The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 29th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY 29TH JANUARY.

HIS DIVINE HEADQUARTERS.

To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory (Colossians 1:27).

The Holy Spirit is the embodiment of all power, and He lives in you in His fullness. He didn’t come in a measure to give you a part of Himself, contrary to the understanding that some people have. 1 Corinthians 3:16 says, “Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?” Here, the Apostle Paul is emphatic: you’re the temple of God and the Spirit of God lives in you.

But who is this awesome, wonderful Holy Spirit that lives in you? He’s the conveyor of the presence and blessings of God. In the Old Testament, He’s called the “angel of God’s presence” (Isaiah 63:9). He’s the One that manifests God’s presence and His power wherever God wants it. Think about the fact that this awesome infinite personality of the Godhead lives in you! That makes you a God-carrying vessel; divinity’s headquarters! Hallelujah!

This means that in your life, it’s glory and excellence only, because Christ in you, is the hope of glory; the Holy Spirit in you means glory, excellence, strength, victory, joy, peace, prosperity and blessings in your life! Affirm this always, because the power of the Word of God works through knowledge and affirmation. Every so often, say aloud, “The Holy Spirit lives in me. He has vitalized every fibre of my being; He’s my life and everything I need to live joyfully always, and fulfil God’s plan for my life gloriously.” Hallelujah!

The Holy Spirit didn’t merely come upon you as He did on God’s people in the Old Testament, He came into you to make you the headquarters of His operations in the earth. He lives in you in all His glory, majesty, dominion, wisdom and strength. And through you, He blesses everything and everyone around you; He establishes the righteousness of God in the earth and in the hearts of men. Through you, He’s able to express His love, because you’re His extension in the earth; you hail from Him and are one with Him (1 Corinthians 6:17). Praise God for evermore!

PRAYER

Blessed Father, I thank you for the Holy Spirit who lives in me in His fullness, making me the headquarters of your operations in the earth. I’m conscious, and take advantage of your glorious presence in me, and declare that I fulfil my destiny in Christ, demonstrating the glory, wisdom and excellence of divinity, bearing fruits of righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Corinthians 6:17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

Colossians 2:9-10 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. 10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:
John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 20:17-34 & Exodus 16-17

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Acts 13:26-41 & Job 28-29

#TALKINGSESSION

29TH JANUARY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for the blessing of serving You and worshipping You from my spirit. You're all that thrills my soul; You're more than life to me! I love You, precious Holy Spirit, and my whole heart is focused on You even now, to receive Your glorious touch, and be transformed in Your presence.

Thank You for the inherent ability in me to prosper in all that I do. As the seed of Abraham, everything that is connected to me is blessed—my finances, business, job, academic, family, etc.

I walk in the consciousness that I am blessed to be a blessing. I am in Christ, in whom are hid all the treasures of knowledge and wisdom; therefore, I am innovative, creative, inventive and ingenious.

I always function with supernatural amplitude of comprehension, thinking excellent thoughts. I am an answer from God; I bring deliverance to every creation in my world, taking them out of bondage and corruption, into the glorious liberty of the sons of God.

I give life to the things around me through the power of my words, for these are the days of the manifestation of the sons of God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 29th JANUARY 2020.

THEME: CRUSH THAT CRUSH II.

MEMORY VERSE:

“For by means of a WHORISH WOMAN a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the ADULTERESS will hunt for the precious life.” Proverbs 6:26

BIBLE READING: Proverbs 6:23-29

23• For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life:
24• To keep thee from the EVIL WOMAN, from the flattery of the tongue of a STRANGE WOMAN.
25• Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
26• For by means of a wHORISH WOMAN a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the ADULTERESS will hunt for the precious life.
27• Can a man take FIRE in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned?
28• Can one go upon HOT COALS, and his feet not be burned?
29• So he that goeth in to his NEIGHBOUR’S WIFE; whosoever toucheth her SHALL NOT BE INNOCENT.

A. Today, I will be focusing on the married.
1. It is sad that many married people are still having crushes with persons apart from their spouses.
2. If there is any fellow aside from your spouse you are admiring unduly, you must see such a person as the devil and get rid of them immediately.
3. One of my sons once told me that he was always excited to resume in the office every Monday because he would get to see his secretary again. I told him to fire her immediately.
4. Nothing and no one is worth your marriage.
5. What is a married woman doing on the phone with another man for countless minutes?
6. Why would a married man be spending so much time with another man’s wife?
7. Why would you prefer to discuss intimate issues with your “friend” of the opposite sex instead of your God-given spouse?
8. Oh, you may say “I am not doing anything with the fellow; we are just friend.” That is exactly where it starts from.
9. The devil knows you are a Christian and would not fall for someone just like that. So, he makes you become good friends with the fellow and before you know it, you would have fallen.
10. May you not fall for any strategy of the devil in The Mighty Name of Jesus. Amen!

B. If you have any friend that you talk to more than your spouse, break that friendship now.
1. Proverbs 5:18 has this to say: “Let thy fountain be blessed: and rejoice with the wife of thy youth.”
2. Spend more time with your spouse and make him/her your confidant. Exchange compliments.
3. The reason many people have crushes outside their marriage is mostly due to a distance between the couple.
4. They no longer communicate as they used to.
5. When they talk, it is only on serious issues about the children or other family needs, instead of talking /gisting about just anything as they used to in the early days of their marriage.
6. They no longer go out to fun places or take walks together except they are going for family functions.
7. If there is no distance between yourself and your spouse, no crush can come between you.
KEY POINT:

No one should be closer to you or know more about you than your spouse.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Genesis 48-50
AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
HYMN: DEEPER, DEEPER IN THE LOVE OF JESUS.

1. Deeper, deeper in the love of Jesus
Daily let me go;
Higher, higher in the school of wisdom,
More of grace to know.
Refrain:

Oh, deeper yet, I pray,
And higher every day,
And wiser, blessed Lord,
In Thy precious, holy Word.

2. Deeper, deeper, blessed Holy Spirit,
Take me deeper still,
Till my life is wholly lost in Jesus,
And His perfect will. Refrain:

3. Deeper, deeper! though it cost hard trials,
Deeper let me go!
Rooted in the holy love of Jesus,
Let me fruitful grow. Refrain:

4. Deeper, higher, every day in Jesus,
Till all conflict past,
Finds me conqu’ror, and in His own image Perfected at last. Refrain:

5. Deeper, deeper in the faith of Jesus,
Holy faith and true;
In His pow’r and soul exulting wisdom
Let me peace pursue. Refrain:
EMMANUEL=GOD WITH US!
RESTORATION TODAY

WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 29, 2020.

TOPIC: *CHRISTIANITY: A WAY OF LIFE(1)*

"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity." Matthew 7:21-23.

*MESSAGE*
 Even though some have argued that Christianity is a religion, it is worthy of note that it's not merely a belief in God or desire of God but a full living and practice of the life of Christ and his laws. It involves experimental encounter with the person of Christ. Christianity must be viewed as a way of life in the existence of a believer.

The ultimate goal of God is reconciling man back to Himself Is to restore the fellowship that was lost between the two parties in the Garden of Eden. Being a Christian therefore demands that we live daily to please Him. Our ultimate goal must also be to walk before him and please him until the time of our glorification. (Colossisans 1-9-10). Our greatest objective as Christians, therefore, should be to walk worthy of Him, exhibiting the mind of Christ and constantly striving hard to please our Father.

*ACTION POINT*
? When last did someone, without compulsion called you, a Christian?

*SCRIPTURES*
Acts 11:19-26; Ephesians 2:8-13; Luke 15:24; 13:23-25.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. My Father, I have decided to follow you, give me the grace to follow you daily;

2. Father, give me the grace to overcome every worldly attraction that is competing with my focus on You in the name of Jesus;

3. Father, disconnect me from any worldly entanglements that will hinder the shinning of Your light through my life in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*
Genesis 36; Psalm 9-10; Matthew 20:17-34.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE.

WEDNESDAY 29TH JANUARY, 2020

TOPIC: WALKING OUT ON THE DEVIL

SCRIPTURE: Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. Psalms 91:3

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: You are meant to walk on what is walking on you; you are meant to defeat what is trying to defeat you.

It is confirmed that we are in a generation with very high satanic wickedness in an epidemic proportion. Selfishness, hatefulness and loveless-ness have become the order of the day in our world. There is the degeneration of human sympathy and the escalation of cruelty.

But the good news is that God has wired His children with enough power to handle the recklessness of the devil and to walk out on him and his devilish operations. That is why God assures us in Mark 16:18, they shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them…

Beloved, you have been constructed by God to be indestructible; no matter how wicked the devil is, he cannot hurt whom God has hidden; he cannot attempt whom God has kept. The devil is not permitted to harass you; rather you have been empowered to harass the devil. Look, I have given you authority over all the power of the enemy, and you can walk… (Luke 10:19 NLT).

The truth is, you are meant to walk on what is walking on you; you are meant to defeat what is trying to defeat you. Why are you afraid of what is meant to be afraid of you?

Today, I decree an end to satanic oppression in your life; receive the power to walk out on the devil and his devilish operations without consequence, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS : You are meant to walk on what is walking on you; you are meant to defeat what is trying to defeat you.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Know who you are in God and your superiority over the devil.
2. Never agree to be intimidated into cowardice by the activities of the devil around your life.
PRAYER: Lord, I connect with Your power to handle the recklessness of the devil in this generation. I overcome every agenda of the enemy around my life and destiny by Your Power Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, Get the Message : THE GOD OUR DELIVERER

QUOTE: Those who look up to God don’t look down in defeat. Culled from 365 WISDOM CAPSULES by Dr Paul Enenche
DAILY READING: Numbers 21-25

AMAZING FACT: The human embryo actually begins developing eyelashes between the 7th to 8th week of pregnancy!

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: The grace and power to put the enemy and his agents where they belong is released upon you now in Jesus’ Name.
TODAY IS DAY -19 OF ODM WORLDWIDE 

JANUARY 2020, 21-DAYS FASTING PROGRAM.

OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: WEDNESDAY 29TH JANUARY, 2020

TOPIC: LORD, SILENCE THE SILENCER THIS YEAR!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: (JOB 5:8-16)

Share again with me another wonder work from Jehovah ELEVATION! The God of the IMPOSSIBLE! He is the God that disappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise! “Good morning Bishop, I first came across ODM in 2004 through one of my senior officers in Abuja and since then I have not stopped using it.

I have participated in almost all the 21-day and 14-day fasting programmes. I have used ODM to build up my faith in God. I have two outstanding testimonies: (1) Some years back in 2006, in one of the daily prayers, there was a prophetic declaration of marriage which the bishop declared, saying “your marriage to your pregnancy and delivery will shock your enemies.”

I keyed into the prophecy and personalized it and kept praying. And in 2007, it came to pass! I got married, got pregnant and had a set of twins (girls) in 2008. They are in secondary school now.
My second testimony is: In 2014, in another set of daily prayers, the bishop I made another declaration concerning the reversal of a policy and increment of salary in an policy and increment of salary in an organization, which I personalized again, because it was something we had been praying for in the organization where I work. I told my boss about it, but he brushed it aside and said: IT CANNOT HAPPEN.

But today the two prophecies have come to pass – one in 2017 and the 2nd one happened last month – 2019. Indeed God is great and may He continually continually increase our Bishop in wisdom and in understanding. God bless you and the ODM crew. From sister Dorish Nyananyo Thank God on this worldwide vision.

I am led to use testimonies in order to provoke your faith in God! *HE WILL PROVE YOUR MOCKERS WRONG AND SILENCE THEM FOREVER this year. Wicked Powers cannot perform their enterprise on you this year! Oh! Don’t joke with the DAILY WRITE-UPS! Give out more copies of this booklet this week, because millions still need to be reached!

The God who gave her twins will do more! Ah, just now, I am seeing 5 women using today’s devotional: Two of you had past miscarriages! The LORD says in this fasting programme and before April 25th, your past tears will be wiped away! I see TWINS BEING DEDICATED by this time next year!

For the other three women, I see a set of TRIPLETS and then barrenness of 17 years being broken. I also see a marital restoration! Your being a SINGLE MOTHER for years will be over in the shortest possible time! Oh, thank you Jesus!

There shall be seven marital connections from today’s devotional. I see 4 men being ELEVATED to positions that will SHOCK them! Please testify when it happens! Oh, don’t miss the WORLD ANOINTING ELEVATION NIGHT of January 31st 7pm.

I am commanded to ANOINT YOUR FEET and HANDS that night! Pray today’s fasting prayers on page 85 of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 15” booklet! Live holy, sow your ELEVATION SEED and look up to the UNCHANGING CHANGER. This is your year!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: My Faith Looks Up…

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. LORD, SILENCE THE SILENCER this year! Disappoint those who are looking for my shame!
3. Lord, do the impossible and the incredible this year!
4. Lord, arise and close the mouths of those that want to close my mouth!
5. O LORD, move from “IT CANNOT BE DONE” to the miracle of “HOW DID IT HAPPEN?”

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (LEVITICUS 5-7)
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)PUBLISHER/WRITER
Song 2: My Faith Looks Up To Thee...

1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior Divine;
Now hear me while I pray;
Take all my guilt away;
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine.

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire;
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire.

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my Guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. All thru life’s transient dream,
Until death’s sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll,
Blest Savior, with Thy love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Make me Thy grace to prove
Transform my soul.
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {Jan ~June, 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

TOPIC: JESUS' POWER FOR SUPERNATURAL MULTIPLICATION

Read John 6:1-13

MEMORISE: Therefore they gathered them up, and filled twelve baskets with the fragments of the five barely loaves which were left over by those who had eaten (John 6:13)

EXPOSITION

Feeding the five thousand with five barely loaves of bread and two small fishes, is fourth sign Jesus did, as recorded in the book of John. Jesus intentionally performed this sign to open the eyes of His disciples to the power He had over supernatural multiplication;that is, ability to turn small things into large quantity.

When the Lord saw a great multitude coming to Him in the outskirt of the town, He asked Philip where they could buy bread for the people to eat (v. 5). In verse 6, the Bible says, 'But this He said to test him for He Himself knew what He would do' (v. 6). Nothing can catch God unaware. No matter the situation, He cannot be confused, and nothing can disturb Him.

When the disciples were confused, and were thinking that the small quantity of the loaves of bread and the fishes could not be enough to serve the large number of people, the Lord took charge and blessed the small quantity, to serve a great multitude (vv. 6-11). Little is much when God is in it. Small things you have today can be multiplied, if you believe in Jesus' power over quantity (Lk. 12:32).

The five thousand were fed to their satisfaction, and it remained 12 baskets as left over (vv. 10-13). God will not only supply our needs. He can also give more than enough. Do not despise the day of small things (Zech. 4:10). You just need to put your trust in God. What is not enough today will surely become more than enough very soon, as much as you believe in, and rely on the indescribable power of the Lord Jesus Christ.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, increase my life for Your own glory.
2. I prophesy authority of multiplication to my life, marriage and work, in Jesus' name.
3. Father, bless Your Church immensely for the sake of the gospel.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Exodus 10 - 12 & Mark 2
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM