The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 12th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY 12TH JANUARY.

HIS INCORRUPTIBLE LIFE IN YOU

…Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body (2 Corinthians 4:10).

Through the Gospel, God has brought life and immortality to light (2 Timothy 1:10), and He wants that life to be manifested in our physical bodies. Think about that: His invincible life manifested in your physical body! This is what makes the Christian a superman.

Recall the experience of Paul on the island of Malta in Acts 28. He was bitten by a venomous viper, but he wasn’t hurt; he didn’t shout or try to cast out the poison. He didn’t even pray or quickly recite some confession. He simply continued what he was doing as though nothing happened. The onlookers were perplexed as they had expected Paul to swell and suddenly drop dead as a result of the venom. But when that didn’t happen, they concluded he was a god (Acts 28:6).

Paul knew he had the incorruptible life of Christ manifested in his physical body. That life came in the salvation package. Therefore, in your life, be fearless; you can’t be poisoned or killed, because of the divine life in you. You might ask, “What am I going to do to live this kind of life?” Just as you didn’t have to do anything to live the human life, you don’t have to “do something” to be what God has already made you.

The Bible says, “Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us…” (Titus 3:5). Ephesians 2:8-9 says, “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.” The divine life in you came at no extra cost; if you have Jesus, you have it (1 John 5:11-12). What you need is the awareness, the consciousness of your identity in Him, and His incorruptible life in you. Glory to His Name forever!

CONFESSION

The supernatural, immortal and incorruptible life of Christ is at work in me; therefore, I live above sickness, disease and all the depravities that affect the human nature. I’m an associate of the God-kind, manifesting the glory and virtues of divinity, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 John 5:11-13; Romans 8:11
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 9:18-38 & Genesis 29-30

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 8:26-40 & Esther 5-6

#TALKINGSESSION

12TH JANUARY.

KINDLY DAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Blessed Heavenly Father, I exalt and worship You for Your great love, grace, and power in my life! Thank You for bringing me into a life of peace and joy in the Holy Ghost! I thank You for your overflowing springs of joy that emanate from the innermost part of my being. Irrespective of the situations and circumstances,

I rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory, knowing that all things work together for my good! Thank You for guiding me through Your Word, and the Holy Spirit, to know and walk in Your perfect will for me.

I am filled with Your wisdom to do excellently in all my endeavors. Christ has been made unto me wisdom and that wisdom causes me to walk in the will of God, and fulfill my destiny in Christ.

I am walking worthy of the Lord, pleasing Him in all things. I am in Christ; thus, I am in charge! I function excellently through the power of the Holy Spirit, who lives in me and pilots me from glory to glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 12TH JANUARY 2020

THEME: WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET.

MEMORISE:

For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever. Genesis 13:15

READ: Genesis 13:14-18

14 And the LORD said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward:

15 For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever.

16 And I will make thy seed as the dust of the earth: so that if a man can number the dust of the earth, then shall thy seed also be numbered.

17 Arise, walk through the land in the length of it and in the breadth of it; for I will give it unto thee.

18 Then Abram removed his tent, and came and dwelt in the plain of Mamre, which is in Hebron, and built there an altar unto the LORD.

Years ago, I had some work to do abroad. I finished three days ahead of schedule, but my flight booking was the kind that could not be changed, so I had to wait for the next three days. I however had a challenge: I had run out of money but wanted to buy some books and tapes. So, I told God “Lord, it would be nice if I could get E50.” Before long the phone rang. Although it was a wrong number the fellow called, we got talking. When he discovered I was Pastor Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, he called his brother and within the next few hours, they were at my place. When they were leaving, they gave me E50.

I said “Lord, if I had known I would be that easy to get E50, I would have asked for another E50.” Shortly after that, I heard a knock on the door and when I got there, I met an envelope with E50 and a note from a rich man who had never given me anything before, saying “I just felt like giving you E50.” So again, I said, “Lord, I I had known it would be this easy to get another E50, I would have asked for more E50 more.” Before long, another E50 came and then I became afraid. Recently, God reminded me of this story and told me “If I could provide E50 so easily, why didn’t you ask for E5,000,000?” I realized the how I had seriously short-changed myself.

Oftentimes when you are celebrating the things that you have, God looks at you, wishing you had envisioned more. I remember thanking God for the old auditorium and calling it a lifetime achievement. He shut me up and said “That is the children auditorium.” Today, we are in a 3km by 3km auditorium by His grace and we are just starting. Beloved, no matter how blessed you are, God has more for you, if only your mind can believe it. 1 Corinthians 2:9 says:

“But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.”

ACTION POINT:

Write down your goals for this year, then scale them up by at least 100%. Present then to God and tell Him “Lord, this is what I want.”

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Job 32-34

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 18: MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE.
1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire!

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Savior, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Oh, bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul!
*MORNING TEA☕*

*SUNDAY 12 JANUARY 2020?*

*KEEP YOUR ANCHOR DOWN⚓*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure…
_*(Hebrews 6:19, NIV)*_

_*Hebrews 6:19 KJV*_
Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast...

*TODAY’S WORD?*
What keeps your soul in the right place and causes you to overcome challenges and reach your dreams is being anchored to hope. When you’re anchored to hope, nothing you face can move you because you know GOD is still on the throne. The winds, the waves, and the dark storms of life may come, but you’re not worried. You have your anchor down.

Today there will be something that tries to get you to pull up your anchor - a bad break, a delay, a disappointment. If you pull it up, you’ll drift over into doubt, discouragement, and self-pity. Don’t put your hope in your circumstances; they may not work out the way you want. Don’t put your hope in people; they may let you down. Don’t put your hope in your career; things may change. Put your hope in the GOD who spoke worlds into existence. When you hope in Him, the Scripture says you’ll never be disappointed.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY?*
“Father, thank You that my hope and faith can be firmly and securely anchored in You. Thank You that the winds and waves that I face today cannot move me because I know that You are on the throne. Help me to keep my anchor down. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”
*SEEDS OF DESTINY* 

- 2020-01-12

TOPIC: *FROM COMMOTION TO PROMOTION*

SCRIPTURE : "Thy servant slew both the lion and the bear: and this uncircumcised Philistine shall be as one of them, seeing he hath defied the armies of the living God". 1 Samuel 17:36

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : God will not allow what will collapse you to confront you; He won’t allow what will finish you to face you.

It is confirmed that we are in a generation with so much commotion, challenges and confrontations. Some people have even come to believe that commotion is part of life. No wonder in the days of David, he faced a lot of commotions or confrontations. For instance, as young as David was he battled Goliath (1 Samuel 17:41-54). David was also literary on the run for his life. A death sentence was passed on him – King Saul wanted to kill him by all means (1 Samuel 19:1).

Now,"David must have complained like most Christians do today, ‘Why all these battles? God does not like me? Where did I go wrong? What did I do? I pray, I pay my tithe, I am doing everything God said I should do, yet God allowed all these battles to confront me.’ But I think God may have whispered into his ears, ‘David my son, in all these things you are more than a conqueror’ (Romans 8:37).

Beloved, God will not allow what will collapse you to confront you; He won’t allow what will finish you to face you. So, that commotion in your life is a set up for your promotion. It was in confronting Goliath that David’s destiny opened up.
God is turning your life around this season, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS : "God will not allow what will collapse you to confront you; He won’t allow what will finish you to face you."

*ASSIGNMENT:*

*1. No matter what you may be passing through, never murmur against God or think that God does not love you. Don’t ever think God is against you!*
*2. In the face of confrontations or contradictions, develop a dogged faith, trust and confidence in God.*
*3. Know that inside that situation is your promotion.*

PRAYER : Lord, I thank You because You won’t let what will conquer me to confront me. You won’t let what will finish me to face me. I receive the grace never to bow to the confrontations of life. Let my current trial set me up for my triumph in life O Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING Get the Message : "HE TEACHETH MY HANDS TO WAR".

QUOTE: "God did not call you to kill you; He called you to colour you. God didn’t call you to mock you, He called you to make you". Culled from '365 Wisdom Capsules' by Dr Paul Enenche
DAILY READIN: Exodus 6-10

AMAZING FACT : Your upper lid has around 200 lashes and your lower lid has around 100!
PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION : The current commotion around your life gives way for your promotion now in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: SUNDAY 12TH JANUARY, 2020*

TOPIC: 2020: I AM MOVING FROM LO DEBAR TO JERUSALEM!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: (2 SAMUEL 9:1-13; 1SAMUEL 2:8-10)

1 Samuel 2:8-10 says: “He raised up the poor out of the dust and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the LORD’S, and He hath set the world upon them.

The adversaries of the LORD shall be broken to pieces; out of heaven shall He thunder upon them: the LORD shall judge the ends of the earth, and He shall give strength unto His king, and exalt the home of His anointed.” In this year 2020, THE LORD wants to make you the showpiece and masterpiece of His Divine Elevation agenda.

Note: “He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes…” Then see this BOMBSHELL in 2Samuel 9:5&7- “Then King David sent, and fetched him (Mephibosheth) out of the house of Machir, the son of Ammiel, from Lo Debar.
And David said unto him, ‘Fear not: for I will surely shew thee kindness for Jonathan thy father’s sake, and will restore thee all the land of Saul thy father, and thou shalt eat bread at my table continually.”

Ah! MEPHIBOSHETH, a man from LO DEBAR village, LAME ON BOTH LEGS, to start EATING BREAD ON THE SAME TABLE WITH DAVID THE KING in Jerusalem? Oh! I feel like leaping and shouting for joy! This is an ELEVATION story of “Can this be true?” You are the next to experience it!

The headlines this year concerning your life and ministry will be, “MOVED FROM LO DEBAR to JERUSALEM, from SHAME to FAME, from LAME to FAME, from EXPECTATION TO ELEVATION.
Yes! MEPHIBOSHETH CHANGED ADDRESS! He was lifted from “FLOOR STREET” to the “KING’S TABLE AVENUE.” He was moved from “CRAWLING ROAD” to “CRUISING CRESCENT” and the God of MEPHIBOSHETH will change your address for good this year!

I decree by the Holy Ghost anointing that in this fasting programme and AT THE WORLD ANOINTING ELEVATION NIGHT, as I am led to anoint your feet and hands, the HEADLINES concerning you and your destiny shall be: “JUST CHANGED ADDRESS; NOW lives at ELEVATION HIGH STREET.”

Wow! Pray now with “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-15” DAY 2 prayers on page 21, then never miss the WORLD ANOINTING ELEVATION NIGHT at TBS, Lagos, on January 31st, 7pm. Come with your identity card/picture and anything that represents the labour of your hands!

Yes, after that night, you shall scream to the world, “I am now a resident of ELEVATION HIGH STREET! Sow your “LO DEBAR TO JERUSALEM” SEED and pray the PROPHETIC PRAYER Psalms that will be sent to you! This is your year!
Make this year so awesome that last year gets jealous! Something awesome is about to happen! Determine to be at the January 31st 2020 World Anointing service at TBS, Lagos. This is your DIVINE ELEVATION YEAR. Pray now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: My faith looks up…
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. God of MEPHIBOSHETH; change my ADDRESS for good this year! Move me from LAME to FAME! Move me from EXPECTATION to ELEVATION, from SHAME to fame, from MURMURING to MIRACLE in Jesus name!
3. Pray the “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-15” Prayers now as directed above.
THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (GENESIS 37-39)
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)PUBLISHER/WRITER

Song 2: My Faith Looks Up To Thee...

1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior Divine;
Now hear me while I pray;
Take all my guilt away;
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine.

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire;
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire.

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my Guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. All thru life’s transient dream,
Until death’s sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll,
Blest Savior, with Thy love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Make me Thy grace to prove
Transform my soul.
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Sunday January 12, 2020

TOPIC: THE WONDERS OF PRAYER

MEMORISE: Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs, and don’t forget to thank him for his answers. (Philippians 4:6)

EXPOSITION

Many centuries and generation have rolled by, yet prayer has reminded the most effective means of communing with and receiving from God. 

The Scripture actually gives us numerous examples of men and women who turned their situations around for good, through prayer. But one man in the Old Testament has an outstanding record of how prayer can turn negative circumstances around, completely. The life of this man, his prayer life teaches contemporary believers several lessons.

He was an honourable man, a man with great potential and prospects yet he was constantly haunted by the fact that his birth was shrouded in much pain and sorrow which made his mother to give him a name that would always traumatise him, attract negatives into his life, and most probably cause serious limitations in his destiny.
Many today, share similar stories with Jabez. 

Perhaps, yours is not that of a troubled birth or a sorrowful name, but life has been full of untold pains and troubles. You do not need to sit down to bemoan your 'fate'. All you need to do is to take your case before the God of heaven and earth, as Jabez did.

Jabez brought the needed positive change in his life and to generations yet unborn, through prayer. Your miracles is in your hands. James 4:2 says, ...you do not have because you do not ask. God has made provision for all you need for abundant life and godliness (2 Pet. 1:3). Just claim them in prayer (Matt. 7:7ff).

PRAYER POINTS

1. God of heaven, help me to always pray aright, and never amiss.
2. O Lord, I come against every attacker of my destiny, in Jesus name.
3. Lord, restore the spirit of praying aright among the Christians and churches. AMEN.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:
Genesis 26-27; Matthew 12

GOOD MORNING AND HAPPY SUNDAY. BE BLESSED AS YOU SERVE ME TODAY AND ALWAYS.

JESUS CHRIST IS COMING BACK VERY SOON, BE READY

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM