The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 4th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY 4TH JANUARY.

SING THE RIGHT SONGS

…for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people (2 Corinthians 6:16).

Some Christians sing the wrong songs as a result of ignorance of God’s Word. Such songs have created in them a certain kind of unbelief that’s difficult to cure.

That a song is melodious or makes you feel emotional doesn’t necessarily make it right. As long as it doesn’t communicate the realities of the Gospel as it applies to the new creation, it’s the wrong song and singing it could rob you of your faith and effectiveness in the things of God.

For example, when a congregation sings, “Let your glory fill this house; let your presence fill my heart….” Such a song doesn’t get anywhere; God doesn’t respond to it. Only your emotions respond.

If you ask Him to fill your heart with His presence, when will He answer? That’s an Old Testament request. Being born again, you’re the tabernacle of Almighty God; His presence already fills your heart! He’s made His home in you. You don’t need to ask for what you already have.

Many sing such songs, because they want to “feel” His presence; no! He’s in you, and you’re in Him, whether or not you feel it.

God’s Word is God. Once the lyrics of your songs aren’t consistent with His truth, they’re your words. However, He’ll bless you for daring to believe, like He said to David: “...Because it was in your heart to build a temple for my Name, you did well to have this in your heart” (1 Kings 8:18 NIV). He blessed David for thinking about it at all. So, when you worship with the wrong songs, He’ll bless you for thinking about it, but there’re much greater blessings in His Truth.

You need to understand what the Word of God has brought you, and when you get a hold of it, don’t lose it because of your feelings; simply because you feel far or near. Never relate to Him or sing to Him according to your feelings; His Word is the basis for our relationship with Him. Therefore, sing, preach, pray and live the Word. Praise God!

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for choosing me to know your will, filling me with the knowledge of your will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. I have insight into mysteries and secrets of the Kingdom; the eyes of my understanding are constantly enlightened to know you more and worship you in Spirit and in truth, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

John 4:23-24; Psalm 82:5-6; Colossians 1:9
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 4 & Genesis 9-11

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 7:1-11 & Nehemiah 7-8

AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

4TH JANUARY.

I affirm that God has made me a wonder to my world! I am synchronized with the Spirit, knowing and walking in God's perfect will for me.

I am never alone because the host of heaven is with me always! The Lord has sent His angels before me to minister for me daily!

Through the ability of Spirit, I am fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of the Word. My heart is stirred by the Word to gain the right inspiration!

I walk in the supernatural, demonstrating the wisdom and character of the Holy Spirit, my sole source of power, strength, ability, and inspiration! I have the mind of Christ; therefore, my mind is anointed to see and accept possibilities.

I am energized and aglow in my spirit to impact the world of my time, through supernatural ideas inspired in me by the Holy Spirit.

I am full of God's might! I function by His power and glory today, full of the Spirit in wisdom, having spiritual understanding of all things! I walk in absolute victory and dominion, knowing that the Lord had perfected all that concerns me.

I am powered by the Holy Ghost and on a perpetual victory parade, excelling and making progress consistently! I receive unparalleled advantages, unprecedented favour, and prosperity everywhere I go. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 4TH JANUARY 2020.

THEME: GRATEFUL HEART I.

MEMORISE:

O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever. I Chronicles 16:34

READ: Luke 17:11-19

11 And it came to pass, as he went to Jerusalem, that he passed through the midst of Samaria and Galilee.

12 And as he entered into a certain village, there met him ten men that were lepers, which stood afar off:

13 And they lifted up their voices, and said, Jesus, Master, have mercy on us.

14 And when he saw them, he said unto them, Go shew yourselves unto the priests. And it came to pass, that, as they went, they were cleansed.

15 And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, turned back, and with a loud voice glorified God,

16 And fell down on his face at his feet, giving him thanks: and he was a Samaritan.

17 And Jesus answering said, Were there not ten cleansed? but where are the nine?

18 There are not found that returned to give glory to God, save this stranger.

19 And he said unto him, Arise, go thy way: thy faith hath made thee whole.

God loves people who are always thankful. While others may get little gifts that makes them happy, He makes sure that the joy of the grateful is always full. In our Bible reading for today, all ten lepers were healed, but only the thankful one was made whole: every sign that he had ever been leprous was removed. I can imagine that anyone who had ever seen him prior to his healing would have found it hard to believe he had ever been a leper. The joy of the grateful one is always full.

“Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.” Psalm 100:4

From the passage above, we see that the right way to come into the presence of God is to do so with thanksgiving. Some Christians just barge into God’s presence with their request as though He were their slave.no wonder many prayers go unanswered. When you come to Him, do so with thanks. Even if it seems as though everything is going upside down for you, thank Him for the fact that you are still alive. God cannot ignore a thankful heart. Once you get His attention, you can then present your request to Him. Many years ago, just before the commencement of a three-day crusade to start off the Redeemed Christian Church of God in Abuja, Nigeria, I praying “Father, perform miracles today, show Yourself strong, heal the sick, raise the dead…..” when I suddenly hear God say ”Shut up!” Then He asked “Have you thanked me for all the miracles I have been doing in the past? For the next three days, I don’t want to hear any request from you- just thanks.”” This was very hard for me, but I tried to only give thanks to Him throughout the next three days.

After the crusade He said “Now, tell the elders to strengthen the foundation of the church because, while you have been experiencing some increase, now you will start experiencing multiplication!” We are still enjoying that multiplication till date.

KEY POINT:

Thanking God always brings greater benefits than presenting requests to Him.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Job 1-5

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 16: LET US WITH A GLADSOME MIND.
Let us, with a gladsome mind,
Praise the Lord, for He is kind.
For His mercies aye endure,
Ever faithful, ever sure.

He with all-commanding might
Filled the new-made world with light.

All things living He doth feed,
His full hand supplies their need:

He His chosen race did bless
In the wasteful wilderness:

Let us, with a gladsome mind,
Praise the Lord, for He is kind:
SEEDS OF DESTINY -

SATURDAY 4TH JANUARY, 2020.

TOPIC: YES, YOU CAN DO IT!

SCRIPTURE: “And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water. And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus” Matthew 14:28-29.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: If you believe, you can walk on anything that is trying to walk on you; you can dare what others dread.

It is confirmed that audacity is key to achievement in life. You can attain any height in life if you believe you can. This is very true!

For instance, Peter ordinarily would not have dared walking on water if he did not see Jesus do it. And if he did not believe he could walk on the same water after the command of Jesus, he would not have possibly attempted it (Matthew 14:28-29).

The truth is, you can rise above any situation of life if you believe you can. You can become anything you desire to become if you believe – that big project, that dream or plan in your heart that looks too big to be actualized can be achieved in this year 2020 if you can believe the possibility without entertaining a doubt in your heart.

Now, some people think that Peter walked on water whereas he actually walked on the Word “C-O-M-E” that Jesus spoke (Mathew 14:29). That Word, “C-O-M-E” crystalized and became a carpet on the water for Peter to walk on.
Hallelujah!

This means that if you can locate the relevant Word concerning that situation, you can walk on it just like Peter walked on water. With the revealed Word of God you can walk on anything that is trying to walk on you. You can walk on bareness, cancer, tuberculosis, peptic ulcer disease, hepatitis, HIV/AIDS, failure, poverty, frustration, chronic singleness, etc. The Word of God is, therefore, the basis for human possibilities.

Today, I release on you the grace to locate the right Word and the power to dare what others dread; the grace to conquer your confrontations comes upon you now, in Jesus’ Name. YES, YOU CAN DO IT…
REMEMBER THIS: If you believe, you can walk on anything that is trying to walk on you; you can dare what others dread.

ASSIGNMENT (S):

1. Believe that you can
2. Never doubt the Word of God to you.
3. Do not be afraid of doing what others avoid; that they failed does not mean you will fail too.
For Further Understanding, Get This Message: RISING ABOVE THE STORM

PRAYER: Lord, I thank You because I can do all things through You who strengthens me. I connect the faith to believe Your Word. Help me in 2020 to do the impossible, surmount the insurmountable and dare the un-dare-able to achieve the unthinkable O Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

QUOTE: What you see out of the Word determines what you will see out of life. Culled from ‘Access to all Possibilities’ by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY READING: Genesis 8:1-10:32, Matthew 4:12-25, Psalm 4:1-8, Proverbs 1:20-23

DON'T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Sunday Service tomorrow by 8:00am at the Glory Dome, the Lord’s Garden, Airport Road, Abuja. It shall be one combined explosive and impactful service. Invite your friends and loved ones. God bless you as you come.

AMAZING FACT: The human nose can detect about 1 trillion smells.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: Receive an impartation of rugged faith to dare the undareable in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: SATURDAY 4TH JANUARY, 2020

TOPIC: THE FIRE AND THE WATER PROVOKES THE WEALTHY PLACE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (PSALM 66:1-12)

Welcome to today’s devotional write-up with He that turneth rivers into a wilderness and the water springs into dry ground! Vs. 12 of today’s scripture says: “Thou hast caused men to ride over our heads; we went through fire and through water: but Thou broughtest us out into a wealthy place.”

Other words for wealthy place are “GREEN PLACE.” “MOIST PLACE!” “PROSPEROUS PLACE!” “ELEVATED PLACE!” “HIGHER GROUNDS!” Thank God for this New Year!

No matter how last year was, the LORD is instructing me to let you know that He kept you alive because SOMETHING AWESOME IS STILL ABOUT TO HAPPEN in your destiny journey!
Probably, men rode over your head; meaning they hurt you badly or probably men wickedly disappointed you! It could be that you went THROUGH serious FIRE (harsh trials and battles you cannot explain) and THROUGH turbulent WATERS (tough times and STORMS OF LIFE), but the Holy Ghost wants you to know that God allowed all those “BUS-STOPS” in order to get you to your WEALTHY PLACE (today’s 1st scripture. Vs. 12).

Your WEALTHY PLACE means your SHOCKING ELEVATION! It is a land where men will envy your NEW HIGHER GROUND STATUS! It is your GREEN land! It is where men will envy your NEW HIGHER GROUND STATUS!

Oh! Mark these prophetic words: 2020 will be that year when you will loudly declare: I HAVE BEEN MYSTERIOUSLY ELEVATED! Ah!! It is a year you will humbly declare: MY GOD HAS BROUGHT ME TO MY WEALTHY PLACE! Yes!

It is in this year you will boldly declare: AT LAST I HAVE MOVED FROM EXPECTATION to ELEVATION! So, refuse to begin the year with discouragement, doubt or depression! God has a BIG plan and you will get there! Be ready to start and finish the upcoming 21-day WORLDWIDE FASTING PROGRAMME starting from January 11th to January 31″ and be at the end-of-fast WORLD ANOINTING ELEVATION night. I have been commanded to anoint your feet and your hands that night!

Also get the “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 15” booklet which contains the 21-day FASTING PRAYER POINTS. Oh, THIS IS YOUR YEAR to move into your WEALTHY PLACE-ELEVATION LAND! Be determined, strong, focused and positive!
Give out this booklet and “WAH-15” copies and help someone join the 21-day fasting programme starting on Saturday 11th January to Friday 31st January, 2020.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Blessed Assurance….

1. In your own words, pray seriously about today’s word.
2. Thank God for this New Year! Lord, use the FIRE and the WATER to move me into my WEALTHY PLACE!
3. Your WEALTHY PLACE means your SHOCKING ELEVATION! Lord, in this year 2020, do a thing that will make me to boldly declare: “I HAVE BEEN MYSTERIOUSLY ELEVATED” in Jesus name (Pray it for 3 days and 3 nights).
4. I receive GRACE to give out ODM copies to help others participate in this fasting programme in Jesus name.
5. Pray about this year as led now.
6. Pray the prayers JUST BEFORE ANY FASTING PROGRAMME.

on page 108 of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 15” for the next 6 days.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (GENESIS 10-11)
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)PUBLISHER/WRITER

Song 3: Blessed Assurance

1. Blessed assurance; Jesus is mine!
Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine!
Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
born of his spirit, washed in his blood.
Refrain:

This is my story, this my song,
Praising my savior all the day long;
This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my savior all the day long.

2. Perfect submission, perfect delight,
Visions of rapture now burst on my sight;
Angels descending bring from above
Echoes of mercy, whispers of love.

3. Perfect submission, all is at rest,
I in my savior and happy and blest;
Watching and waiting, looking above,
Filled with his goodness, lost in his love.
CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Saturday January 4, 2020 - World Braille Day

JESUS’ POWER OVER MISFORTUNE
READ: John 9:7-12

John 9:7-12 And said unto him, Go, wash in the pool of Siloam, (which is by interpretation, Sent.) He went his way therefore, and washed, and came seeing.

The neighbours therefore, and they which before had seen him that he was blind, said, Is not this he that sat and begged?

Some said, This is he: others said, He is like him: but he said, I am he.
Therefore said they unto him, How were thine eyes opened?

He answered and said, A man that is called Jesus made clay, and anointed mine eyes, and said unto me, Go to the pool of Siloam, and wash: and I went and washed, and I received sight.
Then said they unto him, Where is he? He said, I know not.

MEMORISE:

Jesus answered, "Neither this man nor his parents sinned, but that the works of God should be revealed in him (John 9:3).

EXPOSITION

Today is World Braille Day. It is therefore not out of place to discuss something related to our visually impaired brethren. May the mighty hand of Lord cause a mighty rushing of the revival of sight restoration among such, in Jesus’ name.

The Jews, during the time of Jesus, had one particular general notion, that any infirmity or deformity that occurred in one’s life, must have been the result of evil things, such a person, or his parents did in the past. Also, the disciples were still living with this wrong notion. That is why they asked the Master: Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind? (v. 2). This wrong notion has been the order of the day in our own time.

The answer Jesus gave His disciples serves as an eye opener to us today, telling us that not every misfortune or bad luck is a direct outcome of sin that one committed. Can you remember the judgment you have passed on people based on what they are passing through? You better ask for forgiveness.

This man was born blind, not because of his sin or the sins of his parents, but because God allowed him to be born that way. Why did God allow it? (v. 3; cf. Psa. 11:3). The simple reason he was born that way was to reveal the works of God in his life. This is exactly what the Lord Jesus did that very day (vv. 6-7). The Lord revealed His power over misfortune in the life of this man.

If you are a type of person who finds his/her life in a bad or unlucky condition, you don’t need to blame God for your situation. All what you need do is to put your trust in Him for positive turn around. If this man who had never seen light, or anything in life, since he was born could have a new story, your own is not too late, and it is not too hard for God to do something new in your life (cf. Rom. 8:28). Your mockery will turn to celebration, in Jesus’ name.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, You have power over misfortune; get rid of all bad situations in my life, in Jesus’ name.
2. Father, do something about my long time helpless situations, in the name of Jesus.
3. Pray for our visually impaired brethren, that the mighty hand of God would cause the revival of sight restoration among them, in Jesus’ name.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Genesis 8-10 & Matthew 4

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM