The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 28th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY 28TH JANUARY.

THE WORD OF HIS GRACE

And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified (Acts 20:32).

The Word of God is more than history or a compilation of stories; the Word of God is God talking. And what He says is relevant in the “now” of our lives, and it’s the material with which we build our lives. As you study the Scriptures, you’d often come across the phrase, “Thus saith (says) the Lord”; not, “Thus said the Lord.” “Thus says the Lord” means the Word of the Lord is for you today and for your situation—now; it’s efficacious in itself and by itself to build you and transform your life.

What we read in our theme verse was Paul’s cogitations and conviction about the transforming and translational power of God’s Word. The Word infuses boldness, excellence and dominion into your spirit. If the one who is hitherto timid would give himself to the study of God’s Word, that timidity would be replaced with the spirit of power, love and a sound mind. That’s the power of God’s Word.

However, even though every Word from God is full of power, the Apostle Paul was definite as to what builds your spirit and transforms your life: it’s “the Word of God’s grace.”

The Word of His grace is His Word about Christ, His redemptive work in our behalf; who we are today, what we have and where we are today, as a result of His death, burial and resurrection. That’s what builds you spiritually, mentally, physically, financially, emotionally, and also causes you to prosper in other areas of your life. Hallelujah!

Give yourself to the study of the Word; contemplate and contrive the Word in meditation. As you do, the Holy Spirit will grant you insight into the mysteries and secrets of life and of our spiritual Kingdom. He’ll also quicken the Word in you in such a way that results in an outburst of prosperity in every area of your life.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I’m yielded to be built, edified, energized and strengthened by your Word, for a life of greatness, victory and triumphs. Through the ministry of the Word, and the Holy Spirit, my growth spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially is evident; there’s an outburst of prosperity in every area of my life, to the praise and glory of your Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Timothy 4:15 Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.

1 Peter 2:2 AMPC Like newborn babies you should crave (thirst for, earnestly desire) the pure (unadulterated) spiritual milk, that by it you may be nurtured and grow unto [completed] salvation,

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Matthew 19:16-20:1-16 & Exodus 15

2-YEAR BIBLE READING plans
Acts 13:13-25 & Job 26-27

#TALKINGSESSION

28TH JANUARY.

KINDLY DAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Blessed Lord Jesus, You’re my life, and my all; the very air that I breathe: my lover and best friend.

Thank You for Your wisdom that guides me, and Your grace that is superabundant upon me. Your Word has transformed me, causing me to ride upon the high places of the earth.

Thank You for the excellent life that I have in Christ! I am planted on the rock that is higher than I am, Christ Jesus! Therefore, I am not moved by circumstances.

I am a victor forever because Christ is my riddance. He rids me of any trouble and leads me triumphantly from glory to glory. Christ is the embodiment of all wisdom and knowledge, and He lives in me. There’s no limit to my knowledge.

Through meditation, I dig deep into the recesses of my spirit, activating the wisdom and knowledge in me, for witty inventions. I’ve received abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness; I am reigning in life, over and above the corrupting influences of this world: sickness, lack, and everything that limits.

The grace of God is multiplied in my life through the knowledge of the Word, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:  TUESDAY 28th JANUARY 2020.

THEME: CRUSH THAT CRUSH I.

MEMORISE:

But king Solomon loved many strange women, together with the daughter of Pharaoh, women of the Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Zidonians, and Hittites: 1 Kings 11:1

READ: 1 Kings 11:1

1But king Solomon loved many strange women, together with the daughter of Pharaoh, women of the Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Zidonians, and Hittites:

2 Of the nations concerning which the LORD said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall not go in to them, neither shall they come in unto you: for surely they will turn away your heart after their gods: Solomon clave unto these in love.

3 And he had seven hundred wives, princesses, and three hundred concubines: and his wives turned away his heart.

4 For it came to pass, when Solomon was old, that his wives turned away his heart after other gods: and his heart was not perfect with the LORD his God, as was the heart of David his father.

5 For Solomon went after Ashtoreth the goddess of the Zidonians, and after Milcom the abomination of the Ammonites.

6 And Solomon did evil in the sight of the LORD, and went not fully after the LORD, as did David his father.

7 Then did Solomon build an high place for Chemosh, the abomination of Moab, in the hill that is before Jerusalem, and for Molech, the abomination of the children of Ammon.

8 And likewise did he for all his strange wives, which burnt incense and sacrificed unto their gods.

9 And the LORD was angry with Solomon, because his heart was turned from the LORD God of Israel, which had appeared unto him twice,

10 And had commanded him concerning this thing, that he should not go after other gods: but he kept not that which the LORD commanded.

11 Wherefore the LORD said unto Solomon, Forasmuch as this is done of thee, and thou hast not kept my covenant and my statutes, which I have commanded thee, I will surely rend the kingdom from thee, and will give it to thy servant.

We studied this topic in the Teenager’s Open Heavens last year and thought to discuss it with you this year because it is relevant to many adults. A crush is a brief but intense infatuation for someone.

To the unmarried, I want to tell you that a crush is likely to crush you if you base your decision concerning whom to marry solely on your emotions. It is often said that love is blind and this is very true. Samson had a crush on Delilah (Judges 16:4-18). Oh, I wish he had crushed the crush so that he could see Delilah’s true character before he fell into her trap. This is someone who sold him into captivity and ultimately his untimely death. If there is someone that you admire, before you jump into a relationship with the fellow, pray first. Study the fellow’s behavior. After you hear from God yourself and get confirmations (2 Corinthians 13:1), then you can involve your Pastor and commence courtship. 

If you are not yet ready for marriage, then a crush is an agenda of the devil to distract you from your goals and to crush your destiny. You had better crush that crush before it crushes you. 1 Corinthians 6:19 says:

“ What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you…….?”

The devil knows that any sexual sin is a sin against your body- the temple of God and once it is committed, that body ceases to be God’s temple, so he can now touch and destroy it. Amnon- David’s heir apparent had a crush on his half-sister Tamar and instead of crushing it, he let it grow. He discussed it with the wrong person who gave him ungodly counsel that he acted on (2 Samuel 13). He paid with his life and caused a deep rift in his family…..all because of a crush. You have a lot to lose if you let that crush grow and your entire life to gain if you crush it now.

KEY POINT:

Be wise and make the right decision; crush that crush now!

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Genesis 46-47

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 8: HAVE YOU BEEN TO JESUS.

1. Have you been to Jesus for the cleansing pow’r?
Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?
Are you fully trusting in His grace this hour?

o Refrain:
Are you washed in the blood,
In the soul-cleansing blood of the Lamb?
Are your garments spotless? Are they white as snow?

2. Are you walking daily by the Savior’s side?
Do you rest each moment in the Crucified?

3. When the Bridegroom cometh will your robes be white?
Will your soul be ready for the mansions bright,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb?

4. Lay aside the garments that are stained with sin,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb;
There’s a fountain flowing for the soul unclean,
Oh, be washed in the blood of the Lamb!
RESTORATION TODAY

TUESDAY, JANUARY 28, 2020.

TOPIC: *THE HIRELING*

"I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep. But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep." John 10:11-12.

*MESSAGE*
 Everything in our society today basically goes with a price tag appended to them based on their values. People value and respect it when they are paid to perform one task or the other. They don't necessarily have to be passionate about what they have been asked or assigned to do, they will get serious and committed just to get paid as the case may be, but they can't put in a selfless sacrifice let alone risk their lives in the line of duty because they are hired to serve.

The same could be said of the kind of people Jesus described in our text today as hirelings---half-hearted servants of God. They are not committed to the point of risking their life's and that of their families. They do whatever they do in the church with an expectation to get paid, be recognized or rewarded for their services in the vineyard of God.

Is that you? Whether you are a chorister, member, deacon, deaconess, elder, evangelist, pastor or any other person in the congregation, we all have a role to play as a good shepard and not as hirelings. In our different capacities, let us prevent our flocks from the wild beasts out there (fake prophets, strange doctrine, etc). May God help us.

*ACTION POINT*
? Develop passion towards the responsibility you have been given in the house of God; do it as unto the Lord.

*SCRIPTURES*
Ezekiel 34:2-4; John 21:15-17; Psalm 80:1; John 10:11-13; Jeremiah 3:15.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Please Lord take away from me the spirit of a hireling in the name of Jesus;

2. Father, give me a burning desire and passion to serve you according to thy perfect will;

3. Open my eyes Lord to know the area of my responsibility in your Kingdom in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*
Genesis 35; Psalm 7-8; Matthew 19.16-20.16.
#SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR. PST. PAUL ENENCHE .

#TUESDAY 28TH. JANUARY, 2020.

#TOPIC : A STAND WITH GOD: KEY TO AUDACITY

#SCRIPTURE : …As the Lord God of Israel liveth, before whom I stand, there shall not be dew nor rain these years, but according to my word. 1 Kings 17:1

#THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: It is your stand with God that guarantees your audacity; to stand with God is to standout in life.

A stand with God connotes the maintenance of a solid relationship with God. To stand with God is to stand in authority and audacity; it is your stand with God that guarantees your audacity in life.

Our anchor Scripture above reveals how Elijah stood before King Ahab and fearlessly declared that there would be no rain until he had spoken otherwise. What an audacity! It is like a civilian walking up to a military General and dictator, someone like Idi Amin Dada of Uganda or Adolf Hitler of Germany, and told him that he would not have access to the treasury of the country which he governs until he (the civilian) asks him to do so. That would be suicidal!

Now, as brutal as King Ahab and His wife Jezebel were, what was it that gave Elijah the courage to make such utterance right before them and went away unhurt? It was because of Elijah’s stand with God.

Beloved, where you stand determines how you end in life. Your stand with God determines your shield in life. Your stand on the Word of God, prayer, holiness or righteousness guarantees your audacity in life.

Today, I prophesy to you, as you determine to stand with God, I decree that your audacity on earth and in the realm of the spirit is guaranteed, in Jesus’ Name.

#REMEMBER THIS: It is your stand with God that guarantees your audacity; to stand with God is to standout in life.
#ASSIGNMENTS :

1. Ensure that you maintain a buoyant relationship with God.
2. It doesn’t matter what people’s opinions are, camp with God.
3. Always be ready to defend the interest of God wherever you are.

#PRAYER : Lord, I ask that You eject the spirit of timidity from my life and inject into me the spirit of audacity. Help me to maintain Your Presence at all times.I receive the grace to camp with You and to defend Your interest in all situations Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

#FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, Get the Message: WHERE ARE YOU STANDING?

#QUOTE : It is 'impossicant' to stand before God and kneel before any devil at the same time. Culled from THE PRINCIPLES AND POWER OF PRAYER by Dr Paul Enenche

#DAILY READING: Numbers 16-20

#AMAZING FACT: The lifespan of an eyelash is about 90 days.

#DON'T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Power Communion Service tomorrow with your friends and loved ones for the preservation of your life and destiny by 5:30pm at the Glory Dome. God bless you as you come.

#PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: In the Name of Jesus Christ, I decree that no force of hell shall frustrate you ever again in Jesus’ Name.
TODAY IS DAY-18 OF ODM WORLDWIDE 

JANUARY 2020, 21-DAYS FASTING PROGRAM.

OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: TUESDAY 28TH JANUARY, 2020

TOPIC: FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN! WONDERS OF THE MANTLE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (2 KINGS 5:1-14)

Share this with me also: “I have gone to several hospitals due to a chronic cough, but every doctor’s medication proved abortive.

However, before BISHOP travelled, he blessed AND ANOINTED A SPECIAL MANTLE FOR PEOPLE TO PRAY WITH AFTER SERVICE. I was HEALED OF A PERSISTENT DRY COUGH FROM PRAYING ON THAT ALTAR AND USING THE MANTLE TO PRAY. From +234-802-318-3817.”Blessed be God for His grace and MERCY on this ODM Vision.

The fellowship arm of this booklet is the MANNA PRAYER MOUNTAIN – a place of one-on-one counseling sessions with the Bishop and also a place of prayer, worship and weekly Sunday prophetic visitations. It is over 7 years now. But what the Holy Ghost wants you to know is that THERE ARE DIFFERENT KINDS AND DIFFERENT LEVELS OF ANOINTING!

There is STATIC and MOBILE ANOINTING! The STATIC one is the one that cannot manifest in the ABSENCE of the CARRIER of that anointing! The MOBILE ANOINTING can manifest in the PHYSICAL ABSENCE of the carrier of that anointing! The MOBILE ANOINTING can be STORED in any object and transferred through that medium.

The MOBILE ANOINTING IS HIGHER and you must pray to get to that LEVEL with God. CARRIERS of MOBILE ANOINTING are even more POWERFUL in their PHYSICAL ABSENCE! There are pastors that MUST BE PHYSICALLY PRESENT before the GRACE and ANOINTING in them can manifest!

There are others whose ABSENCE carry potent POWER and they can store the anointing in oil, clothes, mantles, salt, water, sand, pictures, their chairs, handshakes, footsteps, or any OBJECT. 

There are sick people that have been placed on my official office seat and they got healed. There are people that stood where I stand to preach on SUNDAYS and their destiny was visited!

Others just come to the MOUNTAIN on Sundays and pray with mantles I have prayed upon and incredible things happen! That is the MOBILE ANOINTING! The SHADOW of Peter was a divine dynamo! That is the MOBILE ANOINTING! When Elisha told Naaman to dip 7 times in River Jordan, that was MOBILE ANOINTING in action! He did not need to go with the General! But the sons of the prophets could not recover the missing AXE-HEAD without ELISHA!

They had STATIC anointing! ELISHA got there and just cut a tree to recover it! It was the TREE that carried the MOBILE ANOINTING that was on ELISHA. The AGREEMENT PRAYER PAGE (55) of WAR AGAINST HAMAN-15″ booklet is coated with THE MOBILE ANOINTING!

The 52 MANTLES I was told to release this year on the MANNA MOUNTAIN ALTAR are carrying the MOBILE ANOINTING and there shall be UNBELIEVABLE ELEVATION AND MANIFESTATIONS through those mantles whether I lay hands on you or not – even as you PRAY BY FAITH!

Use them weekly! God does not want you to worship any man! He alone must get the glory, so He can use anything at any time under PROPHETIC INSTRUCTIONS! Pray now!

Pray today’s fasting prayers on page 74 of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-15” booklet – CLICK HERE! Sow your ELEVATION SEED and never miss the WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT! I am led to anoint your feet and hands that night! This is your year!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: When The Morning Comes…
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as it has touched you.
2. The HARVEST is much! LORD, turn me into a MOBILE ANOINTING CARRIER!
3. Lord, do a thing that will make men to ask: CAN THIS BE TRUE?

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (LEVITICUS 1-4)

BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
Song 2: My Faith Looks Up To Thee...

1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior Divine;
Now hear me while I pray;
Take all my guilt away;
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine.

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire;
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire.

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my Guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. All thru life’s transient dream,
Until death’s sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll,
Blest Savior, with Thy love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Make me Thy grace to prove
Transform my soul.
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {Jan ~June, 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

TOPIC: OLD DOCTRINE THAT RULES IN HEAVEN (II)
Read Isaiah 40:1-8

1. Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith your God.
2. Speak ye comfortably to Jerusalem, and cry unto her, that her warfare is accomplished, that her iniquity is pardoned: for she hath received of the Lord's hand double for all her sins.
3. The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.
4. Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low: and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places plain:
5. And the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.
6. The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field:
7. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass.
8. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever.
MEMORISE: The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of our God abides forever (Isaiah 40:8)

EXPOSITION

God wishes that we come back to Him at the end of our race, on earth. He has prepared heaven for us. Read John 14:1-3 and Revelation 22:1-5. Here we see the Beautiful Heaven prepared for the saints. Why should you call yourself a Christian and live like ungodly people (2 Cor. 6:14ff)? True Christians i.e. those who have truly met the Lord Jesus, and are being changed by Him (2 Cor. 5:17) have the seed of God in them. This seed of God in you is the seed of God's holiness, for God is holy (Lev. 14:11; 1 Pet. 1:13-25). 

The world is tired of this ancient godly pattern of living, and has fashioned out new ways of destruction for itself. You should run away from this (1 Jn. 2:15ff).

Holiness amd godliness are the ancient path God has ordained for us and they last forever. The world is like grass that will soon wither away. The world is like flower that its glory is fading away. Right now, the glory of the world is fading away and getting ready to be burned with everlasting fire. Why should you be among those who would be sent to hell fire, just because of lies, deceits, hypocrisy, unforgiving spirit, evil-mindedness, etc.? You need to come to Jesus Christ today, and give your life to Him.

Do not listen to Satan's ministration that, if God will destroy this world because of the sins of fornication, adultery, pre-marital sex, corruption, nudity, etc., it means that everybody will have to go to hell fire. This is neither biblically nor doctrinally correct. There are countless people of God who have chosen, and are glued to God's holy path. Join them today. That is the only key to making heaven (Heb. 12:14).

PRAYER POINTS

1. Father, I refuse to perish with people of the world, in the name of Jesus Christ.
2. Father, I join Your people who believe Your Word and live according to it. Let me never quit this band of glorious heaven-bound Christians.
3. Father, please deliver our children from the perilous times that make people compromise the standard of Your Word.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Exodus 9; Matthew 28 & Mark 1
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM