The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 26th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY 26TH JANUARY.

REFUSE PRIDE.

But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble (James 4:6).

Sometimes, it’s difficult to tell when people are proud, because pride is of the heart. Only God’s Word can diagnose pride in the heart of a man. As you study, meditate or listen to God’s Word; it “x-rays” your heart to reveal what’s therein. If there’s pride or something that’s not right, the Word will reveal it for you to make the necessary changes.

The Bible says, “For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart” (Hebrews 4:12). God’s Word discerns the thoughts and intents of the heart. In 1 Samuel 16:7, it says, “…man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart.”

Don’t wait for someone to accuse you of being proud. Use the Word to examine yourself. Study the Scriptures and see what’s described as pride; behaviours of men and women that God referred to as proud, and expressions of pride with terms as, “his heart was lifted up” (2 Chronicles 26:16; 32:25; Ezekiel 28:5,17). A proud look (Proverbs 6:17), and also Proverbs 21:4 that talks about “An high look, and a proud heart...” both of which God says are sin.

Fight to remain humble. Use the right words on people; gracious and loving words. Emulate Jesus. The Bible says in spite of His glory, majesty and greatness, He “Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.” (Philippians 2:5-8). Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Precious Father, I receive your Word today into my spirit, gladly, and I thank you for the transformation it brings to my life. The humility of Christ is evident in my thoughts, communication and actions, thereby causing your grace to increase in my life for greater glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Matthew 23:12 NIV; Proverbs 18:12 NIV; Psalm 138:6 NKJV
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 18:15-35 & Exodus 10-12

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 12:20-25 & Job 22-23

#TALKINGSESSION

26TH JANUARY.

KINDLY DAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Blessed Jesus, You’re the Way, the Truth, and the Life; besides You, there’s no other. How glorious it is to know that I am complete in You, lacking nothing and in need of nothing. You’re my everything; and to You alone be all glory, honour, and praise forevermore.

My life is for the glory of God. I am not an ordinary person, for I am a living epistle, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God, known and read of all men.

Through me, many are coming to the knowledge of Christ. My speech is modeled in line with God’s thoughts and direction for my life. I declare that prosperity, victory, success, growth and financial abundance are the hallmarks of my life.

I am sensitive to the leading of the Spirit, and His guidance in my life for my spiritual growth and development. My acts of service in the house of God will inspire commitment, growth, and development of younger Christians, such that there will be no cause for stumbling for them, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:  SUNDAY 26th JANUARY 2020.

THEME: MAKE JESUS TREND.

MEMORISE:

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15

READ: Matthew 24:12-14

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

This present time is often called the digital age. The internet possesses great benefits, but it is also fast becoming a curse. You can hardly visit the internet without a worldly picture popping up; they are either asking you to register on a dating site or advertising something with a half-naked woman. It is probably not so harmful for mature Christians, but what of our children who visit this same internet regularly? Less than fifteen years ago, we had magazines which were untouchable to children because of their explicit content, but today, the children have access to everything through their smart-phones! May God protect our children from the perversion of this world in the mighty name of Jesus.

The internet allows everyone to voice what they believe in. *The* problem is not with the people putting Christian content there. Many Christians are into advertising, yet they champion advert campaigns with half-naked models. In other words, they have been recruited by the devil to voice his own beliefs. If the children of the world are posting dirty things on the internet and you are joining them to do so, it is a shame.

On the other hand, if you have a social media account and you are not posting godly messages, then you are handing the world over to the devil on a platter of gold. I wonder why we Christians can’t ensure that no one goes on the internet without something concerning Jesus popping up. The devil is using the internet to corrupt our children; are you going to sit back and just watch? Won’t you fight for the spiritual sanity of our children? If there are five sets of explicit content on the internet, let us outmatch them with ten godly ones. 2 Timothy 4:2 admonishes:

“Preach the word; be instant in season…...”

ACTION POINT:

Use everything you have to present Jesus to the world.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Genesis 41-42

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 25: THERE SHALL BE SHOWERS OF BLESSING.

1. There shall be showers of blessing:
This is the promise of love;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
Sent from the Savior above. 

o Refrain:
Showers of blessing,
Showers of blessing we need:
Mercy-drops round us are falling,
But for the showers we plead.

2. There shall be showers of blessing,
Precious reviving again;
Over the hills and the valleys,
Sound of abundance of rain.

3. There shall be showers of blessing;
Send them upon us, O Lord;
Grant to us now a refreshing,
Come, and now honor Thy Word.

4. There shall be showers of blessing:
Oh, that today they might fall,
Now as to God we’re confessing,
Now as on Jesus we call!

5. There shall be showers of blessing,
If we but trust and obey;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
If we let God have His way.
RESTORATION TODAY

SUNDAY, JANUARY 26, 2020.

TOPIC: *PROFITING BY THE WORD*

"Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needed not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." 2 Timothy 2:15.

*MESSAGE*
Every word of God written in the scripture is loaded with explicit power and grace to deliver the associated profits and benefits to sons and daughters when engage in a daily study of them. As a matter of fact, the word of God is given to us all for our profit here on earth. Staying away from it means losing the profits it present (2 Timothy 3:16).

The word of God is sent to relocate, renew, refine and recreate our minds and thought patterns to the place of profiting which the first man lost in the Garden of Eden. We gain fresh access to the profit and the will of God through communion with the word. Every profit that was lost in Eden is exposed to us via the word.

Lack of the word equals lack of profits. The word of God is the container, depot and domain of the thoughts, will and mind of God. Our daily communion with the word exposes us to God's will and mind (1 Corinthians 2:16) which in turn delivers our daily profits. Thus, staying away from the word of God is staying away from the profit it gives.

Mental recitation of the word does not produce any profit to the man but only when the word is absorbed and initialized does it become a spring of living water delivering the profits we need. The word of God remains the fuel and food for the soul, spirit and body of man and as such there is no level of spiritual maturity that forbids us from studying the Bible.

*ACTION POINT*
? There is no level of maturity that forbids us from studying and meditating on the word of God. The higher we go in life, the deeper we ought to be in the word of God.

*SCRIPTURES*
Colossians 3:16; James 1:21-25; Isaiah 55:11; Job 22:22-30.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Lord Jesus, give me the grace to daily engage in the study and meditation of your word;

2. Lord Jesus, transform me into your image and likeliness as I sit with your word daily;

3. O God, let the order of blessing of James 1:25 come upon me as I study daily.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*
Genesis 32-33.16; Psalm 1-3; Matthew 18:15-35.
#SEEDS OF DESTINY 

- 2020-01-26

#TOPIC : THE RICH POOR MAN

#SCRIPTURE : “I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive” Acts 20:35

#THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : What is the use of prosperity that is devoid of charity? The essence of prosperity is generosity.

It has been confirmed that poverty many times is not the shortage of money but the shortage of the right mentality to manage resources. And a major mentality in sustaining prosperity is GIVING.

Please understand that giving is living, and quality giving equals quality living. You don’t know the joy of living until you know the joy of giving. You may be a rich man in the eyes of people but as long as no one is feeling the impact of your wealth, you are a poor man with some money.

The truth is, life is a seed; what you sow does not go away, but gives you a way. Those you impact in times of progress are those who may impact you in times of problems (Acts 14:19-20).

What is the use of prosperity that is devoid of charity? You are a rich man yet your mother is looking for what to eat in the village,"your brothers cannot pay their school fees, your close friend, neighbour or relative died because there was no money to go to the hospital. You are not a rich man at all; you are actually a poor man with some money.

Beloved, the purpose of riches is outreach; the essence of prosperity is generosity.

Today, be delivered from every spirit of stinginess and receive the grace to be a giver, in Jesus’ Name.
#REMEMBER THIS : What is the use of prosperity that is devoid of charity? The essence of prosperity is generosity.

#ASSIGNMENT (S)

1. Refuse to be comfortable where there is a need and you do nothing. You can’t have it without giving it.
2. Do not wait until you have billions in your bank account before you begin to give; start giving from what you have.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE : "MAKING THE MOST OF LIFE PART 3"
#PRAYER : Lord, I break free of every grip of stinginess in my life. I refuse to have it and not give it. Grant me the grace to be a blessing to the Kingdom of God and to humanity O Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

#DAILY READING : Numbers 7-10
#QUOTE : "Riches without outreach is wretchedness; money without meaning is mourning in disguise". Culled from ‘365 WISDOM CAPSULES’ by Dr Paul Enenche

#AMAZING FACT : Babies don’t shed tears until they’re at least one month old.
TODAY IS DAY-16 ODM WORLDWIDE JANUARY 2020, 21-DAYS FASTING PROGRAM.

OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR THE CHAMPIONS

DATE: SUNDAY 26TH JANUARY, 2020

TOPIC: CONDUCT A FUNERAL FOR THE WORD: IMPOSSIBLE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (MARK 9:14-29)

Many years ago, precisely, in the early 1950s, many people believed that it was IMPOSSIBLE for any man or woman to run a mile in under four minutes. Athletes (runners) have been trying to break the four-minute barrier since the late 1800s.
The world’s top coaches and athletes have been trying to go sub-4:00 for years.

They were dedicated and had tried all means to break that IMPOSSIBLE barrier, but the milestone was believed to be unreachable and IMPOSSIBLE because it was generally believed at that time that the human body could not run faster.
Then in 1954, Roger Bannister ran the mile in 3 minutes 59.4 seconds. Just because he was able to do it, the word “IMPOSSIBLE” came under attack! A month and a half later, John Landy ran even faster. Then a year later, three more runners broke the 4-minute barrier.

Today high school runners break the barrier routinely, and Hicham El Guerrouj of Morocco holds the record of the world’s fastest mile at 3 minutes and 43.13 seconds, while Sifan Hassan of the Netherlands holds the women’s record, pending ratification, of 4:12.33 by the IAAF.
Indeed. NOTHING is IMPOSSIBLE and that should be your mindset in 2020! The word “IMPOSSIBLE” is only found in the dictionary of fools. No matter the weight of battle or the ODDS against you, you can become ALL that God wants you to become! NOTHING is impossible (Vs. 23 of today’s scripture)!

Your AGE cannot STOP that ELEVATION STORY! Your enemies or HATERS cannot stop you! ONLY YOU Can stop you! Imagine how the world would be if U.S. President John F. Kennedy believed that it was impossible to put a man on the moon.
What if Martin Luther King Jr. had believed it was impossible to achieve civil rights in the United States or if Mahatma Gandi had believed it was impossible to overthrow the British occupation of India without violence.

Could Barack Obama have become the first African-American president of the United States if he had thought the quest was impossible? Oh! In 2020, I see you achieving the UNIMAGINABLE which has been written off as IMPOSSIBLE!
Napoleon Bonaparte once said: “The word ‘impossible’ is not in my dictionary.” No wonder he conquered and won IMPOSSIBLE battles! The late Robert Schuller opined: “The only place where your dream becomes impossible is in your own thinking.” Did you get that? This French proverb is a bombshell: “To believe a thing is impossible is to make it so.”

Take the word ‘IMPOSSIBLE’ to the CEMETERY and bury it forever! Send it on EXILE from the kingdom of your mind! Search for it and take it from your dictionary forever, because I was just told again: This is your year! (Pray today’s fasting prayers on page 70 of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 15” booklet)!* Live holy, sow your ELEVATION SEED and declare Vs. 23 daily. This is your year!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: My Faith Looks Up…

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. LORD, use my life, family and ministry to show the world that the word “IMPOSSIBLE’ does not exist! Do the impossible and the incredible this
year (Pray it seriously for 3 days and 3 nights)!
3. Declare Vs. 23 again! ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE LORD! arise to declare aloud that I SHALL not pray in vain! My ELEVATION will be visible to all.
4. As I pray on the ANOINTING NIGHT (7pm – Friday January 31st) and on the MANNA MOUNTAIN ALTAR – Sunday FEBRUARY 2ND, Sam, do what will make men to declare this year: “THIS CAN ONLY BE GOD.”
5. Pray today’s fasting prayers now.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (EX. 35-37)
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)PUBLISHER/WRITER

Song 2: My Faith Looks Up To Thee...
1. My faith looks up to Thee,

Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior Divine;
Now hear me while I pray;
Take all my guilt away;
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine.

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire;
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire.

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my Guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. All thru life’s transient dream,
Until death’s sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll,
Blest Savior, with Thy love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Make me Thy grace to prove
Transform my soul.
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {Jan ~June, 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Sunday, January 26, 2020

- International Customs Day & World Leprosy Day
TOPIC: DYING DAILY

Read Colossians 3:1-17

1. If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
2. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
3. For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
4. When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.
5. Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:
6. For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:
7. In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them.
8. But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.
9. Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;
10. And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:
11. Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.
12. Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;
13. Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.
14. And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.
15. And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.
16. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
17. And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

MEMORISE: Therefore put to death your members which are on earth, fornication, uncleanness, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry (Colossians 3:5)

EXPOSITION

Salvation starts at Calvary, it does not end there. At the moment of giving your life to Jesus, if rapture takes place, you are sure of making heaven. However, life continues, as the pilgrimage just begins immediately you offer your life to Jesus. Even a minute after declaring for Christ, we have seen the same person renouncing that decision by cursing, backbiting, stealing, just to mention a few.

An individual who is seemingly born again struggles with all these. This therefore necessitates taking the stock of your life daily for amendments or amelioration, where needed.

The body (flesh) which houses man's spirit and soul is always desirous of doing things that are at variance with God's will. It cannot please God, because it had long been contaminated by Adamic nature (Gen. 3:1ff). The body (flesh) cannot yet be separated from the spirit and soul, except at death (Eccl. 3:19-20). How will you then be able to make carnality inactive? It is by crucifying this flesh on daily basis.

The flesh is the one that brings worldly lusts, which makes one an enemy of God (1 Jn. 2:15-17). No one who is still living is guaranteed absolute severance from the flesh, but we have assurance that we can overcome carnality, in Christ Jesus. 

This educate that your salvation, though begins at Calvary, does not end there. It is a life-long process that needs to be kept, until the last day, when this dead flesh shall be finally separated from us. 

Before then, it is yours, not God's duty, to mortify all the works of the flesh in your life deliberately and daily, abhorring them just like leprosy is separated from in so many societies (Rom. 8:13; Col. 3:5). May those suffering from leprosy on this year's World Leprosy Day, be healed by Christ's power, in Jesus' name. Amen.

As you make the effort to suppress the ugly head of the flesh, always, Christ's grace will be sufficient for you. Heaven is yours.

PRAYER POINTS

1. O God, help me to daily work out my salvation by Your power.
2. Lord, help Your Church to be more alive to salvation-igniting crusades, rather than money-making ones that are rampant amongst us, today.
3. Lord Jesus, deliver our nation from the menace of money rituals.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Exodus 4 - 5 & Matthew 26
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM