The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 9th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY 9TH JANUARY.

NO “CONTRABANDS”

…but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God (Romans 12:2).

The English translation of the word, “prove” doesn’t give us the best expression of what Paul, by the Spirit, conveys in the theme verse. The Greek word is “dokimazō”; and it means to discern or examine; a more appropriate expression is, “to scrutinize.”
To understand this better, consider the custom service section at the entry port of any country.

They’re mandated to scrutinize passengers, and in high alert cases, use more sophisticated machines to provide animated images of suspicious items. Right there, the traveller’s eligibility is ascertained, either for entry or denial into that country.

That’s what the Spirit is telling us: you have the responsibility to “prove” or scrutinize what you allow into your world! There’re contrabands— things that aren’t consistent with your divine nature in Christ—like sickness, death, poverty, anger, bitterness, frustration, etc.; don’t allow them into your life.

Remember that the Bible says, “Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life” (Proverbs 4:23). You’re to consciously mount a garrison, a blockade, over your heart against the negativities of life. It’s your responsibility, and you have the power and authority to do it. Jesus said, “And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven” (Matthew 16:19). Keys speak of authority, laws and principles. When you disallow or permit something on earth, heaven gives the authority and backs what you have said.

This year, more than ever, be resolute about not allowing “contrabands” in your life and in your environment. Vehemently refuse the works of evil and forbid them in your body, family, job and around you. Allow only divine realities into your world, things that are consistent with the perfect will of God for your life. If you don’t take a stand, nothing will change; and it begins with the renewing or transformation of your mind.

With a renewed mind, you’ll think, permit and express only God’s thoughts, His righteousness, love, kindness, joy and peace in your life, and in your environment. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for the power to determine what comes into my world. I disallow every kind of illegal transaction in my life. I vehemently refuse sickness, poverty, death, and everything that hurts and binds. Only things that are consistent with the God-life are permitted in, and around me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Romans 6:13; Romans 8:13 AMPC
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 7:7-29 & Genesis 23-24

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 7:54-60 & Nehemiah 13

#TALKINGSESSION

9TH JANUARY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for endowing me with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.

I am full and loaded with good things, and I bring forth excellence from within me today. I am a success; I am immune to defeat and failure.

I can never be disadvantaged because I am an associate of the Godkind; I manifest the excellence of the Spirit. The life of God in me makes me superior to the devil and all his works.

I declare that there’s light in my life and in all that concerns me because I am yielded to the ministry of the Word.

I refuse to fret today or in the future because the light of the Gospel shines in my heart, showing me the path of victory and success! I am complete in Christ, there’s no darkness whatsoever in my life; my way is bright and my future secure. Halleluiah! I have eternal life now; therefore, nothing in me produces death.

I live in absolute victory and mastery over Satan, the world and its systems because the greater One lives in me. Halleluiah. Thank You, Lord, for Your wisdom, ability, and power, that’s inherent and revealed in, and through me today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 9TH JANUARY 2020

THEME: CONTROL THAT ADDICTION

MEMORISE:
He that hath no rule over his own spirit is like a city that is broken down, and without walls. Proverbs 25:28

READ: Proverbs 16:32

He that is slow to anger is better than the mighty; and he that ruleth his spirit than he that taketh a city.

When we talk about addiction, it is not only a matter of hard drugs. Anger is also something that many people find difficult to control in their lives. The Bible says those who don't have control over their anger are in the same category as those who say there is no God; they are all fools.

"Be not hasty in thy spirit to be angry: for anger resteth in the bosom of fools."
Ecclesiastes 7:9

Another seemingly subtle addiction that needs to be controlled is lust. For some men, a lady cannot pass by without them feasting on her body with their eyes. Lust is dangerous as it is equal to adultery and Proverbs 6:26 says adultery will reduce the value of any man to a piece of bread.

Yet another one that needs to be controlled is inordinate ambition. It is good to be ambitious, but having so much ambition that it takes over your mind and your walk with God is dangerous. If you want a promotion so badly that you are willing to commit sin to get it, you need to put your ambition in check. Jesus said in Matthew 6:19-20 that treasures stored on earth will be destroyed or stolen but if you store up your treasures in heaven, if your ambitions are heaven-related, then you are on the right track. Your spending also needs to be controlled. Many people cannot keep money for a long time. As they get, they spend it. This attitude tends to poverty and must be controlled. Proverbs 21:20 says:

"There is treasure to be desired and oil in the dwelling of the wise; but a foolish man spendeth it up."

Many cannot control how much time they spend on social media. Whenever they pick up their phone, they can be on social media for the next one hour even when they have very important things to do. When they wake up in the morning, instead of praying, the first thing they pick up is their phone. Whatever you cannot control in your life is controlling you. Keep your body under subjection (1 Corinthians 9:27).

PRAYER POINT:
Father, give me grace to put everything that should be controlled in my life under control.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Job 21-23

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 13: I HAVE DECIDED TO FOLLOW JESUS

1. I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
No turning back, no turning back.

2. Tho' none go with me, I still will follow;
Tho' none go with me, I still will follow;
Tho' none go with me, I still will follow

3. My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;

4. The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;
*MORNING TEA☕*

*THURSDAY 9 JANUARY 2020?*

*THE GOOD FATHER⚓*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
“Do not fear, little flock, for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.”
_*(Luke 12:32, NKJV)*_

_*Luke 12:32 KJV*_
Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
Many of us were raised by loving fathers who did their best, but no father was ever perfect. Others were raised by abusive, violent, neglectful, critical fathers, or fathers who abandoned them. Most fathers never planned on passing down dysfunction and insecurity to their children, but all of us have been wounded in some way by our father’s mistakes, wrongs, and failures.

Where you come from is not who you are. You are a child of the Most High GOD, and it His good pleasure to give you the kingdom. If you’ll turn to *the Good Father* and get your approval, your validation, your love from Him, then despite what your earthly father did or didn’t do, He will make it up to you and pay you back for the injustices. *The Good Father* takes pleasure in not only helping you overcome, but He’ll show you favor that thrusts you years ahead. Start going to *the Good Father*.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY?*
“Father, thank You that it is Your good pleasure to give me the kingdom. I declare that as Your child I am coming to You for my love and approval, and I’m asking You to pour out Your favor and healing upon me. Thank You that I can receive it now. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”
SEED OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

TOPIC: EXCELLING BY EXCELLENCE

By DIGC 09 January 2020

Whatever will not be done excellently must be left totally; what you inject into life determines what you can eject out of life.

SCRIPTURE: Then this Daniel was preferred above the presidents and princes, because an excellent spirit was in him; and the king thought to set him over the whole realm.
Daniel 6:3

THOUGHT FOR TODAY: Whatever will not be done excellently must be left totally; what you inject into life determines what you can eject out of life.

To excel is to surpass someone or something. It is to be much better than others. To excel is also to exceed or go beyond expected limits in positive performance or outcome, while excellence is the quality of being outstanding and remarkable in performance or outcome.

Excellence is key to eminence. Excellence is doorway to prominence. To avoid mediocrity is to embrace excellence. Your passion for excellence determines your portion in destiny. Mediocrity on the other hand is the doorway to obscurity. You cannot do things shabbily and expect to make any meaningful mark in your generation.

Excellence defies sentiments and prejudices. It conquers all forms of discrimination and segregation. For instance, even though Daniel was not a Babylonian, he rose to the top in Babylon on the wings of excellence (Daniel 6:3).

Whatever you do, ensure that you give it your best. A particular thing may be good enough but I have realized that “good enough” is never enough. It is being better than the best that is good enough. Make up your mind to do things with excellence.
Beloved, whatever will not be done excellently must be left totally. Average input can never produce an excellent outcome. It is Input that determines outcome; what you inject into life determines what you can eject out of life.

Please understand that the world has zero tolerance for mediocrity; average existence has minimal or no voice. The voice of a failure is not heard; the voice of a poor man is scarcely heard. You are not qualified to coach in a field you have not mastered. To excel in life and destiny, you must exhibit excellence in all that you do.
You shall get there, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS: Whatever will not be done excellently must be left totally; what you inject into life determines what you can eject out of life
ASSIGNMENT (S):

1. Make up your mind to be an excellent person and to be known for excellence.
2. Look for books or materials relevant to your field that can enhance your mentality for excellent delivery, and study them. If you need to take an extra course or academic study on what you do to be better, go ahead.

PRAYER: Lord, I repent of any area I may have displayed mediocrity in time past. Deliver me from every trace of mediocrity or average existence Lord. I receive the impartation of the spirit of excellence to excel in life and destiny O Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: Secret of Generational Impact.

DAILY READING: Genesis 41 -45

QUOTE: Being busy doesn’t necessarily make things easy, it is being excellent that releases ease to life. Culled from ‘365 Wisdom Capsules’ by Dr Paul Enenche
AMAZING FACT: The foot is one of the most ticklish parts of the body.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: I decree the release of the spirit of excellence upon you in this season in the Name of Jesus Christ.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: THURSDAY 9TH JANUARY, 2020

TOPIC: STRUGGLES DON’T DEFINE YOU! HOLD ON!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (ISAIAH 44: 21-28)

In this New Year, you must remember that your struggle does not define you. Your reaction to that struggle is what defines you. Whether faced with a life-threatening disease, disappointments, delays you cannot explain, bitter betrayals, wrong decisions, or TOUGH situations, how you react exposes hidden personality traits of the hero within you.

In this ELEVATION year, you cannot GO DOWN! The LORD is speaking to 23, 300 ODM users right now: “You have been afraid to fail! You have been so scared of demotion! You have secretly dreaded LOSING IT ALL by GOING DOWN the hill of life! You hate to focus on your past and you fear a repeat of past failures!

But hear me My daughter and lend me your ears My son: I carried you IN MY HANDS in your mother’s womb and My hands were not weak in that season you were formed!

Generations were conceived and your story line was written before you saw this earth! I have a plan and l shall take away the traps that HURT and I shall cause DIVINERS TO RUN MAD! All shall see you and marvel at the new speed that is coming! All shall see your head LIFTED and it shall come as DOUBLE lifting!

The arrows of SHAME shall miss their target concerning you and all yours who favour your cause! I will cause you to laugh again and I shall I shall step you into My HIGHER-GROUND GRACE! You shall sing a new song of ELEVATION again!
For your past losses, I shall RESTORE and for your past growth, I shall MULTIPLY! There shall nothing fail concerning my agenda for your destiny! FEAR NOT WHAT MEN HAVE SAID; for no mortal can define your end story!

Fear not their BOASTINGS for your wars and your battles REFINE but do not DEFINE you! My Finger shall rewrite all they have written! My BREATH shall cancel all they have spoken against you! Wait upon Me! LOOK UP to Me! Cease to LOOK here and there! I am ready! I am ready! I am ready to bring you into your EXPECTATIONS OF REST!”

Wow, I nearly fell off this laptop just now as my “3 FRIENDS” overshadowed me in this prophetic flow!
Lift up your hands and begin to worship the LORD even as you pray now:

1. My Father, my Father God; I receive ALL You have spoken concerning me today!
2. I key into these prophetic words and declare that this is my year!
3. Evil men and women shall run mad and shame shall be their CANOPY this year – Vs. 25 of today’s scripture!
4. I cannot be defined by my battles this year! Yes, battles refine but do not define my destiny! I am not a quitter and I am not a loser! Thank you, LORD for the victory today as I go out!

ODM WHEREVER YOU GO! ODM MOBILE APP IS FINALLY OUT! It contains 8 Languages!
Wow!

Follow me daily on my instagram address: ourdailymanna_bishopchris, my facebook page: ODM_DrChris bishopchris kwakpovwe@odm and my personal twitter: ODM_DrChris
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of adoration to God!

1. Pray the prayers above again.
2. Pray the prayers JUST BEFORE ANY FASTING PROGRAMME
on page 108 of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN- 15” for the next 1 day.
3. Pray on any other prayer point(s) as led now.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (GENESIS 27-29)
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)PUBLISHER/WRITER
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {Jan ~June, 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Thursday January 9, 2020

TOPIC: RELATIONSHIP AT THE GATES?

Read Matthew 16:5-12

5. And when his disciples were come to the other side, they had forgotten to take bread.
6. Then Jesus said unto them, Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.
7. And they reasoned among themselves, saying, It is because we have taken no bread.
8. Which when Jesus perceived, he said unto them, O ye of little faith, why reason ye among yourselves, because ye have brought no bread?
9. Do ye not yet understand, neither remember the five loaves of the five thousand, and how many baskets ye took up?
10. Neither the seven loaves of the four thousand, and how many baskets ye took up?
11. How is it that ye do not understand that I spake it not to you concerning bread, that ye should beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees?
12. Then understood they how that he bade them not beware of the leaven of bread, but of the doctrine of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.

MEMORISE: For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food (Hebrews 5:12)

EXPOSITION

Anytime you go to an unfamiliar place or building, you stop at the gates of the house. You can only see things from outside. You cannot enjoy the full beauties of the house, until you enter inside the house. You can have wrong judgments of the house, because you see things from outside. 

The same things happen to your relationship with God, if you only stand at the gates of God. You cannot enjoy the blessings of God to the fullest, if you stand at the gates. Any relationship with God at the gates cannot give you full blessings of God.
Immature Christians will only stop serving God at the gates. 

They do not want to go inside. Such Christians do not attend Bible Study, midweek prayer meetings, or revival services. They do not attend Sunday School, thinking and claiming that it is for the children and youth. 

They come late to church service and do not want to be more spiritual than a certain level. This is because, they serve God from the gates. If you are at the gates of relationship with God, you will not understand deep things of God, just as a visitor standing at the gates of a new house cannot enjoy the blessings inside the house.

The disciples of Jesus were still at the gates of understanding of spiritual things that Jesus Christ was teaching. Jesus Christ was talking of hypocrisy of the Pharisees and Sadducees; they were talking of physical bread. Let us go beyond the gates of immaturity (Heb. 6:1ff). Stop living as a visitor in the vineyard of our God. Let us move deliberately and humbly into His courts, the throne of mercy.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Father, draw me closer to You, today, in Jesus’ name.
2. Lord God of heaven, let me understand and serve You beyond the gates.
3. Father, help us to outgrow being babyish in our walk with You, everywhere.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Genesis 21 - 22; Matthew 9
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM