The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 15th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY 15TH JANUARY.

WALK IN THE SPIRIT

But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his (Romans 8:9).

There’re Christians who are still easily controlled by the dictates of the flesh and its senses. So, always, they pray, asking the Lord to help them overcome the flesh with its affections and lusts. But that’s a contradiction, because the Word says, “… those who are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires” (Galatians 5:24 NKJV). What you’re supposed to do is live the Word.

God’s Word reveals your identity, heritage, origin and ability in Christ Jesus; it’s a mirror.
Your responsibility is to accept the picture of you that the Word projects, and live accordingly. We read in our opening verse that you’re not in the flesh, but in the Spirit. That’s the declaration of God; that’s how He sees you.

Your recreated human spirit is perfected in Christ; so, what then? Galatians 5:16 states what you’re supposed to do and the result: “...Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.”

You’re to walk in the Spirit because you’re born into the realm of the Spirit; you live in the Spirit; that’s your life now! The reason some still find themselves struggling with unhealthy desires and habits is that they’re not walking in the consciousness of who they are in Christ; they’re not walking in the Spirit. How do you walk in the Spirit? It doesn’t mean floating in the air; it means walking in the light of God’s Word; walking in the light of who you are in Him.

Now that you’re born again, set your appetite on the things of the Spirit. If you find yourself lusting after or desiring the things of the world, you ought to say, “No, that’s not who I am; I’m the righteousness of God in Christ; my spirit is clean; I’m a new creature. I thirst and yearn after God and His Word only. My affection is set on things above, not on things in the earth.” Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for giving me the ability to comprehend who I am in Christ. I’m born of the Spirit and yielded to the Spirit, to do your will and walk in your light. My life is the expression and manifestation of your righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Romans 8:1-2; Romans 8:5-9; Galatians 5:25
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 11:1-30 & Genesis 36-37

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 9:21-31 & Job 1-2

#TALKINGSESSION

15TH JANUARY.

KINDLY DAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Precious Holy Spirit, I appreciate You, and acknowledge Your awesome power, presence, and grace in my life!

I am confident of a greater tomorrow, and a day-to-day life of ever-increasing glory because You’re the one taking me by the hand, and leading me to fulfil God’s perfect will for me. Thank You for perfecting all that concerns me.

I thank You for the Kingdom of God has been set up in my heart, thus, bringing into me, the life of glory. Hallelujah! I declare that my life is for Your glory, and I show forth Your virtues, excellence, perfections, and beauty.

The transcendent life of God and the supernatural effect of His righteousness are working vitally in my spirit, soul, and body!

I experience growth, development, progress, deliverance, prosperity, and health because I am walking in the reality of who I am in Christ, taking full advantage of His grace and awesome presence in my life.

I declare that there’s prosperity, progress, joy and increase in my life and in that of my loved ones. Through the power and influence of God’s Word in my life, victory, promotion, and success are my hallmarks, in the Name of Jesus! Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

DATE: WEDNESDAY, 15TH JANUARY, 2020.

THEME: THE MOURNERS.

MEMORISE:
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted. Matthew 5:4

READ: Amos 6:1 (KJV)

6 Woe to them that are at ease in Zion, and trust in the mountain of Samaria, which are named chief of the nations, to whom the house of Israel came!

To mourn is to be grieved by an occurrence. It means to be so concerned about something that deeply affects your emotions.

Jesus in our memory verse today is saying that mourners are blessed. Are you a mourner? Are you grieved by the state of things in this world or are you indifferent?

Sin is becoming normal in our world today and it is unthinkable that anyone will not mourn about this. Even the Church is now striving hard to be like the world.

Didn’t the Bible say “Be ye separate” (2 nd Corinthians 6:17)?

Do you mourn for the next generation? Social Media has exposed our children to all sorts of perversion these days and even teenagers are now well versed in sexual activities. Do you mourn that thousands are dying due to religious wars, and even little children are now being used as suicide bombers? Do you mourn for the state of things in this world? Psalm 34:18 has this to say:

“The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.”

If you are a mourner, what are you doing to make things better? How many souls have you preached to in the last one week? How many teenagers do you mentor, whether physically or virtually? Are you pursing a political position so that you can make a change in your own way?

At my age, I travel all over the world, trying to get as many people as I can to see the love of Jesus and accept Him into their lives. Today, I see many men of God, younger and stronger than I am, enjoying the comfort of their cities and the privileges of being the ‘man of God’ when souls are perishing!

I weep for this generation, not just because of those doing evil, but because of the indifference of Christians who should be making a change.

The encouragement is that Jesus said those of us who mourn will be comforted. I wish we could have more mourners in this generation.

Do not be one of those who are at ease in Zion.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, deliver this generation from the corruption of the devil in the mighty name of Jesus.

AUTHOR: Pastor E.A. Adeboye , the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Job 40-42,

HYMN 20: NEARER MY GOD TO THEE.

1 Nearer, my God, to Thee,
Nearer to Thee;
E’en though it be a cross
That raiseth me,
Still all my song shall be
Nearer, my God, to Thee,
Nearer, my God, to Thee,
Nearer to Thee.

2 Though, like a wanderer,
The sun gone down,
Darkness comes over me,
My rest a stone;
Yet in my dreams I’d be
Nearer, my God, to Thee,
Nearer, my God, to Thee,
Nearer to Thee.

3 There let me see the sight,
An open heaven;
All that Thou sendest me,
In mercy given;
Angels to beckon me
Nearer, my God, to Thee,
Nearer, my God, to Thee,
Nearer to Thee.

4 Then, with my waking thoughts
Bright with Thy praise,
Out of my stony griefs
Bethel I’ll raise,
So by my woes to be
Nearer, my God, to Thee,
Nearer, my God, to Thee,
Nearer to Thee.
*MORNING TEA☕*

*WEDNESDAY 15 JANUARY 2020?*

*THE REAL YOU⚓*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
Each time he said, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of *CHRIST* can work through me.
_*(2 Corinthians 12:9, NLT)*_

_*2 Corinthians 12:9 KJV*_
And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of *CHRIST* may rest upon me.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
We live in a society that stresses image. It’s easy to go through life trying to impress people, to show them that we’re strong, that we have it all together. It’s good to carry ourselves with confidence, but sometimes we have such a need to keep up our image that we put on a mask and start pretending. We can’t let someone see that we have weaknesses, that we’re struggling in areas, and we don’t have all the answers. But the Scripture says that if we go around wearing masks, GOD’s power is not going to show up. GOD won’t bless the ideal you, the pretend you, the future you; He’s looking for the real you.

Remember that there’s power in vulnerability. When you empty yourself out, GOD can fill you. But if you’re full of yourself - acting, pretending, keeping up your image - there’s no room for GOD. If you’ll humble yourself and get real, GOD will help you to grow.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY?*
“Father, thank You that I don’t have to hide my weaknesses or mask my shortcomings. Thank You that Your power goes to work in me when I get real and honest. I humbly admit that I don’t have it all together, but I’m glad You’re still working on me. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”
SEEDS OF DESTINY*

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR PAUL ENENCHE

WEDNESDAY 15 JANUARY 2020.

TOPIC: *DISTINCTION BY AUDACITY*

SCRIPTURE : 'And David spake to the men that stood by him, saying, What shall be done to the man that killeth this Philistine, and taketh away the reproach from Israel? for who is this uncircumcised Philistine, that he should defy the armies of the living God?'. 1 Samuel 17:26

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : Every Goliath is a set up to steer you up to your next level in life.

Daring what others dread simply means doing with boldness and courage what others avoid out of timidity and cowardice. It is facing what others fear.

Our anchor Scripture makes it clear: despite the many years of war experience King Saul and his Army Generals had, they were humiliated and humbled by Goliath because they dreaded him too much to dare him.

It took the fearlessness of a boy called David to face and eliminate the Goliath that others feared. While everyone avoided Goliath like a plague, David ran into Goliath in defence of the Name of the Lord and His people. And that fearless act did not only deliver the Israelites but changed David's level forever.

Please understand this: Every Goliath is a setup to steer you up to your next level in life; therefore, to avoid the Goliath is to forfeit the next level. *If your destiny must be outstanding, doing what others avoid must be your secret. To function like others, is to end like others*. The difference between the destiny of David and those of his brothers was in his determination to dare what they dreaded or avoided.

A wise man once said, 'If you will run in an opposite direction from other people, you will get opportunities that they will not get.'

Beloved, *do what others avoid in order to achieve what they cannot achieve.*

You shall make it, in Jesus Name.

REMEMBER THIS : "Every Goliath is a setup to steer you up to your next level in life."

*ASSIGNMENT (S)*

*1. Make up your mind to do what others avoid even when it is not be convenient.*
*2. Never join the crowd in the wrong direction.*
*3. Ask God at the place of prayer for the spirit of boldness to take audacious steps that can change your level.*

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE : "Workplace and Career Wisdom Part2."
PRAYER : Lord, Clothe me with the garment of boldness to dare what others dread in order to see the results they cannot see. Help me not to miss the opportunities responsible for my next level O Lord, in Jesus Name.

DAILY READING : Exodus 21-25

QUOTE: "You will not be rewarded by how similar you are to people. You will be rewarded by how unique you are as a person." Culled from '30 Secrets to the Top' by Dr Paul Enenche

AMAZING FACT : Your fingernails grow faster when you are cold.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION : Receive the impartation of that boldness of spirit to arrive at the next level in Jesus Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: WEDNESDAY 15TH JANUARY, 2020

TOPIC: I CANNOT BE EMBARRASSED IN 2020! - Part 2

BASIC SCRIPTURES: (2 KINGS 1:9-18; 2CORINTHIANS 5:20)

Vs 9 of today’s 1st Scripture (paraphrased) says: “And he (the brigade commander) spake unto him, ‘Thou man of God, the king hath said, ‘Come down.” What an insult! He was commanding ELIJAH to come down, meaning:

“I hereby command your DEMOTION.” He wanted to EMBARRASS and HUMILIATE the anointing! But he was in the wrong address and met the wrong candidate!

Ah! I decree today, any power planning your COME DOWN, instead of your CLIMB UP (ELEVATION) this year will suffer irreversible SHAME! They will be sent to a land of NO-RETURN!

In fact, the second army commander made a bigger mistake. In Vs. 11 he shouted: “O man of God, thus hath the king said, ‘Come down quickly.” He did not just say “COME DOWN,” he said: “LET IT BE VERY QUICK!”

Oh! It’s like DOUBLE INSULT UPON a bloody INJURY! Any power planning your QUICK DISGRACE shall suffer QUICK and INSTANT JUDGMENT because you are an AMBASSADOR that cannot be COMMANDED, manipulated OR EMBARRASSED by any means this year!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! Vs 12 says: “And answered and said unto them, ‘If I be a man of God, let fire come down from heaven, and consume thee and thy fifty.

And the fire of God came down from heaven, and consume him and his fifty.” Oh! That was a journey of NO-RETURN and those planning to EMBARRASS or RUBBISH you will go on a Journey of NO-RETURN in Jesus name! This year, the LORD, will show them that you are the APPLE of His eyes! He will watch over you this year to make sure that every EMBARRASSMENT passes over you!
As you sow your “EMBARRASSMENT MUST DIE SEED,” Heaven shall EMBARRASS your EMBARRASSMENT!

Pray now with “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-15” DAY 5 prayers on page 29, then never miss the WORLD ANOINTING ELÉVATION NIGHT at TBS, Lagos, on January 31st, 7pm.

Come with your identity card/picture and anything that represents the labour of your hands! That night, all satanic brigade commanders will die by FIRE! This is your year!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: When The Morning Comes…

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. I decree today: Oh you satanic brigade commanders or ANY POWER practicing divination and planning my COME DOWN; scatter! scatter! Scatter! in Jesus name.
3. I decree today: ANY ARROW sent to BRING ME DOWN QUICKLY this year; REVERSE! REVERSE! Return to sender in the 12 months of this year in Jesus name.
4. If I be a child of God, let FIRE CONSUME every EMBARRASSMENT plan this year in Jesus name. Lord, ELEVATE me again and again and again in Jesus name.
5. Pray the “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-15” prayers as directed above.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (GEN. 47-50)
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {Jan ~June, 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

TOPIC: PROVOKE GOD NOT TO ANGER
Read Deuteronomy 9:19-22

19. For I was afraid of the anger and hot displeasure, wherewith the Lord was wroth against you to destroy you. But the Lord hearkened unto me at that time also.
20. And the Lord was very angry with Aaron to have destroyed him: and I prayed for Aaron also the same time.
21. And I took your sin, the calf which ye had made, and burnt it with fire, and stamped it, and ground it very small, even until it was as small as dust: and I cast the dust thereof into the brook that descended out of the mount.
22. And at Taberah, and at Massah, and at Kibrothhattaavah, ye provoked the Lord to wrath.
MEMORISE: O Lord, correct me, but with justice; not in Your anger, lest You bring me to nothing (Jeremiah 10:24)

EXPOSITION

What we should be praying for is to enjoy goodness and loving-kindness of God in our lives. No one can experience God's anger and still remains the same. In most occasions, God's wrath goes with calamity and scars. 

David understood God's character, and said, 'When with rebukes You correct man of iniquity, You make his beauty melt away like a moth; surely every man is vapor' (Psa. 39:11). This is no wonder David prayed the prayer everyone of us should be praying every time, with caution: 'O Lord, do not rebuke me in Your anger, nor chasten me in Your hot displeasure' (Psa. 6:1; 38:1).

We should do away with anything that can provoke God to anger. God loved Israel and He always took good care of them as the apple of His eyes. Nevertheless, whenever they provoked Him to anger, He chastened them. Today, we should stop abusing the grace we have in Christ by living our lives carelessly. God still chastens any of His children who takes Him for granted.

Anything that is not of faith provokes God to anger (Rom. 14:23). 'Also at Taberah and Massah and Kibroth Hattaavah you provoked the Lord to wrath (Deut. 9:22). Israel murmured against God without a cause in Taberah, and in Massah, they tested God for lack of water. In Kibroth Hattaavah, they tested God in their heart by asking for the food of their fancy. Their lack of faith pitched them against God.

Learn to develop the measure of faith to walk with God, to obey and keep His commandments, in order not to provoke Him to anger.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Cause me, O Lord, not to provoke You to anger with my lifestyle.
2. Lord, help me to maintain godliness and contentment, in order not to provoke You to anger.
3. Lord, help Your Church and save us from the attitudes that cause You to be angry with us, so that the ungodly would not be given chance to profane Your name on our account.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Genesis 31 - 32 & Matthew 15
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM