The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 23rd January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY 23RD JANUARY.

TRANSLATED INTO THE KINGDOM OF HIS LOVE SON

Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son (Colossians 1:12-13).

In the above verses, the Word declares that the Father not only qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light, but also “delivered” us from the power of darkness. Then, it gets climactic where the Spirit says the Father “…hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son.” How profound!

It would have been good enough if He only delivered us from the jurisdiction of darkness; but to go the extra step of transferring us into the Kingdom of His Love Son, is absolutely transcendent.

But sadly, in spite of this glorious truth, some Christians, out of ignorance, still go about seeking deliverance from Satan. Like the fellow who said, “You know, demons are real; I need a powerful man of God to pray for me and deliver me”; no! There’s no true born again person that needs deliverance from Satan.

Satan is a defeated foe. You weren’t delivered from the authority of darkness because you prayed hard or because somebody prayed for you; it’s the result of what Christ has done. The moment you accepted the redemptive works of Christ in your behalf, and confessed His Lordship over your life, the dominion of Satan over you was broken.

Recognize your present status, state, and estate. You’re seated together with Christ in the heavenly realms, “Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come” (Ephesians 1:21). Live from that realm of victory, dominion, peace and joy evermore, and rule your world with the authority He’s given you.

PRAYER

Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for transferring me from the kingdom of darkness into the kingdom of your Love Son, Jesus Christ. I live in your presence, and function with the dominion of Christ over darkness, evil powers, demons, and their works. I live the victorious, prosperous and ever-glorious life that I’ve received in Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Ephesians 2:4-6 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are savedWink And hath raised [us] up together, and made [us] sit together in heavenly [places] in Christ Jesus:

1 John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 15:29-16:1-12 & Exodus 3-5

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 11:15-30 & Job 17

#TALKINGSESSION

23RD JANUARY.

KINDLY DAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, how I love Your Word; it’s life to my spirit and light to my path. The entrance of Your Word has illuminated my path to know and walk in Your perfect will.

As I fellowship with You today through prayer and study of Your Word, I receive divine insight and guidance for my progress and prosperity. Thank You for the investments You’ve made in my life.

I am conscious of Your abilities in me and the changes that can be accomplished in society through me, as I blaze new trails for the purpose of fulfilling Your good pleasure.

My faith in You is the power to change my world, and frame the circumstances of life to conform to Your destiny for my life! I am not a victim in this world, for I possess the power to determine the course of my life according to Your Word.

Thank You for giving me a purpose and a destiny in You, which I live to fulfil today, and every day. I am a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, holy and a peculiar treasure unto You.

I was born to reign and rule in life with the dominion of the Spirit. Through my words, I effect changes in the realm of the spirit and cause circumstances and situations to align with Your plan and purpose today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:  THURSDAY 23RD JANUARY 2020.

THEME: SALT OF THE EARTH.

MEMORISE:

Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men. Matthew 5:13

READ: Luke 14:34

Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be seasoned?

The statement “You are the salt of the earth” means that without you, the earth cannot be sweet. Hence, the sweetness of this world depends on you.

One of the ways by which you can be like salt in your world is through the words of your mouth. Colossians 4:6 says:

“Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.”

Always speak soothing words to the downtrodden, never use harsh and abusive words and ensure your words are healing rather than killing those who hear them.

Another way to be the salt of the earth is to show kindness to others. Your little act of kindness is a great factor in making the world a sweet place for some other person(s) to live in. in Matthew 25:34-46, there is a list of people to whom you are expected to always show kindness. These include the hungry, the prisoners, the sick, those who have no clothes and so on.

If you don’t do these things, then you have lost your savor and Jesus said in Matthew 5:13 that salt that has lost its savor is good for nothing but should be cast out and trodden under the foot of men. You may say: But this world is a very wicked place, how can I use nice words and perform kind acts in such a place? Well, that is exactly the point. When you cook a cup of rice, you don’t add a cup of salt to it. The salt is always little compared to the rice. You should not expect the whole world to be salt too; it is your duty to influence others with your savor and bring out the sweetness in them. You cannot afford to become bitter just because others around you are.  
Remain the salt of the earth. Don’t be weary in doing good. Your reward will surely come if you don’t give up (Galatians 6:9).

PRAYER POINT:
Lord, please have mercy on me for all the times that I lost my savor. I promise from now to remain as salt even in this wicked world.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Genesis 32-34

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 22: OH LORD MY GOD!

O Lord, my God, when I in awesome wonder
Consider all the worlds Thy Hands have made
I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder
Thy power throughout the universe displayed
Then sings my soul, my Saviour God, to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art

And when I think of God, His Son not sparing
Sent Him to die, I scarce can take it in
That on the Cross, my burden gladly bearing
He bled and died to take away my sin.

How great Thou art, how great Thou art.

When Christ shall come with shout of acclamation
And lead me home, what joy shall fill my heart
Then I shall bow with humble adoration
And then proclaim, my God, how great Thou art.

How great Thou art, how great Thou art..
RESTORATION TODAY

THURSDAY, JANUARY 23, 2020.

TOPIC: *KEEP YOUR EYES ON JESUS*

"Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, espising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God." Hebrews 12:2.

*MESSAGE*
When we face a crisis, how we see things often becomes affected. It happened to two of Jesus' disciples on the road to Emmaus. Discouraged about His death, they were talking about all the things that had happened. In the middle of the conversation, Jesus came up and walked along with them. But they were not able to recognise who he was (Luke 24:14-16) 

When we take our eyes off Jesus, we can start to feel helpless about our situation. And even when we're trying to keep focused on Jesus, we can't always see Him clearly. Our situation and emotions cloud our vision and we get a distorted picture. But God can bring breakthrough moments in our lives. He can help us to see things clearly, to have perspective and to not become overwhelmed.

hen the disciples on the emmaus Road were focused on the problems, they didn't recognise Jesus. But everything changed the minute the disciples did recognise Him. Quickly, they were on their way back to Jerusalem to tell other disciples how Jesus had appeared to them as they were walking along and how they had recognised him as he was breaking the bread (Luke 24:33-35). They went from fear to courage, pain to Joy, and despair to hope.

Paul prayed for the Ephesians that the eyes of their heart may be enlightened (Ephesians 1:18). When we stop focusing on the problem and fix our eyes on Jesus, we see things clearly and we become filled with the courage, joy and hope we need to get through situation. How we see things is transformed when we have that experience of recognising Jesus in the middle of what we're going through.

*ACTION POINT*
? Ask God to show you where He is in the situation you're facing at the moment.

*SCRIPTURES*
Ephesians 1:18; Luke 24:14-35; Isaiah 8:17.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Father, thank You for always being with me;

2. Lord, help me to see You clearly in my situation at all times in the name of Jesus;

3. Father, let the eyes of my heart be enlightened by you in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*
Genesis 29; Job 38-39; Matthew 15:29-16.12.
SEEDS OF DESTINY

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

THURSDAY 23 JANUARY, 2020

TOPIC: THE COUNSEL OF THE LORD.

SCRIPTURE : "There are many devices in a man's heart; nevertheless the counsel of the LORD, that shall stand". Proverbs 19:21

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : What God said about you is heavier than what any witch or wizard has said.

The counsel of the Lord refers to the purpose, design, intent or plan of God.

Our anchor Scripture above confirms that we live in a generation where the hearts of men are filled with wicked devices, evil imaginations and demonic orchestrations against their fellow human beings.

The scripture also makes us understand that despite the evil intents or devices of men, it is the counsel of the Lord that shall stand. It does not matter how wicked the orchestrations, calculations or permutations of the enemy against your life is, it is the counsel of the Lord that shall stand in your life.

The truth is, what God said about you is heavier than what any witch or wizard has said. The Word of God is more potent than any weapon of war – be it physical or spiritual (Isaiah 54:17).

Today, by the apostolic mantle of God on my life, I cancel every negative agenda of the enemy against your life. Every handwriting of evil against your destiny is blotted out now. Concerning your marriage, the counsel of the Lord shall stand; concerning your finance, career, family and destiny, it is the counsel of the Lord that shall stand, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS : "What God said about you is heavier than what any witch or wizard has said."
ASSIGNMENTS:

1.Locate the counsel of the Lord concerning your life by studying the Word of God.
2. Constantly confess and declare the counsel of the Lord for your life.
3. Trash anything anybody has said concerning you that is contrary to the Word of God.

PRAYER : Lord, I need to hear Your voice above the noise of the world. Frustrate every voice of the enemy against my life, family and destiny. Let Your counsel stand in my life O Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THE MESSAGE : The Counsel of The Lord Shall Stand.
QUOTE: "The Mantle Tackles the Battles of your life. It is the mantle that shuts the voice of hell against your calling". Culled from "Thou Art my Battle Axe and Weapons of War" by Dr. Paul Enenche

DAILY READING :Leviticus 20-24

AMAZING FACT : When wet, a healthy strand of hair can stretch an additional 30% of its original length.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION : The orchestrations of hell against your life in this season are brought into frustration in Jesus’ Name.
TODAY IS DAY-13 OF ODM WORLDWIDE JANUARY 2020, 

21-DAYS FASTING PROGRAM.

OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: THURSDAY 23RD JANUARY, 2020

TOPIC: THEY SUCCEEDED BY WHAT WAS IN THEIR HANDS! YOU ARE NEXT!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (EXODUS 4:1-9,17)

There was a young boy who was the son of a drifter. This boy worked as a store clerk for a while, but the store failed. He bought a partnership in another store, but it failed also. He ran for legislature and lost both times. He ran for vice president and lost.

Yet, he became the 16th President of the United States. He was called Abraham Lincoln. There was another boy who was called a “slow learner.” A teacher recommended that he be withdrawn from school because of his seeming inability.

He tried to go to school in Switzerland, but failed the entrance exam. He was fired from three teaching jobs. At age 26, he won the Nobel Prize. His name was Albert Einstein.

WOW! Here were men who suffered serious setbacks in life, roadblocks if you will, but they did the best they could do to become great in their fields. How much more important is it for a child of God to use the ability God has given him/her?

Now, know that these two men HAD IN THEM ALL THEY NEEDED TO SUCCEED! Yes, setbacks will always show up, but ALL YOU IS NEED TO SUCCEED IS ALREADY IN YOUR INSIDE BY YOUR CREATOR!

All you need to shine on this planet is in your hands already! Battles only come to test you to see if you know what is IN YOU! There are many questions God asked man in the book of Genesis: “Where are you?”, ” who said you were naked?”, “Why are you laughing?”, “What is your name?”, “What is in your hand?”.

Exodus 4.2-4 says: And the Lord said unto him, what is that in thine hand?’ And he said, ‘A rod.’ And cast it on the ground, and it became a serpent; and Moses fled from before it. And the LORD said unto Moses, ‘Put forth thine hand, and take it by the tail.’ And he put forth his hands and caught it, and it became a rod in his hand:”

Note the question, “What is that in thine hand?”
Moses had all it took to paralyze Pharoah but he needed to discover it! The same applies to you! ALL YOU NEED TO BE ELEVATED in 2020 is ALREADY in your hands! It’s in you! Oh, thank you Jesus! You have authority! You have power in your longue!

You have the FAVOUR NO MAN OR PROFESSOR CAN EXPLAIN! There is a champion, a lion, a king and a hero in you! If you fail in this life, It is your fault and you must apologize to your generation. In this fasting programme and beyond, WHAT IS IN YOU and WHAT IS IN YOUR HANDS will be activated. If Moses, Abraham Lincoln and Albert Einstein succeeded and were ELEVATED, so can you!

Pray now with “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 15” DAY 13 prayers on page 64, then never miss the WORLD ANOINTING ELEVATION NIGHT at TBS, Lagos, on January 31st, 7pm. I am commanded to anoint your hands and
feet! THERE SHALL BE HAND DELIVERANCE that night! Sow your, “ELEVATION ‘HAND DELIVERANCE’ SEED”, and pray the Psalm that will be sent to you, then bring anything containing your picture to TBS!

NEVER, ever, give up! This is your year! (Give out more copies or cartons of the booklet and I shall respond to you prophetically via whatsapp or text to +234 903 264 8292 or e-mail: orderodm@gmail.com).

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Blessed Assurance….

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Thank you Jesus for what You have done so far in this fasting programme!
3. O LORD, open my eyes to discover my own ROD in 2020! Show me
WHAT IS IN MY HANDS, to the disgrace of the Pharaohs of my destiny in Jesus name.
THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (EX. 25-27)

BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)PUBLISHER/WRITER

Song 3. Blessed Assurance

1. Blessed assurance; Jesus is mine!
Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine!
Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
born of his spirit, washed in his blood.

Refrain:
This is my story, this my song,
Praising my savior all the day long;
This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my savior all the day long.

2. Perfect submission, perfect delight,
Visions of rapture now burst on my sight;
Angels descending bring from above
Echoes of mercy, whispers of love.

3. Perfect submission, all is at rest,
I in my savior and happy and blest;
Watching and waiting, looking above,
Filled with his goodness, lost in his love.
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

Thursday, January 23, 2020

THE JOY OF FORGIVENESS

Read: Psalm 32:1-11
Psalms 32:1-11 - Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.
Blessed is the man unto whom the Lord imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.
When I kept silence, my bones waxed old through my roaring all the day long.

For day and night thy hand was heavy upon me: my moisture is turned into the drought of summer. Selah.

I acknowledge my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the Lord; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah.

For this shall every one that is godly pray unto thee in a time when thou mayest be found: surely in the floods of great waters they shall not come nigh unto him.

Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah.

I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
Be ye not as the horse, or as the mule, which have no understanding: whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, lest they come near unto thee.
Many sorrows shall be to the wicked: but he that trusteth in the Lord, mercy shall compass him about.

Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart.

MEMORISE:

Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered (Psalms 32:1)

EXPOSITION

King David also sinned like any one of us. The words "lair", "murderer" and "adulterer" appeared on the list of sins committed by him. He knew how these awful things affected his relationship with his heavenly Father. He didn't escape the axe of judgment, the consequence of his sins. He saw the other side of God (cf. Prov. 16:5).

But we see in him the willingness to repent and confess his sins, with the promise of not going back to them. Is it any wonder that David wrote the opening lines of Psalms 51? Can we blame him for referring to the forgivem person (in this case, himself) as "blessed" or "happy" (NCV)? 

The Amplified Bible explains the Hebrew Word translated, "blessed" as 'HAPPY, fortunate, to be envied'. It is as though that list of sins found its way to the trashcan and was disposed of forever; never to be brought up again.

Imagine the feeling of sin forgiven. Can you feel the freedom and excitement that it brings? The best part of this truth is the transforming effect it can have, between the sinner and the Saviour - renewed communication, fresh experience of grace, and mercy to replace guilt and shame. No wonder the wise man exclaimed, 'He who covers his sins will not prosper, but whoever confesses and forsakes them will have mercy' (Prov. 28:13). 

David understood this very well (Psa. 32:3,5), and our Lord instructs us through John the Beloved, to confess our sins and enjoy the joy and beauty of forgiveness (1 Jn. 1:8-10).

Dearly beloved, let us confess and repent of our sins. And when we have sincerely and genuinely done that, we should consider them completely gone, pardoned by the Father. Then, we bask in the euphoria of His love, and celebrate being cleansed and clean.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Go before God to tell Him about those sins that you still feel guilty about, that He should forgive and free you from guilt.
2. My heavenly Father, thank You for the forgiveness of my sins.
3. Pray for those who have been granted amnesty by nations and communities, all over the world, that they would no longer abuse such privileges.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Genesis 47 - 48 & Matthew 23

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM