The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 8th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY 8TH JANUARY.

PROMISES BACKED WITH SUPPLY

Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust (2 Peter 1:4).

“Promises,” as used in the verse above is different from its generic definition as a verbal or written commitment or an undertaking to do something. It’s not the same as telling a friend, for example, “I’m going to give you $200,000 tomorrow.” In such a case, if, come tomorrow, you couldn’t fulfil that promise for whatever reason, you may not be in any trouble with the Law, even though you had given your word to that friend.

On the other hand, if you issued him a cheque of $200,000, dated today, all he’d need would be to present it before the bank, who is under obligation to pay him. In this case, you gave him something much more than a promise.

If the cheque you issued him was a dud or worthless cheque, that becomes an offence, punishable by Law. This is because by issuing the cheque, you instructed a financial institution to pay money which you didn’t own. Therefore, this promise must be backed by available funds.

That’s the type of promise the Apostle Peter was referring to. They aren’t “promises” for the future, waiting to be fulfilled; no! They’re such that the one who promised can be held liable should anything go wrong.

They are promises backed already with the supply, waiting for you to cash them! This is the reason divine health, prosperity, the life of victory, dominion and glory in Christ, and all the blessings of the Gospel aren’t “promises” that you should be praying for or expecting to come to pass in your life. Rather, they are present-hour realities, available to you to “cash” and enjoy in the NOW of your life.

Never say, “I’m sick,” “I’m broke,” “I’m weak,” or “I’m afraid”; it’s contrary to the God-life and your God-nature to talk like that. Speak the God-language, because you belong to a heavenly pantheon that speaks divine realities. Become more conscious that you were born into God’s realm of life, with His nature and character in your spirit, and that you’re in a vital union—an inseparable oneness with Him. Glory to His Name forever!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for making me an associate of the God-kind. I bask in this glorious union, living the triumphant, victorious, successful and glorious life in Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

2 Corinthians 1:20 AMPC; 2 Corinthians 7:1 AMPC
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 6:19-7:1-6 & Genesis 20-22

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 7:43-53 & Nehemiah 12

#TALKINGSESSION

8TH JANUARY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, my life is the expression of Your glory, grace, perfection, beauty, and righteousness. The excellence and virtues of divinity are manifested in, and through me in ever-increasing splendour!

I am continually transfigured from glory to glory, by the Spirit. I am not ordinary; the transforming power of God's Word is alive in me. As I renew my mind daily with the Word, I am metamorphosed into higher realms of glory, where I triumph gloriously in life.

I am in sync with the Father, and His divine power is at work in me to accomplish every task that He had planned for me. I recognize the working of God's Spirit in me and thus declare that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

He’s my ability; therefore, I make progress by the power of the Spirit. I am alive unto God for He has imparted the divine life into my spirit.

That life in me destroys, paralyzes, and renders ineffective the works of the devil and his attempts in my life, family, finances, and business. Thank You, Father, for making me the dispenser of Your glory, wisdom, grace, and excellence.

I reign by grace today, through righteousness, because the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death and its debilitating influences, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 8TH JANUARY 2020.

THEME: POWER VS AUTHORITY III.

MEMORISE:

But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. Acts 1:8

READ: Mark 16:17-20

17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

19 So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.

20 And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

You can delegate authority, but not power. If you don’t know how to open a car door without its keys but attempt it anyway, you would end up damaging it. A man can be living in divine health, while his wife and children still take ill regularly. Until he gets authority over sickness, even if delegated, there is little he can do. Delegated authority however, always has an expiry date.

For example, the Minister of Justice gets his authority from the President of the nation. This authority is however subject to his/her continued stay in office as the Minister of Justice. A person who already has spiritual authority can delegate some of it to you. Delegated authority however, can only be retained and increased as you witness. Go out and share your testimony with others; tell people about this your God of wonders. The first miracle God performs through you should birth testimonies. If you however, do not tell others about what God did before and use that testimony to win them to Christ, what will be His encouragement to do more through you?

“………for with authority commandeth he even the unclean spirits, and they do obey him.” Mark 1:27

If you want lasting authority over sickness, demons, poverty and the like, then you must be addicted to soul-winning. Has God performed a great miracle through you based on the authority of an anointed man of God? Use that testimony to win souls to the kingdom. As you do so, more and more miracles will be happening through you, and very soon, you would not even need to refer to the authority of that man of God anymore, because God would now have given you your own authority. When Jesus gave His disciples authority over sicknesses and demons in Luke 10, it did not last because they stopped witnessing. When they resumed witnessing, they didn’t need any proclamation before the miracles began to flow again.

KEY POINT:

Authority can only be retained and increased as you witness about the Lord Jesus Christ.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Job 17-20

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 10: I AM A VICTOR.
1. Yes, I know I am a victor
For the Bible tells me so
God made me more than a conqueror
Much stronger than all my foes

CHORUS
Jesus loves me and I love Him
Together we rule the world
Christ with me I will overcome
By His Blood, His Name, His Word

2. Yes, I know I am a victor
Stronger than demons I am
To Satan I am a terror
I am free, o yes, I am

3. Yes, I know I am a victor
Stronger than lack, poverty
All my needs Jesus provides for
I have life abundantly

4. Yes, I know I am a victor
Barrenness no more indeed
Fruitful is the God I live for
All my dreams shall be fulfilled

5. Yes, I know I am a victor
By His strength I shall succeed
No more loss and no more failure
Glory to glory proceed

6. Yes, I know I am a victor
No more sorrow, no despair
Jesus Christ is my own Succour
Tomorrow is joy and cheer

7. Yes, I know I am a victor
Very soon I’ll reign with Him
His promise is my sure anchor
He’s coming to take me home

8. Jesus loves me and I love Him
We rule this world together
As He is so right now I am
Hear me shout Halleluyah

9. Jesus loves me Halleluyah
Hear me shout Halleluyah
Halleluyah, Halleluyah
Glory be to God on high
*MORNING TEA☕*

*WEDNESDAY 8 JANUARY 2020?*

*FULLY LOADED⚓*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
For we are GOD’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in *CHRIST JESUS*, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago
_*(Ephesians 2:10, NLT)*_

_*Ephesians 2:10 KJV*_
For we are his workmanship, created in *CHRIST JESUS* unto good works, which GOD hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
When GOD created you, He put in you everything you need to fulfill your destiny. GOD is precise. He’s intentional down to the smallest detail, and when He laid out the plan for your life, He studied it carefully. He thought about what you would need, and what it would take to get you there, then He matched you with your world. He gave you the talent you need, the creativity, the strength. You’re the right size, and you have the right looks, the right personality, and the right family.

Now don’t go around feeling shortchanged, as though somehow you’re lacking, you didn’t get enough, or you can’t do what others can do. You are fully loaded and completely equipped for the race that’s been designed for you. Be who GOD created you to be. You have something to offer the world that nobody else has. Let your gifts shine. You are an original masterpiece.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY?*
“Father, thank You that You created me as a masterpiece down to the smallest detail of what I would need to fulfill Your plan for my life. Thank You that I am fully loaded for the race that’s been designed for me. I declare that I am Your original creation. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

WEDNESDAY, 8TH JANUARY 2020

TOPIC: THE WORD OF GOD AND YOUR SPIRITUAL WORTH

SCRIPTURE: Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts. – Jeremiah 15:16

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: You lack worth if you lack the Word of God; to be Wordless is to be worthless; low Word equals low life.

The Word of God refers to divine utterance, message or a collection of utterances and messages from God. The Word of God is the person of God (John 1:1). The Word of God is the compendium of the promises, prophecies, acts, works and wonders of God to His people (Hebrews 2:4-NLT).The Word of God is the manual or guideline for the Christian faith divinely designed for the believer’s effective spiritual walk with God (John 1:14, Hebrews 2:2).

Now, the ingestion of the Word of God is critical to a person’s spiritual worth. The truth is that the devil does not respect the quality of the suit you are putting on or your vocabulary; the devil does not respect your tittle. But he is compelled to respect the intensity of your spirituality through the quality and quantity of your Word-intake (Scripture).

Beloved, you lack spiritual worth if you lack the Word. To be Wordless is to be worthless; to be empty of Word is to be empty in life; low Word equals low life; low Word equals low spirituality, and low spiritual intensity equals low worth in life.
But today, I prophesy your deliverance from spiritual anorexia. Receive the baptism of fresh hunger and appetite for the Word of God, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS: You lack worth if you lack Word; to be Wordless is to be worthless; low Word equals low life.
ASSIGNMENT (S):

1. Determine to have a daily quiet time especially in the early hours of the day for prayers and study of the Word of God.
2. Locate some diet of the Word of God already prepared in the form of books, CDs, DVDs etc. (You may get them at Dunamis Destiny Bookshop or http://www.dunamisgospel.org ).
3. Embark on the schedule of reading the whole Bible within a year by faithfully following the daily reading guide of this devotional.

PRAYER: Lord, deliver me from spiritual anorexia. Just as I hunger for the physical food, let my soul and spirit hunger for Your Word. Give me a Word from Your Word that would increase my worth in life O Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

For Further Understanding, Get This Message: Maintaining Spiritual Intensity
DAILY READING: Genesis 18:16-19:38, Matthew 6:25-7:14, Psalm 8:1-9, Proverbs 2:6-15

QUOTE: Those who give themselves to meditation discover that everything changes when they lift up their eyes. Culled from ‘10 Principal Secrets of Principal People’ by Dr Paul Enenche

AMAZING FACT: On a genetic level, all human beings are more than 99 percent identical.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: I curse the root of every spiritual lack of appetite in your life in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: WEDNESDAY 8TH JANUARY, 2020

TOPIC: 2020: MY NEEDS ARE LOCATING ME! 
ESCAPE FROM SHAME!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: (MATTHEW 17:27; PHILIPPIANS 4:10-19)

Today’s 2nd word Vs. 19 (NIV) says: “And my God will meet all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus.” Note: He will supply all your NEEDS not your WANTS. There is a difference between NEEDS and WANTS. A need is something you really may not necessarily do without. A want on the other hand is something you can do without.

So, a need is different from a WANT just as SAVINGS is different from INVESTMENT! In life, you need investment and not just savings! EVERYBODY SAVES, but only FEW INVEST! 

Investment can generate wealth or other streams of income which can make your life better. But most times, our savings are short lived.

So, go for the NEEDS and not the WANTS of your life! When I was going through a crisis many years ago, I had to remove my children from a good and expensive school in Lagos City, and carried them to a lesser school in my village – to a school in a remote village in Delta state, Nigeria for six years. I did so because I had to differentiate between what I really needed at that time and what I wanted.

I wanted a very good education for my children but since I couldn’t afford it then, I had to put them where I could afford at the time. But today, the story is different. STOP LIVING A LIFE OF COMPETITION in 2020!

Do not compete with anybody! You are not in a race with any man! Let your hope be built on Christ the SOLID ROCK! Refuse to ENVY others this year! Those you are envying have their own weaknesses/weak points.

The LORD is telling me to whisper to you that your hour is coming and in this year of Divine Elevation, you will overtake those ahead of you! Yes! I see you OVERTAKING! Don’t put yourself under pressure because of LUXURY or WANTS!

Don’t work yourself into depression and anxiety because of certain WANTS that are far from you now! In fact, MOST WANTS END UP AS WASTE BECAUSE YOU DIDN’T NEED THEM IN THE FIRST INSTANCE!

Your God Jehovah is telling me again that He will NEVER LET YOU DOWN! He will SUPPLY ALL your NEEDS! Not few! Not some! But ALL! That is why you must NEVER PANIC when you see others ahead of you or when there are certain DELAYS confronting you!

Your God is called JEHOVAH JIREH! God is unlimited! He is MORE THAN ENOUGH! His bank account is located in a fish belly and He can open His bank account in anything you lay your hands to do! ASK PETER and the TAX COLLECTORS! Did He not deliver Peter from disgrace at the last minute?
NOTHING IS BEYOND HIS REACH! He can reach you on top of a tree like ZACCHAEUS and He can reach you in the deepest depths of the sea bed like Jonah! Look up to Him! You will be ELEVATED beyond your EXPECTATIONS! Pray now!

HURRAY! ODM MOBILE NOW AVAILABLE ON ALL SMART PHONES
ODM MOBILE NOW AVAILABLE ON ALL SMARTPHONES! IT'S A NEW BEGINNING AFTER THE RESTRUCTURING. TO DOWNLOAD. Visit:
http://www.ourdailymannamobile.com
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Blessed Assurance…
1. In your own words your own words, pray about today’s word now as you are led.
2. REPENT FROM COVETOUSNESS TODAY and lust for THINGS!
3. Pray the prayers JUST BEFORE ANY FASTING PROGRAMME page 108 of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-15” for the next 2 days.
THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (GENESIS 23-26)
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)PUBLISHER/WRITER

Song 3: Blessed Assurance

1. Blessed assurance; Jesus is mine!
Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine!
Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
born of his spirit, washed in his blood.

Refrain:

This is my story, this my song,
Praising my savior all the day long;
This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my savior all the day long.

2. Perfect submission, perfect delight,
Visions of rapture now burst on my sight;
Angels descending bring from above
Echoes of mercy, whispers of love.

3. Perfect submission, all is at rest,
I in my savior and happy and blest;
Watching and waiting, looking above,
Filled with his goodness, lost in his love.
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {Jan ~June, 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Wednesday January 8, 2020

TOPIC: ENTER HIS COURTS WITH PRAISES
Read Psalms 84:1-12

1. How amiable are thy tabernacles, O Lord of hosts!
2. My soul longeth, yea, even fainteth for the courts of the Lord: my heart and my flesh crieth out for the living God.
3. Yea, the sparrow hath found an house, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young, even thine altars, O Lord of hosts, my King, and my God.
4. Blessed are they that dwell in thy house: they will be still praising thee. Selah.
5. Blessed is the man whose strength is in thee; in whose heart are the ways of them.
6. Who passing through the valley of Baca make it a well; the rain also filleth the pools.
7. They go from strength to strength, every one of them in Zion appeareth before God.
8. O Lord God of hosts, hear my prayer: give ear, O God of Jacob. Selah.
9. Behold, O God our shield, and look upon the face of thine anointed.
10. For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand. I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of wickedness.
11. For the Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.
12 O Lord of hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee.

MEMORISE: I long, yes, faint with longing to be able to enter your courtyard and come near to the Living God. (Psalms 84:2)

EXPOSITION

God is greater than what any man can describe with human language. Yet, He deserves our praises with the same human language He has given us. 

We should praise Him always. What is praise to living God? Praises are the implicit and explicit words of adoration and worship, poured out from our mouths to exalt God for Who He is. Praises are words of exaltation and extolling, directed to God for His majesty and greatness. Whenever you are praising God you are exalting Him for His PERSON, PERSONALITY and MAJESTY. The reason for this is that, you have entered His courts and seen Who He is, the sovereign God with absolute power and majesty.

The purity of God, His majesty on the throne, His faultlessness, holiness, His awesomeness, His attraction with fear, His power, authority, His supremacy, His immortality, His immutability, as the only God, His omniscience, His omnipresence, His omnipotent, His eternity, and all other divine attributes that He has, that other gods/idols can never possess, make praise due only Him.

When you enter His courts with praise and you give Him praises you are ascribing to Him what He is worthy to receive from you and indeed what rightly belongs to Him as His creature. The Book of psalms is full praises to God for His majesty and awesome wonders. Are you ready to praise Him? Begin to praise Him and see His wonder in your heart and life, today.

Go beyond the gates and enter the courts of the Lord, today, with praises (Psa. 100:4). You will see His face in the courts than people through the gates. Let us praise God. Praise Him! Hallelujah!

PRAYER POINTS

1. Sing as much as possible songs and hymns of praises to God for His absolutely indescribable doings.
2. Father, I say, You alone are worthy of my praise.
3. Praise God for the redemption and salvation of your soul and the fact that He would reach others through you.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Genesis 19-20; Matthew 8
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM