The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 14th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY 14TH JANUARY.

HE NOURISHES AND CHERISHES YOU

For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church (Ephesians 5:29).

The Lord Jesus, in John 10:11 & 14, said, “I am the good shepherd….” The Greek word for “shepherd” is “poimēn” and it means “Pastor”; one that’s called of God to nourish, carefully protect and cherish the flock. This is what Jesus does to the Church; He nourishes and cherishes it. The Apostle Paul implied this in his Spirit-inspired admonition in our theme verse.

How does the Lord nourish the Church? He does it through the ministry of the Word! It brings to mind something the Lord said to me while in prayer many years ago. He said, “Feed my sheep.” While I was still pondering on the statement, He said it again. At this time, tears flowed freely down my eyes, because I knew what He meant. He wanted me to teach the Word; and I’ve been at it ever since.

What the Lord said to me back then parallels His encounter with Peter in John 21:17. After asking Peter three consecutive times, “Do you love me?” and Peter answered in the affirmative, He said to him, “Feed my sheep.” He was telling Peter to feed them with the Word. The Word is food for the spirit, and anyone who dares to believe and receive the Word is nourished, built up, and sustained in the victorious life.

In Acts 20:32, the Spirit writes, “And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.”

The Church is very important to the Lord. The Bible says “...we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones” (Ephesians 5:30). We’re one with Him. And through the ministry of the Word, He sustains, energizes, strengthens and prepares us for His soon return: “That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish” (Ephesians 5:26-27).

Even now, the Lord is nourishing you as you study this devotional. He’s doing something to your spirit; He’s invigorating and vitalizing you through and through, because He cherishes you. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for your Word that builds me up and positions me on the right course in life. I’m completely given to the ministry of the Word in study and meditation, and therefore, nurtured, edified, developed and sustained in the victorious life. I walk in divine health, prosperity, and enjoy unprecedented increase in every area of my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Acts 20:32; Ezekiel 34:14-15; 2 Timothy 3:15-17
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 10:24-42 & Genesis 34-35

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 9:10-20 & Esther 9-10

#TALKINGSESSION

14TH JANUARY.

KINDLY DAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for granting me wisdom in my spirit, thus making me a master in life. Christ is my wisdom, and I have insight into reality: all things are made manifest to me by the true light of God’s Word.

I thank You for granting me the Spirit of wisdom and revelation to know You more and more, with my understanding enlightened for the precision and accuracy of the Spirit at all times. I walk in the light, as He is in the light.

I walk in glory, strength, victory, and righteousness today. My life is the manifestation of the wisdom and grace of God! I am what God says I am.

My faith is producing undeniable results; I prevail over every challenging situation because the greater One lives in me, and I am strong in Him, and in the power of His might, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 14TH JANUARY 2020

THEME: THE POOR IN SPIRIT.

MEMORISE:

Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 5:3

READ: Psalm 42:1-2

As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God.

2 My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God?

To be poor in Spirit does not mean to lack Spirituality as many people think. Being poor is a state of mind. When a person is poor in Spirit, the fellow is hungry for the Spirit of God. Our memory verse says:

“Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.”

To be poor in Spirit means that no matter how much you have grown spiritually, you still pant and yearn for more of God’s Spirit in you. Some people attain certain spiritual heights and begin to call themselves spiritual giants. The moment you start feeling like a giant in the things of God, your decline begins. Once I prayed for thirty-six hours non-stop, taking only bathroom breaks. I was feeling very good, believing that I had attained a great height spiritually. The next week, God arranged for me to hear of someone who prayed for thirty-two days non-stop. I was humbled. No matter how much you have done, you must still see yourself as a spiritual baby. Only babies depend *on* their parents for food; once you are a spiritual adult, then you are telling God “Don’t worry, Lord, I can take care of myself” and He will leave you.

Those who are not poor in Spirit enter into the trap of the devil. I remember visiting a country once and my host told me about a great man of God who came to minister sometime in the past. He said the power of God manifested mightily at the crusade so much so that dead persons kilometers away from the programme venue were raised and the sick were healed. Unfortunately, this man of God relaxed and stopped recharging his spiritual batteries. His end was not good at all.

You should be panting for His word and presence more than ever before. If you are not growing, then you are dying. If you used to come early to Church but now go late, your hunger for Him has reduced. If you used to pray one hour every day when you became born again and you still do same now, where is your growth? You need to get hungry for God.

ACTION POINT:

Reflect deeply and write down ways in which your hunger for God has waned. Begin to make amends from today.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Job 40-42

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 20: NEARER MY GOD TO THEE.
Nearer my God to Thee, Nearer to Thee!
E'en tho' it be a cross that raiseth me;
Still all my song shall be,
Nearer my God, to Thee,
Nearer my God, to Thee,
Nearer to Thee.

Tho' like a wanderer,
The sun gone down, darkness be over me,
My rest a stone, yet in my dreams I'd be,
Nearer my God, to Thee,
Nearer my God, to Thee,
Nearer to Thee.

Then let the way appear, steps up to heaven;
All that Thou sendest me,
In mercy given; angels to beckon me,
Nearer my God, to Thee,
Nearer my God, to Thee,
Nearer to Thee.

Then, with my waking thoughts, bright with Thy praise,
Out of my stony griefs, Bethel I'll raise;
So by my woes to be,
Nearer my God, to Thee,
Nearer my God, to Thee,
Nearer to Thee.

Or, if on joyful wing, cleaving the sky,
Sun, moon and stars forgot, upwards I fly,
Still all my song shall be,
Nearer my God, to Thee,
Nearer my God, to Thee,
Nearer to Thee...
RESTORATION TODAY
TUESDAY, JANUARY 14 2020

THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
Gen. 19, Job 22, Matt. 10:26-11:1.

TRUSTING GOD
“Trust In the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths.” Proverbs 3:5-6.

Each of us has goals, dreams and ideas of what we want our future to look like. But what happens when those things don’t happen when we wish them to? It’s really easy to love God when things are going just the way we want. But what happens when things don’t work out the way we want? Does our faith, love, and trust in God decrease? Or does it stand strong, trusting that He makes all things beautiful in His own time?

Sometimes, God will contradict our expectations for our own benefit. I think we sometimes forget that God is all powerful, all knowing, and all capable. He isn’t just God sometimes, but always. As humans, we naturally feel let down when things don’t go the way we want. But when did God ever promise to fulfill all our desires according to our time? He didn’t.

God’s promises are fulfilled in His time, His way, and for His purpose. And until we can let go and allow God’s timing to reign number one in our lives, our relationship with Him is nothing more than shallow and transactional. It’s time to put your trust in the only one you can always count on. It’s time to let go and let God be God. Trust in Him.

ACTION POINT
?? Sing a song that reminds you to put your trust in God today.

SCRIPTURES
Proverbs 22:19; Job 13:15; Psalm 37:3, 5, 7.

PRAYER POINTS
1. Father, help me to always trust in Your timing in the name of Jesus;
2. Lord, give me the grace to always trust You like Abraham did in the name of Jesus;
3. Lord, make my life a testimony to encourage others to put their trust in You in the name of Jesus.
*SEEDS OF DESTINY.*

14-01-2020

TOPIC: *THE DANGER OF WRONG FELLOWSHIP*

SCRIPTURE : "Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?".
1 Corinthians 6:14

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : To mingle wrongly is to struggle eternally; to dine with the wrong company is to die with the wrong company.

Fellowship is a friendly association, especially with people who share the same or similar interest. The wrong fellowship is one that has the potential to corrupt a person and prevent them from fulfilling their God-ordained destinies.

Please understand this: *The greatest undoing of anybody is fellowshipping or mingling with the wrong people*; you can’t mingle wrongly and escape struggles in life. If you are an eagle, then mingle with eagles; avoid the fellowship of vultures because vultures eat corruption but eagles do not taste corruption. If you are a lion, what are you doing in the company of hyenas? Hyenas eat rotten meat but lions do not eat anything that is rotten.

It was by fellowshipping with the wrong friend (Jonadab) that Amnon ruined his destiny and lost his life eternally on the account of wrong advice. (2 Samuel 13:1-29).

Beloved, *"your company determines your destiny; to mingle wrongly is to struggle eternally; who you follow determines what follows you." To dine with the wrong company is to die with the wrong company.*

My counsel is, *avoid the wrong association in much the same you would avoid cancer.* Anybody who is not going in your direction does not deserve your association. Friendship is not by force but by choice. *Love is a command but friendship is a choice; you are to love liberally but relate carefully and selectively.*

But you shall not be a victim, in Jesus’ Name.
REMEMBER THIS : "To mingle wrongly is to struggle eternally; to dine with the wrong company is to die with the wrong company."

*ASSIGNMENT (S)*

*1. Disconnect from any person whose influence makes you compromise your integrity with God.*
*2. Make it a daily prayer schedule for God to bring the right people into your life.*

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE : "Maintaining Spiritual Intensity".
PRAYER : Lord, disconnect me from any wrong association I entered into knowingly or unknowingly. I refuse to allow the wrong fellowship ruin my destiny O Lord, in Jesus’ Name

DAILY READING : Exodus 16-20

QUOTE: "Your association can either frustrate your destruction and facilitate your preservation or frustrates your preservation and facilitates your destruction". Culled from "22 laws of life volume 1" by Dr Paul Enenche

AMAZING FACT : A person’s brain uses 10 watts of energy to think, and does not feel pain.
DON'T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Power *Communion Service tomorrow* with your friends and loved ones for the preservation of your lives and destinies by *5:30pm at the Glory Dome, "the Lord’s Garden," Airport Road, Abuja.* God bless you as you come.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION : The grace to identify and disconnect from the wrong company is released on you now in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: TUESDAY 14TH JANUARY, 2020*

*TOPIC: I CANNOT BE EMBARRASSED IN 2020! - Part 1*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: JOB 22:21-30; 1CORINTHIANS 5:20*

In 2018, Robyn Rihanna Fenty, a citizen of Barbados was given the title: “Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary,” by the government of Barbados for her local and international contribution in flagging the flag of Barbados. The word, “PLENIPOTENTIARY” actually means “a person and especially a diplomatic agent invested with full power to transact business.” And the Holy Ghost wants you to know that ONE OF THE SECRETS OF ELEVATION and avoiding SHOCKING EMBARRASSMENT is to know who you are! Don’t let your enemies DEFINE YOU or ask you questions like, “WHO ARE YOU?

KNOW WHO YOU ARE as the year begins! 2 Corinthians 5:20 says that YOU ARE AN AMBASSADOR FOR CHRIST! You were ELEVATED on the day you got BORN AGAIN from just being a CHILD OF GOD to an AMBASSADOR FOR CHRIST! 

The difference is that the devil can mess around with just any child of God who lives like a baby in the LORD! But AMBASSADORS are those who have grown from just being a CHILD, into being a SON with full AUTHORITY to represent the kingdom. An AMBASSADOR cannot be messed around with! They enjoy certain rights which ordinary Citizens do not enjoy! And that’s who you are! Yes! The word ‘AMBASSADOR’ is one of the fastest routes away from SHAME and RUBBISH!

This is because AMBASSADORS have WIDE IMMUNITY from arrest, molestation or prosecution! Jehovah God has ordained you as His AMBASSADOR on planet earth with FULL POWER and AUTHORITY to transact the business of your destiny. *This year 2020 and in this 21-day fasting programme, He is sending me to announce to you that YOU ARE MOVING FROM EMBARRASSMENT to ELEVATION!* The powers that MOLESTED YOU IN THE PAST WILL BE ARRESTED AND HANDCUFFED THIS YEAR; you will be their “WATERLOO” and DISGRACE LAND…! (To be continued tomorrow). 

*Pray now with, “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-15” DAY 4 prayers on page 29, then never miss the WORLD ANOINTING ELEVATION NIGHT at TBS, Lagos, on January 31st, 7pm.*

It will be an UNFORGETTABLE experience! Come with your picture and anything that represents the labour of your hands! I am commanded to anoint your hands and feet that night! *Sow your, “NO MORE EMBARRASSMENT” SEED* and pray the PROPHETIC PRAYER PSALMS that will be sent to you! This is your year!

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take any song of victory as led.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. I am an AMBASSADOR and I carry authority to represent heaven this year! I cannot be BROUGHT DOWN or rubbished this year! I am an answer to this generation and I shall see answers this year in Jesus name.
3. REFUSE to see myself as an EMBARRASSMENT, I AM AN AMBASSADOR in Jesus name.
4. Pray about today seriously now and any other issue(s) affecting your peace!
5. *Pray the “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-15” Prayers now as directed above.*

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: GENESIS 43-46*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (C
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Tuesday, January 14, 2020.

HISTORY WILL PROVE YOUR IDENTITY

Luke 7:1-7 Now when he had ended all his sayings in the audience of the people, he entered into Capernaum.

And a certain centurion's servant, who was dear unto him, was sick, and ready to die.
And when he heard of Jesus, he sent unto him the elders of the Jews, beseeching him that he would come and heal his servant.

And when they came to Jesus, they besought him instantly, saying, That he was worthy for whom he should do this:
For he loveth our nation, and he hath built us a synagogue.

Then Jesus went with them. And when he was now not far from the house, the centurion sent friends to him, saying unto him, Lord, trouble not thyself: for I am not worthy that thou shouldest enter under my roof:

Wherefore neither thought I myself worthy to come unto thee: but say in a word, and my servant shall be healed.

MEMORISE:

For he loves our nation, and has built us a synagogue (Luke 7:5)

EXPOSITION

This life moves in a circle. What goes around comes around. The outcome of whatever a man does, whether good or bad, today, will surely be revealed tomorrow (Lk. 8:17). People are watching whatever you are doing now, and history will tell it, soonest.

The wise say, "Take care of your character; God will take care of your reputation." Your character is who you are and not what people are saying about you (your reputation). You determine how you will live your life, and how you live your life, determines what people would rightly say about you.

That centurion whose servant was sick, sought Jesus' intervention in the situation, but obviously was not an acquaintance of Jesus. No sooner had he asked the elders of the Jews to speak on his behalf to Jesus than the elders began to earnestly entreat Jesus to help him. 

They convinced the Lord that the man deserved His attention (Lk. 7:4). When no one asked them, they quickly brought into remembrance all the centurion had done for them with a view to convincing Jesus to do something about his case (v. 5). Help people to get what they need, and you would remain in their memory for life.

Jesus was able to know who this man was, judging by the way the elders presented his case before Him. Jesus could not but help find solution to his problem. What people are saying about you today is determined by the way you have been living your life in the past. If you do not want a bad report, or an unfavourable commentary about you tomorrow, change the way you live your life today, because history will tell who you are. Learn to be a practising Christian.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Give me the capacity, O Lord, to live my life for You and humanity.
2. Lord, help me not to be a disappointment to You and my generation, in terms of being genuinely charitable with the little or great You accord me.
3. Lord, open the understanding of the rich people in our societies to remember the poor and the needy.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Genesis 30 & Matthew 14

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM