The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
crutch for the dropped passes against the
Donte Moncrief‘s first game with the Pittsburgh Steelers is one he would like to forget as soon as possible.Moncrief managed just three catches on 10 targets in Sunday night’s regular season opener against the New England Patriots. His three catches netted just seven yards and Moncrief had a handful of passes hit his hands that he was unable to secure Adam Butler Jerseys 2019 , including a fourth-and-one conversion and a potential touchdown.“It’s sickening when you watch it and you know the plays that you’re supposed to make and you didn’t make them,” Moncrief said, via Mike Prisuta of the team’s website. “And you see them and you’re like, ‘Gosh, I know I gotta make that.’ The other day, after we watched that film, there was a feeling in my stomach White Elandon Roberts Jerseys , it hurt. I went home, went straight to sleep, it hurt me. I had to put that away.“That was my first one like that, that was a bad one. It hurt, but at the end of the day it’s the NFL, all you can do is get better the next day. You gotta bounce back. You can’t let it hold you down.”The missed chances probably wouldn’t have shifted the outcome of the game against New England, but it still wasn’t the best first impression to leave either. Moncrief has been dealing with a dislocated middle finger since early in training camp but he wouldn’t use that as a crutch for the dropped passes against the Patriots.The ten targets Moncrief saw in New England were the most of any Steelers’ receiver. Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger said he’s not altering his approach with Moncrief due to one shaky outing.Moncrief is looking to bounce back this week against the Seattle Seahawks Elandon Roberts Jerseys 2019 , who only allowed 20 points to the Cincinnati Bengals last week but saw Andy Dalton throw for over 400 yards on 51 attempts.“He believes in me,” Moncrief said of Roethlisberger. “He knows what I can do. I know what I can do. At the end of the day that was my worst game ever in my career, and it hurt.“But you can’t just sit there and just pout about it. You gotta get better, and that’s what I’m doing.” The NFL currently has two 5-0 teams. The question now becomes whether the Rams or the Chiefs will avoid the fates of three recent teams that rocketed to 5-0 starts.It began in 2015, when the Falcons started 5-0. And 5-0 eventually became 6-7.The following year, the Vikings started 5-0. And 5-0 eventually became 6-6.The next year, the Chiefs started 5-0. And 5-0 eventually became 6-6.Of those three teams White Kyle Van Noy Jerseys , only the Chiefs rallied to salvage a playoff berth. This year, the Rams already have the NFC West firmly under control, barring a complete and total collapse. The Chiefs have less wiggle room, with the 3-2 Chargers (the losses have come to the Rams and Chiefs) ready to pounce in the event K.C. stumbles.But the Chiefs are keenly aware of the pitfalls of being 5-0 and having it all fall apart. Quarterback Patrick Mahomes told PFT after the Week Two win against Pittsburgh that, by witnessing the slide as a rookie backup to Alex Smith,聽he learned the importance of staying focused on taking care of business and 鈥渘ever being satisfied.”Last year, the first loss came at home against the Steelers. This year Kyle Van Noy Jerseys 2019 , the Chiefs will try to avoid 5-1 on the road, against the Patriots. Obviously, it won’t be easy.The Rams won’t have an easy sixth win, either. The Broncos are desperate and at home. The temperatures will be in the 20s, and snow is in the forecast.So maybe both of the 5-0 teams will end the day at 5-1. It’s still unlikely that either or both will end up being 6-6, however.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Akwa Ibom Govt shuts down secondary school after cultists dropped fetish items Edoman 0 551 06-25-2021, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Lagos Assembly passes anti-cultism bill that includes punishment for parents of convi Edoman 0 400 02-02-2021, 01:24 PM
  US House passes 25th Amendment resolution to remove Trump from office, Pence refused Edoman 0 465 01-13-2021, 09:01 AM
  Nigerian Senate passes N13.5trn 2021 budget Edoman 0 500 12-21-2020, 04:35 PM
  APC South-South passes vote of confidence on Buhari, vows to work for party Edoman 0 513 12-16-2020, 06:37 PM
  Defection: My blood pressure has dropped after I made peace with PDP – Gov Umahi Edoman 0 642 12-08-2020, 01:24 PM
  US passes 5m Covid-19 cases as Joe Biden says the pandemic ‘breaks the heart’ Edoman 0 642 08-10-2020, 06:13 PM
  President Buhari's Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari, passes on Edoman 0 676 04-18-2020, 09:42 AM