The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 13th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY 13TH JANUARY.

SET YOUR MIND ON SPIRITUAL THINGS.

Set your AFFECTION on things above, not on things on the earth (Colossians 3:2).

Even though “affection” is quite a good and strong rendering in the verse above, the Greek word, “phroneo” is a little more practical. It means to set your mind or your thinking; an activity of the mind; how your mind works. It originates from two words; one meaning, “To reign in,” like you say, “I’ve got to reign this fellow in”; that is, to bring him under control. The second word means, “To block in or fence in.”

Thus, the admonition to set your affection on things above means to have control on your mind and consciously set your thinking on spiritual things. Remember that the things you think about are the things that will control your actions.

For example, you may have been wrestling with certain habits; habits that affect the way you serve and live for the Lord; habits that reduce your effectiveness and efficiency. You might have prayed about it, yet, nothing seemed to have changed. It’s not so much about prayer as it’s about the use of your mind! Your mind is a very powerful machine; you can twist or control it any way you choose. So, what you must do is to first, consciously refuse to think on those things you know aren’t wholesome, and deliberately focus your mind on the Word.

Practise exercising your mind through conscious thought. If, for whatever reason, an unwholesome thought comes to you, say, “No,” and then, switch your mind to something excellent; to the Word. Don’t be surprised if such thoughts creep in again; resist it and repeat the process. James 4:7 says “…Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.” God knows what’s in the devil, and He tells us if we resist him, he’ll flee; that’s got to be the necessary result!

Exercise your mind to develop a liking for spiritual things; exercise your interests in the things of God. Attend church services. Study and meditate on the Word. Maintain a robust prayer schedule. Win souls. These are spiritual activities to consciously engage in, in training yourself to “reign-in” your outward man! Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I consciously exercise my mind to focus on the spiritual realities of the Word, and project myself to greater levels of success, prosperity and victory. By the power of the Spirit, I cast off worthless and unproductive thoughts, and use my mind correctly to picture the glorious and victorious life that I have in Christ. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things [are] honest, whatsoever things [are] just, whatsoever things [are] pure, whatsoever things [are] lovely, whatsoever things [are] of good report; if [there be] any virtue, and if [there be] any praise, think on these things.

Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what [is] that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 10:1-23 & Genesis 31-33

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Acts 9:1-9 & Esther 7-8

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

13TH JANUARY.

I affirm that this is my year of perfection! My spirit is receptive to the Word, and I know that my tomorrow is greater than my today because the path of the just is as a shining light that shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day.

My mind is anointed to dwell on excellent thoughts and I have an inward guide. I am always inspired by the Word, to think on things that are true, honest, just, pure, lovely, and of good report.

The Word of God is building my faith strong and exposing me to the realities of the Kingdom. My faith will never fail nor stand on the wisdom of men but on the Word of God.

I choose to walk by faith and not by sensory perceptions! With my spirit, I take a hold of my inheritance in Christ, walking in divine health, prosperity, favour, and victory.

My life only goes in the upward and forward direction because the Father has chosen and ordained me to be productive in all aspects of my life! My mind is anointed for excellence and supernatural accomplishment! The eyes of my spirit are enlightened to see the right opportunities and I am well positioned to eat of the good of the land.

I know what to do; I know when to do what to do; and I know how to do what to do, through the guidance and light that I have received from the Holy Spirit and the Word.

I make progress; win every day by the power of the Spirit which is at work in me mightily. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 13TH JANUARY 2020

THEME: TRUST GOD ALONE.

MEMORISE:

Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD. Jeremiah 17:5

READ: Jeremiah 17:5-8

5 Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.

6 For he shall be like the heath in the desert, and shall not see when good cometh; but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, in a salt land and not inhabited.

7 Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.

8 For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.

Anyone who puts his trust in people is bound to get disappointed. People are often unpredictable and not always in control of their own feelings. No matter how much integrity a person has built up, certain situations may make it impossible for such a person to do as they earlier promised. This is one leaason I learnt the hard way, especially when I became the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God.

Another reason it is difficult to trust people is that a lot of people are not really who they portray themselves to be, in the little time that I have spent on this earth, I have come across many great pretenders who pretend so well that if not for the Holy Spirit, you can never know who they truly are on the inside.

Thus, the Bible says in Psalm 118:8:
“It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.”

Believe me, no one can be trusted except God. You think your Special Assistant can be trusted? Wait until things begin to get heated up and you would see another side of that same loyal servant. I laugh when I see wealthy men who put so much trust in their bodyguards. How much can you pay a man with a family at home for him to take a bullet for you? You trust your accountant with your money? Fine, but let’s pray the fellow never disappoints you.

Our God is a jealous God and the moment He sees that you trust someone so much, He finds a way to reveal the weakness of the fellow and then you realize that the person cannot be trusted. Instead of trusting people, trust the grace of God on their lives. This way, you acknowledge that the only way they would not misbehave is by the grace of God. When God sees that you recognize it is only by His grace that a fellow will not disappoint you, then He will make that grace available. Put your trust in God alone.

ACTION POINT:

Trust the grace of God on people and not the people themselves. God alone is trustworthy.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Job 35-37

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 29: WHAT A FRIEND WE HAVE IN JESUS.

1. What a friend we have in Jesus,
All our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer!
Oh, what peace we often forfeit,
Oh, what needless pain we bear,
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer!

2. Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged—
Take it to the Lord in prayer.
Can we find a friend so faithful,
Who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness;

3. Are we weak and heavy-laden,
Cumbered with a load of care?
Precious Savior, still our refuge—
Do thy friends despise, forsake thee?
Take it to the Lord in prayer!
In His arms He’ll take and shield thee,
Thou wilt find a solace there.

4. Blessed Savior, Thou hast promised
Thou wilt all our burdens bear;
May we ever, Lord, be bringing
All to Thee in earnest prayer.
Soon in glory bright, unclouded,
There will be no need for prayer—
Rapture, praise, and endless worship
Will be our sweet portion there.
SEED OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

TOPIC: THE NECESSITY OF PLANNING

13 January 2020

Vision alone is not enough; it is when vision marries planning that it delivers results.

SCRIPTURE: Then God said, “Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters." Thus God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament” Genesis 1:7-8

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Vision alone is not enough; it is when vision marries planning that it delivers results.

A plan is specifically a well-defined course of action. It is a detailed arrangement of what a person wants to achieve and how they intend to achieve it. It has been said, that ‘those who failed to plan have planned to fail.’

The truth is, anytime you see a planless person you are face-to-face with a failure in the making. Ambition or vision alone is not enough; it is when vision marries planning that it delivers results.
Now, what is the necessity of Planning?

A major necessity of planning is that planning breaks down vision into achievable goals and targets. For instance, a person may say, ‘I am trusting God for my business to grow up to a million dollars earning a year, so I should be able to earn this a week, which means I have to work on this and that per day.’ That is planning! Many times, a vision maybe too vast; when you look at what God said or what is in your mind, they may be very broad, so there must be the taking of steps in order to reach that destination. Thus, planning is the tool used in actualizing vision.

Beloved, if you must reach the top, then planning must be in view. You shall make it, in Jesus’ Name.
REMEMBER THIS: Vision alone is not enough; it is when vision marries planning that it delivers results.

ASSIGNMENT (S):

1. Be given to planning: Plan your life; plan your day; plan your week; plan your month, plan your year
2. Always commit your plans into the hands of God.
For Further Understanding, Get This Message.
Fulfilling and Birthing Vision part 3.
PRAYER: Lord, deliver me from random existence. I refuse to live by chance. Help me to be given to planning in order to experience greater results in life, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

QUOTE: A vision is what is ahead of you that keeps you going. Culled from 15 Kingdom Strategies for Survival by Dr Paul Enenche

AMAZING FACT: While humans sleep they can’t smell anything, even really, really bad or potent smells.

DAILY READING: Exodus 11-15

DON'T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Healing and Deliverance Service tomorrow by 9:00am at the Glory Dome. Invite someone. God bless you as you do so.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: The grace to plan effectively is released upon you now in Jesus’ Name.
*MORNING TEA☕*

*MONDAY 13 JANUARY 2020?*

*WHAT IS FILLING YOUR MIND?⚓*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
A wise person is hungry for knowledge, while the fool feeds on trash.
_*(Proverbs 15:14, NLT)*_

_*Proverbs 15:14 KJV*_
The heart of him that hath understanding seeketh knowledge: but the mouth of fools feedeth on foolishness.

*TODAY’S WORD?*

Our eyes and ears are the gateway to our soul. What we watch and listen to and who we associate with are constantly feeding us. If you watch things that are unwholesome, listen to things that drag you down, and associate with people who are negative and gossips, you are feeding your inner man trash. You can’t be strong in the *LORD* and become all GOD created you to be with a diet like that. You are what you eat.

Today more than ever, we have the opportunity to feed on wrong things. There are hundreds of channels on television, countless websites on the Internet and smartphones, music, movies, and video games trying to influence us. Take inventory of what you are watching and listening to. What kind of values is it portraying? Is it wholesome, inspiring you to be better, and building you up? If not, make the necessary changes. Don’t fill your mind and spirit with trash.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY?*
“Father, thank You for providing me with Your Word as well as such an abundance of anointed messages, praise music, great books and devotionals to feed my soul. Help me to be wise and disciplined to only watch and listen to what inspires me to be better. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: MONDAY 13TH JANUARY, 2020*

*TOPIC: THE INCREDIBLE GOD OF SPEED – AFTER ELEVEN YEARS*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 107:23-43*

I got this FIRE BULLET last year 2019 and it will encourage you! It shows that the God you serve is ‘He that setteth the poor on high from affliction, and maketh him families like a flock” (Psalm Psalm 107:41). HE IS A FAMILY MAKER! Thank you LORD Jesus for more mighty things You will do this year. “Dear Bishop, I want to fulfill my vow by testifying to the glory of Our OVERDO GOD. I took part in the 21-day fast for this year (2019), and I prayed that He (Our OVERDO GOD) should give me my own wedding ring. I sowed a small seed and my Psalm was given to me which I prayed with.

God crowned my head with honour and re- laid my foundation with precious stones. What we could not do in 11 years. He did in His own way and time. ALL marriage rites were completed within 6 months (24/04; 16/06 and 14/9) respectively this year (2019). Indeed it is my year of story PSALM 107:23-43 to GLORY. My year of showcasing God’s mercies. God is INCREDIBLE! We’ve set new records in our various families. Thank YOU FATHER! My name has changed from Miss to MRS. God is FAITHFUL- ” Wow! The incredible God! My prayer is that you will receive GRACE to obey every PROPHETIC INSTRUCTION given in this booklet. I am dust and the least of all men, but the HAND of the LORD in my will make a difference in that DELAYED ANSWER battle to your prayers!

The God who ordered me to DROP PHARMACY will not allow you to end up in shame! EACH YEAR, He gives me the focus/theme of the anointing night 10 MONTHS AHEAD (February every year). She wrote that last year was indeed her “STORY TO GLORY YEAR.” You will testify that INDEED, this year has been your UNCOMMON ELEVATION year! You will be ELEVATED BEYOND YOUR IMAGINATION! She sowed a seed during the fasting programme and PRAYED THE PSALMS that were sent! 

Even if you or your wife are sent the SAME PSALM, it is not a mistake! I am led to pick these PSALMS to send out and the LORD has done GREAT things through praying these PROPHETIC PSALMS! Do all you can never to miss the last ANOINTING NIGHT of this fasting programme!

*I was ordered by my “3 FRIENDS” (the TRINITY) to anoint your feet and hands that night!* I see DELAY YOKES BREAKING! What she could not get done in 11 years was done in 6 months! This is DIVINE ACCELERATION and that same GRACE will locate your 2020 fasting prayers and your destiny this year! *This year you will be walking when others are crawling! You will run when others are walking and you will be flying when others are running!* This year like Daniel, you will outrun and outshine your competitors (Daniel 6:1-3). Aha! *You will overtake every overtaker and silence the silencer! What is taking others 20 years will take you 20 days!*

She wrote in her testimony above: “We’ve set new records in our various families.” *This year, the LORD will use you to re-write your family history for good and your God will make you a RECORD BREAKER!* Yes! This is your year!

SOW YOUR CHARITY SEED INTO THIS BANKS:
1 OUR DAILY MANNA: 0536832754
GUARANTEE TRUST BANK (GTB).
2 OUR DAILY MANNA: 0545803358 GUARANTEE TRUST BANK (GTB).
*TODAY’S FASTING PRAYERS-SEE page 21 OF “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 15” booklet.*

*PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Blessed assurance…*
1. In your own word, pray over today’s word as led now.
2. Thou INCREDIBLE GOD, do the incredible and do what will make men dance with me and declare: “THIS IS INCREDIBLE!”
3. Lord, arresting and obstructing powers are stopped.
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: GENESIS 40-42*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER_

*Song 3. Blessed Assurance*

1. Blessed assurance; Jesus is mine!
Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine!
Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
born of his spirit, washed in his blood.

*Refrain:*

_This is my story, this my song,_
_Praising my savior all the day long;_
_This is my story, this is my song,_
_Praising my savior all the day long._

2. Perfect submission, perfect delight,
Visions of rapture now burst on my sight;
Angels descending bring from above
Echoes of mercy, whispers of love.

3. Perfect submission, all is at rest,
I in my savior and happy and blest;
Watching and waiting, looking above,
Filled with his goodness, lost in his love.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM