The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 16th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY 16TH JANUARY.

BE CHRIST-IN-ME CONSCIOUS

...For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said: I will dwell in them And walk among them. I will be their God, And they shall be My people (2 Corinthians 6:16 NKJV).

The real essence of Christianity is the fact that Christ literally lives in you by the Holy Spirit. That’s the reason Jesus came, to make fellowship and oneness with God possible. Through that fellowship, we were given eternal life—the life and nature of God. Therefore, you’re by no means an ordinary person. You’re full of God; full of His love, His grace and His wisdom.

This has to become a reality in your spirit; otherwise, you won’t be living the true Christian life. You have to be Christ-in-me conscious. I’m referring to a consciousness about life where all you know is Christ; everything you see is Christ. The Bible says Christ is your life (Colossians 3:4). Christ is everything.

Functioning with this mindset will literally transport you to the realm where you have no consciousness of need, failure or fear; you’re on top and in victory every day, every hour, every minute and every second, because you carry God in you! You and God are the eternal winning team. Hallelujah!

But because many aren’t “Christ-in-me” minded, they struggle through life, “looking” for God; “going” to Him, and reaching out to Him for help. Whereas, the Bible says, “Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world” (1 John 4:4). Everything and anything you could ever need is inside the greater One that lives in you. What you need is to become conscious of His indwelling presence and the wisdom He pilots you with for success and greatness.

Don’t ask Him for wisdom; He’s your wisdom (1 Corinthians 1:30). Don’t ask Him for help; He’s your Help and your Helper. Don’t ask Him for strength; He’s your strength. Don’t go anywhere without the consciousness that you’re a God-carrying vessel.

You’ll be amazed at the sudden transformation: the grace, divine aura, influence and power that you’ll exude. Why? In the spiritual realm, the first principle is knowledge; the second is consciousness, and the third is speaking; voicing. That’s the reason this knowledge is coming to you today, for you to have the consciousness that you carry God in you, and then declare accordingly.

CONFESSION

I’m not ordinary, for the Greater One lives in my spirit, soul and body! I’m full of God! I’m strong, sound, full of His love, wisdom and divine essence. My life is full of grace. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

1 Corinthians 3:16; Colossians 1:26-27
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 12:1-21 & Genesis 38-39

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 9:32-43 & Job 3-4

#TALKINGSESSION

16TH JANUARY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, thank You for granting me an excellent spirit that is full of the eternal deposits of Your goodness, graces, perfections, and beauty. My understanding is enlightened to have precise knowledge of the great riches of Your glorious inheritance in me.

I thank You for granting me the Spirit of wisdom, understanding, and knowledge, which enables me to
deal excellently in the affairs of life. I am living the God-life to the full, growing in grace, and increasing in wisdom and understanding, by the Spirit, and through the knowledge of Your Word.

My faith is growing and prevailing, producing greater results as I put it to work. The forces of righteousness, success, divine health, victory, and prosperity are activated in my life as I live in God’s Word, guided and inspired by divine wisdom to fulfil God’s perfect will for me.

I am who God says I am, and I have what He says I have. I am an heir of the Sovereign, and I am reigning as a king in life. Eternal life is my present-hour possession! Yes! the victorious life is mine; I live above sickness, disease, poverty, failure, and death, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 16TH JANUARY 2020

THEME: THE MEEK.

MEMORISE:

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth. Matthew 5:5

READ: Psalm 37:11

But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.

The word “meek”, within the context of our memory verse is best described as strength under control. To be meek in this sense then means to have power, yet decide not to use it just for the greater good. A meek fellow is one that the world would easily call a fool or mumu in my local parlance. A meek fellow is one whose toe you can step on yet still have him apologize. Matthew 11:29
“Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.”

From the above passage, we see that the yoke of Jesus Christ is one of meekness. You cannot claim to be a true Christian without being meek. If someone slaps you and you retaliate, check your Christianity. If someone offends you and because of that, you decided not to relate with the fellow again or withdraw some benefits from him, check your salvation.

Hard as it is to be meek in this generation, we must embody it in our lifestyle. The good thing is that meekness has immense benefits attached to it. The first benefit that meek people are the ones who will inherit the earth (Matthew 5:5). No matter how much you cheat them now, they are coming back to be your landlord. Secondly, God fights for the meek. The meek may look foolish because he has refused to fight for himself, but God is watching. A classic example is Moses. God fought for him, so much so that he was the one begging God to have mercy on his enemies (Numbers 12:1-13). Thirdly, the meek receives divine guidance from God (Psalm 25:9).

I know it may be difficult, especially with people taking you for granted, but don’t stop being meek. Soon, you will be ruling over those taking you for granted. If you stop being, meek now, you would lose all the benefits of your meekness just like Moses, who did not reach the promised land because of one episode of anger.

KEY POINT:

God fights for the meek.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Genesis 12-15

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 7: GREAT IS THY FAITHFULNESS.
1. Great is thy faithfulness, O God my Father;
there is no shadow of turning with thee;
thou changest not, thy compassions, they fail not;
as thou hast been thou forever wilt be.

Refrain:
Great is thy faithfulness!
Great is thy faithfulness!
Morning by morning new mercies I see:
all I have needed thy hand hath provided--
Great is thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me!

2. Summer and winter and springtime and harvest,
sun, moon, and stars in their courses above
join with all nature in manifold witness
to thy great faithfulness, mercy, and love.

3. Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth,
thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide,
strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow,
blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside!
*MORNING TEA☕*

*THURSDAY 16 JANUARY 2020?*

*LIGHT COMES BURSTING IN⚓*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
When darkness overtakes him, light will come bursting in…
_*(Psalm 112:4, TLB)*_

_*Psalm 112:4 KJV*_
Unto the upright there ariseth light in the darkness...

*TODAY’S WORD?*
We know that GOD is always with us, but the psalmist says that in times of difficulty, GOD is very present. You’ll never see the fullness of who GOD is if you’re in the light all the time. It’s in the storms, in the difficulties that GOD is most present. When you don’t see a way out and it’s dark, you’re in prime position for GOD’s light to come bursting in. It’s going to happen suddenly - a burst of favor, of healing, of strength. You didn’t see it coming. One moment you were struggling with debt, and suddenly - one contract, one promotion, one good break - you have more than enough. What happened? The light came bursting in. The GOD who is a very present help in trouble said, “Your night season was only temporary. It’s time for your breakthrough. Now it’s time to propel you forward.” GOD is about to do that for you.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY?*
“Father, thank You that in times of trouble when I don’t see the way out and it’s dark, that You come bursting in with light and direction. I believe that You, the Creator of the universe, have highly favored me and are about to propel me forward. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”
SEEDS OF DESTINY -

2020-01-16

TOPIC: PRODUCTIVITY BY MENTALITY

SCRIPTURE : “Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life” Proverbs 4:23(KJV)
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : A dormant mind equals a dormant life; a non-strategic mind equals a non-productive life.

There is a connection between mentality and productivity; there is a link between how you think and your results in life. The truth is, the stronger your mentality the heavier your productivity. Do not just let your hands work, let your mind work ahead of your hands. 

Nobody will mind the man who does not use his mind. The reason why a mad man is not productive is because he has lost his mind. It is not possible for you to be productive if your mind is functionless. A dormant mind equals a dormant life; a non-strategic mind equals a non-productive life.

To be productive, you need to be strategic. It is the synergy of mentality and activity that guarantees productivity. Activity without mentality is an exercise in futility. This is why you see some people working so hard, yet they see little or no result.

There are some employees with zero mentality or initiative; each time you ask them, ‘have you done this and that?’ Their responses would always be, ‘No sir, or okay, I remember now sir.’ That is a liability existence.

But today, I prophesy to you, your mind must work productively. As you maximize your mind you shall see greater results in life, in Jesus’ Name.
REMEMBER THIS : "A dormant mind equals a dormant life; a non-strategic mind equals a non-productive life."

ASSIGNMENT(S)

1. Deliberately make strategic thinking a part of your daily TO-DO list.
2. Determine to consciously apply your mind to your task and whatever you do.
For Further Understanding, Get This Message
: "Workplace and Career Wisdom part 2".

PRAYER : Lord, I ask for Your help to use my mind well. Deliver me from any form of bankruptcy of mentality. I make demands on the Holy Spirit for the sharpening of my mentality for greater productivity, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY READING : Exodus 26-30

QUOTE: "Your mentality determines your possibilities". Culled from '365 Wisdom Capsules' by Dr Paul Enenche

AMAZING FACT : Some fishes cough.
PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION : I Prophesy a new wave of mental fertility by the Holy Ghost upon you in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: THURSDAY 16TH JANUARY, 2020

TOPIC: THE TESTIMONY OF “AM I DREAMING?”
BASIC SCRIPTURE: (PSALM 126:1-6)

“I want to thank Almighty God for giving Bishop Dr. Chris the vision (ODM) to impact so many lives for good. I also thank the ODM crew for a great job. My name is Mrs. Victory Ike. God changed my life from Story To Glory last year.

I was almost seen as useless to my family and friends because everything was just stagnant. My career was a mess, no job, no relationship, nothing! But I didn’t give up! I told God to change my story to glory in 2019.

I didn’t stop reading OUR DAILY MANNA and keying into God’s promises. I attended the World Anointing Night and sowed my “Story To Glory Seed” and also prayed fervently.

And indeed, God really did change my story as all I heard last year was just “CONGRATULATIONS” from January till December! It was good news everywhere! My career soared higher, I got a visa to my desired country, God gave me a wonderful husband, my wedding was a shock to everyone and God blessed me financially beyond my imagination.

My testimony shocked everyone! All those that treated me badly and spoke against me, asked for forgiveness and started to associate with me. In fact, my life moved from story to glory and the blessings are still coming…! I still feel like I am dreaming! I am very grateful to God. Bishop Dr. Chris, God bless you and your family. From (victoriasuperstar91@yahoo.com).

Note that she said: My testimony shocked everyone! The Lord will do a thing that will shock those around you this year! What will SURPRISE everyone will come from your address this year! Psalm 126:1 says that when the LORD turned the CAPTIVITY of ZION, it seemed as if they were DREAMING!

That was exactly what happened to the sister in today’s devotional. She wrote: I still feel like I am dreaming!

Ah! I prophesy: The testimony of, “AM I DREAMING?” will locate you like a river at the WORLD ANOINTING ELEVATION NIGHT and indeed this year in Jesus name. I call it the testimony of “CAN THIS BE TRUE?” Yes! People will ask you this year: *“HOW DID IT HAPPEN?”
The God that did it for this sister, is going to ELEVATE you to a height that will fill your mouth with laughter! Fear not! Be focused on your God! Give out this ODM copy regularly to help others too!

Refuse depression/quarrels/bitterness! Avoid sin! Sow your “AM I DREAMING?” faith seed! This is your year! (Pray today’s FASTING PRAYERS on page 29 of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 15” NOW and prepare to be at the TBS). I was commanded to anoint your feet and hands! I see testimonies flowing like a river this year in Jesus name! Pray now! Be there!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Blessed Assurance…

1. In your own words, pray about today’s prayers as led now.
2. The God of this vison, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob; this year, do a thing in my life that will make men and women to ask: “CAN THIS BE TRUE?
3. The God of OUR Daily MANNA, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob; this year, do a thing in my life that will make me to ask: “AM I DREAMING?” Pray the “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-15” prayers as directed above.
THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (EX.1-4)
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)PUBLISHER/WRITE

Song 3. Blessed Assurance

1. Blessed assurance; Jesus is mine!
Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine!
Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
born of his spirit, washed in his blood.

Refrain:

This is my story, this my song,
Praising my savior all the day long;
This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my savior all the day long.

2. Perfect submission, perfect delight,
Visions of rapture now burst on my sight;
Angels descending bring from above
Echoes of mercy, whispers of love.

3. Perfect submission, all is at rest,
I in my savior and happy and blest;
Watching and waiting, looking above,
Filled with his goodness, lost in his love
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {Jan ~June, 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Thursday, January 16, 2020

TOPIC: SPIRITUAL GROWTH
Read 1 Peter 2:1-12

1. Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings,
2. As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:
3. If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious.
4. To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious,
5. Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
6. Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.
7. Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,
8. And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.
9. But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;
10. Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.
11. Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul;
12. Having your conversation honest among the Gentiles: that, whereas they speak against you as evildoers, they may by your good works, which they shall behold, glorify God in the day of visitation.
MEMORISE: As newborn babes, desire the pure milk of the word, that you may grow thereby (1 Peter 2:2)

EXPOSITION

Have you ever seen giants in life here on earth? Great and huge people in height, shape and stature? Looking at it from the spiritual perspective, one might be forced to ask, "Could it be that the spirit of these giants is even shorter than the shortest men around? Could it be that the reverse is the case in the spiritual realm?"

Just like the physical body, so is the spirit. It can eat, drink and grow (Isa. 55:1-2). But unlike the physical body, the spirit can appreciate or depreciate, depending on the diet you place it on. According to Apostle Peter, in 1 Peter 2:2, the physical body may need rice, beans, yam, burger, etc. to grow, but the only food the spirit needs to grow is the Word of God.

As Christians, spiritual growth is mandatory for us all. What kind of food or diet do you feed your spirit-man with? Being a pastor, preacher, evangelist, deacon, deaconess, choir master, usher, prayer warrior, or "spiritual tongues linguist", first class degree holder, Bible PhD holder, etc. Very good. For all of these are opportunities and gifts. 

They do not automatically translate to spiritual growth and maturity. Take the example of Judas who had the great opportunity of first-hand tutelage under our Lord Himself. Was he really growing when he was with Him? What of Simon the sorcerer, as he walked with Evangelist Phillip and Apostle Peter. In fact, age in the church isn't an automatic ticket to maturity.

Spiritual growth is mandatory, hence must be sought after through:
(a) The Word: Joshua 1:8
(b) Prayers: 1 Thess. 5:17
© Fellowship: Heb. 10:25
(d) Humble service in His presence: 1 Cor. 12:27,28.
What do you feed your spirit with? As babe in Christ's hand and house, desire the spiritual milk of the WORD, that ye may grow by it towards maturity, and in aspiration of heaven. (cf. Eph. 4:12-14).

PRAYER POINTS

1. I receive the grace to grow spiritually unto maturity, in Jesus' name.
2. O Lord, let every power combating with my spiritual life be shattered, in Jesus' name.
3. Pray against the spirit of materialism causing churches to prioritise prosperity gospel over and against the true gospel of holiness in anticipation of reigning with God.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Genesis 33 - 34 & Matthew 16
Author: C.A.C. WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM