The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 24th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY 24TH JANUARY.

YOU ARE BOUNDLESS.

And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man’s life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth (Luke 12:15).

In Genesis 37, we read how Joseph’s brothers plotted against him and sold him into slavery. As a slave in the house of Potiphar, Joseph could have been whining and crying, bitter about what his brothers did to him.

His complaints would have been valid, in a sense, but he wasn’t going to give any excuse for failure. The Bible says, “And the LORD was with Joseph, and he was a prosperous man; and he was in the house of his master the Egyptian” (Genesis 39:2).

If, while as a slave in the house of Potiphar, Joseph was still prosperous, then it means true prosperity isn’t about money. Therefore, your prosperity shouldn’t be dependent on how much money you have or don’t have; what others owe you or what you have in your bank account; your prosperity is in your heart.

Someone says, “I would never have been in this terrible financial situation if not that someone I loaned money has refused to pay me back.” No; don’t think or talk like that. No amount of money could ever be taken from you, enough to make you broke or poor. You’re an heir of God, a joint-heir with Christ; plugged to a supply that never runs dry.

When you lend out money, if they pay you back, praise God; but the moment you give it out, rise above it. You are boundless. Jesus said in Luke 6:35, “…love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.” He’s getting your attention on something higher:

God’s wealth is your wealth. You’re only a conduit—a free-flowing conduit—for passing it to others. Your flow can’t be blocked. So, in your life, with regard to your financial prosperity, focus on the Lord as your source. Glory to God!

CONFESSION

All the wealth in this world belongs to me, for I’m an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ. The silver and the gold are mine, including the cattle upon a thousand hills. Therefore, I refuse to be limited by anything in this world. I’m a free-flowing conduit of God’s wealth and blessings to others, and I’m plugged to an unending supply. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY:

2 Corinthians 8:9 AMPC For you are becoming progressively acquainted with and recognizing more strongly and clearly the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ (His kindness, His gracious generosity, His undeserved favor and spiritual blessing), [in] that though He was [so very] rich, yet for your sakes He became [so very] poor, in order that by His poverty you might become enriched (abundantly supplied).

1 Timothy 6:17 Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy;

Philippians 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Matthew 16:13-17:1-13 & Exodus 6-7

2-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Acts 12:1-10 & Job 18-19

#TALKINGSESSION

24TH JANUARY.

KINDLY DAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for giving me Your precious Holy Spirit to be my guide, teacher, counselor, and comforter. I yield my spirit to Him only, to be led, instructed and directed in all my dealings in life.

As I do this, my entire life is transformed from glory to glory. I function from the standpoint of advantage, for Holy Spirit is my advantage and the secret to the glorious and successful life.

I yield myself totally to You dear Holy Spirit, to fulfill Your ministry in my life and manifest Your glory through me.

I am energized for victory and positioned for the transcendent life by the Spirit of God who lives in me! By Him I labour, striving according to the working of His power that works within me mightily. I excel in every area of my life because my faith is strong and unwavering.

I have overcome the systems of this world; therefore I refuse to be bound by the limitations that exist in the world. My life is upward and forward only because I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. Glory to God!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:  FRIDAY 24TH JANUARY 2020.

THEME: AMBASSADORS OF CHRIST.

MEMORISE:

Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God. 2 Corinthians 5:20

READ: 1 Corinthians 8:9-13

9 But take heed lest by any means this liberty of yours become a stumblingblock to them that are weak.

10 For if any man see thee which hast knowledge sit at meat in the idol's temple, shall not the conscience of him which is weak be emboldened to eat those things which are offered to idols;

11 And through thy knowledge shall the weak brother perish, for whom Christ died?

12 But when ye sin so against the brethren, and wound their weak conscience, ye sin against Christ.

13 Wherefore, if meat make my brother to offend, I will eat no flesh while the world standeth, lest I make my brother to offend.

An ambassador is an accredited person who represents his/her nation in a foreign country. 

When a country chooses a person to serve as an ambassador, it means the fellow has characteristics that reflect who they are and who they want the world to see them as. Many Christians, even Pastors call themselves ambassadors of Christ whereas Christ’s testimony about them is “I know you not” (Matthew 25:12), it is not just about claiming to be Christ’s Ambassador, it is about living the lifestyle of Christ (Matthew 7:21-23).

How do we know those who are true ambassadors of Christ? Jesus said it is by their fruit that we will know them. Is the fruit of the spirit evident in your lifestyle? Do you show love to those around you? Are you patient, meek, full of joy? Are you at peace in your mind and following peace with all men? Are you gentle? Do you have faith in God? If these things don’t describe you correctly, then you are not an ambassador of Christ. Jesus said in John 14:9 that if you have seen Him, then you have seen the Father. That is a true ambassador. Can people look at you and have a good picture of who Christ is?

A powerful Muslim cleric once said that if he can find ten Christians like Adeboye, he would convert to Christianity. This show how scarce true ambassador of Christ are. The moment you call yourself Christian, people begin to watch your lifestyle; what they see in you will determine how they take Christianity. Ephesians 6:20 states:

“For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.”

While true Christians are saving souls from the grasp of the devil, don’t be the one to turn them away from Christ. If you will not live the lifestyle of Christ, don’t go around parading yourself as a Christian. Jesus said He knows His sheep and His sheep know Him (John10:14). The end is very near; if you do not repent and change your ways, you would soon have to join your real father- the devil. I pray that will never be your story. 

REFLECTION:

Are you truly an ambassador of Christ?

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Genesis 35-37

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 26: STAND UP, STAND UP FOR JESUS.

1. Stand up, stand up for Jesus! ye soldiers of the cross;
Lift high His royal banner, it must not suffer loss:
From vict’ry unto vict’ry, His army shall He lead,
Till every foe is vanquished, and Christ is Lord indeed.

2. Stand up, stand up for Jesus! The trumpet call obey:
Forth to the mighty conflict, in this His glorious day;
Ye that are men now serve Him against unnumbered foes;
Let courage rise with danger, and strength to strength oppose.

3. Stand up, stand up for Jesus! Stand in His strength alone,
The arm of flesh will fail you, ye dare not trust your own;
Put on the gospel armor, and watching unto prayer,
Where calls the voice of duty, be never wanting there.

4. Stand up, stand up for Jesus! the strife will not be long;
This day the noise of battle, the next the victor’s song;
To him that overcometh a crown of life shall be;
He with the King of glory shall reign eternally.
RESTORATION TODAY

FRIDAY, JANUARY 24, 2020.

TOPIC: *THE LORD IS GOOD*

" The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him." Nahum 1:7.

*MESSAGE*
It's so much harder to relate to an invisible God. Sometimes, we can feel helpless and abandoned, thus resorting to things that are familiar. Stepping out in faith and uncertainty in our lives can be difficult. We pray for God to strengthen us and help us through but we can end up longing for things that we know and we can start to doubt God's goodness.

How often do we hear God's call to something new, and boldly step out in faith. But when we don't sense His presence and our prayers seem to go unanswered, we feel abandoned, scared and helpless. We grasp for the familiar. But, however we're feeling and however unsettled everything seems, the goodness of God is unchanging.

The Bible says, The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him' In Psalm 100, we're told: 'For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.' (v. 5). Whatever we're facing and feeling, however much doubt is creeping in and we're longing for the familiar, God is good, loving and faithful. Always.

*ACTION POINT*
? Choose a Bible verse that reminds you of God's goodness. Every time you're in a situation or place that feels uncomfortable and new, repeat that verse to yourself.

*SCRIPTURES*
Psalm 25:8; 100:1-5; 1 Chronicles 16:34; Ezra 3:11.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Heavenly Father, thank You for Your goodness;

2. Lord help me trust in You even more in the name of Jesus;

3. I declare that every obstacle between me and my goodness disappears now in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*
Genesis 30; Job 40-41; Matthew 16:13-17.13.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

24-01-2020

#TOPIC : THE KEEPING FORCE OF THE BLESSING
#SCRIPTURE :"The LORD bless thee, and keep thee". Numbers 6:24

#THOUGHT FOR THE DAY :God’s commitment to blessing you is also His commitment to keeping you.

One of the strongest forces on earth is the force of the blessing, the blessing of God. The lessing of God is like a two-edged sword that exhibits two-dimensional forces – the blessing force and the keeping force (Numbers 6:24). God does not bless you and then leaves you to be destroyed by the enemy. The Blesser is also the Keeper.

The truth is, the blessing of God has so much to offer. However, due to the ignorance of this understanding, the full dividends of the Blessing of God are not being maximized by many children of God. Divine Blessing goes beyond material or financial possessions or increase; the Blessing is also pregnant with the power for preservation.

God cannot bless you and leave you to be wasted; He cannot bless you and allow your destiny to be eaten up by a witch or a wizard. God’s commitment to blessing you is also His commitment to keeping you.

So, to hurt a blessed person is to invite the wrath and hurt of God on your life.

#TODAY , I prophesy to you : the Lord bless you, the Lord keep you, the Lord cause His face to shine upon you and give you peace on every side in Jesus’ Name.

#REMEMBER THIS : "God’s commitment to blessing you is also His commitment to keeping you."

#ASSIGNMENT (S):

1. Above anything else, desire the Blessing of God upon your life.
2. Locate Scriptural provisions of God’s promises for your preservation and appropriate them accordingly.
3. Endeavour to do what you need to do to establish the Blessing of God on your life – listen to appropriate messages on the way of the Blessing.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE :"The Preservation Power Of The Blessing Part 1"

#PRAYER : Lord, I pray that You may bless me indeed and enlarge my coast. Deliver me from every shame and reproach confronting my life and destiny. Let the mystery of Divine preservation through Your Blessing be evident in my life, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

#QUOTE : "The Presence of God delivers from adversity." Culled from "15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL" by Dr Paul Enenche
#DAILY READING :Leviticus 20 - Numbers 1
#AMAZING FACT : The nearest heavenly body to us is the moon, and the moon is approximately 245,000 miles away.

#PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION : Every wicked agenda of the enemy and his agents against your life is frustrated right now in Jesus’ Name.
TODAY IS DAY-14 OF ODM WORLDWIDE JANUARY 2020, 21-DAYS FASTING PROGRAM.

OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: FRIDAY 24TH JANUARY, 2020

TOPIC: IGNORE THE FACTS! KEEP TALKING! KEEP SEEING IT!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (ROMANS 4:13-22)

Welcome to today’s devotional encounter with He that calls the THINGS THAT BE NOT AS THOUGH THEY WERE! Today’s scripture Vs. 17 says: “As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations, before Him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.” (Note the underlined).

So, if that is the CHARACTER of your God, then you must live the same way, every day of 2020 if you desire to see your EXPECTATION move into ELEVATION. I repeat and paraphrase that statement as led by the Holy Ghost now:

CALLING THE THINGS that be not; the things your eyes cannot yet see and your hands cannot yet touch as though your eyes are seeing them or your hands are touching them is one of the fastest routes in moving your EXPECTATION to your ELEVATION!

Oh! THANK YOU Jesus! So, in this fasting programme and beyond, you must keep OPENING YOUR MOUTH TO SPEAK things you want to TAKE HOLD OF: SAY IT BEFORE you can TAKE IT! That is why there are a lot of declarations in the “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 15” booklet this year! I also have that book: “BULLETS IN YOUR MOUTH.”

Get it after the fasting programme from any ODM distributor or at the TBS ground! We also have this ODM booklet: “SATAN, YOUR DEFEAT IS IN MY MOUTH.” Use it daily! So Until You See It, You Cannot Seize It And Untill You Say It, You Cannot Take It.

No wonder Robert Rogers wrote: My faith didn’t remove the pain, but it got me through the pain. Trusting God didn’t diminish or vanquish the anguish, but it enabled me to endure it.” So, as you keep talking about your expectation and calling it as if it is DONE, the GRACE to manifest it is RELEASED! So your ELEVATION IS ACTUALLY IN YOUR MOUTH!

Faith means to have trust or confidence in something, such as having faith that the sun will rise and set each day! Faith is visualizing the future in the present. It means seeing the future in advance. 

The world says: “Seeing is believing.” God says the exact opposite: “Believing is seeing.”
Faith turns into reality, out of what’s in your imagination! When I started with 50 copies of ODM years ago, I kept saying: “This booklet is in nearly all the nations of the world.” Some friends laughed at me! But today, it has come to pass! That will be your story this year! IGNORE THE “FACTS” ON GROUND AND KEEP CALLING THE THINGS THAT BE NOT AS THOUGH THEY HAVE MANIFESTED!*

Keep TALKING AS IF IT IS DONE! Delay must not change your talk! They may laugh at you, but KEEP TALKING! Start now because this is your year! (Pray today’s FASTING PRAYERS on page 64 of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 15” NOW and prepare to be at the TBS WORLD ANOINTING ELEVATION NIGHT).

I was commanded to anoint your feet and hands! I see testimonies flowing like a river this year in Jesus name! Pray now! Be there!

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best song of worship as led now.
1. In your own words, pray on today’s word as led now.
2. Open your mouth and keep talking now: This is my ELEVATION year and I shall be ELEVATED. My EXPECTATION shall turn to my ELEVATION and I shall TESTIFY! I have the following NEEDS and EXPECTATIONS met already. Thank you Jesus! (Mention them now).

THE. BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (EX. 28-31)
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)PUBLISHER/WRITER
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {Jan ~June, 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Friday, January 24, 2020

TOPIC: KICK OUT THE SPIRIT OF FEAR
Read Job 3:20-25

20. Wherefore is light given to him that is in misery, and life unto the bitter in soul;
21. Which long for death, but it cometh not; and dig for it more than for hid treasures;
22. Which rejoice exceedingly, and are glad, when they can find the grave?
23. Why is light given to a man whose way is hid, and whom God hath hedged in?
24. For my sighing cometh before I eat, and my roarings are poured out like the waters.
25. For the thing which I greatly feared is come upon me, and that which I was afraid of is come unto me.

MEMORISE: For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind (2 Timothy 1:7)

EXPOSITION

The most dangerous and deadly spirit in life is the spirit of fear. It causes hypertension and other deadly illnesses. It results in failure. It separates good relationship. It causes sleeplessness. It brings about emotional problems. It is an enemy to the joy and peace that should be enjoyed from the Holy Spirit. It can finally shorten one's life.

The spirit of fear is a negative spirit. It always produces tragedy, if not quickly dealt with. Job, an ancient man in the Bible, learnt his own lesson from the spirit of fear, in hard way. He gave the spirit of fear as the root cause of his problem. He frankly said, 'For the thing I greatly feared has come upon me, and what I dreaded has happened to me' (Job 3:25). With all things that had happened to Job, he must have been a kind of person who greatly feared calamity, death and misfortune over his children. 

Everybody has his own fears, and how we handle our different 'them' determines what happens to us in the long-run.

Unlike Job, David sought the Lord earnestly, for total deliverance from all his fears. David later gave the testimony of what God did in his life: I sought the Lord, and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears (Psa. 34:4). You must learn to turn your questions to request before God, and take your fears and anxiety to Him in fervent prayer. There are fears of death, failure, rejection, old age, loss of loved ones, of the unknown, etc. No matter what your own fear is, learn to rebuke it, repeatedly, in the name of Jesus, until you are totally delivered from it.

PRAYER POINTS

1. I rebuke the spirit of fear in my life, in the name of Jesus.
2. Set me free, O Lord, from any spirit of fear that dominates my heart.
3. Set them free, O Lord, those who are in bondage, because of fear of any kind.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Genesis 49 - 50 & Matthew 24
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM