The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 25th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

DAY 25TH JANUARY.

DIVINELY FAVOURED AND POSITIONED

And Elisha said unto her, What shall I do for thee? tell me, what hast thou in the house? And she said, Thine handmaid hath not any thing in the house, save a pot of oil (2 Kings 4:2).

There’re those who have become despondent because they lost their job or because their business took a tailspin. Being born again, such things shouldn’t affect you. That you lost your job doesn’t mean anything, and the reason you lost the job isn’t so important either. What should matter to you is what we call, “divine positioning.”

Recall what we read about Joseph in our preceding study; he was a slave. He wasn’t receiving a salary, because slaves aren’t paid a salary. But the Bible says, “Joseph was a prosperous man,” even as a slave (Genesis 39:2). He didn’t have to have a salary to be prosperous. He was the seed of Abraham, and that was all that was necessary. He had his dream in front of him, and he knew who he was. He functioned in divine grace. Hallelujah!

There’s no disadvantage for you as a child of God. You’ve been divinely positioned for greatness in life. Romans 8:28 declares, “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.” Nothing happens to you or with you by chance. Where you are right now; that situation in which you find yourself, is where your answer is. Don’t wish you had the capital or anything else.

In our theme verse, Elisha asked the widow, “… what hast thou in the house?” With the little pot of oil she had, she became an oil distributor overnight. Praise God! All the capital you need is in your mind. All the advantage you need is Christ in you. Therefore, look to the Holy Spirit in you; trust Him for guidance and direction and do whatever He tells you. He’ll cause His blessing to come on it, and it’ll blossom beyond your dreams. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for the comfort in your Word. You’ve blessed the works of my hands and set me on the path of permanent success and prosperity. I’m flourishing like the cedar in Lebanon. I pray for your children around the world today who are faced with diverse challenges; they prevail by the Spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Proverbs 8:10-12 Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold. For wisdom [is] better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it. I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions.

Job 22:29 When [men] are cast down, then thou shalt say, [There is] lifting up; and he shall save the humble person.

Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to [his] purpose.

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Matthew 17:14-18:1-14 & Exodus 8-9

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 12:11-19 & Job 20-21

#TALKINGSESSION

25TH JANUARY.

KINDLY DAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for helping me through Your Word and Your Spirit to discover all You’ve deposited in me.

I lift my hands to You right now in appreciation and acknowledgment of Your wondrous love for me and great miracles in my life! I declare that the lifting of my hands would continually be to You as the evening sacrifice, as You lead me daily in triumphant processions.

Thank You for Your grace, Your love, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit! I am exuberant today with praise and thanksgiving, knowing that I’ve been brought into an inseparable union and oneness of spirit with You!

Thank You for making me a partaker of Your divine nature. Thank You for the efficacy of Your Word, and its ability to mould my character and cause me to live in ever-increasing glory, grace, and victory!

I rejoice greatly today because I know You love me dearly and rejoice over me with singing. Therefore, I go forth today without a care, trusting You absolutely to meet all my needs and perfect all that concerns me.

I am properly positioned to experience the greater and, mighty move of the Spirit in my day and will do wonders in my world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:  SATURDAY 25TH JANUARY 2020.

THEME: GOD’S SANDPAPER.

MEMORISE:

Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby. Hebrews 12:11

READ: Ecclesiastes 4:9-12

9 Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour.

10 For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up.

11 Again, if two lie together, then they have heat: but how can one be warm alone?

12 And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken.

When a carpenter is working on a piece of furniture, he has a picture of what he wants the finished work t look like. He puts in a lot of effort to make the piece of wood into what he has in mind, and if it is not smooth as he wishes, he smoothens it to the desired state with some sandpaper. Jesus Christ is our carpenter and He has a picture of what He wants us to be as He works on us; however, every now and then, we exhibit certain behaviors which can hinder His ultimate plan, so He employs the sandpaper (a person or situation) to smoothen us out. The experience, however, is always painful as noted in today’s memory verse but it is for our own good. If a piece of wood being sandpaper could express itself, it would scream in pain, but the beauty of the outcome will make it worthwhile. Hebrews 12:6 clarifies this:

“For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth…...”

When God wants to smoothen you out, He will put someone in your life as a piece of sandpaper, until you are well-polished. Your sandpaper could be your boss in the office or your pastor in Church. Despite their harshness, see the sandpaper in them. There is probably a behavior that God wants you to shed or acquire from working with the boss or pastor.

The most frequent piece of sandpaper I have seen God use on people is their spouse. He knows that you can resign in an office or leave a church, but your contract with your spouse is for life. So, He often uses our spouses to smoothen us out. The problem with most people however, is that instead of submitting to the process of change and becoming better, they choose to fight their spouses. It is no wonder many have remained on the one spot for very long. Yield to change. Listen to what your God-fearing spouse is trying to correct in your behavior- it is for your own good. If you allow yourselves to be smoothen by each other, you would advance fast in life and your home would be a better place to raise your children in. your latter years would also be more pleasurable.

KEY POINT:

The faster you let the sandpaper do its work, the better for you.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Genesis 38-40

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 25: ROCK OF AGES, CLEFT FOR ME.

1. Rock of Ages, cleft for me,
Let me hide myself in Thee;
Let the water and the blood,
From Thy wounded side which flowed,
Be of sin the double cure,
Save from wrath and make me pure.

2. Not the labor of my hands
Can fulfill Thy law’s demands;
Could my zeal no respite know,
Could my tears forever flow,
All for sin could not atone;
Thou must save, and Thou alone.

3. Nothing in my hand I bring,
Simply to Thy cross I cling;
Naked, come to Thee for dress;
Helpless, look to Thee for grace;
Foul, I to the fountain fly;
Wash me, Savior, or I die.

4. While I draw this fleeting breath,
When my eyes shall close in death,
When I rise to worlds unknown,
And behold Thee on Thy throne,
Rock of Ages, cleft for me,
Let me hide myself in Thee.
RESTORATION TODAY

SATURDAY, JANUARY 25, 2020.

TOPIC: *GOD CAN USE YOU*

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." Jeremiah 29:11.

*MESSAGE*
Have you ever noticed that God uses ordinary people to do extraordinary things? Indeed. All throughout Scripture we see tax collectors, fishermen, and physicians turned into gospel-preaching, truth-sharing world changers. How is this possible? Because the lives of these people have been empowered by the truth of Jesus.

No matter who you are, where you've been, or what you've done, the love of Jesus will drastically change  your life. Not just a minor tweak of your self-worth and temporary fulfilment,  but a heart changing, life-altering experience that you can't find anywhere else. In Ezekiel 36:26, God describes this change: "A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the Stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh."

The gospel of Jesus is not a textbook, but a life-book. It is filled with the innate wisdom, guidance, and beauty of a man who died for our sins so that we may live again. When we value something through the eyes of God, we're able to see the extraordinary in something the world would call ordinary. While our world tries to silence a truth that speaks volumes, our God continues to use ordinary people to do extraordinary things. He wants to use even you!

*ACTION POINT*
? Say to yourself "I am a child of God. I am NOT ordinary. I am extraordinary, and I serve an extraordinary God."

*SCRIPTURES*
Ezekiel 36:26; 2 Corinthians 5:17; 1 John 4:17.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Lord Jesus, thank You for saving me;

2. Lord Jesus, let this extraordinary transformation occur in my life in the name of Jesus;

3. Give me the grace to do exploits on Earth in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*
Genesis 31; Job 42; Matthew 17:14-18.14
#SEEDS OF DESTINY -

2020-01-25

#TOPIC : THE SPELL-DELETING BLOOD OF JESUS.

#SCRIPTURE : "Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us,"which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross". Colossians 2:14

#THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : The Blood of Jesus Christ is the therapy for the spell of negativism.
A spell refers to words or a formula supposed to possess magical or diabolic powers. It also refers to the effect or influence induced by such magical formulas or words.

The spell of negativism, therefore, connotes the existence of a diabolic influence that causes the occurrence of negative events in a person’s life. These are happenings that are contrary to the Will or agenda of God for a person.

The truth is, the battle or confrontation of life is not a respecter of persons; that a person is gentle, innocent or a child does not spare him or her from being confronted by agents of wickedness. Being alive alone makes you a potential target of negative spells.

It may interest you to know that there are many people who are victims of negative spells not necessarily because they are sinners.There are other people whose predicaments in life originated from their mother’s womb. That was the case of Jabez. Jabez’ limitation followed him from his mother’s womb until he cried to God. (1 Chronicles 4:10).

Beloved, the good news is that the Power in the Blood of Jesus Christ is potent enough to delete every negative spell hanging on your life. The Blood of Jesus is the therapy to the spell of negativism.

Today, by the Power of the Blood of Jesus, I command every spell of negativism on your life to be destroyed. From today, retrogression and stagnation are over forever in your life, in Jesus’ Name.

#REMEMBER THIS : "The Blood of Jesus Christ is the therapy to the spell of negativism."
#ASSIGNMENTS :

1. Take a day or two and fast to seek the intervention of God if you notice any perennial negative pattern in your life or family.
2. Locate relevant Scriptures for your liberation and release them against the enemy at the place of prayer.

#PRAYER : Lord, by Your Blood You set the captives free. I thank You for Your Blood that rescued me from the chains of negative spell that held me bound. I receive my total freedom today Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE : "THE POWER OF THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST".
#QUOTE : "Nothing disarms the enemy like the Blood of Jesus." Culled from "15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL" by Dr Paul Enenche
#DAILY READING : Numbers 2-6
DON'T FORGET TO ATTEND:The Sunday Service tomorrow by 6:00am,"8":00am and 10:00am at the Glory Dome,"the Lord’s Garden, Airport road, Abuja. Invite your friends and loved ones. God bless you as you come.

#AMAZING FACT : Balding only begins to become visible once you’ve lost over 50 percent of the hairs.

#PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION : Again, by the power of the Blood of Jesus Christ, every enemy spell on your life is broken in Jesus’ Name.
TODAY IS DAY -15 OF ODM WORLDWIDE 2020 

JANUARY 21-DAYS FASTING PROGRAM.

OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: SATURDAY 25TH JANUARY, 2020

TOPIC: HARVEST EATERS; VOMIT MY HARVEST! I SHALL NOT MISS MY SUMMER SEASON!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (JUDGES 6:1-10)

Vs. 3 of today’s scripture says: “And so it was, when Israel had sown, that the Midianites came up, and the Amalekites, and the children of the east, even they came up against them.” Did you get that? AFTER GOD’S PEOPLE SOWED, the children of the EAST, the Amalekites and the Midianites (all enemies) came and attacked their HARVEST!

Oh! So the ISRAELITES were LABOURING without results! HARVEST TIME was weeping time because NOTHING was seen! Then Vs. 4 says: “And they encamped against them, and destroyed the increase of the earth, till thou come unto Gaza, and left no sustenance for Israel, neither sheep, nor ox, nor ass.”

I am so angry at the BASTARD DEVILS! THEY LEFT NO SUBSTANCE FOR ISRAEL despite their intense hard work and that is the story of thousands of users of today’s devotional.

There is more of this story in today’s “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 15″ prayers but the Holy Ghost wants you to arise and STOP ALL HARVEST ATTACKERS because their plan is to turn you from HERO TO ZERO!

Yes! THEY LEFT no substance for Israel! WICKED HARVEST EATERS MUST DIE in 2020! Harvest eaters only show up when you are expecting results! They are RESULT SPOILERS! They are the powers of NEVER! THEY ARE THE POWERS behind NEARLY but NEVER! THEY ARE DISAPPOINTMENT at the edge of any major breakthrough! Arise today and make sure you pray now with “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 15 DAY 15 prayers on page 70, then never miss the WORLD ANOINTING ELEVATION NIGHT at TBS, Lagos, on January 31st, 7pm.

I am commanded to anoint your feet! ALL HARVEST EATERS will VOMIT YOUR HARVEST (and what was DELAYED shall be VOMITED in this fast and on that night!

It shall be a night to DISGRACE satanic Midianites and Amalekites – HARVEST EATERS! Sow your: “VOMIT MY HANDS SEED and pray the Psalm that will be sent to you, then bring anything containing your picture to TBS! NEVER, ever, give up! This is your year (Give out more copies or cartons of the booklet and I shall respond to you prophetically via whatsapp or text to +234 903 264 8292 or e-mail: orderodm@gmail.com).

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: When The Morning Comes…
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Oh, you satanic Midianites and Amalekites; you have been exposed. LOOSE MY HARVEST from this year; VOMIT MY HARVEST! I MUST see results in 2020. I must sow and reap in all I do in JESUS NAME.
3. Satan, you are a liar, the LAW OF SEEDTIME AND HARVEST should not miss my address this year. I MUST BE ELEVATED by fire name.
4. I refuse to LABOUR in VAIN again! Bitter waters of wasted years, what are you waiting for? Dry up! Dry up, and dry up now in the name of Jesus.
5. I shall not be a SORROW CENTRE, I shall be a HARVEST CENTRE of JOY in 2020 in Jesus name.
6. I shall not miss the World Anointing Night by Your grace, O LORD.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (EX. 32-34)
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER

Song 1: When The Morning Comes

1. Trials dark on ev’ry hand,
and we cannot understand
All the ways that God would lead us
To that blessed Promised Land;
But He’ll guide us with His eye,
and we’ll follow till we die;
We will understand it better by and by.

Refrain:

By and by when the morning comes,
When the saints of God are gathered home,
We will tell the story how we’ve overcome;

2. Oft our cherished plans have failed,
disappointments have prevailed,
and we’ve wandered in the darkness,
Heavyhearted and alone;
But we’re trusting in the Lord,
and according to His Word,

3. Temptations, hidden snares
often take us unawares.
And our hearts are made to bleed
for some thoughtless word or deed
And we wonder why the test
when we try to do our best,
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {Jan ~June, 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Saturday, January 25, 2020

TOPIC: LIVING BY THE SOLUTION

Read Psalms 119:9-16

9. Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word.
10. With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments.
11. Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.
12. Blessed art thou, O Lord: teach me thy statutes.
13. With my lips have I declared all the judgments of thy mouth.
14. I have rejoiced in the way of thy testimonies, as much as in all riches.
15. I will meditate in thy precepts, and have respect unto thy ways.
16. I will delight myself in thy statutes: I will not forget thy word.

MEMORISE: You shall therefore keep My statutes and My judgments, which if a man does, he shall live by them: I am the Lord (Leviticus 18:5)

EXPOSITION

No one is absolutely free from problems, here on earth. The problem of one is different from that of the other. Today, many people run helter-skelter, looking for solutions to their problems. Some people join cults in the name of getting security for their lives. There are people who are lured into evil associations unknowingly, in the process of looking for solution to their problems. Some meet their death suddenly in the process, while some sustain emotional and spiritual injuries that cannot be easily cured.

For all Christians, solution to our problems (better still, challenges) is found in the Bible - God's Word. There is no problem anyone faces that is not addressed in the Bible. The challenges we face come in different forms. It can be marital, financial, physical, demonic, relational, and/or spiritual in nature. No matter the form yours is assuming, the good news is that, God has solution for every situation.

The Bible is the book of solution. It warns the sinners. It encourages the hopeless and the discouraged. It strengthens the weak and empowers the powerless. It opens the eyes of the blind and strengthens the weak knees. In fact, the Bible is like a multi-functional capsule that can cure different illnesses (Psa. 107:20; 119:28).

Now, where the problem lies is that, many so-called Christians do not value the Bible. They don't read, meditate and study their Bible (John 5:39; 2 Tim. 3:15). Some even read and try to be conversant with the Bible, yet they they do not understand it. In this internet era, it is dangerous for a person to fail or refuse to understand the Scriptures (Matt. 13:13-19; Rom. 1:28).

May God open our understanding to His Word (Psa. 119:33-40; Matt. 24:15).
PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, give me the grace to move closer to You, through reading Your Word, in Jesus' name.
2. God of heaven, give the grace to understand Your Word.
3. Lord, let there be revival of Your Word in all our local churches in Nigeria and beyond, in Jesus' name.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Exodus 1 - 3 & Matthew 25
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM