The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 5th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY 5TH JANUARY.

SATURATE YOUR CLOUD WITH THE RIGHT WORDS

If the clouds be full of rain, they empty themselves upon the earth: and if the tree fall toward the south, or toward the north, in the place where the tree falleth, there it shall be (Ecclesiastes 11:3).

As a Christian, you’re a king-priest; the Bible says where the word of a king is, there’s power (Ecclesiastes 8:4). Therefore, keep talking; I don’t mean be loquacious; I mean keep affirming the Word. Jesus said you shall have what you say (Mark 11:23).

Therefore, have what I call, “Talking sessions,” where all you do is get into your closet, affirming God’s Word about your life, your future and destiny.

Learn to talk your money up; talk your family up; talk your business up; talk your health up
If you don’t know what to say, write out a portion of Scripture on who you are or what belongs to you in Christ, and begin to affirm them. You can also visit Pastor Chris Digital Library to watch and listen to faith building messages; before long, the right words will form in your spirit and proceed from your mouth.

Take this seriously, and you’d be amazed at the changes that’ll happen in your life within a short time. That’s because words are things; they have divine potency; they possess spiritual energy.

When you talk, you release energy in the realm of the spirit, in the direction of the substance of the message, because words are vector quantities. I said, “Have talking sessions”; at such times, you’re not merely talking into the air; you’re addressing circumstances and situations, effecting positive changes in your life and future.

From this beginning days of the New Year, and all through, practise this. Shape and frame the future you want with your words. Store words in the spirit that would produce for you the right harvest at the appointed time. Recall what we read in our theme verse. So, now is the time to saturate your cloud with the right words and rule your world. Amen.

CONFESSION

The Word of God is in my heart and in my mouth; the Word of faith which I’ve received, and it’s producing results in me and in my circumstances. I know who I am, for greater is He that’s in me, than he that’s in the world. I’m an associate of the God-kind; I reign as a king in life. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY

Hebrews 13:5-6; Joshua 1:8 AMPC; Mark 11:23
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 5:1-20 & Genesis 12-14

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 7:12-21 & Nehemiah 9

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

5TH JANUARY.

I affirm that this is my year of perfection! The Lord has perfected all that concerns me; therefore, I function from the position of rest.

I live a struggle-free, worry-free life all the time; for I am a partaker of the inheritance of the saints in light. Darkness has no place in me, for I am native-born to the light. I manifest this light to my world ever so brightly today and always. I walk in the light, as He is in the light.

I walk in glory, strength, victory, and righteousness today. The wisdom of God is at work in me mightily, and I know what to do, what to say, who to meet at the right time. I never miss my way! The knowledge of God's Word has increased in my life.

I have increased Grace, thus, my life is filled with beauty, honor, acceptability, loveliness, goodwill, benefits, endurance, promotion, elegance, charm, glory, favor. Hallelujah! I win always, in every situation.

Every mountain before me is made plain, all crooked paths are made straight. The glory of God is risen upon me, for I am the effulgence of God’s presence. God tabernacles in me, I carry His atmosphere of miracles everywhere I go.

I am strengthened, energized, endued with power, ability and might. I am a minister of reconciliation, the Word is alive in me! God's Word is as fire shut up in my bones; and as I speak, I dissolve doubts.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I am who God says I am. I am a blessing to my world and all I lay my hands upon to do shall prosper and be blessed. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 5TH JANUARY 2020.

THEME: GRATEFUL HEART II.

MEMORISE:

O give thanks unto the LORD, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. Psalm 107:1

READ: Psalm 100:1-5

1Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands.

2 Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing.

3 Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.

4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.

5 For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.

One of the ways in which Christians displease God is by being ungrateful for the things He has done for us. We take many of things for granted, whereas they are fundamental to our wellbeing. For example, if you are complaining that God did not give you new shoes, have you considered that, if you didn’t have legs, shoes wouldn’t be an issue.? Ingratitude displeases Him. Many years ago, after a power=packed crusade, I and my children kept talking about the great move of God in the car on the way back to the hotel where I was lodged. On getting to the hotel, the fellow on the passenger side got out quickly to open the door for me. I don’t know how my hand got in the way of his door, but as he slammed it shut, it hit my fingers and I tell you; it was painful. In my pain, I cried to God “why did you let this happen, Lord?” and He said “You kept talking about the miracles that happened in the crusade; did you even bother to say ‘thank you’ to me?” Then I said “Lord, I am sorry, thank You for Your great move during the crusade.” God expects you to be grateful at all times. He is also very jealous about His glory. Isaiah 42:8 says:

“ I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.”

There was another time when I displeased Him because I thought He had not done anything for me that merited thanksgiving, I began to lay out all the things I had expected in the course of the year but didn’t get. God interrupted me and asked “How many times did you travel this year?” I said “Many times.” How many times did you have an accident?” He asked. I responded None.” He continued “How many times did you sleep?” I quickly interrupted Him because I realized how ungrateful I had been.

I want your attitude to thanksgiving to be different from now. Make thanksgiving your lifestyle. Always look for reasons to thank God, no matter how you may feel.

ACTION POINT:

Write ten things you are grateful to God for and thank Him all through today.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Job 6-9

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 3: BE GLAD IN THE LORD AND REJOICE.
1. Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice,
All ye that are upright in heart;
And ye that have made Him your choice,
Bid sadness and sorrow depart.
o Refrain:
Rejoice, rejoice,
Be glad in the Lord and rejoice;
Rejoice, rejoice,
Be glad in the Lord and rejoice.

2. Be joyful, for He is the Lord
On earth and in Heaven supreme;
He fashions and rules by His word—
The “Mighty” and “Strong” to redeem.

3. What though in the conflict for right
Your enemies almost prevail?
God’s armies, just hid from your sight,
Are more than the foes which assail.

4. Though darkness surround you by day,
Your sky by the night be o’ercast,
Let nothing your spirit dismay,
But trust till the danger is past.

5. Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice,
His praises proclaiming in song;
Let gratefulness give all a voice,
The loud hallelujahs prolong!
*MORNING TEA☕*

*SUNDAY 5 JANUARY 2020?*

*HIS LOVE IS GREAT⚓*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
GOD showed his great love for us by sending *CHRIST* to die for us while we were still sinners.
_*(Romans 5:8, NLT)*_

_*Romans 5:8 KJV*_
But GOD commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, *CHRIST* died for us.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
A lot of people live with an “I think GOD loves me” mentality because they base it on their performance. “I went to church last weekend. I was kind to my neighbor. I think He loves me.” Sometimes we’re trying to clean ourselves up, trying hard to be good enough, and then we’ll believe that GOD really loves us. The problem with this approach is that when we make mistakes, when we get off course, when we don’t perform perfectly, we think GOD changes His mind about us.

Take the pressure off. GOD loves you right now with a great love. It isn’t an “I think” love or a conditional love. The apostle Paul says that nothing can separate us from the love of GOD. Nothing you’ve done has changed God’s love. There’s nothing you can do to make God love you any more or any less. It’s a gift. Just receive it by faith.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY?*
“Father, thank You that I never have to wonder about Your unconditional love for me because You’ve proven it through *JESUS*’ death on the cross. I believe that there is nothing I can do to make You love me more or any less than You always have. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”
SEEDS OF DESTINY

- SUNDAY 5TH JANUARY, 2020.

TOPIC: PRESERVED BY THE PROPHETIC MANTLE

SCRIPTURE: And by a prophet the LORD brought Israel out of Egypt, and by a prophet was he preserved. Hosea 12:13

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: To be prophet-less is to be profitless; to be pastor-less is to be pasture-less. Who fathers you determines your cover.

A prophet is someone who speaks by divine inspiration or predicts the future. God’s prophet is, therefore, a servant of God who operates under a divine mandate and speaks by divine inspiration.
A prophet has a spiritual jurisdiction over a person, group of persons or a nation. Prophets are divinely endued with prophetic mantles to tackle generational battles.

The prophetic mantle is critical to the recovery of destinies. The preservation of your life and destiny is connected to the prophetic mantle over your life. Your prophet facilitates your preservation; your pastor enhances your protection; who fathers you determines your cover. Inside the voice of your prophet or pastor is an instruction calculated for your deliverance. Naaman would have died a leper if not for the prophetic instruction from prophet EIisha (2 Kings 5:14)

Beloved, to be prophet-less is to be profitless; to be fatherless is to be futureless; to be pastor-less is to be pasture-less. Not to be under a prophetic mantle is to be exposed to unnecessary battles. You need a higher mantle to tackle higher battles and mesmerize the devil.

My counsel is, in this New Year, place a high value on prophetic covering.
On this first Blessing Sunday of the year, I declare you blessed! By the prophetic mantle of God on my life, I prophesy that you shall sail safe through this year, 2020, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS: To be prophet-less is to be profitless; to be pastor-less is to be pasture-less. Who fathers you determines who covers you.
ASSINGMENT:

1. Ask God to show you the prophet or pastor He has placed over your life if you don’t know yet (Jeremiah 3:15).
2. Value your prophetic or pastoral cover; never talk against or join anyone to talk against the unction that is meant to cover you.

PRAYER: Lord, I connect to the prophetic mantle upon my spiritual father for my cover. And I receive the grace to properly position myself for Your blessing through my pastor in this season Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, Get this Message: THE GOD OUR DELIVERER

QUOTE: Your father determines your preservation; your Prophet determines your protection. Culled from 365 Wisdom Capsules by Dr Paul Enenche
DAILY READING: Genesis 11:1-13:4, Matthew 5:1-26, Psalm 5:1-12, Proverbs 1:24-28

AMAZING FACT: Horses cannot vomit.
PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: I Decree your covering and preservation in 2020. I deploy the mantle to tackle every battle packaged ahead for you in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: SUNDAY 5TH DECEMBER, 2020

TOPIC: MOVE FROM THE JUNIPER TREE TO YOUR SYCAMORE TREE! – Part 1

BASIC SCRIPTURES: (1 KINGS 19:9-18; LUKE 19:4)

It was Cameron Trammell who once said: “Win If You Can, Lose If You Must, But NEVER QUIT!” No matter how the past year was, don’t quit! Even if the past year was like HELL, push yourself again and again! God has put a FIGHT in you because He knows Satan is determined to stop you!

Don’t give up an ich until the final buzzer sounds! It will be a sound of your own HALLELUJAH CHORUS! I See 132,200 ODM users that CARRIED OVER many “HARD-TO-FORGET MISTAKES.” See what to do with a mistake: “recognize it, admit it, learn from it, forget it” (Dean Smith).” Yes! FORGET IT! “If you aren’t going all the way, why go at all?” – Joe Namath.
Michael Phelps wrote: “You can’t put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get.” NOTE THIS:

Is it not that same ELIJAH who prayed to die, that was later used to RETIRE the evil god called BAAL and its prophets? He did not know that there were more victories ahead! Just after praying the prayer of “KILL ME LORD,” angels came to minster to him!
I see ANGELS ministering to you this January too! There will be angels that will cancel all accidents this year! There are angels that will bring that your PRAYER POINT to pass! There are ELEVATION ANGELS that will visit you daily to fulfil the divine mandate of heaven concerning you!

Vs. 15 – 16 says: “And the LORD said unto him, ‘Go, return on thy way to the wilderness of Damascus: and when thou comest, anoint Hazael to be king over Syria. And Jehu the son of Nimshi shalt thou anoint to be king over Israel: and Elisha the son of Shaphat of Abelmeholah shalt thou anoint to be prophet in they room.” Elijah did not know that his assignment was not finished! He still had to ANOINT KINGS that would demolish Jezebel and also anoint a man of DOUBLE PORTION – Elisha!

PLEASE NEVER GIVE UP, even when all HELL is confronting you! *Elijah did not know that HIS BEST DAYS WERE JUST AHEAD!* So, in this year 2020, even when the odds are against you, make each day your masterpiece!

NEVER GIVE UP because the RAINBOW will always show up after the storm! Be ready to start and finish the upcoming 21-day WORLDWIDE FASTING PROGRAMME (January 11th – January 31st) and don’t miss the end-of-fast WORLD ANOINTING ELEVATION night at the TBS LAGOS 7pm.

I have been commanded to anoint your feet and your hands that night! Also get the “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 15” booklet which contains the 21-day 

FASTING PRAYER POINTS. Oh, THIS IS YOUR YEAR in which you will move from the JUNIPER TREE of tears to the SYCAMORE TREE of ELEVATION like Zacchaeus! Hold on and hold out!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: My Faith Looks Up To Thee…
1. In your own words, pray seriously about today’s word.
2. Elijah did not know that HIS BEST DAYS WERE JUST AHEAD! That you LORD GOD for this NEW YEAR! Lord, I determine never to QUIT trusting You!
3. Still pray about your 2020 goals now.
4. I loose ELEVATION ANGELS to move on my behalf in 2020!
5. I loose ELEVATION ANGELS to perfect all that concerns my GOALS in 2020!
6. Pray the prayers JUST BEFORE ANY FASTING PROGRAMME on page 108 of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 15” for the next 5 days.
THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (GENESIS 12-15)
BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)PUBLISHER/WRITER

Song 2: My Faith Looks Up To Thee...

1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior Divine;
Now hear me while I pray;
Take all my guilt away;
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine.

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire;
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire.

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my Guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. All thru life’s transient dream,
Until death’s sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll,
Blest Savior, with Thy love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Make me Thy grace to prove
Transform my soul.
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {Jan ~June, 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Sunday, January 5, 2020.

TOPIC: PRAISE GOD IN ALL SITUATIONS
Read John 11:38-44

38. Jesus therefore again groaning in himself cometh to the grave. It was a cave, and a stone lay upon it.
39. Jesus said, Take ye away the stone. Martha, the sister of him that was dead, saith unto him, Lord, by this time he stinketh: for he hath been dead four days.
40. Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?
41. Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me.
42. And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast sent me.
43. And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth.
44. And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.

MEMORISE:Thank [God] in everything [no matter what the circumstances may be, be thankful and give thanks], for this is the will of God for you [who are] in Christ Jesus [the Revealer and Mediator of that will]. (1 Thessalonians 5:18)

EXPOSITION

The Son of God, Jesus Christ, found Himself with the dead body of His friends, Lazarus of Bethany, who had been attacked with sickness that ravaged his body, and eventually led to his death.

Tears were flowing from the eyes of families and friends. The two sisters were helpless in the midst of the force of untimely death that had claimed the life of their only brother. Oh! Lazarus was dead and buried before the Saviour arrived the scene.

The report they gave Jesus Christ made Him weep. Martha wept! Mary wept! This was so, because Lazarus was dead. Their only brother was dead. But Jesus Christ had a different intention and approach to the seemingly hopeless situation on ground. He arrived to turn the situation around.

He faced His Father in heaven and gave thanks for the situation. If only you can also face your heavenly Father, today, and give thanks for all things and in your present situation, He will also turn your situation around. Jesus Christ gave thanks to God, for He always heard Him, and over the seemingly hopeless situations of Lazarus and his surviving sisters. By praising and thanking God in, and for a situation, you hand over the situation to His unbeatable, unchallengeable might to settle it the best way.

Any situation handed over to God in praises is billed for settled divine intervention. Praises to God in difficult situations are impacful, meaningful and in-depth to the heart. Let us praise God for yesterday, today and the future, by faith, and for our situations. He will turn them around, in our best interest. Praise God!

PRAYER POINTS

1. Sing praises to God throughout today, with all praise chants, that you know in your dialect.
2. Lord, fill me with the Davidic grace of praising and thanking You in all situations.
3. Lord Jesus, give our children the proactive ability to appreciate You, as well as their parents, so that they will keep enjoying You as You provide for their parents.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Genesis 11-12; Matthew 5
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE

Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM