The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 19th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY 19TH JANUARY.

HAVE NO FEARS.

And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, FEAR NOT; I AM THE FIRST AND THE LAST (Revelation 1:17).

When you study the Scriptures, you find that always, God tells us, “Fear not”; be it morning, noon or night; irrespective of what you hear or the symptoms you might be feeling, He doesn’t want fear in your heart.

That’s because He knows all things; He knows the future and can see that nothing is set against you or could harm you. He’s the eternal God and lives in eternity. He sees the end from the beginning.

Therefore, even when you seem troubled about something and want Him to act right away, He’s unruffled and never in a hurry, because He already saw that you prevailed. Your future is history to Him. When you study the story of Abraham, you’d observe the Lord giving him the history of his future; He said to him, “…a father of many nations have I made thee” (Genesis 17:5). At this time, Abraham had no child; but in the mind of God, it was already a settled fact. His future was history to God.

It’s the same with you today. Have no fears, because He’s seen everything and knows there’s nothing in front of you that’s capable of defeating or destroying you. Nothing! It makes no difference where you are or where you live in this world; there’re no limitations on your path. All God wants is that you follow His Word. His Word guarantees your victory, prosperity and success.

His Word is your weapon against all adversary and adversity. His Word is the sword of the Spirit. If you’d live by His Word, and keep it in your mouth, nothing can stop you. Therefore, take away the limits. Say to yourself, “All limitations are gone from my mind! I can, and would be all that God wants me to be. I’M A SUCCESS!” Glory to God!

CONFESSION

I’m bold and very courageous! The Word of God is producing in me what it talks about and I rise above all the limiting systems of the world. I have an extraordinary capacity to contemplate, think, envision and see endless possibilities; and no situation or difficulty can deter me, because I’ve been set on a perpetual journey of advancement, upliftment and promotion. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY:

Joshua 1:6-7 Be strong and of a good courage: for unto this people shalt thou divide for an inheritance the land, which I sware unto their fathers to give them. 7 Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it [to] the right hand or [to] the left, that thou mayest prosper whithersoever thou goest.
Romans 8:35-39 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? [shall] tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? 36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. 37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. 38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

1 John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 13:24-43 & Genesis 44-45

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Acts 10:21-33 & Job 9-10

#TALKINGSESSION

19TH JANUARY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, how I love Your Word; for it’s the food for my spirit, and it’s medicine to my physical body.

I am transformed today and positioned to deal wisely in all my affairs because Your Word regulates my thoughts and actions; and as I yield to the lordship of Your Word, my profiting appears to all.

Daily, I open my heart to the ministry of Your Word. My heart is filled with wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of You, and grace and peace are multiplied unto me for a life of success and excellence.

I am the effulgence of Your glory, beauty, and grace. I am not ordinary; I am conscious of the supernatural life of God in me; therefore greatness, excellence, and success are in my spirit! And through my words and actions today,

I am unveiling the glory, virtues, and perfections of divinity deposited in my spirit to my world! The wisdom of God is at work in me, and my faith is alive!

My opinions, judgments, and responses are not according to what my natural senses perceive, but according to the Word. My life is the daily expression of the Word of God, in Jesus' Name. Amen!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

DATE: SUNDAY 19TH JANUARY,  2020.

THEME:: A PURE HEART.

MEMORISE: 
Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God. Matthew 5:8

READ: Psalm 24:3-6 (KJV)

3 Who shall ascend into the hill of the Lord? or who shall stand in his holy place?

4 He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.

5 He shall receive the blessing from the Lord, and righteousness from the God of his salvation.

6 This is the generation of them that seek him, that seek thy face, O Jacob. Selah.

To be pure means to be of only one form, to be completely undiluted. God expects your heart to be so pure that nothing aside from Him can be found in it.

This is the standard for all children of God. Jesus, during His earthly ministry spoke about His purity in John 14:30 thus:

“…for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.”

Your heart is the most delicate part of your body. The quality of your spirit is dependent on the content of your heart, that is why Jesus said in Matthew 15:11:

“Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.”

And according to Matthew 12:34, it is out of the abundance of the heart that the mouth speaks.

You need to guard your heart with all diligence and keep it pure at all times (Proverbs 4:23).

Keep it pure against malice, immoral thoughts, evil scheming and the like. It is what you expose the heart to that determines how pure it will be.

If you keep enjoying worldly songs and movies, your heart would be filled with the culture of the world. If you keep having dirty conversations, your heart would harbor dirty images.

The word of God is the cleaners of the heart. David said in Psalm 119:11: 

“Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.”

The more of God’s word you study and consume, the purer your heart will be. Jesus said in John 17:17:

A sanctified fellow is someone with a pure heart and this is impossible without the word of God. 

Believe me, if you don’t do regular in-depth Bible study, it will be difficult if not impossible for you to have a pure heart.

REFLECTION:
How often do you perform an in-depth personal Bible Study? Draw up a personal Bible Study plan today if don’t have one and ask the Holy Spirit to teach and guide you as you commit to it. 

AUTHOR: Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, one of the largest evangelical
Churches in the world and also the President of Christ the Redeemer's Ministries.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Genesis 22:24,

HYMN 30:
WHEN WE WALK WITH THE LORD. 

1. When we walk with the Lord
in the light of his word,
what a glory he sheds on our way!
While we do his good will,
he abides with us still,
and with all who will trust and obey.

Refrain:

Trust and obey, for there's no other way
to be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.

2. Not a burden we bear,
not a sorrow we share,
but our toil he doth richly repay;
not a grief or a loss,
not a frown or a cross,
but is blest if we trust and obey. 

[Refrain]

3. But we never can prove
the delights of his love
until all on the altar we lay;
for the favor he shows,
for the joy he bestows,
are for them who will trust and obey. 

[Refrain]

4. Then in fellowship sweet
we will sit at his feet,
or we'll walk by his side in the way;
what he says we will do,
where he sends we will go;
never fear, only trust and obey. 

[Refrain]
*MORNING TEA☕*

*SUNDAY 19 JANUARY 2020?*

*IT’S IN YOUR HUMILITY⚓*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
And this time their nets were so full of fish they began to tear!
_*(Luke 5:6, NLT)*_

_*Luke 5:6 KJV*_
And when they had this done, they inclosed a great multitude of fishes: and their net brake.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
We all have times when we know we’re supposed to do something but it doesn’t seem fair. It might be to forgive someone who did you wrong, help someone who never says thank you, or honor your spouse’s repeated request to do something their way rather than your way. Everything on the inside will say, “No way! They don’t deserve it.”

After Peter had fished all night and caught nothing, *JESUS* said to him, “Launch your boat into the deep and let down your nets.” Peter could have said, *“JESUS*, I’m an expert fisherman, and the fish are not there now.” Instead he humbled himself and said, “It doesn’t make sense, but at Your word I’m taking this step of faith.” When he did, he caught so many fish that his nets began to break. If you’re going to reach your highest potential, you have to humble yourself and do things you don’t understand. Your promotion is in your humility.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY?*
“Father, thank You that there is promotion, healing, restoration, and abundance when I walk in humility and obey Your word to me. Help me to humble myself, swallow my pride, and do the thing You’re asking me to do when I don’t understand. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

SUNDAY, 19TH JANUARY 2020

TOPIC: THE FAILURE OF OTHER POWERS
SCRIPTURE: For all the gods of the nations are idols: but the LORD made the heavens. Psalms 96:5

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Any power outside of God is destined to fail; to patronize such powers is to perish without knowing.

Sometime ago, I heard the story of a soldier who had the fetish power to disappear and reappear at will. During the Nigerian Civil War, each time the battle became intense, he would disappear and land in a safe zone. But one day, in the midst of a fierce battle and gun fire, he disappeared as usual but this time around, he appeared in the camp of the enemy, right in their midst Interesting!
What happened to him? His charms, amulets, talisman or jujus failed him.

Beloved, any power outside of God is destined to fail; the power of the devil can fail; the god of this world is prone to failure; fashion, materialism, entertainment are all subject to failure. Political power fails. The powers of witchcraft fail. The powers of the occult fail; the powers of the native doctor fail. The god of mammon or the power of money also fails, like it failed in Egypt and in Canaan (Genesis 47:15-17).

So, to patronize such powers is to perish in life without knowing.

The truth is, there is only one power that cannot and will never fail; it is the Power of the Almighty God. It is only the Power of Jesus Christ that does not suffer failure. So, subscribe to that power today for your liberation, transformation and preservation.

You shall not fail, in Jesus’ Name.
REMEMBER THIS: Any power outside of God is destined to fail; to patronize such powers is to perish without knowing.

ASSIGNMENT

1. Resist every invitation to seek any alternative power to the Power of God.
2. Never relent in your faith, trust, hope or confidence in God no matter the persistence of your situation.

PRAYER: Lord, I will trust You in the night time, I will trust You in the day, I will trust You every moment of the day. I confess that no other power other than yours means anything. Frustrate every contrary power working against my life O LORD, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, Get this Message: THE NECESSITY OF THE WORD

QUOTE: The Secret Place is the safest place on earth. Culled from 15 Kingdom Strategies for Survival by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY READING:Genesis 39:1-41:16, Matthew 12:46-13:23, Psalm 17:1-15, Proverbs 3:33-35
AMAZING FACT: Horses can engage in a race competition within hours after birth.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: I decree the failure of every wrong/strange powers arrayed against your life in this season in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SUNDAY 19TH JANUARY, 2020*

*TOPIC: OH MY HAIR! GROW AGAIN!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: JUDGES 16:18-31*

Welcome! It was Ben Stein who crafted: “It is inevitable that some defeat will enter even the most victorious life. The human spirit is never finished when it is defeated…it is finished when it surrenders.” That means sometimes, because we are all HUMAN coated with DIVINITY, we fail or make mistakes. 

*But it is not the mistakes that conclude your case: your case is concluded when you GIVE UP!* Psalm 34:20 says NO CHILD OF GOD’s case can be CONCLUDED no matter their errors! YOU WILL RISE AGAIN! And that was what the enemies of SAMSON NEVER KNEW! Those expecting your SHAME will see your FAME! Yes!

If they are still alive, the “Philistines” gathering to see your premature death will hear of your, “HAPPY BIRTHDAY celebrations LIVE every year in Jesus name. Note the words in Judges 16:23 – “…and to rejoice: for they said, ‘Our god HATH delivered Samson our enemy into our hands.” Also note the underlined word, “HATH.” That word, “HATH “COMPLETED,” “ENDED.” “DEAD- also in means “FINISHED”, “END,” “IT’S OVER,” “DONE”, 

“TERMINATED,” “CONCLUDED,” “EXPIRED, ‘WOUND-UP’ or HOPELESS.” So, they concluded that Samson would never be delivered from their prison. They concluded that they had captured his life, ministry and destiny! Oh! Was it not a little boy supplied by the Philistines that showed Samson the pillars of the temple?

Yes! I am shown now that those who have CONCLUDED your case will be used CONSTRUCT and COMPUTE (write) your ELEVATION LADDER/STORY! Those who have CONCLUDED your case will SALUTE your rising/ELEVATION this year/

beyond! That is why the LORD will single you out to announce to the world that: YOU CANNOT CONCLUDE THE CASE OF A MAN OR WOMAN WHO IS WORK-IN-PROGRESS IN THE HANDS OF THE ANCIENT OF DAYS!” Those writing you off will end up in divine stupidity! The Philistines were baptized with divine stupidity – they forgot that the HAIR of Samson was growing. Ah! THEY FORGOT! Yea! Someone will forget your secret this year! THEY SHALL BE BLIND TO YOUR ELEVATION SECRET (Judges 16:22)! Ah!

*Pray now with “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 15” DAY 9 prayers on page 48, then never miss the WORLD ANOINTING ELEVATION NIGHT at TBS, Lagos, on January 31st, 7pm.* I am commanded to anoint your hands and feet! Sow your, “I CANNOT BE CONCLUDED SEED,” pray the Psalm that will be sent to you and bring anything containing your picture to TBS! NEVER, ever, give up! This is your year!
*(Give out more copies or cartons of the booklet and I shall respond to you prophetically via whatsapp or text to +234 903 264 8292 or e- mail: orderodm@gmail.com).*

*PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Blessed Assurance…*

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. My case cannot be concluded! Thank you LORD!
3. I SHALL NOT BE utterly cast down! Thank you LORD!
4. Disappoint those planning my DISGRACE this year!
5. I shall not miss the World Anointing Night by Your grace, O LORD.
6. *Pray the “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 15” prayers today as directed above.*
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: EXODUS 11-13*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER_

*Song 3. Blessed Assurance*

1. Blessed assurance; Jesus is mine!
Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine!
Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
born of his spirit, washed in his blood.

*Refrain:*

_This is my story, this my song,_
_Praising my savior all the day long;_
_This is my story, this is my song,_
_Praising my savior all the day long._

2. Perfect submission, perfect delight,
Visions of rapture now burst on my sight;
Angels descending bring from above
Echoes of mercy, whispers of love.

3. Perfect submission, all is at rest,
I in my savior and happy and blest;
Watching and waiting, looking above,
Filled with his goodness, lost in his love.
NOTICE

*BLESSED BRETHREN, THE DETAILS BELOW ARE THE THE APPLICATION NUMBER OF A BROTHER WHO WAS INVITED BY THE NIGERIAN CUSTOMS FOR AN APTITUDE TEXT IN CALABAR:*
*APPLICATION ID: NCS/C04/46009*
*POSITION APPLIED: ASS-CADRE-04*

*CENTRE ID: 75802*

*THOUGH, HE CHOSE LAGOS AS HIS PREFERRED CENTER, HE WAS SENT TO CALABAR. HE HAS GONE AND ARE BACK TO LAGOS. HE ASSISTS IN THE PUBLICATION OF OUR DAILY MANNA AND WAR AGAINST HAMAN ONLINE. IF YOU'RE IN A POSITION WHERE YOU CAN HELP HELP HIM GO THROUGH IT SUCCESSFULLY ( BY GIVING HIM A SLOT OR RECOMMENDATION), OR HELP OF ANY KIND, PLEASE, USE HIS APPLICATION DETAILS PROVIDED ABOVE AS WE ALSO PRAY THAT THE LORD GRANTS HIM FAVOR IN THE SIDE OF THE OFFICERS IN CHARGE OF SCREENING AND TRAINING.*

_REMAIN BLESSED AND STRONG IN JESUS NAME AMEN._
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {Jan ~June, 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Sunday, January 19, 2020

- World Religion Day

TOPIC: IT'S ONLY GOOD WITH GOD
Read Genesis 14:5-12

5. In the fourteenth year Chedorlaomer and the kings who were with him came and defeated the Rephaim in Ashteroth-karnaim, the Zuzim in Ham, the Emim in Shaveh-kiriathaim,
6. and the Horites in their hill country of Seir as far as El-paran on the border of the wilderness.
7. Then they turned back and came to En-mishpat (that is, Kadesh) and defeated all the country of the Amalekites, and also the Amorites who were dwelling in Hazazon-tamar.
8. Then the king of Sodom, the king of Gomorrah, the king of Admah, the king of Zeboiim, and the king of Bela (that is, Zoar) went out, and they joined battle in the Valley of Siddim
9. with Chedorlaomer king of Elam, Tidal king of Goiim, Amraphel king of Shinar, and Arioch king of Ellasar, four kings against five.
10. Now the Valley of Siddim was full of bitumen pits, and as the kings of Sodom and Gomorrah fled, some fell into them, and the rest fled to the hill country.
11. So the enemy took all the possessions of Sodom and Gomorrah, and all their provisions, and went their way.
12. They also took Lot, the son of Abram's brother, who was dwelling in Sodom, and his possessions, and went their way.

MEMORISE: And they heard the sound of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God among the trees of the garden (Genesis 3:8)

EXPOSITION

Lot, the nephew of Abraham, had coveted His uncle's possession. This singular act led him to a godless environment - Sodom, that led him into loss of his wife, experience of incest, and worst of all, slavery in the hands of Chedorlaomer and his allies. Any life, family and organisation without God in them is in for avoidable troubles, because their purposes would not be fulfilled. They may seem to have achievements, but definitely not God-given ones.

But for Abraham, Lot would have remained slave to Chedorlaomer, the powerful king of Elam. Christ is the only one who can set free from the bondage of Satan, sin, self, and the world. Lot's greedy craving for what was not rightfully his, in the first place, led him into a sinful environment. 

The unwholesome desire for material wealth and 'prosperity' (like so many young and old ones madly rush at today) made him a captive. What are those things you desire outside of God? They are dangerous (cf. Prov. 14:12). Allow God to choose for you. 

There can never be God in any greedy desire. Noah's daughters-in-law took him serious and yielded to his warning. That was not the case with Lot's sons-in-law who took Lot for a joker. His word meant nothing to them.

A song writer composed, "Joy is sweet less, when Christ is not in it." Whatever man seems to be doing or achieving without God doesn't end well. Apostle Paul was a zealous religious man, defending his religion with all temerity. He later discovered that religion without Christ is useless. 

This is a timeless truth we must uncompromisingl
y embrace on this World Religion Day. What are those things you have gathered outside of Him? They won't pay you. Adam and Eve got the fruit in the middle of the garden, but because God was not in it, they gained nothing but death in the real sense (Gen. 3:8-9).

PRAYER POINTS

1. Pray that the Holy Spirit should help you to always involve God in all that pertain to you.
2. Lord Jesus, never allow Your presence to depart my life, family and all that is mine.
3. Pray that God should bail our churches out of embarking on activities that are not God-sent and God-approved, so that we would stop wasting God's resources on useless adventures/activities/
projects.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Genesis 39 - 40 & Matthew 19
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM