The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional Monday 20th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY 20TH JANUARY.

MEDITATE ON CHRIST

To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory (Colossians 1:27).

“Christ in you” isn’t a religious cliché. It’s a divine reality, but many haven’t understood the power and import of that reality. That’s the reason for the headaches and fevers they complain of; that’s why they wake up with cancer, diabetes, and all such anomalies in their physical bodies. How could you be sick, if indeed, Christ indwells your physical body?

Before Christ came, all men were under the curse of sin, and were therefore subject to Satan, condemnation, sickness, disease, poverty and death. The Bible says, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:23). This was the consequence of man’s fall in the Garden of Eden. But guess what?

The glory that was lost by sin, was restored in Christ! Therefore, if Christ is in you, then glory is the result: glory in your health, in your finances, in your work, family and every area of your life. Hallelujah!

Your life, now that you’re born again, is for glory only. This should be your consciousness; otherwise, you’ll live an ordinary life. Let Christ manifest Himself in you, through the Word and the Holy Spirit.

Become “Christ-in-me” conscious. Meditate on Christ: who He is, who He is to you, and in you, and His ministry in you today! Christ isn’t around you or near you; neither is He merely with you; He’s in you. That’s the greatest thing in the world. Praise God for evermore!

CONFESSION

I belong in a special class of divine beings—“the Christ-in-me species!” This is my assurance of a life of continuous triumph and eternal glory. The power, beauty and excellence of divinity are resident in my spirit. I manifest the life and glory of Christ. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Ephesians 5:30; 1 Corinthians 6:17; Romans 8:10 AMPC
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 13:44-14:1-12 & Genesis 46-48

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 10:34-43 & Job 11-12

#TALKINGSESSION

20TH JANUARY.

KINDLY DAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for the joy of being filled with the Holy Spirit and divinely transported into the higher realms of life, far removed from poverty, sickness, death, defeat, destruction, and failure.

The eyes of my understanding are enlightened, therefore, I see the invisible and I am empowered to do the impossible. Your Word has imparted wisdom to my spirit and renewed my mind to think at Your level; thoughts that are consistent with Your eternal purpose and will for my life!

I bring forth good things from within my spirit today; for Your wisdom is at work in me, and my faith is alive! My opinions, judgments, and responses are not according to what my natural senses perceive, but according to the Word.

My life is the daily expression of the Word of God. I am energized for victory and positioned for the transcendent life by the Spirit of God who lives in me! By Him, I labour, striving according to the working of His power that works within me mightily. I am excelling in every area of my life because the competence and excellence by which I function are by the Spirit.

I am from above; therefore, I am not subject to the distracting elements and corrupting influences of this world. I belong in God’s Kingdom, where I enjoy the full blessings and privileges of my kingdom inheritance, in Jesus' Name. Amen!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:  MONDAY 20TH JANUARY 2020

THEME: CHILDREN OF GOD ARE PEACEMAKERS.

MEMORISE:

Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God. Matthew 5:9

READ:  Matthew 5:39-48

39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

40 And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also.

41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.

42 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.

43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?

47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?

48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

A peacemaker is a person who pursues peace at all times. When the fellow is offended, his response to the offender is to ensure that peace reigns. Sometimes, they take all the blame and suffer some consequences, but they are happy at the end of the day because all they are after is peace. Also, when they see other people in a quarrel, they intervene to ensure that they make peace with each other. God loves these people so much; Jesus specifically said that they will be called the children of God. Of course, they will be called the children of God because Jesus Christ is the Prince of Peace.

Now, if the peacemaker is a child of God, then whose child is the troublemaker? When you always choose quarrels over peace, who do you resemble? A troublemaker may not know it, but he is not a child of God as he does not exhibit the character of God rather those of the devil. If whenever you see two people quarreling, you begin to say things that would fuel the anger of one or the other and cause the quarrel to become more heated, you are a troublemaker. If you are one who likes to cause quarrels amongst your colleagues, friends or family members, then you are a trouble maker; you need to repent and change your ways.

Many times, we want to make peace, but we don’t want to be seen as a weakling. The reverse is however the truth. It takes strength to control one’s ego, anger and work towards peace. Hence, it is a strong but wise person that will seek peace.

Whenever you’re tempted to fight, remember that unbelievers don’t read the Bible, hence it is we the Christians that model Christ to them. If you claim that the Prince of Peace lives in you and you are the quarrelsome type, many unbelievers will not want that your “Prince of Peace” to live in them. Secondly, making peace with others is one of the prerequisites to making it to heaven on the last day. Hebrews 12:14 says:

“Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:”

KEY POINT:
Always choose peace.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Genesis 25-26

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 27: TAKE MY LIFE, AND LET IT BE.
1. Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
*Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in endless praise.

2. Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

3. Take my voice and let me sing,
Always, only for my King.
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee.

4. Take my silver and my gold,
Not a mite would I withhold.
Take my intellect and use
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose.

5. Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart, it is Thine own,
It shall be Thy royal throne.

6. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee.
*MORNING TEA☕*

*MONDAY 20 JANUARY 2020?*

*EASE IS COMING⚓*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
…You have anointed and refreshed my head with oil…
_*(Psalm 23:5, AMP)*_

_*Psalm 23:5 KJV*_
...thou anointest my head with oil...

*TODAY’S WORD?*
We all go through seasons of struggle with our finances, our health, or our relationships. Too often we lose our enthusiasm and think it’s never going to change. In Matthew 11, *JESUS* was saying that there will be seasons where you have to stand strong and fight the good fight of faith. But a few verses later He said, “My yoke is easy and My burden is light.” He was saying that you’re going to go through times of difficulty, but that’s not permanent.

You may be struggling now, but you’re about to come into an anointing of ease. Where there’s friction, oil makes things flow. GOD is going to anoint your life with a supernatural grace, a favor that lightens the load and takes the pressure off. You’re going to accomplish more with less work. You’re going to flow right past what may have stopped you in the past and think, I never dreamed it would happen that easily.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY?*
“Father, thank You that when I go through seasons of struggle and pressure, I have Your promise of a coming anointing of ease. Thank You that Your yoke is easy and Your burden is light. I believe that Your grace will bring me through to victory. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”
 SEEDS OF DESTINY

Monday 20th January 2020

TOPIC : LIVING LIFE AT ITS BEST.

#SCRIPTURE : “All those who were in distress or in debt or discontented gathered around him, and he became their leader. About four hundred men were with him” 1 Samuel 22:1-2

#THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : Your life cannot be full until you complement someone else’s life; your life would have no meaning until you add meaning to someone else’s life.

Sometime ago, I met a classmate of mine with whom I graduated together. At the time we met, my first daughter was in her final year in the University as a law student but this classmate of mine had not yet married. 

When I asked him what happened; he said that he fixed his wedding for that year but the money he was expecting was not forthcoming, so he had to postpone the wedding indefinitely. 

I was highly touched! How could a mature man like this still be single? I told him, ‘Go and re-fix the wedding date and let me know the bills; and not just that, after your wedding, I shall ensure that you are profitably engaged so you can fend for your family.’ He was overwhelmed with emotions. That is how to live life to the full; that is how to live life at its best!

Your life cannot be full until you complement someone else’s life; your life would have no meaning until you add meaning to someone else’s life.

True success in life is not in the billions of Naira you have in your bank account, housing estates you have built, cars you own etc. but in the number of destitute people who have their dignities restored because of you (1 Samuel 22:1-2).

Beloved, living to eliminate the frustrations, confrontations and battles of others is living life at its best.

#REMEMBER THIS":Your life cannot be full until you complete someone else’s life; your life would have no meaning until you add meaning to someone else’s life".

#ASSIGNMENT (S)

1. Locate someone that you can impact positively within your capacity this week.
2. Determine to make the burden of those who come in contact with you lighter.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE : "Making the Most of Life (part 3)".
#PRAYER : Lord, I make myself available; use me to add colour, value and meaning to all those You bring my way. I refuse to live an impactless life. I connect to Your Blessing to be a blessing to my generation Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

#DAILY READING : Gen. 41:17 – 42:17, Mt. 13:24 – 46, Ps. 18:1-15, Prov. 4: 1-6

#QUOTE : "Generosity is key to prosperity; Giving is critical to receiving." Culled from ‘365 Wisdom Capsules’ by Dr Paul Enenche

#AMAZING FACT : Of all the oxygen humans breathe, 20% of it is used by the brain.

DON'T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Healing and Deliverance Service tomorrow by 9:00am at the Glory Dome. Invite someone. God bless you as you do so.

Prophetic Declaration : The grace to add positive value to other people’s lives is released on you in Jesus’ Name.
TODAY IS DAY-10 OF ODM WORLDWIDE JANUARY 
2020, 21-DAYS FASTING PROGRAM.

OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR THE CHAMPION.

DATE : MONDAY JANUARY 20, 2020

TOPIC: SHE KEPT HEARING: MEN SHALL NOT CALL YOU MARAH!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (LUKE 7: 11-18)

The LORD told the widow of the city of NAIN in today’s scripture: WEEP NOT! And the Lord ELEVATED her from SHAME to FAME, from SORROW to SHINING, from SORRY to CONGRATULATIONS and from HORROR to HURRAY! Her only son became a MIRACLE LEGEND! That’s what the LORD will do for you this year!

YOU CANNOT ESCAPE a joyous and loud ELEVATION! Share this with me: “That previous Sunday, BISHOP was preaching and “HAMMERING” the words: “PEOPLE WILL NOT CALL YOU MARAH.” AFTER THAT, HE SAID WE SHOULD PAIR OURSELVES “IN TWOS” AND PRAY THAT OUR NAMES SHALL NOT BE MARAH, BUT “NAOMI.”

I PRAYED THE PRAYER SERIOUSLY. AFTER THAT, I GOT A RHEMA FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT: ISAIAH 66:22: “As the new heavens and the new earth that I make will endure before me,” declares the LORD.
So will your name and descendants endure.” At that SUNDAY PROPHETIC SERVICE at the MANNA MOUNTAIN, AFTER EACH GROUP PRAYER, THE SAME VERSES REPEATEDLY CAME TO MY SPIRIT MAN.

ON TUESDAY, ANOTHER VERSE CAME AGAIN – ISAIAH 30:19 WHICH SAYS THAT “I WILL NOT SORROW AND I WILL NOT CRY” Not quite long, a strange call came in, saying that I was needed at the hospital as my only son had been involved in the BUS (BRT) – DANGOTE TRUCK COLLISION accident that claimed 19 lives AT IKORODU, Lagos State, Nigeria.

My only son just HAD a little injury! God USED the Bishop to minister to me! I didn’t know that the prayer was for me – that my name would not be MARAH AND THAT I WILL NOT CRY! Thank God I came to church that Sunday! God brought my son out ALIVE. IF I had not been in church that day, MY NAME WOULD HAVE BEEN MARAH BY NOW! MY ONLY SON COULD HAVE BEEN DEAD – From SIS Rose +234 807 531 0204.”

Wow! What a testimony! I thank God for the healing and PROPHETIC GRACE upon this vision! As much as you can, please introduce others to this booklet and be at the Manna Mountain ANY SUNDAY to begin your week! It is always a time of PROPHETIC DIRECTIONS, SUNDAY PROPHETIC RAIN, prayer fire and RHEMA!

Even pastors come and God has visited them. Sometimes EVEN IN MY ABSENCE, PRAYERS ON THE ALTAR USING MY MANTLE ON SUNDAYS HAVE PROVOKED THE INCREDIBLE! THE LORD GAVE ME DIRECTIONS TO RELEASE 52 MANTLES THIS YEAR (ONE PER SUNDAY EVERY WEEK! Don’t miss any!

As you conclude this fast AND ARE PRESENT AT THE ELEVATION NIGHT, the God of this vision will not allow you to end up in shame! THE LORD says that on SUNDAY just after the TBS, you must pray on the ALTAR of the MANNA MOUNTAIN directly or indirectly! FOR TODAY’S FASTING PRAYERS – SEE page 48 OF WAR AGAINST HAMAN –

15″ booklet
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: When The Morning Comes…

1. Pray about today’s word as it has touched you.
2. Lord, I claim this testimony of DELIVERANCE from evil. MY NAME SHALL NOT BE MARAH this year in Jesus name. I shall not cry! I shall not mourn! I shall not die before my time!
3. Pray for this woman and all those whose testimonies are being used in this year’s devotional till December.
4. Do in my life what you did for the woman of NAIN-today’s scripture!
Always pray The 2020 AGREEMENT PRAYER BULLETS – (VIRTUE) PAGE.
BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR : ( EX. 14-17)
BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/AUTHOR & EDITOR-IN-CHIEF

1. WHEN THE MORNING COMES

Trials dark on ev’ry hand,
and we cannot understand
All the ways that God would lead us
To that blessed Promised Land;
But He’ll guide us with His eye,
and we’ll follow till we die;
We will understand it better by and by.

CHORUS:

By and by when the morning comes,
When the saints of God are gathered home,
We will tell the story how we’ve overcome;

Oft our cherished plans have failed,
disappointments have prevailed,
and we’ve wandered in the darkness,
Heavyhearted and alone;
But we’re trusting in the Lord,
and according to His Word,

[Chorus]
Temptations, hidden snares
often take us unawares.
And our hearts are made to bleed
for some thoughtless word or deed
And we wonder why the test
when we try to do our best,
We will understand it better by and by. [Chor
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Monday, January 20, 2020

HE IS COMING BACK
Read: Mark 13:35-36

Mark 13:35-36 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:

Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.

MEMORISE:

Watch therefore, for you do not know when the master of the house is coming in the evening, at midnight, at the crowing of the rooster, or in the morning lest, coming suddenly, he find you sleeping (Mark 13:35-36)

EXPOSITION

The great Dwight L. Moody used to say, "I never preached a sermon without thinking that possibly the Lord may come before I preach another". Dr. G Campbell Morgan, the distinguished British clergyman, said, "I never begin my work in the morning without thinking that perhaps He may interrupt my work and begin His own. 

I am not looking for death; I am looking for Him." That is the way a Christian should live his life in the constant anticipation of the return of Jesus Christ!

If we can live everyday as though it may be the very last before the final judgment, what a difference it would make here on earth! But we don't like to think that way. We don't like to think that our carefully made plans and our long range schemes may be interrupted by the trumpet of God. Too many people would rather say, "Oh, well, the end of the world hasn't come yet; so why think about it? It's probably a thousand years away".

Jesus is coming back, but no one can predict the time (Mk. 13:35). When He was going into the heavens, He promised that He would return for His own, the saints, the Church, His bride. He has promised to return for us, to take us to our prepared mansions in His eternal Kingdom (Jn. 14:1ff). Don't try to wait till the last minute before preparing. Such is dangerous, because you don't even know when the last minute would be. 

Why not accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour, now, so that you can have the hope of heaven, and be ready to propagate the gospel of the Kingdom?

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, I ask for Your grace that will see me through, to the end, in Jesus' name.
2. Holy Spirit, help us all, leaders and followers, to be more concerned with making heaven rather than amassing worldly wealth, influence and affluence, at the expense of our souls.
3. Lord, let our pulpits be once again dominated by messages about the Second Coming of Christ, in Jesus' name.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Genesis 41 - 42 & Matthew 20

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM