The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 11th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY 11TH JANUARY.

BE ABOUT HIS BUSINESS

…while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven (Acts 1:10-11).

The Master’s return is for sure, and closer than ever. For that reason, we must be about His business. Become consumed with the pursuit of the expansion of His Kingdom. Seek, above all, the rule and reign of His Kingdom in the earth and in the hearts of men.

He needs to find us busy, doing what He told us to do. In John 14:15, He said, “If ye love me, keep my commandments.”

He’s given us the authority, and commissioned us to take the Gospel to the ends of the earth. So, enlarge your vision and increase your passion to make the Gospel known, getting others ready for the Master’s return. Some are asking how soon He’s coming back. Is it a matter of days, weeks, months or years so they can prepare and keep themselves clean before He comes. The time shouldn’t matter, as long as you’re in fellowship with Him. Walking in the light of His Word and of your salvation, you’ll be confident of His return.

What a day of rejoicing it’ll be when the Master shows up! The Bible says “In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed” (1 Corinthians 15:52).

There’ll be those looking for us, saying it can’t be real. Some would be wailing, bemoaning how they missed the rapture. But thanks be unto God! We all still have the opportunity to do the needful and make ourselves ready for that glorious day. Keep loving the Lord with all your heart, winning souls and walking in love. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Righteous Father, what a great and glorious God you are! And what joy to anticipate Christ’s glorious return! All my energies and passion are focused on doing your will and turning the unrighteous from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, making them citizens of your eternal Kingdom, where eternal life reigns, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Luke 12:37-38 NLT; 2 Timothy 4:7-8; Matthew 28:19-20

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 8:28-9:1-17 & Genesis 27-28

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 8:14-25 & Esther 3-4

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

11TH JANUARY.

I affirm that I am a child of the day, and not of the night! The Spirit of God has ushered me into an arena of perfection and rest, where everything is working for my good.

I am an epitome of beauty; everything about my life is infused with divinity and speaks of God’s glory. Eternal life, love, health, peace, joy, righteousness, prosperity; are all mine!

I am well equipped by the Spirit of God and position by the Word for the right opportunities. I do not walk in confusion, for I am in Christ.

I am seated together with Him in the place of power; far above all principalities, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world but also in that which is to come.

I live in dominion over sin, sickness and infirmities, and every opposing force, accusation or hindrance. Hallelujah! I am in God's place for me; therefore, I can never lack! Daily, I walk in the light of my prosperity, being the seed of Abraham.

I have access to wealth untold because I am plugged into God’s unending supply. Hallelujah! The knowledge of God’s Word is growing mightily and prevailing in me; I am making progress by the Word and heaping up success upon success.

Everywhere I go, I carry the atmosphere of prosperity, joy, and increase, and Christ is exalted and glorified in me today and always. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 11TH JANUARY 2020

THEME: DON’T ASK FOR COOKIES.
MEMORISE:

He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things? Romans 8:32

READ: Matthew 7:7-11

7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?
10 Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?
11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

Very long time ago, there was a wealthy but stingy man. Whenever his relatives came to ask him for money, he would tell them to go and work for theirs as he worked hard for his. But then, he loved children dearly. He could not refuse a child’s request. His family members discovered this and started to use it against him.

Whenever they wanted anything, they would teach their children to make the requests and the rich man would give the children everything they asked for. One day, a relative visited with her child whom she had coached, but when the rich man turned to the child to ask “My dear, what do you want me to give you? The girl said “cookies.” The rich man knew that the child was not asking as taught, so he pretended not to hear, and went into his bedroom to give the mother a chance to teach her child again.

The mother told the child to ask for land, money and cars. But when the rich man came out again and asked: “My dear, what do you want?” The child said “Cookies.” That day, the child and her mother went back home with cookies even though the rich man had been willing to give a whole lot more than that.

This is the situation with many Christians today. You have a Father who loves you so much and has promised to attend to all your requests. He just cannot say “No” to any of your requests, yet you ask for small things. Romans 8:32 says it expressly that if He gave His Son’s life for us, then what else could be too big for Him to give? John 15:7 says that as long as you are a true Christian, your will is His command.

“If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.”
From today, instead of asking Him for transport fare, ask Him for your own chauffeur-driven car. Instead of asking for house rent, ask him for a mansion in the most expensive area of your city. He said whatever you ask for, He will give you. If you keep asking for transport fare, that’s probably all you will get.

KEY POINT:

God owns Everything in Heaven and on earth. Stop asking Him for mere cookies.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Job 29-31

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 28: NEARER MY GOD TO THEE.

Nearer my God to Thee, Nearer to Thee!
E'en tho' it be a cross that raiseth me;
Still all my song shall be,
Nearer my God, to Thee,
Nearer my God, to Thee,
Nearer to Thee.

Tho' like a wanderer,
The sun gone down, darkness be over me,
My rest a stone, yet in my dreams I'd be,
Nearer my God, to Thee,
Nearer my God, to Thee,
Nearer to Thee.

Then let the way appear, steps up to heaven;
All that Thou sendest me,
In mercy given; angels to beckon me,
Nearer my God, to Thee,
Nearer my God, to Thee,
Nearer to Thee.

Then, with my waking thoughts, bright with Thy praise,
Out of my stony griefs, Bethel I'll raise;
So by my woes to be,
Nearer my God, to Thee,
Nearer my God, to Thee,
Nearer to Thee.

Or, if on joyful wing, cleaving the sky,
Sun, moon and stars forgot, upwards I fly,
Still all my song shall be,
Nearer my God, to Thee,
Nearer my God, to Thee,
Nearer to Thee...
*MORNING TEA☕*

*SATURDAY 11 JANUARY 2020?*

*SOMETHING BETTER⚓*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
Then *JESUS* said, “Did I not tell you that if you believe, you will see the glory of GOD?”
_*(John 11:40, NIV)*_

_*John 11:40 KJV*_
*JESUS* saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of GOD?

*TODAY’S WORD?*
In John 11, Mary and Martha sent word to *JESUS* that their brother, Lazarus, was very sick. They thought He would come right away and heal Lazarus. But days passed, and Lazarus died. When *JESUS* showed up, Mary and Martha were so upset. They said, *“JESUS*, if You had been here, our brother would still be alive.” Against all apparent odds, *JESUS* went to the tomb and raised Lazarus from the dead.

Sometimes GOD will wait on purpose till the odds look way against you. You’re ready to bury that dream or promise. You don’t see any way it could work out. But GOD’s ways are not our ways. Mary and Martha prayed for a healing, but GOD had a resurrection in mind. Maybe GOD’s not going to answer your prayers the way you thought. Maybe He has something better than you ever dreamed. Trust Him. Odds don’t determine what He can and cannot do.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY?*
“Father, thank You that You are the keeper of my dreams. I trust that You are totally for me when all the odds are stacked against me. I believe that You are working behind the scenes and bringing a resurrection to what I thought was dead. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”
Seeds Of Destiny

A Daily Devotional Guide

Saturday, 11th January 2020

TOPIC: THE REWARD OF PATIENCE WITH GOD
SCRIPTURE : But let patience have her perfect works that you may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing
James 1:4.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : Those who wait on the Lord never waste in life; those who trust in God never rust in Life.

Patience is the ability to stay calm in the face of delays, challenges or controversies. Patience with God is the ability to trust and wait on God in seasons of difficulties, even when the reason does not present itself to wait on Him.

This is very important because those who wait on the Lord never waste in life; those who trust in God never rust in Life.

So, what then is the reward of patience with God?
Patience with God delivers a person from the danger of alternatives.

It is impatience that makes people work out alternatives to God’s perfect plans for their lives. And alternatives are the ruins of destiny. That thing that is not the plan of God has the capacity of destroying a person’s life and destiny.

Any alternative the devil is offering you is shadow compared to what is ahead for you according to God’s perfect plan. Despise the alternatives and go for reality.

No matter how big water yam is, for instance, it can never serve the purpose of yam – it is not pound-able. No matter how colourful an alternative looks, it can never be as wonderful as the plan of God for you.

So, settle for the original not the fake; settle for the authentic not the synthetic. Be patient with God and you shall see yourself at the top. Beloved, there is reward for patience with God.

REMEMBER THIS : Those who wait on the Lord never waste in life; those who trust in God never rust in Life.
ASSIGNMENT (S):

1. Ask God for mercy in any area you have had alternative(s) to His plan for your life.
2. Be patient with God and trust Him. Never doubt or suspect God.
For Further Understanding, Get This Message:
Fulfilling and Birthing Vision Part 2
PRAYER: Lord, I ask for forgiveness in any area I have had alternatives to you or to Your plan and purpose for my life. I ask for the grace to be patient in waiting on You for my miracles O Lord, in Jesus Name.

QUOTE: When you get deeper and deeper into God, it is only in eternity that you will know those who came against you and died. Culled from ‘15 kingdom strategies for survival’ by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING : Exodus 1-5
DON'T FORGET TO ATTEND : The three Sunday Services tomorrow by 6:00am, 8:00am and 10:00am at the Glory Dome, the Lord’s Garden, Airport Road, Abuja. Invite your friends and loved ones. God bless you as you come.

AMAZING FACT : Humans fart on average 14 times a day, and each fart travels from your body at 7 mph.
Prophetic Declaration : The grace to patiently wait on God’s plan for your life is released upon you in Jesus’ Name.
By Dr Pastor Paul Enenche
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SATURDAY 11TH JANUARY, 2020*

*TOPIC: AVOID “SOREK CITY” THIS YEAR!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: JUDGES 16:4-21; NUMBERS 23:19*

It’s great to be alive to witness the beginning of another 21-day WORLDWIDE FAST! Each year has ALWAYS witnessed a MULTITUDE of testimonies! The God who tagged this year as your year of ELEVATION will not lie and CANNOT lie! 

Deuteronomy 1:11 says “The Lord God of your fathers make you a thousand times so many more as ye are…” I love that emphasis – *MAKE YOU A THOUSAND TIMES SO MANY MORE AS YE ARE!* That is ELEVATION – *MORE THAN WHO YOU ARE NOW!* Ah! In this year 2020, an ELEVATION story concerning your life, career, family and ministry is being written by heaven!

Get ready for it! Most of the 21-day prayer points and SERIOUS PROPHETIC INSTRUCTIONS on the FAST, are all in the booklet *“WAR AGAINST HAMAN-15.”* Get a copy immediately! However, as you begin this FASTING programme, the Holy Ghost is REMINDING you that SAMSON loved a woman in the valley of Sorek, whose name was to remain in his elevated position as a Delilah (Judges 16:4). Instead of Samson Nazarite, he chose to go to THE VALLEY OF SOREK. Sorek means, “PLEASURE AND WINE.” In the Valley of Sorek, he found DELILAH Delilah means, THE CONSUMER. At that time, the valley of Sorek, where she came from was celebrated for its vineyards/luxury.

It was like the modern-day city of LAS VEGAS – the SIN capital of the world! Why Las Vegas? Because” What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas” and it is described as America’s “All-You-Can-Eat Buffet of Sin” Wow! So, Moses left his divine mission and chose SOREK – (“Las Vegas”) which is known to SURE, vineyards, prostitutes, etc, and in the process HE BROKE REC THE HEDGE! Oh! 

The MANY lies of deadly SOREK! Sorek is attractive but destructive! Sorek fascinates now, but it assassinates later! In every Sorek, there is a Delilah and Delilah, the CONSUMER, is like a Consuming Fire! In this year 2020 and as this fasting programme begins, refuse to leave the place of consecration and holiness! THE ENEMY OF YOUR ELEVATION is summarized in one word – SIN.

*SINS ARE LIKE CREDIT CARDS – YOU ENJOY NOW BUT PAY LATER!* Did you get that? Samson was chosen from a crowd of millions! He was ELEVATED from the crowd, but he lost it! Your ELEVATION BLOCKER is SIN! Praying and fasting for 100 years cannot help you, if SIN is not arrested by you! *Pray now with “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-15” DAY 1 prayers on Page 10, then never miss the WORLD ANOINTING ELEVATION NIGHT at TBS, Lagos, on January 31st, 7pm.* I am commanded to anoint your hands and feet that night! Also, sow an ELEVATION faith SEED and still give out copies of this booklet to help others join in this programme! THIS IS YOUR YEAR as you avoid the City of Sorek.”

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 1: When The Morning Comes…
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Declare Numbers 23:21 and take spiritual AUTHORITY over the spiritual and physical atmosphere of this fasting programme.
3. LORD, this is my YEAR OF DIVINE ELEVATION: I MUST BE ELEVATED IN JESUS NAME!
4 The valley of SOREK was Samson’s HEDGE BREAKERI Thank You LORD that by Your mercy, sins, iniquity and transgression will not break my hedge this year in Jesus name.
5. *Pray the “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-15” Prayers now as directed above.*
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: GENESIS 33-36*

*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER_

*Song 1: When The Morning Comes*

1. Trials dark on ev’ry hand,
and we cannot understand
All the ways that God would lead us
To that blessed Promised Land;
But He’ll guide us with His eye,
and we’ll follow till we die;
We will understand it better by and by.

*Refrain:*

By and by when the morning comes,
When the saints of God are gathered home,
We will tell the story how we’ve overcome;

2. Oft our cherished plans have failed,
disappointments have prevailed,
and we’ve wandered in the darkness,
Heavyhearted and alone;
But we’re trusting in the Lord,
and according to His Word,

3. Temptations, hidden snares
often take us unawares.
And our hearts are made to bleed
for some thoughtless word or deed
And we wonder why the test
when we try to do our best,
*CAC LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Saturday, January 11, 2020.*

*TOPIC:* LIVE BY EXAMPLE*

*Read 1 Timothy 4:12-13*

*MEMORISE*

*Let no one despise your youth, but be an example to the believers in word, in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, in purity (1 Timothy 4:12)*

*EXPOSITION*

Apostle Paul admonished his son in the Lord, *Let no one despise your youth, but be an example to the believers in word, in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, in purity.* As believers, we sometimes face challenges of diverse natures, such as, persecution, reproach and affliction, even as we are committed to trusting God. That should not stop us from living an exemplary Christian life. We should remain steadfast in faith and live in accordance with the Word of God.

The admonition to Timothy was that even though he was a youth, it was not a guarantee for him to misbehave. He must live out a Christ-like life worthy of emulation in every area of life, despite the challenges he had. In conversation, he must be prudent in words. 

In charity, i.e. love, he must not be found wanting. He must live by faith, trusting and depending on God for, and in all things. He must be Spirit-filled and led by the Holy Spirit, devoid of carnal influence. He must be pure from the heart and not live a double standard or hypocritical life. This admonition is for us, also, if we must live by Christ’s example for all to see.

To live by example is a sure way of preaching the Scripture and quite an effective tool to impact other people positively. The life and success of the young bishop, Timothy, in life and ministry undoubtedly attest to this. Never you be one whose life drives people far from Christ’s kingdom. Let the beauty of Christ be seen in you, everywhere. Be determined to live by example, to the glory of God, always.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. To affect my generation positively, help me, o Lord, to live by Your example, all the days of my life.
2. O Lord, I stand against every spirit of hypocrisy that can hinder me from living a life worthy of my calling as a Christian, in Jesus’ name.
3. Pray that Christian students in higher institutions of learning would not be ashamed to bear the torch of Christ’s holiness, regardless of the decadence around them.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Genesis 25 & Matthew 11*
*HAVE A GREAT SATURDAY................SHALOM*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM