The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 18th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY 18TH JANUARY.

ALWAYS VICTORIOUS

Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place (2 Corinthians 2:14).

There’s a reason the Church is the most persecuted of the demographics in the world: Satan is afraid of what’s coming, and he’s making so much effort to cause fear in the hearts of many. But he’s a failure. Mighty things are happening in the Church of Jesus Christ, and the devil can’t contain it. What’s happening with us is bigger than what’s happening in Technology, Science, or Politics.

In Matthew 16:18, Jesus said, “…I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.” The word, “Gates” is symbolic in prophetic language for “power and dominion.” So, the powers of hell, the dominion of hell, shall not prevail against the Church.

The Church, right from inception, has survived and endured many terrible persecutions, and will always out-live her detractors. That’s because the Word of God is clear: “Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us” (Romans 8:35-37).

We’re forever victorious. We crush every opposition and conquer every adversity. That’s the blessing upon the Church. The Holy Spirit is the Boss of the Church, and He’s God. He’s working in, with, and through us. It’s impossible for us to fail. We won before we started; we’re just acting out the script that’s already been written. Hallelujah!

The Amplified version of our theme verse says, “But thanks be to God, Who in Christ always leads us in triumph [as trophies of Christ’s victory….” That’s what’s happening. We’re in a Holy Ghost victory parade. What you need is to stay focused on the work of the Lord, serving Him with joy. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I’m a member of the glorious and triumphant body of Christ. Therefore, I’m indestructible; no matter what happens, I win, because the Word puts me over and guarantees my victory. Greater is He that’s in me than he that’s in the world. I reign and rule with Christ, now and always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Romans 8:37-39; 1 John 4:4; 1 Corinthians 15:57-58
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 13:1-23 & Genesis 42-43

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 10:9-20 & Job 7-8

#TALKINGSESSION

18TH JANUARY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for granting me the Word and the Holy Spirit to help me become a more effective minister of the Gospel, having greater influence, reach and impact in the world today.

I declare that I am abundantly supplied and furnished to seed the Gospel into the nations of the world so that more souls will be ushered
into the Kingdom.

My mind is stationed and focused on You, O Lord, for you are my delight! In you, I’ve found peace, salvation, victory, unending joy, and life everlasting! Thank You for the blessing of Your Word and the impact of Your divine presence in my life!

I stand fast in the liberty of Christ and rejoice in the glory of God, never to be burdened by any yoke of bondage.

I am free to live, free to reign, and free to serve the Lord in health, joy, victory, and prosperity. I grow in grace and in the knowledge of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

The beauty of God in my spirit is showing forth on the outside, evidently manifest for all to see!

Excellence, completeness, glory, virtue, and success are the hallmarks of my life, because the grace of God is superabundant upon me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

DATE: SATURDAY 18TH JANUARY, 2020.

THEME:: BE MERCIFUL.

MEMORISE:
Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy. Matthew 5:7

READ: Matthew 18:23-25 (KJV)

23 Therefore is the kingdom of heaven likened unto a certain king, which would take account of his servants.

24 And when he had begun to reckon, one was brought unto him, which owed him ten thousand talents.

25 But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife, and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made.

According to our Bible reading for today, it is unwise for anyone not to have mercy on those who offend them. The mercy you enjoy from God is enormous (Lamentation 3:22-23), how can you then not show mercy, even if just a little, to those who offend you? Jesus expects you to forgive any and every offence that is committed against you. He clearly demonstrated this in His conversation with Peter in Matthew 18:21-22:

“Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times? Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.”

It is foolish for you not to have mercy on those who offend you because you are only withholding mercy from yourself. In Matthew 6:14-15, Jesus taught His disciples thus:

“For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.”

Another side to demonstrating mercy, is to show compassion on others. Many pray endlessly that God should solve their problems, whereas there are people around them whose problems they can solve, but they refuse to help them. God is saying in our memory verse that it is those who show mercy to others that He will be merciful to. Furthermore, Proverbs 21:13 says:

“Whoso stoppeth his ears at the cry of the poor, he also shall cry himself, but shall not be heard.”

So you see now why it appears God does not answer some people’s prayers.

KEY POINT:
Show mercy if you want to enjoy the same.

AUTHOR:  PASTOR E.A. ADEBOYE

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Genesis 19-21,

HYMN 12: MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE.

1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire!

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Savior, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Oh, bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul!
*MORNING TEA☕*

*SATURDAY 18 JANUARY 2020?*

*BE ON THE LOOKOUT⚓*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
…Every desirable and beneficial gift comes out of heaven. The gifts are rivers of light cascading down from the Father of Light…
_*(James 1:17, MSG)*_

_*James 1:17 KJV*_
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights...

*TODAY’S WORD?*
Just like the sun radiates heat, GOD radiates goodness. It’s not just what He does; it’s who He is. GOD’s very nature is good. It’s important that we recognize that every good gift comes to us from our Father in heaven, both large and small.

You need to be on the lookout for GOD’s goodness. Too many times, GOD is working in our lives, showing us favor, protecting us, sending us healing, but we don’t recognize His goodness. When something good happens, make sure you give Him the credit and thank Him for it. The question is, are you recognizing it? Look around today. Be more aware. Psalm 34:8 says, “Taste and see that the *LORD* is good.” If you’re going to taste GOD’s goodness, you have to realize that every good break, every time you were protected, every door that opened, and every advantage you’ve gotten has been God working in your life. Don’t take it for granted.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY?*
“Father, thank You that You are constantly working, constantly showing me Your goodness with every good gift that comes into my life. I want to live today with an attitude of thankfulness and gratefulness. I will not take Your goodness for granted. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”
SEEDS OF DESTINY - SATURDAY 18TH JANUARY, 2020.

TOPIC: EXCELLENCE – THE CURE FOR MEDIOCRITY

SCRIPTURE:“Then this Daniel was preferred above the presidents and princes, because an excellent spirit was in him; and the king thought to set him over the whole realm”
Daniel 6:3(KJV)

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Nothing can be glorious until somebody is serious; and nothing can be excellent until somebody deploys excellence.

Excellence connotes the condition of being superior, especially in performance. It is the quality of being outstanding or extremely good. On the other hand, mediocrity is an average existence.
From our anchor scripture, we see that the major secret that made Daniel to stand out even in a strange land was the delivery of excellence on his assignment.

Beloved, avoid mediocrity; do not give out nothing short of your best; be known for excellent delivery. The truth is, if it cannot be done excellently, it should be left totally.

Please understand this: Nothing can be glorious until somebody is serious: And nothing can be excellent until somebody deploys excellence.
Now, what are the products of Excellence?

1. Excellence brings audience, both with God and man:
When you are excellent, people are forced or compelled to listen to you when you speak.
2. Excellence brings eminence and prominence:- You cannot be excellent and be in obscurity. People of excellence are eminently prominent people.
3. Excellence attracts abundance.
You cannot be excellent and end as a pauper. And to be a mediocre person is to be buried in shortage and scarcity.
Thus, to escape mediocrity, you must embrace excellence.

REMEMBER THIS: Nothing can be glorious until somebody is serious; and nothing can be excellent until somebody deploys excellence.
ASSIGNMENT (S):

1. Visit the Dunamis Bookshop at the Lord’s Garden or http://www.dunamis.org to get this book to read: ‘Career and Work place Wisdom’ by Dr Paul Enenche
2. Determine to be a person of excellence and deploy excellence in all you do.
For Further Understanding, Get This Message: Workplace and Career Wisdom.
PRAYER: Lord, I make demands on Your grace to be a person of excellence. I refuse to exist as an average person. Cure me of every trace of mediocrity and incompetence Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
DAILY READING: Exodus 36-40

QUOTE:An average mentality will always generate an average destiny; the stronger your mind the stronger your life. Culled from ‘365 Wisdom Capsules’ by Dr Paul Enenche

DON'T FORGET TO ATTEND: The three Sunday Services tomorrow by 6:00am. 8:00am and 10:00am at the Glory Dome. Invite your friends and loved ones. God bless you as you come.

AMAZING FACT: A person’s feet typically produce a pint of sweat every single day.
TODAY IS DAY-8 OF ODM WORLDWIDE JANUARY 2020, 21-DAYS FASTING PROGRAM.

OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR THE CHAMPION

DATE: SATURDAY JANUARY 18, 2020

TOPIC: THE YEAR OF “MENE MENE TEKEL UPHARSIN”
BASIC SCRIPTURE: (DANIEL 5:7-31)

Vs 5 of today’s scripture says: “In the same hour came forth the fingers of a man’s hand, and wrote over against the candlestick upon the plaster of the wall of the king’s palace: and the king saw the part of the hand that wrote.”

IT WAS THE FINGERS OF A “MAN” that suddenly appeared to SPOIL THE PARTY and BOASTING of this king. In this year 2020, Jehovah God will SUDDENLY appear to SUDDENLY disappoint the plans and celebrations of your haters! This king wanted to INSULT the God of heaven by drinking wine with the golden vessels taken from the house of God!

In this year 2020, the FINGER THAT STOPS INSULTS WILL WRITE AND RE-WRITE! He will write a JUDGMENT against your ELEVATION/
DESTINY attackers and He will RE-WRITE whatever they have written

Just as PHARAOH’S magicians proclaimed in Exodus 8:19 – “THIS IS THE FINGER OF GOD,” so shall your haters shout in agony this year: “THIS IS THE FINGER OF GOD AT WORK.” It was that same finger that wrote the TEN COMMANDMENTS in Exodus 31:18 and that same FINGER will write DIRECTIONS and write your NEW ELEVATION STORY!

Just as the FINGER wrote, the LORD is telling me to inform you that this is the year of “MENE MENE TEKEL UPHARSIN to those who are determined to act as BLOCKERS, TOLLGATES or ADVERSARIES concerning your dreams!

They shall see a FINGER-IN-ACTION which will defy their interpretation! It is a year of HURRAY for you and a year of HORROR to your haters! Complete this 21-day fast and be at the WORLD ANOINTING ELEVATION NIGHT holding at the TBS Lagos, Nigeria.

The LORD told me to anoint your hands and your feet that night. Bring anything concerning the labour of your hands and your picture! It will be a prophetic night of “MENE MENE TEKEL UPHARSIN” and it will be your night of HURRAY! Sow your “MENE MENE TEKEL UPHARSIN” SEED and pray the Psalm that will be sent to you!

Yes! This is your year of “OPERATION NO MERCY” to your haters! It is also a YEAR OF “ENOUGH IS ENOUGH” to all destiny MOCKERS!

Pray now with “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 15” DAY 8 prayers on page 38, then never miss the WORLD ANOINTING ELEVATION NIGHT at TBS, Lagos, on January 31st, 7pm. This is your year! (Give out more copies or cartons of the booklet and I shall respond to you prophetically via whatsapp or text to +234 -903 264 8292 or e-mail orderodm@gmail.com).
Daily Manna For Champions 18 January 2020 – THE YEAR OF “MENE MENE TEKEL UPHARSIN” WAR AGAINST HAMAN 15 DAY 7 AND DAY 8 – “JEHOVAH THE SAND-WRITER! OH, UNSEEN FINGER; WRITE IN MY FAVOUR THIS YEAR!”
BIBLE-IN-ONE READING: (EX. 8-10)

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: My Faith Looks Up....
1. Pray about today’s word as it has touched you.
2. Lord, I declare this day that my haters shall see Your FINGER IN ACTION this year! You shall write in my favour month by month and You shall write against their BOASTINGS day by day! They shall see “MENE MENE TEKEL UPHARSIN” every day and night and they shall know that the MORE THAN ENOUGH GOD has declared operation “ENOUGH IS ENOUGH” against them. Thank you LORD JESUS!

3. Pray the “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 15” prayers of today as directed above.
4. My Father My Father!! Do a quick work in my destiny, that will turn ‘WHO ARE YOU?’ TO ‘HOW ARE YOU?’ this year in Jesus name.
Always pray The 2020 AGREEMENT PRAYER BULLETS – (VIRTUE) PAGE. PUT YOUR HAND HERE

BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/AUTHOR & EDITOR-IN-CHIEF

2. MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE,
My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior Divine;
Now hear me while I pray;
Take all my guilt away;

Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine.
May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire;
As Thou hast died for me,

Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire.
While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my Guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,

Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.
All thru life’s transient dream,
Until death’s sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll,
Blest Savior, with Thy love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Make me Thy grace to prove
Transform my soul.
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {Jan ~June, 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Saturday, January 18, 2020

TOPIC: WHERE ARE YOU SPENDING YOUR ETERNITY?
Read Luke 9:57-62

57. And it came to pass, that, as they went in the way, a certain man said unto him, Lord, I will follow thee whithersoever thou goest.
58. And Jesus said unto him, Foxes have holes, and birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head.
59. And he said unto another, Follow me. But he said, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father.
60. Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God.
61. And another also said, Lord, I will follow thee; but let me first go bid them farewell, which are at home at my house.
62. And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.

MEMORISE: For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad (2 Corinthians 5:10)

EXPOSITION

Do you know that you have an immortal, undying soul that when you close your eyes in death would live eternally, either in hell or heaven. Eternity is time without end, better still, timelessness. 

It is the lifetime of the eternal God, and man shares this eternal nature too, because God breathed into man's body of dust, at creation to make him a living soul. So those who think death is the termination of man's existence are greatly mistaking. Death is only a gateway to eternity.

Consider the awesomeness of eternity as you reflect on this analogy. Suppose you were to empty the ocean with a teacup, the time it will take to finish the task is only a negligible part of eternity. Eternity is indeed a timeless time. 

The awesomeness and limitedness of eternity cannot be fully comprehended, or appreciated by the ordinary faculty of man.

Now that you have a better glimpse of what eternity looks like, it is important for you to ask yourself this heart-searching question: "Where will I spend eternity after death? Will it be in heaven or hell?"

So, every religion and doctrine that teaches that we have the opportunity to atone for our sins in the life after, teach a damnable heresy. Every teaching that tells us that God is too merciful to damn any soul He created in hell, is already preparing you for the greatest ruin. 

We must remain steadfast in the Lord, never turning back to the attraction and allurements of the world, because no man, having put his hands on the plough and looking back is fit for the Kingdom of God (Lk 9:62).

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, grant me the grace to live my life in view of Your eternity.
2. O my God, may the attraction and allurements of the world blind me not from eternity, in Jesus' name.
3. Lord, put eternity more consciously in the hearts of our female ministers, so that the affected ones would stop misbehaving, most especially, sexually.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Genesis 37 - 38 & Matthew 18
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM