The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 21st January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY 21ST JANUARY.

DIVINE ACCESS

…who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this? (Esther 4:14).
There’re people in this world that God has placed to give access to others; access to wealth, to power, to resources, etc. He has ordained someone to be your access, and you may never have that access except through that person.

This is because, in working with men, in blessing men, He uses other men.

Take for instance in 1 Kings 17:9 (ASV), God said to Elijah, “Arise, get thee to Zarephath, which belongeth to Sidon, and dwell there: behold, I have commanded a widow there to sustain thee.” It was a time of severe famine and if Elijah was going to have any more food, it was going to come from that woman. Elijah could go anywhere else, if he chose, but if he was going to walk in God’s perfect will for that moment, it had to be through that woman.

For the woman, Elijah was her access for her next level. She was in abject penury, and if she was ever going to come out of that squalor, it would be her connection to Elijah. Through Elijah, she was in turn sustained and went from penury into prosperity (read the entire account in 1 Kings 17). That’s not all; when her son fell ill and died, she got a miracle; the young lad was raised back to life by the prophet, Elijah.

Likewise, the children of Israel remained as slaves in Egypt, until Moses responded to the call of God to bring them out. Moses was their access. Jesus Himself was our access to the Father’s presence and He knew it. He said, “...No one comes to the Father, but by me” (John 14:6 RSV).

Recognize those you’re to give access, and be prompt to do what the Lord has placed in your heart to do for their benefit or advantage. Also, recognize those the Lord has placed in your path to give you access, whether in ministry, your work, career, politics, etc. It’s a principle in the Kingdom of God, and you have to understand it.

CONFESSION

I’m the answer to the cry of many and a solution to my world! The eyes of my understanding are flooded with light to recognize and give access to those the Lord has placed in my path, and I’m both spiritually and financially well capacitated to fulfil this purpose. Likewise, I recognize and take full advantage of those that have been empowered by God to give me access to my next and higher level in my work, ministry, etc., in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Hosea 12:13 And by a prophet the LORD brought Israel out of Egypt, and by a prophet was he preserved.

Genesis 12:2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

Hebrews 13:16 But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 14:13-36 & Genesis 49-50

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 10:44-11:1-3 & Job 13-14

#TALKINGSESSION

21ST JANUARY.

KINDLY DAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for my spirit is flooded with the warmth of Your love, and my heart is refreshed in Your presence and overwhelmed with Your peace today.

Thank You for perfecting all that concerns me, and guiding me in the path of success, victory and increased productivity.

Thank You for the anointing of the Holy Spirit in my life. That anointing teaches me all things and reveals the realities of the kingdom to my spirit. I declare that I can do all things by Your ability at work in me.

Thank You for the power in the Name of Jesus, and the authority I have to use that Name against the devil, sickness, disease and everything that hurts or binds. By the power of that Name, I declare that I am living the higher life of glory that You prearranged for me.

I am inspired by today’s possibilities and tomorrow’s potentials. Through the Word, my mind is renewed and my spirit is enlightened to see my future and see the greatness, success, victory, and prosperity which God has ordained to be my day-to-day experience in Christ.

I am reigning in life by the power of the Holy Spirit, conscious that His divine power has given me all things that pertain to life and godliness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:  TUESDAY 21ST JANUARY 2020

THEME: CHILDREN OF GOD ARE PEACEMAKERS II.

MEMORISE:

Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another  Romans 14:19

READ:  Romans 14:17-19

17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

18 For he that in these things serveth Christ is acceptable to God, and approved of men.

19 Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another.

when there is a dispute going on around you, there are three lines of action you can take: You can stay out of it, take sides or make peace between the quarreling parties. God expects His children to pick the option of making peace at all times. When you are known as a Christian, people respect and trust your judgment. Hence it would be of great effect if you attempt to make peace between quarreling parties. Your involvement can avert a lot of things like a full-blown fight, a long period of malice or an unresolved disagreement. If getting involved to make peace can have this effect, why be indifferent? 

You could even be the one involved in a quarrel. At such times, I implore you to always choose the side of peace. Always look for a way in which both yourself and the other party can settle the matter amicably or peacefully. This may be difficult to do as it may result in you forgoing some benefits so as to let peace reign, but then it is the right thing to do.
Imagine walking by the road and you see me arguing violently with someone. If you know me very well, you are likely to conclude that it is just a look alike, and can’t be me. But if it happens to be me, then you would be greatly disappointed by my behavior. That is how baby Christians and unbelievers look at you too. They believe that as a Christian, you should act like Christ and He is not quarrelsome. Rather, He commanded that we should love our enemies (Luke 6:35). By quarreling, you show the world a wrong example of how a Christian should behave and God forbid that they carry on with that. Many people have decided against becoming saved because of how they saw some so-called Christians conduct themselves. Don’t deter someone else’s salvation. Fighting for your right can never be worth as much as a person’s soul. Paul said in Romans 14:21:

“It is good neither to eat flesh, nor to drink wine, nor any thing whereby thy brother stumbleth, or is offended, or is made weak.”

Choose to be a peacemaker today.

KEY POINT:

God wants you to be a peacemaker at all times.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Genesis 27-29

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 27: TAKE MY LIFE, AND LET IT BE.
1. Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
*Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in endless praise.

2. Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

3. Take my voice and let me sing,
Always, only for my King.
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee.

4. Take my silver and my gold,
Not a mite would I withhold.
Take my intellect and use
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose.

5. Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart, it is Thine own,
It shall be Thy royal throne.

6. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee.
RESTORATION TODAY

TUESDAY, JANUARY 21, 2020.

TOPIC: *STILL WATERS*

"He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters." Psalm 23:2.

*MESSAGE*
There's too much noise of unrest going on around us. Sometimes this noise is deafening and confusing. For example there's agitation concerning the political climate in many countries around the world, not knowing what political party will been in power. Some are so worried about imminent and pending rumours of war all over. For some others, there is not enough money for them to enjoy their retirement. Too many students are worried about paying for their tertiary education. And the list goes on and on...

These things are terrible enough to cause major agitation and anxiety. For the believer, however, in the midst of all the chaos, there's still a place of quiet away from all the unrest and noise. This is what the Psalmist reminds us about in our text today: He leads me beside the still waters..." (Psalm 23:2). This means there's still a fountain where we can drink from such that we will experience some calm in spite of all the agitation we are surrounded by, If you are born again, this part of the package that Jesus, our Good Shepherd, offers us. He will lead you beside the still waters in the midst of life's many anxieties, and He will restore your soul.

*ACTION POINT*
? Memorise Psalm 23 if you have not already done so.

*SCRIPTURES*
Revelation 7:17; Psalm 36:8; 46:4.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Thank You Lord for Your promise to lead me beside still waters;

2. I declare that my family and I are kept in perfect peace in the name of Jesus;

3. The peace of God shall guard my heart and mind in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*
Genesis 27; Job 34-35; Matthew 14:14-36.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

TUESDAY, 21ST JANUARY 2020

TOPIC: FROM THE BOSS TO THE BOX

‘To act like a boss is to end in the box;’ to struggle for status is to end as a statue.

A boss is simply a person who oversees and directs the work of others.

But there is what is called, ‘The Boss Mentality.’ The Boss mentality in this context is the mentality given to pomposity, arrogance and domineering disposition that is bankrupt of humility. It is the point where a person feels there is none like him and no one can advise him anymore. The ‘Boss Mentality’ is a syndrome in our generation that has brought many people down from the ‘boss’ position into the ‘box realm’ thereby fueling their eventual crash in life.

Nebuchadnezzar, for instance, crashed out of his throne on the platform of pride. Daniel 4:30-37.
Please take note of this: To avoid the crash of destiny, you have to refuse the ‘Boss mentality.’ It was Bishop Abioye who aptly said: “To act like a boss is to end in the box.”

The truth is, the struggle for status or titles many times is the reason for a bossy lifestyle. And to struggle for status is to end as a statue. Don’t struggle for titles; rather, struggle for task; there is no entitlement in titles but in the task.

Beloved, the ‘boss mentality’ according to God’s servant, Bishop Oyedepo, is a limiting mentality. It is a plastic and not an elastic mentality; it is a mentality that seeks to use, mis-value and undervalue people. Such mentality has no future either with God or with people.

REMEMBER THIS: ‘To act like a boss is to end in the box;’ to struggle for status is to end as a statue.

ASSIGNMENT (S):

1. Repent of any bossy lifestyle you may have exhibited before now.
2. Discard the ‘boss mentality’ from your life.
3. Treat people well including those who work under you.

For Further Understanding, Get This Message Workplace and Career Wisdom Part 2
PRAYER: Lord,I ask for mercy in any area I might have displayed the ‘boss mentality.’ Grant me the grace to treat people with respect, including those who work under me. Impart me with the spirit of humility, Lord, Jesus’ Name.

DAILY READING: Leviticus 11-14
QUOTE: Humility is the foundation for authority. Culled from ‘365 Wisdom Capsules’ by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Limits of the universe have never been discovered. But as large as it is, the God that we serve is bigger. The heaven declares the glory of God because the vastness of the heaven declares the vastness of our God.

Prophetic declaration: Receive the grace to be humble all the time in Jesus’ Name.
TODAY IS DAY-11 OF ODM WORLDWIDE 2020 
JANUARY 21-DAYS FASTING PROGRAM.

OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR THE CHAMPIONS

DATE: TUESDAY JANUARY 21, 2020

TOPIC: “WHO ARE YOU?” MUST END! HIS WIFE INSULTED HIM!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (ACTS 19: 13-20)

A man once came to me and cried that his wife gave him the BIGGEST INSULT of his life on that day! I was curious to know what she said! And he said: “My wife told me, ‘Hey, USE A CONDOM; THE WORLD DOESNT NEED ANOTHER YOU.”

As I tried to calm him down, I knew that REPROACH had SWALLOWED UP RESPECT in that home and part of today’s devotional was born! The wife was telling him that he was USELESS and people like him should be BANNED from planet earth! What an insult!

But do you know that even LIFE INSULTS PEOPLE? Yes! When people or demons begin to ask you “WHO ARE YOU” in a MOCKING MANNER, it means RESPECT has been SWALLOWED UP by REPROACH!

That was what the seven sons of SCEVA experienced “WHO ARE YOU?” is not a compliment but a question of IDENTITY “WHO ARE YOU?” is a question used to DESTABILIZE AN OPPONENT At THE WAR FRONT! IT IS QUESTION OF MOCKERY!
WATCH THIS: When Jacob went to the presence of Isaac his father to receive HIS TRANSGENERATIONAL BLESSING the battle of his identity show up. Isaac asked him, WHO ARE YOU? (Genesis 27:18. 19. 24)! 

Jacob had to change his identity before he could obtain THE BLESSING! He was JACOB, but he changed his name/identity to ESAU! But many years the angel asked him. WHAT IS YOUR NAME?’ And he said ‘JACOB’ Genesis 32: 27).

That is why I call the WORLD ANOINTING ELEVATION A NIGHT OF A NEW NAME AND ANEW IDENTITY! The LDRD will shake off any EVIL LABEL and baptize you with a New LABEL of holiness, wealth, good health, uncommon promotion, good marital, story, signs, wonders, new oil, new grace, etc.

Ah! This year, RESPECT WILL SWALLOW UP REPROACH in your life, family and ministry! The insult of “WHO ARE YOU must expire! The powers asking “WHO ARE YOU from your father’s and mother’s house shall be arrested at the ELEVATION NIGHT!

Those saying that you are not qualified shall run mad in disappointment! Sow your ELEVATION SEED also known as HOW ARE YOU?”

SEED of “RESPECT SWALLOW REPROACH SEED and BRING AN IDENTITY CARD OR ANYTHING CONTAINING YOUR PICTURE TO TBS. LAGOS, AS I WAS PROPHETICALLY INSTRUCTED to also anoint your feet and your hands! Pray now with “WAR AGAINST HAMÁN – 15” DAY 11 prayers on page 57, then never miss the WORLD ANOINTING ELEVATION NIGHT at TBS, Lagos, on January 31st, 7pm. Yes! This is your year!

(ODM MOBILE NOW AVAILABLE ON ALL SMARTPHONES! IT’S A NEW BEGINNING AFTER THE RESTRUCTURING, TO DOWNLOAD visit:
www.ourdailymannamobile.com ).

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: My Faith Looks Up…
1. Pray on today’s word as led now.
2. My Father! My Father!! Do a quick work in my destiny, that will turn WHO ARE YOU?’ To ‘HOW ARE YOU?’ this year in Jesus name.
3. LORD, take away anything bringing INSULT and REPROACH to my destiny this year (pray it seriously now and also in “War Against Haman)!
4. Lord, BAPTIZE ME WITH RESPECT in the 12 months of this year (mention the months). Respect, Swallow Up Reproach
5. Pray the “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 15” prayers of today as directed above.
BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/AUTHOR & EDITOR-IN-CHIEF

2. MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE,
My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior Divine;
Now hear me while I pray;
Take all my guilt away;
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine.
May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire;
As Thou hast died for me,

Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire.
While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my Guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray

From Thee aside.
All thru life’s transient dream,
Until death’s sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll,
Blest Savior, with Thy love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Make me Thy grace to prove
Transform my soul.
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {Jan ~June, 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

TOPIC: A GOOD THING
Read Hebrews 13:8-10

8. Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
9. Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines. For it is a good thing that the heart be established with grace; not with meats, which have not profited them that have been occupied therein.
10. We have an altar, whereof they have no right to eat which serve the tabernacle.
MEMORISE: Do not be carried about with various and strange doctrines. For it is good that the heart be established by grace, not with foods which have not profited those who have been occupied with them (Hebrews 13:9)

EXPOSITION

The angel of the Lord told Apostle John the beloved, 'Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus' (Rev. 14:12). 

We generally tend to think of "patience" as being a passive virtue, the ability not to fret or fume, when things are not going our way. However, here we see patience described in terms of action and faithfulness. 

The mark of sanctified patience, we are told, is keeping the commands of God and holding to the faith of Jesus, even in the midst of great personal struggle, pain, persecution, or discouragement. It is continued and committed action in the face of overwhelming challenges.

This patience is not merely waiting. It is also working. Does this truth coincide with your experience as a Christian?

One of the greatest weapons the devil uses against us is discouragement. If he can render us dormant and inactive by sending trials our way, then he has effectively silenced our Christian witness. The only solution for the Christian who is facing opposition, or tragedy, or uncertainty is to continue the Christian walk, obeying the Lord's commands and persevering in the faith of Jesus.

All of us have the tendency to just shut down, or at least, slow down, when difficulties come our way. But the way of patience is to endure the trial with faithful, continual service to Jesus Christ. This is manifestation of having been established by, and in God's grace. May this be our testimony. Amen.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, deliver my spirit, soul and body from the spirit of impatience.
2. My God, fill me with Your Spirit who would help me to face challenges of the Christian walk with all patience.
3. Pray for young upcoming ministers of God, for the grace to wait patiently on God for His timing, rather than consulting with means to experience the so called ministerial 'boon'.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Genesis 43 - 44 & Matthew 21
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM