The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 17th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY 17TH JANUARY.

UNHINDERED PROGRESS

Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all (1 Timothy 4:15).

The word, “appear” in our opening verse is the Greek “phaneros,” which means to spread abroad, or to cause something or someone to shine. Here, the Spirit, through the Apostle Paul lets us know what meditating on God’s Word does for you: it causes your prosperity and success to spread abroad or burst forth. Hallelujah!

The same truth is revealed in Joshua 1:8; the Word propels your advancement. The Lord said to Joshua, “This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.”

Notice that the key isn’t just having the Word in your heart or the pages of the Bible, but in your mouth; speaking it forth, and it‘ll bring prosperity into your life.

When you study the Hebrew construction of the latter part of Joshua 1:8, you’d observe that the portion where it says “...thou shalt make thy way prosperous...” actually means “to burst forth with prosperity!” What it describes is a sudden gush, like the rushing of a flood breaking through a barrier with so much power. That’s the kind of prosperity and success you’ll experience if you’d meditate, inundate your spirit with God’s Word. You burst forth into prosperity with such power that nothing can hold back.

Perhaps you’re into some trade or business and your brand hasn’t “spread abroad”; it isn’t well known. Practise meditating on the Word. As you do, you’ll receive the ideas and inspiration you need to take things to the next level. It doesn’t matter in which area of your life you desire to see extraordinary progress; do this, and before long, others will surely notice your unhindered progress.

CONFESSION

Dear Father, your wisdom is at work in me and I’m moving with power and great glory; there’s no stopping me. I’m propelled by your Word and the Spirit, in the path of success and greatness. I’m fulfilling my destiny in Christ, gloriously bursting forth in prosperity. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Psalm 1:1-3; Isaiah 32:15; 3 John 1:2
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 12:22-50 & Genesis 40-41

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 10:1-8 & Job 5-6

TALKINGSESSION

17TH JANUARY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for Your Word, which is a light unto my path and a lamp unto my feet.

As I study Your Word today, the eyes of my understanding are flooded with light, that I may see, understand and take advantage of all You've prepared for me in Christ.

I am guided by Your Spirit to make the right and necessary changes required for my next level of success and promotion in life. Through Your Word, wisdom is granted me to function excellently, and I live a fruitful and effective life in righteousness.

I give expression to the life of Christ and His nature of righteousness in me today, functioning with precision and wisdom in all I do. I live continually in the light of God's Word: in the light of my righteousness in Him.

I am not ordinary; the Father had made me a blesser and a lifter of others. I've been granted the grace, wisdom, and strength to always recognize the need of those around me, that I may bring them hope, and inspire them to success and greatness.

I bring forth good things today from within me because I have an excellent mind; I have insight into mysteries and secrets and bring forth creative ideas because Christ has been made unto me wisdom. I initiate success, victory, and prosperity from within, in Jesus' Name. Amen!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 17TH JANUARY 2020

THEME: HOW HUNGRY ARE YOU?

MEMORISE:

Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled. Matthew 5:6

READ: Psalm 42:1-8

1As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God.

2 My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God?

3 My tears have been my meat day and night, while they continually say unto me, Where is thy God?

4 When I remember these things, I pour out my soul in me: for I had gone with the multitude, I went with them to the house of God, with the voice of joy and praise, with a multitude that kept holyday.

5 Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted in me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him for the help of his countenance.

6 O my God, my soul is cast down within me: therefore will I remember thee from the land of Jordan, and of the Hermonites, from the hill Mizar.

7 Deep calleth unto deep at the noise of thy waterspouts: all thy waves and thy billows are gone over me.

8 Yet the LORD will command his lovingkindness in the day time, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life.

A hungry and thirsty fellow is one who is desperate for food and water. Have you ever seen someone who has been stranded on a desert for a whole month? If he sees water anywhere, he would do anything, and I mean anything, to drink it. The same applies to a person who has been deprived of food for many days. In the same vein, God expects us to hunger and thirst for righteousness. He expects us to desperately pursue righteousness. Jesus gave a parable in Matthew 13:44-46 that the kingdom of God is like a man who found treasure in a field and went to sell all that he had so he could buy that field and own the treasure. Psalm 63:1 says:

“O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;”

You should be willing to give up anything just to remain righteous. The revenue is the case these days; people are very quick to sacrifice their righteousness in order to gain some pleasure of this world.

Don’t deceive yourself with contemporary Christianity. If you are desperately hungry to live a holy life, you become easy meat for the devil. You need to be desperate enough to cut off your right hand if that is going to cause you to sin (Matthew 5:30). In other words, if social media is the means through which immoral thought get into your mind, then you must be ready to delete those social media apps from your phone. If you are lusting after your secretary, then you must be ready to let go of such a person. If being a staff in that organization causes you to stain your garment of holiness, then resign! Only the violent can take the kingdom of God and they must take it by force. Don’t be afraid to be asked why you pursue this Jesus so much. Fear of what people may say will make many lose their righteousness and consequently, the kingdom of God. You must hunger and thirst for righteousness at all times.

REFLECTION:

Is there anything or person limiting you from being holy? Let go of such now so you don’t lose the kingdom of God.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Genesis 16-18

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 12: I AM THINE OH LORD.
1. I am Thine, O Lord, I have heard Thy voice,
And it told Thy love to me;
But I long to rise in the arms of faith
And be closer drawn to Thee.
o Refrain:
Draw me nearer, nearer blessed Lord,
To the cross where Thou hast died;
Draw me nearer, nearer, nearer blessed Lord,
To Thy precious, bleeding side.

2. Consecrate me now to Thy service, Lord,
By the pow’r of grace divine;
Let my soul look up with a steadfast hope,
And my will be lost in Thine.

3. Oh, the pure delight of a single hour
That before Thy throne I spend,
When I kneel in prayer, and with Thee, my God
I commune as friend with friend!

4. There are depths of love that I cannot know
Till I cross the narrow sea;
There are heights of joy that I may not reach
Till I rest in peace with Thee.
*MORNING TEA☕*

*FRIDAY 17 JANUARY 2020?*

*LIVE APPROVED⚓*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
So then, take your stand! Fasten truth around your waist like a belt. Put on GOD’s approval as your breastplate.
_*(Ephesians 6:14, GW)*_

_*Ephesians 6:14 KJV*_
Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
Every morning when you get up, you need to put on GOD’s approval as your breastplate and say, “Father, thank You that You are pleased with me.” You have to put it on. It’s not going to happen automatically. Thoughts will try to convince you that you don’t deserve GOD’s blessing, and you’ll start feeling condemned, unworthy, and not expect anything good. You have to put on GOD’s approval to protect your heart.

Something powerful happens when you say, “I like who I am. I have some faults and failures, but I’m changing and growing. Since GOD approves me, I approve myself.” When you put on the breastplate of GOD’s approval, chains of guilt, chains of inferiority, chains of low self-esteem are broken in the unseen realm, and GOD’s favor is released. GOD is going to keep making and molding you, and you’re going to break free from things that are holding you back and become everything He’s created you to be.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY?*
“Father, thank You that I can put on the breastplate of Your approval to cover my heart because You have made me righteous through *CHRIST JESUS*. Thank You that I can feel good about who I am. I believe that You are pleased with me today. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL

17-01-2020.

TOPIC: INDICATORS OF A LIFE OF VALUE

SCRIPTURE : 'I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: 

Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing'. 2 Timothy 4:7-8.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : If your existence makes no difference in any life, it is possible you are living a valueless life.

The life of value is a life of worth. The life of value is a life of impact. The value of life is a life of value; your life would have no value until it adds value to other lives. To contribute to the worth and value of a life is the essence of a valuable life. If your existence makes no difference in any life, it is possible you are living a valueless life.

One of the indicators of a life of value is living by values. Living by values is what makes a lifeon value values, he becomes a person of value: Those who stand out, stand on standards; principal people are principled people.

Thus, the higher your sense of value as a person, the more of a valuable person you become in your generation. You cannot be a law breaker and at the same time be valuable in society. If you value values, you will value people.

Beloved, the value of a man is not in the money he accumulates or the properties he possesses; the true value of a person is in the value he adds to another person's life. If nobody is benefiting from you, it is a sign that your life on earth is wasting away.

But that shall not be your portion, in Jesus Name.
REMEMBER THIS :"If your existence makes no difference in any life, it is possible you are living a valueless life".

ASSIGNMENT(S):

1. Maintain a healthy sense of value.
2. Refuse to live without anyone benefiting from your life.
3. Decide to be a source of motivation and inspiration to as many as come in contact with you.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE : "A Life of Value".
PRAYER : Lord, I make demands on Your help never to exist without adding value to nobody's life. I receive the grace to value values and to make a positive mark in my generation, Lord, in Jesus Name.
DAILY READING :Exodus 31-35
QUOTE: "Principles are behind the making of principal people". Culled from '30 Secrets to the Top' by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT :There are 31,556,926 seconds in a year.
PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION : The grace to live a life of values is released upon you in Jesus Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR THE CHAMPION

DATE: FRIDAY JANUARY 17, 2020

TOPIC: OH, UNSEEN FINGER; WRITE
IN MY FAVOUR THIS YEAR!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: (DANIEL 5:1-9, 17-28; JOHN 8:1-11)

Whatever your enemies, haters, accusers, ancestral powers, etc, have written about you concerning your life, family and ministry in yesteryears and indeed this year, shall be cancelled, nullified, and re-written by the finger of God in this fasting programme and AT THE WORLD ANOINTING ELEVATION NIGHT of this year 2020!
The UNSEEN FINGER who wrote: “MENE MENE TEKEL UPHARSIN” is still writing (Daniel 5:5)! That writing on the wall ended the destiny of king Belshazzar, the king of the Chaldeans, but it was that same writing by the UNSEEN FINGER that provoked the second historical ELEVATION of DANIEL!

Oh! Hear this: You originated from DUST–THE SAND! Your destiny and life’s duration are tied to the earth (DUST) – SAND!

While your spirit/soul journeys to heaven, the FINAL destination of your flesh on planet earth will be DUST – SAND! Yes! Everything on earth originates from the DUST! Jesus settled the case of this woman caught in adultery on the sand – FROM HER ORIGIN. When the LORD wrote on the sand, HE WENT BACK TO HER PAST!

Yes! He was dealing with her past/origin/
foundation — from the DUST! Your psychology, physiology, emotions, character, etc, from your dusty nature! It is theologically uncertain what Jesus actually wrote on that day, whether He was writing words or drawing pictures or making signs. But what is certain is He was writing in favour of the adulterous woman! You are next!

Pray now with “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-15” DAY 7 prayers on page 38, then never miss the WORLD ANOINTING ELEVATION NIGHT at TBS. Lagos, on January 31st, 7pm. I am commanded to anoint your hands and feet that night! Come with your identity card/picture and anything that represents the labour of A hands!

That night the UNSEEN Finger shall write “MERCY! MERCY and MERCY” for you and JUDGMENT on your haters! This is your year! Sow your, “UNSEEN FINGER ELEVATION SEED” and pray the PROPHETIC PRAYER PSALMS that will be sent to you! This is your year!

One special mantle for each Sunday! 52 weeks in a year! The Lord gave me a command to release 52 Mantles this year (every week. It MUST be prayed on the ALTAR of the MANNA MOUNTAIN LAGOS. Testimonies have started! Don’t miss any! This is your year!

Make this year so awesome that last year gets jealous. Something awesome is about to happen! Determine to be at the January 31st 2020 World Anointing Elevation Night at the TBS, Lagos. This is your ELEVATION YEAR! Pray
Pray now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: When the morning comes…
BIBLE-IN-ONE READING: ( EX. 5-7).
1. Pray about today’s word as it has touched you.
2. JEHOVAH THE SAND-WRITER; write MERCY and ELEVATION in my favour this year!
3. JEHOVAH THE SAND-WRITER; write MENE MENE TEKEL UPHARSIN concerning the haters of my ELEVATION story in Jesus name.
4. Pray the “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 15” prayers of today as directed above.
5. Always pray The 2020 AGREEMENT PRAYER BULLETS – (VIRTUE) PAGE.
BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/AUTHOR & EDITOR-IN-CHIEF

1. WHEN THE MORNING COMES
Trials dark on ev’ry hand,
and we cannot understand
All the ways that God would lead us
To that blessed Promised Land;
But He’ll guide us with His eye,
and we’ll follow till we die;
We will understand it better by and by.

CHORUS:

By and by when the morning comes,
When the saints of God are gathered home,
We will tell the story how we’ve overcome;
We will understand it better by and by.
Oft our cherished plans have failed,
disappointments have prevailed,
and we’ve wandered in the darkness,
Heavyhearted and alone;
But we’re trusting in the Lord,
and according to His Word,

We will understand it better by and by. [Chorus]
Temptations, hidden snares
often take us unawares.
And our hearts are made to bleed
for some thoughtless word or deed
And we wonder why the test
when we try to do our best,
We will understand it better by and by. [Chorus]
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Friday, January 17, 2020.

BE ETERNITY CONSCIOUS

Read: Romans 8:12-28
Romans 8:12-28 Therefore, brothers and sisters, we have an obligation—but it is not to the flesh, to live according to it.

For if you live according to the flesh, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live.
For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God.

The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him we cry, “Abba, Father.”
The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children.

Now if we are children, then we are heirs—heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.

I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us.
For the creation waits in eager expectation for the children of God to be revealed.
For the creation was subjected to frustration, not by its own choice, but by the will of the one who subjected it, in hope

That the creation itself will be liberated from its bondage to decay and brought into the freedom and glory of the children of God.

We know that the whole creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time.

Not only so, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption to sonship, the redemption of our bodies.

For in this hope we were saved. But hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what they already have?
But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently.

In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans.

And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for God’s people in accordance with the will of God.
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

MEMORISE: I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us. (Romans 8:18)

EXPOSITION

The Bible does not teach that Christians are to be exempted from the tribulations and some challenges that come upon the world. It does teach that Christians cab face tribulations, crisis, challenges and personal suffering BUT with a supernatural power that is not available to the person outside Christ (Phil. 1:29; 1 Pet. 5:10; cf. 1 Cor. 15:57).

The early Christians experienced joy in their hearts in the midst of trials, trouble and depression. They counted suffering which are allowed and supervised by God not as a burden, or misfortune, but as a great honour and as evidence that Christ counted them worthy to witness to Him through suffering. Christians are expected to suffer for Christ's sake but not as thieves, murders, harlots, smugglers etc (1 Pet. 4:1,15).

In Acts 4:23ff, we see how Peter and other Apostles and disciples were resolute in the face of serious threat and persecution, from the enemies of the gospel.

They didn't bulge, because they had eternity in view. They were ready to obey God against the ungodly commands of men. That is what heaven-consciousness does in the Christian's life. Similarly, how could Paul and Silas, both missionaries, doing the work of the Father conscientiously, after having being unjustly accused and jailed, still be singing praises to God in the inner prison cell, in such a terrible situation, if not for the fact that they were seeing beyond the prison walls? This is what we refer to as heaven-consciousness? (Acts 16:16ff).

Christians can rejoice in tribulation, because they have eternity's values in view. When the pressures are on, they look beyond their present pridicament to the glories of heaven. The thought of the future life with its prerogatives and joys help to make the trials of the present light and transient (Rom. 8:18).

PRAYER POINTS

1. The grace to rejoice in tribulation/persecution for the sake of the gospel, grant unto me, in Jesus name.
2. Father, help me to look forward to the inheritance reserved for me in Heaven every time, so that I am not carried away by the lies of Satan in this World.
3. Lord, let the consciousness of heaven engulf our churches and services, in Jesus name.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Genesis 35-36 & Matthew 17

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM