The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1415 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1415 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1370 fetch_forum_permissions
/showthread.php 137 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bringing your daily links to the NFL’s New York Jets"
WhiteFanposts Fanshots Jets StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Jets NewsYahoo Jets Team PageYahoo Jets ReportYahoo Jets Depth ChartYahoo Jets TransactionsYahoo Jets PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub 鉁昇ew York Jets Flight Connections 3/4/19New White Nathan Shepherd Jerseys ,244commentsBringing your daily links to the NFL’s New York JetsESTShareTweetShareShareNew York Jets Flight Connections 3/4/19NorthJersey.com-USA TODAY SportsGood morning, Jet fans! I hope everyone had a great weekend, and are having an excellent start to the day. Today is the last day of the NFL Combine, and there have definitely been some surprises this year. It’s hard not to fall in love with some of the workout warriors and insane numbers we’ve seen thus far, but something to remember is that things tend to be a lot different when putting on pads and facing an opposing team. Some Combine numbers can also be more flash than substance, because although seeing a DE running a 4.4 40 is frankly amazing, how often do we see these guys display that straight-line speed in in-game situations? The Jets have seen first hand with a player like Vernon Gholston that these type of freak athletes don’t always translate into contributing NFL players. Solid GM’s have the ability to differentiate between the two, and make the right decisions. Hopefully Maccagnan is able to do this in his most crucial off-season to date. With that Nathan Shepherd Jerseys 2019 , here are your links to the Jets this Monday.Rich Cimini - Jets' Adam Gase: BountyGate reunion won't blow up coaching staffRobby Sabo - New York Jets showing 'little interest' in Le'Veon Bell, targeting 2nd-tier RBDoug Farrar - With every attitude bomb, Antonio Brown sinks his own trade valueGeoff Magliocchetti - New York Jets must not give into temptation of an Antonio Brown distractionRalph Vacchiano - 10 Jets Takeaways in wake of NFL CombineMatt Stypulkoski - NFL Combine 2019: Jets’ Mike Maccagnan should keep close eye on these under-the-radar DLs during Day 6 workoutsSNY - Potential Jets draft target Montez Sweat runs blazing fast 40-yard dashSNY - WATCH: Nick Bosa talks about Draft and where he could fit in with JetsJustin Fried - New York Jets should consider drafting D.K. Metcalf after combine showingTyler Greenawalt - New Jersey native Rashan Gary thinks he’s the best in the NFL draftNewYorkJets.com - What Should the Jets Do with No. 3 Overall Pick?Tyler Calvaruso - 2019 NFL draft: Jets. Giants should put rivalry aside and make a tradeJustin Fried - New York Jets 2019 NFL Draft Profile: RB Josh JacobsJake Rill - 2019 NFL Mock Draft: 1st-Round Predictions and Prospects to WatchHere are your missed connections from yesterday.Here’s the thread about nothing, back with a new edition! Click the link and rec that up!I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful rest of the day! I hate this, but the Jets are due for another awful year. This team just was noncompetitive with the Browns. Let that sink in. It’s the same old garbage and it starts with this:Hottest take of the week: Mike Maccagnan is the worst GM in the history of the Jets. It may not be close. I rate him ahead of John Idzik. Idzik drafted Enunwa in the sixth round and Winters in the third. Somehow that means he’s better than Macc despite his record. Meanwhile let’s rundown Macc’s moves by worst:2016 Draft: Drafted Christian Hackenberg with A second Round Pick. The same year he drafted Darron Lee with a first round pick. His other picks are at best adequate, including a punter. Hiring Adam Gase: The Jets hired a guy who went 23-25 and was reportedly hated by the players in Miami. There were other options.Trumaine Johnson: This guy is either hurt, not good, or both. It’s now on year two White Chris Herndon Jerseys , and he’s getting benched. Yikes.Bringing back Darrelle Revis and Antonio Cromartie: Revis I get because he was decent the year before, and you know he has history here. Cromartie was washed up and showed as much.Leonard Williams: I remember how excited we were that he fell so far. Maybe every other team saw something about him that we ignored. Or perhaps we thought we were smarter than every other team. For that matter, every one of his drafts were garbage.Simply put, he did nothing but set this team back farther than John Idzik did. His legacy continues to grow in the negative direction.Second Hottest Take: Adam Gase thinks he’s smartest man in the room despite the fact he’s never been good:I quote John B who puts it perfectly: Let’s ask this another way. Does Adam Gase inspire you the way that Rex Ryan inspired you? Do you think he gets the most out of his players? If you had to have a head coach for a game would you choose Adam Gase, or blindly take anyone else figuring the field would be better? I can’t answer anyone of those in the positive, but let’s also show why this team is 0-2. I almost miss skinny Rex, almost.The line doesn’t block as a unit and doesn’t protect the weak link of the left. (See my article last week.) The offense isn’t innovative, doesn’t use Bell enough Chris Herndon Jerseys 2019 , and the same issues continue to pop up despite changing personnel.This is the same story as Miami. I’ll say it again. Gase will somehow make it to 2020 even though it’s obvious he’s nothing but a terrible head coach.Mild Take:The Jets have a kicker. Woo.Obvious take to me:KelvinBeachum and Trumaine Johnson are the worst starters on this team. Tru got benched deservedly. I wouldn’t be shocked if he gets cut the first day it makes financial sense. Beachum is a turnstile and won’t be back if the Jets want to contend. Both players should be easily replaced in the offseason. Thanks again, Macc.Is it a take or fact?Without Sam Darnold, the Jets have no hope of winning games this year.Get well soon. That said, Gase, don’t rush him back for your own good. He’s the future right now.The Jets will be 5-11 or worse. Adam Gase is not a good head coach. The roster is thin. Sam is hurt. Our season is over. It’s Week 2, and our season is over. I can’t believe it’s that pointTake I’ll regret next week:The media turns on Adam Gase, and he suddenly starts throwing everyone under the bus.Self-Take-O-Meter (A judge of how hot I think my takes are this week): Pineapple SalsaWhat are your hot takes?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}