Antioch, preaching the word, the hand of the Lord was with them and a great number believed and turned into the Lord. The actions and way of life of these followers of Jesus in these places prompted the people to call them Christians meaning "followers of Christ".

One may ask, how does Christ expect Christians to live? The Word of God gives us many answers to that question. In Philippians 2:12, we are encouraged to obey not with eye service and at the same time to work out our salvation with a particular lifestyle which portrays us as people who fear the Lord. We should honour Christ not just with our lips, but also by our way of life.

The danger of being a church goer, without the testimony of Christ in you can be found in Matthew 24:4-5 where Jesus says that not all that say Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; only those who live a lifestyle that is in conformity with the life of Christ shall enter. May we be counted worthy on that day.

*ACTION POINT*
? What part of your Christian walk is God asking you to improve upon today?

*SCRIPTURES*
Philippians 2:12; Matthew 7:21; 15:8-9; Acts 18:25-26; Jude 1:4.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. My Father, I have decided to follow you, give me the grace to follow you daily;

2. Father, give me the grace to overcome every worldly attraction that is competing with my focus on You in the name of Jesus;

3. Father, disconnect me from any worldly entanglements that will hinder the shinning of Your light through my life in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*
Genesis 36; Psalm 9-10; Matthew 20:17-34.
Seeds of Destiny

Today SOD - 2020-01-30

TOPIC: POWER ABOVE ALL OTHER powers

SCRIPTURE: Who is he that saith,"and it cometh to pass, when the Lord commandeth it not? Lamentations 3":37

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Nothing paralyzes satanic agenda like the power of God.

Sometime ago,"I heard the testimony of a rich man in Cotonou, Benin Republic. This man was so diabolical that he had a personal native doctor (Babalawo). But one day he had an encounter and ran to our church in Benin Republic to surrender his life to Jesus Christ. 

His native doctor, knowing what had happened in the spirit confronted him physically and threatened to kill him within three days if he failed to return to his shrine. So,out of fear the man ran to our location pastor and said to him, ‘Pastor, help me take care of my family when I die.’

However, the Pastor told him": ‘No way! You are not going to die. Get on your knees.’ He anointed him and brutally declared,"‘By the vengeance mantle of God at work on the life of my father, Dr Paul Enenche, I decree that the same three days the native doctor gave you to die, he shall be the one to die.’ Brethren, on the exact third day, the native doctor became history – he died! That was the manifestation of Power that surpasses power. The Power of God is above all other powers on the earth.

Beloved, the Power of God is superior to any power on earth. Nothing paralyzes satanic agenda like the power of God.All other powers can fail but the power of God cannot fail.

Today, I prophesy to you, the Power of God shall answer for you, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS": Nothing paralyzes satanic agenda like the power of God.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Surrender completely to the Lordship of Jesus Christ for your salvation and safety.
2. Reject any alternative to God or the Power of God; it is a trap of destruction.
3. Take cover under the prophetic cover God has placed over you for your preservation.
PRAYER: Lord,"I decree that no power of hell, no scheme of man can ever pluck me out of Your Hand. I stand on the Power of Christ for the preservation of my life and destiny, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, Get the Message": THE WORD OF GOD IS TRUE

QUOTE: Satan has no Power to keep any Secret from being revealed. The Power of God is above the powers of hell. Culled from UNVEILING AND DISSOLVING MYSTERIES

by Dr Paul Paul Enenche
DAILY READING: Numbers 26-29
AMAZING FACT: Eyelashes like food too; what you eat matters for your eyelashes!

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: By the authority of Jesus Christ, every power harassing you now is arrested in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: THURSDAY 30TH JANUARY, 2020*

*TOPIC: THE SAMARIA MIRACLE IS HERE AGAIN!*
*BASIC SCRIPTURE: 2KINGS 7:1-20*

From yesterday’s testimony, note that her boss said: “IT CANNOT HAPPEN” in that organization! Hear her again: “In 2014, in another set of daily prayers, the bishop made another declaration concerning the reversal of a policy and increment of salary in an organization, which I personalized again, because it was something we had been praying for in the organization where I work. I told my boss about it, but he brushed it aside and said: IT CANNOT HAPPEN. But today the two prophecies have come to pass — one in 2017 and the 2nd one happened last month – 2019.” Did you get that? Oh! Lord, more of You, less of us! 

Thank God for His UNCTION to FUNCTION which runs powerfully in this vision! We hear these amazing testimonies every SUNDAY at the Manna Mountain Lagos and at every MONTHLY ANOINTING SERVICE!

In fact, there was a time I missed a flight and could not make the anointing service! I immediately did a recording and sent it through U-TUBE! The testimonies that came from that service are OUTSTANDING! One popular Deacon prayed with the mantle on the ALTAR as directed via the video and got healed instantly from an affliction of many years – IN MY ABSENCE! Wow! 

I was not even there! A lady’s son was delivered from bitter death in that popular DANGOTE TRUCK- BRT BUS CRASH that shook Lagos! Her son was in that bus, but came out unscathed in the midst of death and blood flowing everywhere! As I was ministering over the recorded video, I was led to mention her case: PRAY THAT YOU DON’T CRY BITTER TEARS and pray that YOU WILL NOT DRINK BITTER WATER! I was not there physically, but the MIRACLE WORKER was there! I have noticed that even though people desire to see the man of God. GREATER TESTIMONIES that are INCREDIBLE always happen when I miss a flight to any service or when I am away writing ODM!

Wow! Just praying on that MANNA MOUNTAIN ALTAR on SUNDAYS provokes a DIVINE EARTHQUAKE! NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WHEN GOD IS INVOLVED! He is the RULE-CHANGER and PROTOCOL DESTROYER! He is the GOD that caused the 24-hour miracle of BREAD SURPLUS in SAMARIA!

Did the special adviser to the king not die at last? Your God is the God who disgraces the counsel of the wisest of men! In this fasting programme and in 2020, DAILY see the invisible, feel the intangible and believe the impossible because the SAMARIA MIRACLE will be repeated in you! I shall see you at the TBS Lagos on JANUARY 31st 7pm. Then 2 days later, 8am FEBRUARY 2ND, you must pray at the Manna MOUNTAIN altar! These divine instructions will put an ELEVATION SONG in your mouth! *Pray today’s fasting prayers on page 85 of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 15” booklet!* Live holy, sow your ELEVATION SEED! This is your year!

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take any song of worship to God as led.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. God of the SAMARIA MIRACLE, move me from LACK to SURPLUS!
3. Move me from shame to fame!
4. Move me from *“IT CANNOT BE DONE”* to the miracle of *“HOW DID IT HAPPEN?”*
5. As I pray on the ANOINTING NIGHT (7pm – Friday January 31″) and on the MANNA MOUNTAIN ALTAR – Sunday FEBRUARY 2ND, 8am, do what will make men to declare this year: *“THIS CAN ONLY BE GOD.”*

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: LEVITICUS 8-10*
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {Jan ~June, 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Thursday, January 30, 2020

TOPIC: JESUS' POWER OVER NATURAL LAWS
Read John 6:16-21

MEMORISE: So when they had rowed about three or four miles, they saw Jesus walking on the sea and drawing near the boat; and they were afraid (John 6:19)

EXPOSITION

The walking of Jesus on the water reveals His power over natural law. Natural law is law which is derived naturally from human nature or physical nature, and therefore has universal validity. Natural law is an ethical belief or system of beliefs supposed to be inherent in human nature and discoverable by reason, rather than revelation (Rom. 2:14-15).

According to Aristotle, the man referred to as the father of natural law, said "this life is governed by laws and anyone who violates any particular law will face the consequences". One of these natural laws is the law of cause and effect. This law says that for every cause there is an effect, and for every effect there is a cause. For every action we take, there is an effect.

It is the violation of natural law for a man to walk on the water, as Jesus did. The negative effect of breaking this law is for one to sink into the water and drown. The one who has all power violated this law and He faced no consequence. Hallelujah! The Scripture says, 'For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him' (Col. 1:16).

When Jesus was walking on the water, His intention was to join His disciples inside the boat and rescue them from capsizing, because their boat was about to capsize, as a result of the great wind that blew (Jn. 6:18). If He could not find a boat to take in order to meet them, He had to command the water to become rock under His feet. 

Natural law is no barrier to God. He can do and undo. Your own will not be difficult before Him. What is that negative natural law that has been taking its cause over your life, home, endeavours, etc.? The One who has power over nature is here now to take care of it. Call upon Him, now and always.

PRAYER POINT

1. Every natural law that is against my progress, I nullify you, in Jesus' name.
2. I retrieve myself from every tradition, or family background that is drawing me back and down, in Jesus' name.
3. Lord, remove all barriers that make it difficult for us to have good governance in our country.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Exodus 13 - 14 & Mark 3

Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM