The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 27th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY 27TH JANUARY.

THE CHURCH HAS AWAKENED

The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit (John 3:8).

There’s a message that’s reverberating throughout the world; it’s the prophetic word that was given many years ago about the “sleeping giant.” The world has heard that there’s a “sleeping giant” somewhere in the world, and every nation has been on the alert.

They’ve discussed this at the highest levels; they’ve tried everything to assess various nations to ascertain who this giant is, but no nation fits the descriptions.

Every time something happens in any nation, the world gets in a frenzy, because they were told that the “sleeping giant” will arise from the distress of others. So, they wonder what kind of distress would awaken this “sleeping giant.” It’s a message with a strong signal; and intelligence officials at the highest levels around the world are alert and waiting for the emergence of this giant.

But you see, this ‘sleeping giant’ isn’t one of the countries in the United Nations, no; it’s the Church of Jesus Christ! Glory to God! Truly, for many years, it seemed the Church was sleeping. But it’s not so anymore; the Church has awakened. The world may not know it, but they’ll find out soon.

Our theme scripture says, “The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth….” The Church is a mystery, and we’re unstoppable! The Church is the greatest nation on earth, with the power and glory to tame this world.

This isn’t something to try to figure out with your brain; you can only relate with this truth with your spirit. When you look at the things happening in, with, and through the Church in different nations of the world today, you’d know that indeed, the Church is taking over, and the gates of hell can’t prevail. Glory to God!

CONFESSION

The Church is marching on, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. Christians around the world are encouraged and fortified to stand strong and tall for the message of the Gospel, against every adversity and adversary, establishing the kingdom of heaven in all the nations of the world, to the glory of God, the Father! Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Matthew 16:18; 2 Samuel 3:1; Revelation 11:15-17
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 19:1-15 &Exodus 13-14

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 13:1-12 & Job 24-25

#TALKINGSESSION

27TH JANUARY.

KINDLY DAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Thanks be unto God who has blessed me with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ! I have a life of glory and success, and I win every day. My spiritual eyes are enlightened to recognize and apprehend the great riches of God’s glorious inheritance in me.

I am free to be all that the Father has destined me to be. The law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death. I’ve escaped the corruption, the depravity and the decadence in the world through lust. I am perfected in Christ.

I am fully equipped and fortified with the whole armour of God, strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.

My faith is a weapon of defence against the fiery darts of the wicked, and an instrument of victory over and against the adversities and adversary.

I am eternally triumphant in Christ; for the same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead lives in me, and has given life, vitality, and vigour to my physical body.

I am nourished, refreshed, and rejuvenated every day by the Holy Spirit, who perambulates in me to keep me in health, righteousness, and in the glory of God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:  MONDAY 27th JANUARY 2020.

THEME: THE WORD OR THE WORLD?

MEMORISE:

Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. Colossians 3:16

READ: 1 John 2:14-17

14 I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.

15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

People are naturally influenced by what they constantly see or hear. Thus, every Christian is at the risk of being influenced by the world around them. This is why we must always remember that though we are in this world, we are not of it (John 15:19). Our major influence should be the word of God. Romans 12:2 states:

“And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.”

The above passage warns us against being influenced by the world. It counsels that our minds must be constantly renewed so that we can do the will of God which is clearly written in His word.

How often do you read your Bible? If you don’t read your Bible at least in the morning and evening, it is likely that you are l ready being influenced by the world. This is because something you don’t interact with regularly cannot have more influence on you than that which you relate with frequently. You must read your Bible daily. You must also ensure that you memorize and meditate on the scripture daily. 

Many Christians today live like the world around them: they hardly pray before making decisions, even though Proverbs 3:5-6 says you should not lean on your own understanding, but acknowledge Him in ALL your ways. They ignore the poor and hungry even through Matthew 25:45 says that not showing care for the hungry and destitute translates to not showing care for Christ. They walk around with high shoulders because of their leadership position or wealth, whereas our Master washed the feet of His disciples and even said whoever will lead amongst us must be the servant of everyone else. What really influences you- is it the word of God or the world? If the word of God has any influence on you, it would show in your lifestyle. You wouldn’t need to tell people that you are a Christian before they know that indeed you are a child of God.

REFLECTION:

What influences your daily decisions- is it the word of God or the world?

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Genesis 43-45

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 4: BLESSED ASSURANCE, JESUS IS MINE.

1. Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine!
Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine!
Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
Born of His Spirit, washed in His blood.

o Refrain:
This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my Savior all the day long;
Praising my Savior all the day long.

2. Perfect submission, perfect delight,
Visions of rapture now burst on my sight;
Angels, descending, bring from above
Echoes of mercy, whispers of love.

3. Perfect submission, all is at rest,
I in my Savior am happy and blest,
Watching and waiting, looking above,
Filled with His goodness, lost in His love.
RESTORATION TODAY

MONDAY, JANUARY 27, 2020.

TOPIC: *HIS MERCY IS SURE*

"Oh give thanks unto the Lord, for He is good; for His mercy endureth forever." Psalm 107:1.

*MESSAGE*
 The best way to describe a man who is loving and good is by the person's ability and willingness to forgive and to forebear those who hurt him. Such a person will be said to have a good heart indeed. The same goes with our heavenly Father. The scripture says "For His mercy endureth for ever." This means His mercy does not have a time of expiration. He is a merciful and loving God because His loving kindness is for all without discretion.

God shows mercy to even those who never asked or desired it. He loved us even before we came to know Him and He extends His mercy to those who do not merit it-all of us! God's anger, says the psalmist, is just for a moment, but His mercy is for a lifetime. It is His mercy that compels us to come to His loving embrace.

As you wake up this morning, the mercy of yesterday is not the same as that of today. As the scripture says, "They are new every morning, great is thy faithfulness." (Lamentations 2:23). This melodious morning, your heavenly Father has provided goodness and mercy to follow you, you don't need any guard. That is His blessing for you. (Psalm 23:6).

*ACTION POINT*
? Your father's loveEVEunconditional. Express your gratitude by also showing mercy to others as He has done for you.

*SCRIPTURES*
Psalm 23:6; 118:1; Hebrews 8:12; Lamentations 2:23.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Ask God to forgive you your sins;

2. Ask God to give you a heart to be merciful;

3. Pray for God's mercy on the church.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*
Genesis 33:17-34.31; Psalm 4-6; Matthew 19:1-15
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

MONDAY, 27TH JANUARY 2020

TOPIC: IMMUNITY BY THE BLOOD

SCRIPTURE: And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you. Exodus 12:13

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Anyone who is not under the cover of the Blood of Jesus is prone to disaster and destruction

One of the incontestable mysteries on earth is the mystery of the Blood of Jesus Christ. A major mystery of the Blood of Jesus is that it has the capability to save the children of God and suffocate the devil and his agents at the same time. How can what is keeping one person be killing the other? Mystery!

Our anchor Scripture reveals how the blood of the Passover lamb exempted the children of Israel from the plague that befell the whole land of Egypt.
The truth is, the Blood of Jesus Christ does not only deliver from sin, sicknesses or diseases; the Blood of Jesus also has the capacity to give immunity against destruction to a person.

Beloved, in a generation such as this that is characterized with evil, wickedness, witchcraft operations and satanic activities, the Blood of Jesus Christ is God’s strategy for the exemption of His children from calamity and destruction. The Blood of Jesus guarantees our immunity against danger and disaster. Thus, anyone who is not under the cover of the Blood of Jesus is prone to disaster and destruction.

Today, I prophesy your exemption from disaster by the Blood of Jesus. Where blood is wasted, yours shall not be wasted, in Jesus’ Name.
REMEMBER THIS: Anyone who is not under the cover of the Blood of Jesus is prone to disaster and destruction.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Constantly make demands on the mystery of the Blood of Jesus in your life.
2. Always take the Holy Communion with revelation and expectation.

PRAYER: Lord, I activate the force of immunity in the Blood of Jesus on my life. I receive liberty from any form of disaster calculated for me and my household in this season Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE POWER OF THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST

QUOTE: The Blood Weapon handles the wickedness of Witches easily. Culled from 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY READING: Numbers 11-15
AMAZING FACT: Women have more sweat glands than men, but men’s sweat glands actually produce more sweat than women’s.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: By the power of the Blood of Jesus, you are shielded from arrows of sudden destruction in Jesus’ Name.
TODAY IS DAY-17 OF ODM WORLDWIDE 

JANUARY 2020, 21-DAYS FASTING PROGRAM.

Good Morning Brothers And Sisters,

OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: MONDAY 27TH JANUARY, 2020

TOPIC: WAR AGAINST TOTAL- PACKAGE 
STOPPERS! NO BLESSING SHALL HANG!
*BASIC SCRIPTURES: (PSALM 68:15-31; DANIEL 10:12-13)

Psalm 68:19 says that the LORD DAILY LOADS YOU WITH BENEFITS! Oh! I love the words: “DAILY” and “LOADS.” “DAILY” means the BENEFITS (which I call your ‘ELEVATION RAIN’) has a PLAN! It could be weekly, monthly or yearly! Yes! He has a perfect plan for this year 2020! However, Satan envies your LOADS OF BENEFITS and he envies THE PLAN!
Yes! SATAN ENVIES THE PLAN for your ELEVATION RAINDROPS! That is why he will do all he can to block them from getting to you 100%. 

Satan does not mind making sure you see some little ELEVATION evidence! He can allow like 10%, 20% 30%, etc, of ALL that YOUR God has sent to you for 2020, but HE DOES NOT WANT YOU TO RECEIVE THE TOTAL PACKAGE!

In fact, you can call today and tomorrow’s prayers, “WAR AGAINST TOTAL- PACKAGE STOPPERS!” I decree that ALL that God has destined for you concerning 2020 shall get to your address on schedule in line with his plans. NOTHING SHALL HANG IN THE HEAVENLIES or BE EXCHANGED AGAIN in Jesus name.

Daniel 10:12-13 has an interesting story line: There are forces of darkness standing as Princes of Persia “, to hijack, delay or hinder your 2020 package from locating your address. They want you to pray/fast in vain. When Daniel was praying, God sent His Angel Gabriel to deliver Daniel’s answer and request to him immediately – RIGHT FROM THE FIRST DAY!

But the Prince of Persia stood on his way to delay the blessing of DANIEL! And that means DANIEL’S BLESSING WAS HANGING FOR 21 DAYS! But do you know that some people’s blessings hang for 21 years? Some 1 year, 2 years, or even 50 years! ARISE TODAY and tomorrow to bring down every DEMONIC TOLLGATE.

My Father God is telling me right now that you will laugh again! He says the HANGING BLESSINGS OF 156,710 ODM users will be released in this fasting programme and at the WORLD ANOINTING ELEVATION NIGHT of January 31st! Do all you can to be there and give out copies of this booklet to enable others to participate!

Pray now with “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 15” DAY 17 prayers on page 74, then never miss the WORLD ANOINTING ELEVATION NIGHT at TBS, Lagos, on January 31st, 7pm. I am commanded to anoint your hands and feet! ALL HANGING BLESSINGS must locate your address in this fasting programme and 2020!

Sow your: “MY BLESSING SHALL NOT HANG” SEED and pray the Psalm that will be sent to you, then bring anything containing your picture to TBS! NEVER, ever, give up! This is your year!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Blessed Assurance…

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Every Prince of Persia assigned to delay my blessings; be destroyed by the fire of the Holy Ghost today in JESUS name.
3. Any power dragging me away from my angels of blessings, I curse you to die, in JESUS name.
4. I pull down DEMONIC TOLLGATES concerning every month of 2020 in Jesus name. Any power attacking my star, you are a liar, die today in Jesus name.
THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (EX. 38-40)
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)PUBLISHER/WRITER

Song 3. Blessed Assurance

1. Blessed assurance; Jesus is mine!
Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine!
Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
born of his spirit, washed in his blood.

Refrain:

This is my story, this my song,
Praising my savior all the day long;
Praising my savior all the day long.

2. Perfect submission, perfect delight,
Visions of rapture now burst on my sight;
Angels descending bring from above
Echoes of mercy, whispers of love.

3. Perfect submission, all is at rest,
I in my savior and happy and blest;
Watching and waiting, looking above,
Filled with his goodness, lost in his love.
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {Jan ~June, 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Monday, January 27, 2020

- International Outer Space Day

TOPIC: OLD DOCTRINE THAT RULES IN HEAVEN (I)
Read Revelation 14:1-5

1. And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
2. And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
3. And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
4. These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.
5. And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

MEMORISE: And in their mouth was found no deceit, for they are without fault before the throne of God (Revelation 14:5)

EXPOSITION

Several things around us in the world are new. There are many new clothes. There are many new cars. There are many new shoes in the markets. There are new outlooks, in the name of fashion. There are new trends in dressing, contrary to the old ways we used to know, in the recent past. 

There are modern methods of travelling. There are new ways of communication, all over the world. Even in warfare, there are new technological ways of fighting, today. There are new weapons of war, all over the world. Things are changing with new ways and fashions. Indeed, there are new things, everywhere, though most of these are improvements on past innovations.

The world is aging, but wants to refuse this fact by trying to renew its order and systems with new things, hence the various forms of evils in the name of new ways of dressing, living, behaving and so on. Contrary to all these new ways of doing things, we are assured that there is an old way of living that reigns in heaven.

The Bible says that holiness and purity of character are age-long doctrines that do not change. The saints that want to make heaven must imbibe this old doctrine of living.

New ways of living on earth cannot change God and His holiness. We should maintain godliness and purity before Him. This is the old doctrine that cannot change its order on earth and in heaven. Saints should not tell lies, and they must be faultless. We should be blamelessly holy, within and without. Whether people see you or not, your character must be based on the dictates of God's Word. 'And in their mouth was found no deceit, for they are without fault before the throne of God' (Rev. 14:5). Does that describe your way of life?

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, I will live for You on earth. Please, help my resolve.
2. Father, let Your church live in accordance with Your living Word.
3. Father, uproot evil from our land, and cause revival to break out, by Your Word.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Exodus 6 - 8 & Matthew 27

Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM