The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 10th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY 10TH JANUARY.

GUIDANCE AND DIRECTION

Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word (Psalm 119:9).

God’s Word is light. Psalm 119:105 says, “Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.” It’s interesting that it likens the Word to a lamp. A lamp doesn’t have strong beams. You don’t turn on a lamp and leave it in a stationary position; you’d have to carry it with you.

It lets you know that God’s Word is something you need every day. The Christian life is a journey; every day is a fresh day to serve God; a new day to please Him, and walk in the path that He’s ordained for you; you need His Word for guidance and direction.

Life may be filled with chances and choices, but through the Word, you receive illumination that gives you insight into the realities of the Kingdom-life. Psalm 119:130 (AMPC) says, “The entrance {and} unfolding of Your words give light; their unfolding gives understanding (discernment and comprehension) to the simple.”

Stay in God’s Word. Study and meditate on it until it gains the ascendancy over your life. That’s when you receive light and understanding; a new mind-set that transforms your life. You begin to see differently; God’s glory and abundant provisions become real to you.

Your journey in life should be on the clear path of progress, victory, and success only, because Jesus said, “...I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life” (John 8:12). The way to follow Him is through the Word. Make God’s Word your compass for navigating through life.

CONFESSION

Dear Lord, your Word is the light that guides me in the path of success, victory, and greatness. Through your Word, I receive direction, illumination, and insight into the mysteries and realities of the Kingdom. My life is the testimony of your grace and blessings because I live in your Word. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Isaiah 30;21; Psalm 119:105; Proverbs 6:23 NIV
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 8:1-27 & Genesis 25-26

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 8:1-13 & Esther 1-2

#TALKINGSESSION

10TH JANUARY.

KINDLY DAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for instructing, directing, training and preparing me to be a custodian of the powers of the age to come, and for a life of victory and dominion over the elements of this world.

Your Word is my life, and I am experiencing increased glory as I speak the Word over my life today! I declare that I am growing in the knowledge of Your Word, and the revelation of Your love. My life is the testimony of Your grace and goodness!

I experience peace, progress, increase, success, and prosperity today. My heart is completely overwhelmed by Your divine love, which compels and inspires all my actions and dealings.

I am perfected in Christ through the enlightenment and understanding granted me by the Spirit to know and live by the greater truths of Your Word. I am confident that I’ll consistently make progress and walk in victory.

I am a God-carrying vessel, filled with the maximum load of God, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 10TH JANUARY 2020

THEME: JESUS LISTENS

MEMORISE:
If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. John 14:14

READ: Matthew 7:7-11

7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

7:8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

7:9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?

7:10 Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?

7:11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

You would most likely be required to book an appointment if you want to see a great person. If you are lucky to get that appointment and finally get to see him/her you must be brief because if you are not quick enough, he/she could leave you and move to something else. Great people of this world can be like that, but my Jesus, in spite of being the greatest of all, is different. He listens.

Jesus is really busy; in spite of this, the moment He hears the voice of any of His children, He stops everything else He is doing and pays rapt attention to you like He did for Bartimaeus in Mark 10:46-52. One thing that gives me joy is not just that He stops everything else that He is doing to listen to me, but that He listens to me alone at that particular time. Jesus could have asked all the blind people around that place to come together since He was about to heal the blind, but He called only Bartimaeus.

I want you to know that Jesus is never too busy to listen to you and you alone. The problem is that most of us don't call on Him. These days, we talk more about prayers than we actually pray. He is gentle. He will not come into your situation uninvited. He saw that Bartimaeus was blind, yet He asked him what he wanted; He knew the history of the man at the pool of Bethesda yet He asked him if he wanted to be whole. A song writer said " _O what needless pain we bear, all because we do not carry everything to God in prayer._" Take everything to Him in prayer. Many times, we worry about our problems and complain, forgetting to mention them to God; no wonder they linger. Psalm 34:15 tells us:

"The eyes of the LORD are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry."

Are you feeling discouraged and depressed? Talk to Jesus. Are you anxious about something? Talk to Jesus. Are you experiencing a strong temptation that you might fall? Talk to Jesus. He will leave everything else to listen to you; just talk to Him now.

ACTION POINT:
Go before Jesus now and pour out your heart to Him. He will listen to you.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Job 24-28

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 20: Nearer, my God to Thee

1. Nearer, my God to Thee,
Nearer to Thee;
E'en though it be a cross
That raiseth me,
Still all my song shall be,
Nearer, my God, to Thee, (2ce)
Nearer to Thee!

2. Though, like a wanderer,
The sun gone down,
Darkness be over me,
My rest a stone,
Yet in my dreams I'd be
Nearer to Thee!

3. There let the way appear
Steps unto heaven;
All that Thou send'st to me
In mercy given;
Angels to beckon me
Nearer to Thee!

4. Then with my waking thoughts
Bright with thy praise,
Out of my stony grief
Bethel I'll raise;
So by my woes to be
Nearer, my God to Thee, (2ce)
Nearer to Thee!

5. Or if on joyful wing
Cleaving thy sky,
Sun, moon, and stars forgot,
Upwards I fly
Still all my songs shall be,
Nearer my God to Thee, (2ce)
Nearer to Thee!
*MORNING TEA☕*

*FRIDAY 10 JANUARY 2020?*

*KEEP GOD FIRST⚓*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
…He who comes to GOD must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
_*(Hebrews 11:6, NKJV)*_

_*Hebrews 11:6 KJV*_
...he that cometh to GOD must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
The greatest key to living a life filled with GOD’s blessings and favor is to keep GOD first place in your life. When you make it your highest priority to please Him, you can expect to live a blessed, fulfilled life. Notice who GOD rewards. Not people who half-heartedly seek Him or who only seek Him when they have a problem. GOD rewards people who diligently seek Him. Psalm 34:10 adds, “Those who seek the *LORD* lack no good thing.”
When you seek GOD daily with your whole heart, you won’t be able to outrun the good things of GOD.

GOD has a reward that’s just waiting to be released to you, but you have to meet the demands of the reward. GOD makes it so easy: “If you will just seek Me - if you will get up in the morning and thank Me, read My Word, and make an effort to please Me - I will give you the reward.”

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY?*
“Father, thank You that I can come to You by faith, knowing that as I seek You, You will reward me. Thank You for the blessings and favor that are mine as I keep You first place in my life. I believe that I will lack no good thing. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”
SEED OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

TOPIC: STRATEGY – AN ANTIDOTE TO STRUGGLES IN LIFE

10 January 2020

Not to think is to stink and sink; those who don’t reason can’t escape the prison.

SCRIPTURE: The labour of the foolish wearieth every one of them, because he knoweth not how to go to the city”
Ecclesiastes 10:15

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Not to think is to stink and sink; those who don’t reason can’t escape the prison.

Strategy is a plan of action intended to achieve or accomplish a specific goal. It connotes putting a plan into an operational or achievable form.
Strategy involves putting your mind to work. And nothing works out when the mind is not at work. A mad man, for instance, is not employable; he cannot vote or be voted for because his mind is not working as it should.

It is important to note that the quality of your mentality determines the dignity of your destiny. Not to think is to stink and sink; those who don’t reason can’t escape the prison. The synergy of strategy is the synergy of energy; to be strategic is to be energetic. It is confirmed that the power of the mind is stronger than the power of the muscle. It is the mind that determines the direction of life.
Now, what does strategy do?

1. Strategy eliminates struggles: Where strategy is lacking, the struggle continues (1 Samuel 30:8). To know how to do it well eliminates unnecessary sweat.
2. Strategy expedites success: Strategy fast-forwards success, it expedites, accelerates and facilitates success (Proverbs 22:29).Nothing is permitted to be successful until someone has decided to be strategic.

Beloved, don’t live your life to chance; live your life deliberately, calculatedly and strategically.
You are going up, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS: Not to think is to stink and sink; those who don’t reason can’t escape the prison
ASSIGNMENT (S):

1. Consciously make a TO DO list daily, to ensure the smooth running of your daily life.
2. Apply the instructions in this devotional study to every department of your life.

PRAYER: Lord, I refuse to live a haphazard life where anything goes. Help me to develop an organized schedule for my life. I receive the grace to live my life deliberately, calculatedly and strategically O Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

For Further Understanding, Get This Message: Fulfilling and Birthing Vision part 2

QUOTE: Any step taken outside of Divine direction is a step for disaster. Culled from ’21 Foolish Things People Do’ by Dr Paul Enenche
DAILY READING: Genesis 46-50

DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Dunamis Home Church Fellowship close to you tomorrow by 6:00pm. Invite your neighbours. God Bless You!
AMAZING FACT: The heart beats more than 3 billion times in the average human lifespan.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: The baptism of the spirit of wisdom to live a strategic life is released upon you in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: FRIDAY 10TH JANUARY, 2020

TOPIC: JUST BEFORE THIS FAST! YOUR MOTIVATION CATALYST!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: (PSALM 138:2; JEREMIAH 32:14-27)

Fasting and prayers can be in vain when doubt or panic is your bedrock! Do not come to the TBS WORLD ANOINTING ELEVATION NIGHT SERVICE of Friday January 31 WITHOUT MEDITATING ON THIS PAGE! In all you do this year, spend time with these scriptures below! I, Bishop Chris, will NOT cease to pray for you till you dance your ELEVATION DANCE!

Psalm 138:2 says that God has MAGNIFIED HIS WORD ABOVE HIS NAME! Did you get that? The scriptures below are your CATALYSTS of ELEVATION! Follow me now into this PROPHETIC CATALYST ARENA:

Matthew 19:26 says, “But Jesus beheld [them], and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.” Luke 1:37 says: “For with God nothing shall be impossible.” Let that motivate you as you pray and wait for Him! Philippians 4:13 says, “I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.”

Declare it daily this year! See Mark 10:27,“And Jesus looking upon them saith, ‘With men [it is) impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.” Mark 9:23: “Jesus said unto him, ‘If thou canst believe, all things [are] possible to him that believeth.”

Halleluyah! ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE TO HIM THAT BELIEVETH! Refuse discouragement! It’s a matter of time! Matthew 17:20 says: “And Jesus said unto them, ‘Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, “Remove hence to yonder place;’ and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.”
So why are you downcast? Just say the Word! 

Isaiah 41:10 – “Fear thou not; for I am) with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.”
YOU ARE NOT HELPLESS! This fasting will favour you! Mark 11:24 – “Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them), and ye shall have [them].” 

Romans 8:31 – “What shall we then say to these things? If God [be] for us, who [can be] against us?”
Job 42:2 – “I know that Thou canst do every [thing], and [that] no thought can be withholden from Thee.” Genesis 18:14 – “Is any thing too hard for the LORD? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son.” Jeremiah 32:27 – “Behold, I ſam] the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?”

Isaiah 46:10 – “Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet] done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:” Always know that God does not change His mind; there is no expiration date on His promises!

Live holy, sow your ELEVATION SEED and see you at the WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT! This is your year!

Tomorrow Saturday 11th January, 2020 is the beginning of the 21-day fasting programme. Get and give out copies of ODM and “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-15” booklet today. Help someone join the fast!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: My faith looks up…
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. LORD, thank You for the PROPHETIC CATALYSTS of Your Word.
3. I shall dwell in Your WORD this year! I shall FIRE myself daily by them. I CANNOT FAIL! 
DEPRESSION, you are a stranger!

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (GENESIS: 30-32)
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)PUBLISHER/WRITER

Song 2: My Faith Looks Up To Thee...

1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior Divine;
Now hear me while I pray;
Take all my guilt away;
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine.

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire;
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire.

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my Guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. All thru life’s transient dream,
Until death’s sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll,
Blest Savior, with Thy love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Make me Thy grace to prove
Transform my soul.
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {Jan ~June, 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Friday January 10, 2020

TOPIC: RELATIONSHIP INSIDE THE COURTS
Read Psalms 84:1-12

1. How amiable are thy tabernacles, O Lord of hosts!
2. My soul longeth, yea, even fainteth for the courts of the Lord: my heart and my flesh crieth out for the living God.
3. Yea, the sparrow hath found an house, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young, even thine altars, O Lord of hosts, my King, and my God.
4. Blessed are they that dwell in thy house: they will be still praising thee. Selah.
5. Blessed is the man whose strength is in thee; in whose heart are the ways of them.
6. Who passing through the valley of Baca make it a well; the rain also filleth the pools.
7. They go from strength to strength, every one of them in Zion appeareth before God.
8. O Lord God of hosts, hear my prayer: give ear, O God of Jacob. Selah.
9. Behold, O God our shield, and look upon the face of thine anointed.
10. For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand. I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of wickedness.
11. For the Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.
12. O Lord of hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee.
MEMORISE: As the deer pants for the water brooks, so pants my soul for You, O God (Psalms 42:1)

EXPOSITION

Have you been to palaces, especially mansions that are intricately built to the tastes of the owners, even great palaces of first-class kings around you or outside the country? You cannot stand at the gates alone and enjoy the aesthetic beauties. When you enter the courts of those palaces, you will be thrilled. The house of God is greater in beauty and awesomeness. 

A true child of God will have to go to the courts of God to see Him more than the way any other person describes Him.

Many of us are not enjoying the blessings of God today, because we are not inside the courts of God. The temple of God was built with layers and stages. But there is a place called “the Holy of Holies”. It was meant for only the High Priest. It was not for ordinary people. Do you know that you are also a priest before God? But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people… (1 Pet. 2:9a). Where do you stand to serve God, and consequently, to enjoy His blessings? If you stand at the gates, you receive the blessings of the gates. 

But if you enter His courts, you are in His presence, where there is fullness of joy, and at His right hand (where there) are pleasures forevermore. There, He will show you the path of life (Psa. 16:11). Because Micaiah was enabled to see into the council of God, he could see beyond what the ordinary ones could see (1 Kgs 22:19ff). Go inside today, and you will never be the same. A day in His courts is more than thousands of years at the gate.

How do you enter His courts? The first thing to do is, invite Jesus Christ into your heart. Two, purify your heart with the blood of Jesus Christ. Three, invite the Holy Spirit into your heart. Four, take time to study His Word, every time. Five, take time to pray and fast before Him. And, do not forget to fellowship with God’s people in His awesome presence.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, open Your courts in my heart, today, so that I can be in increasing levels of intimacy with You, the rest of my life.
2. Lord, give me the hunger and thirst to always be in Your courts for the latest You have for me and my world.
3. Pray that judges in our nation would no longer be favourably disposed to perverting justice in this nation, in Jesus name.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Genesis 23 - 24; Matthew 10
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM