The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
xpect McVay to have a response for quarters coverage this year. That he already has g
ENGLEWOOD Jared Goff Jersey , Colo. (AP) — Broncos general manager John Elway continued his latest coaching search Thursday by interviewing Zac Taylor, the Rams‘ 35-year-old quarterbacks coach who’s long on football pedigree but short on experience.Elway and player personnel director Matt Russell flew to Los Angeles to interview Taylor near the Rams’ headquarters in Thousand Oaks, California, a day after meeting with former Colts coach Chuck Pagano in Denver.Elway also plans to speak with Bears assistant Vic Fangio, Patriots assistant Brian Flores and Steelers assistant Mike Munchak.With the Rams off this weekend, Taylor also is expected to meet with the Arizona Cardinals about their head coaching vacancy.Elway is searching for his fourth head coach in six seasons after firing Vance Joseph on Monday withtwo-year record of 11-21.“This is no fun going through this. It’s not something I want to do, but then again, I understand what my job is,” Elway said. “My job is to give us, the Denver Broncos, the best chance to win.”That could be by hiring Taylor David Edwards Los Angeles Rams Jerseys , a high-risk/high-reward outlier on Elway’s short list of candidates .Taylor has never been a coordinator much less a head coach. But the son-in-law of former Green Bay Packers head coach Mike Sherman has a strong track record working with quarterbacks and has earned praise in his two years on Sean McVay’s staff.He also has football in his blood: Taylor was the 2006 Big 12’s Offensive Player of the Year at Nebraska; his father, Sherwood, was a defensive back and captain at the University of Oklahoma; and his younger brother, Press, 30, is the QBs coach for the Philadelphia Eagles.While Elway’s other candidates either have deep defensive roots or lots of experience, Taylor is the only one who boasts strong credentials in the run-pass option craze that has filtered from colleges to the pro ranks in recent seasons.And Elway concurred with cornerback Chris Harris Jr.’s assessment this week that the Broncos have fallen behind by not adapting on offense or defense in the three years since they won their last Super Bowl title.“Yeah, no doubt, especially if you look at where the rules are going,” Elway said. “The rules are getting shifted to the offensive side, too. We’ve relied on our defense for a long time. I think that we’re still going to rely on the defense Los Angeles Rams Jerseys 2019 , but we definitely have to get better on the offensive side.”Taylor tutored the Rams’ receivers in 2017 and was Jared Goff’s position coach this season, when the 2016 top overall draft pick threw for 32 touchdowns and 4,688 yards while leading the Rams to a 13-3 record and the NFC’s No. 2 playoff seed.After college, Taylor served as a graduate assistant and tight ends coach on Sherman’s coaching staff from 2008-11 at Texas A&M, where he worked alongside current Broncos offensive assistant Klint Kubiak.Taylor jumped to the NFL in 2012 as a member of Joe Philbon’s Miami Dolphins staff and tutored Ryan Tannehill during the quarterback’s most productive seasons from 2013-15.He served as the Dolphins’ interim offensive coordinator for the final five games in 2015, then returned to the college ranks for a year as offensive coordinator at the University of Cincinnati. 3k lays out his top five reasons he thinks the Rams will have a strong campaign and to what degree he has confidence in them." 2019 Los Angeles Rams Regular Season2019 Los Angeles Rams OffseasonFive reasons to believe the 2019 Los Angeles Rams will be a successNew,54comments3k lays out his top five reasons he thinks the Rams will have a strong campaign and to what degree he has confidence in them.CDTI was thinking of a doing “5 reasons for confidence/concern” pair of articles before ESPN’s Bill Barnwell including the Los Angeles Rams in his five teams he expects to regress in 2019. So I had to get one of em up today.I’ll start with the optimistic side which, no surprise given how far the 2018 Rams went, looks very, very, very good.With that said Infant David Edwards Jersey , here are my five biggest reasons for confidence in the 2019 Rams:5.) An anti-Super Bowl hangoverYes, the trope is relatively meaningless at worst and an empty game at best, but the idea of a team responding negatively to losing the Super Bowl permeates narratives around NFL media.But what if the Rams experience the opposite? What if the team is more motivated having gotten so close only to come up short? What if the players headed into their final years as Rams and the two vets that came in to close their careers out are more eager to ensure they walk away with a ring?Part of what I mentioned that explains how hollow the “Super Bowl hangover” phrase is is that there’s no conference championship hangover or divisional round hangover. The Rams certainly didn’t suffer from a wild card hangover last year after losing in the first round of the playoffs to the Atlanta Falcons after the 2017 season.Confidence level: 2/104.) Aaron DonaldHe’s my pick, and his peers’ pick, for the best player in the NFL and some people’s pick for the greatest player of all time.This isn’t so much a reason for optimism as it is a reminder that we have Aaron Donald and he is very, very, very, very, very good.Confidence level: 5/103.) Non-RB skill levelRunning backs remain overvalued in the NFL. I know it’s somewhat ironic to say as a fan of the team that employs the highest-paid running back in the NFL who’s headed into a job share on the day that the Dallas Cowboys contractual feud with RB Ezekiel Elliott escalated into outright furor today. But the bottom line is that even with a very talented back in the right situation, you can get 90% of the production with 50% of the skill at 10% of the cost as the Rams did with C.J. Anderson late last year.So Rams fans shouldn’t put much stock into pieces that call for a regression for the Rams in 2019 based on the well-being of RB Todd Gurley’s knee. It won’t matter as much especially now that the Rams have a talented, young 1B in Darrell Henderson.Instead David Edwards Jersey nfl draft , Rams fans should be enthralled at the roster quality where it matters: on the offensive line and in the passing game.Last year’s offensive line was probably the best Rams line of my lifetime and three of the five members return. We’ve got two promising prospects coming in for starting work; while they’re yet to prove anything at this level, Offensive Line Coach/Run Game Coordinator/Co-Offensive Coordinator Aaron Kromer has earned the benefit of any doubt that he won’t be able to get them into adequate shape this year.And I’m not sure I need to go into much depth about how good our wide receivers are. PFF ranked them the third-best unit in the NFL, and that doesn’t even acknowledge the fact we’re four-deep.Confidence level: 7.5/102.) Sean McVayMcBae is the best young head coach in the game. Did he get outcoached in the Super Bowl. Yes. By a mile. By the best head coach of the modern era.But don’t let recency bias overwhelm you.McVay has proven his capability since his arrival. I’m not expecting teams to have “figured out McVay” or anything along those lines. If anything, I’m expecting a response from McVay should teams try to employ the quarters defense that the Chicago Bears and New England Patriots used to such success against the Rams last year.We’re talking largely about a single defensive structure. Quarters, or Cover 4, drop four backs deep with each assigned a zone making up a quarter of the field. McVay saw immediately in Super Bowl LIII it was what the Patriots were using and what Chicago had used back in early December:With the Pats’ front seven wreaking havoc on the Rams’ interior line, QB Jared Goff wasn’t put in many positions to succeed in getting the offense going.I fully expect McVay to have a response for quarters coverage this year. That he already has guided the Rams’ offense to such ridiculous heights in pretty much every other look suggests he will.And that it’ll be damn good.Confidence level: 9/101.) Jared GoffI’ve been higher on Goff that most since the jump.When people were calling him a bust after a disastrous rookie season, I said he was still too young and inexperienced to make any declarations.When people were suggesting he couldn’t win big games after losing a playoff game or that he couldn’t take over games late after his second year, I said he was still too young and inexperienced to make any declarations.When people suggested he was a system QB...ok, that one I just laughed.So here’s a little hyperbole I think most Rams fans will enjoy getting behind.Jared Goff has the best trajectory of any quarterback in the NFL.That’s not to say he’s the best QB in the NFL or that he’s going to become it this year.It means he has improved more than any quarterback since 2017. And I don’t know why we should expect that improvement to have suddenly stopped at the end of the NFC Championship.That he was given more responsibility and flexibility by McVay was an indication of his growth heading into the season. His performance overall throughout the year showed a heightened ability in situations that required him to make plays outside the structure of the offense and/or playcall. That he was able to do so late in games to get his first late, come-from-behind wins and that he was able to do so in games that mattered so much affirmed what Rams fans had been hoping for (and some had jumped the gun on...): a legitimate top-tier quarterback.I know we’ve seen the rankings that have him outside the top 10 Tyler Higbee Jersey , and I know that rankles some fans. But y’all just gotta let it go.They’re arbitrary. They’re biased upon preconceived notions (see: system QB). And they’re a reflection of a larger body of work than 2018. And sometimes, though not always, they’re from pundits or analysts that have watched very few Rams games!Here’s the bottom line. Jared Goff threw for 4,688 passing yards last year, the second-best total in franchise history and the 40th best total in NFL history.In his third year.There’s just not much reason to assume his development has stopped. And if Goff makes a jump as he did from 2016 to 2017 and as he did from 2017 to 2018, then we’re not talking about a top 10 quarterback. We’re talking about a top 5 quarterback in a league with Tom Brady and Drew Brees and Aaron Rodgers.Confidence level: 9.5/10<hr class="p-entry-hr" id="2O98qI">Barnwell’s reasons for a potential decline are legitimate. I’ll have my five reasons for concern up tomorrow. They’re sincere.But so are these five reasons to believe the Rams will be just fine this year.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yoruba Nation: Sowore reacts as stray bullet kills 14-year-old girl Edoman 0 727 07-03-2021, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Covid-19 pandemic to be 'far more deadly' this year, WHO chief sends out strong warni Edoman 0 877 05-15-2021, 07:26 AM
  Police parade 20-year-old suspected killer of job seeker, Iniubong Umoren (photos) Edoman 0 646 05-14-2021, 10:56 PM
  33-year-old Nigerian man faces deportation after one month in Malaysia immigration de Edoman 1 657 04-24-2021, 08:20 AM
  Sanwo-Olu Unveils Five-Year Food Sufficiency Road Map For Lagos Edoman 0 581 04-23-2021, 08:43 AM
  Outrage as Spain acquits man of sexually abusing 14-year-old stepdaughter Edoman 0 543 04-17-2021, 08:55 AM
  Texas mother accused of killing her 6-year-old son for $100,000 insurance money Edoman 0 907 04-06-2021, 09:57 PM
  Kidnappers abduct, kill 36-year-old China-based businessman in Akwa Ibom (pics) Edoman 0 519 04-02-2021, 08:44 PM