The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 3rd January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY 3RD JANUARY.

PRACTISE THE DIVINE LIFE

Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all (1 Timothy 4:15).

It’s wonderful to be healed from any sickness or disease, but how about never being sick? That’s surely more sublime, and that’s the life Jesus brought; a life of divine health. Divine health for the Christian isn’t a promise; it came in the salvation package. It’s part of the result and impact of eternal life in you. The Bible says, “And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son” (1 John 5:11).

Being born again, you have eternal life, and eternal life doesn’t require healing. Therefore, it doesn’t matter what attacks your body; if you’d stir up the life of God in your spirit, your whole body will be vitalized. The Bible says, “...if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you” (Romans 8:11). Hallelujah! Christ in you—the Holy Spirit in you—is life-generating!

The Bible says you were born after the second Adam, who is a life-giving Spirit. What you need is to learn to activate this life from within you, through meditation. You have to consciously practise that life, by insisting on the Word, affirming boldly that the divine life has supplanted the human life of which you were born of your earthly parents.

Every so often, say, “Eternal life is at work in me; every facet of my being is inundated with the life of God.”
The expression, “Meditate upon” in our theme verse, is Greek, “Meletao,” also meaning “to practise.” The result is that your progress and success will be undeniable and inevitable. When you feel symptoms of sickness in your body, it’s a mirage; refute them with the Word. Never succumb to the rudiments of this world; the corrupting forces of this present world of darkness. And don’t wait until there’s a challenge to affirm the Word.

CONFESSION

I’m an associate of the God-kind, with the indestructible life of God in me! I live in the Christ environment, where divinity reigns; the divine life is operational in every fibre of my being, for I hail from God; born of Him. Praise God!

FURTHER STUDY

Hebrews 4:12; Isaiah 33:24; 1 John 5:11-13
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 3 & Genesis 6-8

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 6:9-15 & Nehemiah 6

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

3RD JANUARY.

I affirm that God has made me the first and the best of everything He’s created. I am the perfection of beauty, fashion for excellence.

My life is the manifestation of God’s glorious and majestic splendor; I display His perfections and unveil His multifaceted wisdom to the world. The Spirit of God has granted me understanding and insight into God’s will, purpose and plans as I study His Word. My heart is flooded with wisdom and spiritual understanding, not just to know, but also to walk in God’s perfect will today and always.

I am not ordinary; I am a new creation in Christ Jesus, holy and sanctified unto the Lord! I am a partaker of the divine nature, expressing and manifesting the life of Christ in righteousness, excellence, glory, wisdom, and power!

I reign by grace today, through righteousness, because the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death and its debilitating influences. Halleluiah!

I am kept in perfect peace, because I stay in, and live by, God’s Word! My eyes are constantly fixed on Jesus, the Captain of my salvation, and Shepherd of my soul!

I remain unperturbed irrespective of the tests, trials, and persecution that I may face because He has made me triumphant. Blessed be God!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 3RD JANUARY 2020.

THEME: PRAYER FOR THE NEW YEAR 2020.

MEMORISE:

Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass. Psalm 37:5

READ: Psalm 37:3-5

3 Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.

4 Delight thyself also in the LORD: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

PRAYERS

1. Father, thank you for keeping alive to see this new year. Go ahead and just thank God for all the journey mercies He gave you in 2019, all the times. He healed you, all the times He provided for you. Just give Him praise.

2. Father, in the new year, don’t me speed money for the devil. Don’t let me spend on sickness, court cases or anything that is evil.

3. Father, in this new year, grant all my heart’s desires and let my joy be full. Everything I lay hand upon according to Your will, let them be successful.

4. Father, in this new year, anytime I call on You, please answer me speedily.

5. Father, in this new year, take me to a higher level. Take me to a higher level of grace, a higher level of holiness, a higher level of anointing, a higher level of blessings. Lord just take me higher this year.

6. Father, in this new year, let me serve You like never before. Don’t let me ever let me draw back in serving You.

7. Father, if You return before the end of this year, don’t leave me behind. Let me reign with You in glory.

8. Father, everything that has given me sorrow in the past, ut an end to it in the new year. Put an end to loneliness, poverty, depression and everything that has been making me crying the past.

9. Father, in this new year, let Your promises concerning me come to pass speedily.

10. Father, let me fulfil Your purpose for my life in this new year.

11. Father, in this new year, let it be well with my family, my church and my country. Build a hedge of fire around us, let Your manifest presence never leave us, take disaster far from us and let Your blessings rest upon us this year.

12. Your special prayer request for the new year.

I join my faith with yours and pray that God will grant your requests in the mighty name of Jesus.

ACTION POINT:

Have faith that 2020 will be your best year yet.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Genesis 8-11

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 5: DEEPER, DEEPER IN THE LOVE OF JESUS.
1. Deeper, deeper in the love of Jesus
Daily let me go;
Higher, higher in the school of wisdom,
More of grace to know.
o Refrain:
Oh, deeper yet, I pray,
And higher every day,
And wiser, blessed Lord,
In Thy precious, holy Word.

2. Deeper, deeper, blessed Holy Spirit,
Take me deeper still,
Till my life is wholly lost in Jesus,
And His perfect will.

3. Deeper, deeper! though it cost hard trials,
Deeper let me go!
Rooted in the holy love of Jesus,
Let me fruitful grow.

4. Deeper, higher, every day in Jesus,
Till all conflict past,
Finds me conqu’ror, and in His own image
Perfected at last.

5. Deeper, deeper in the faith of Jesus,
Holy faith and true;
In His pow’r and soul exulting wisdom
Let me peace pursue.
SEEDS OF DESTINY -

FRIDAY 3RD JANUARY, 2020.

TOPIC: MENTAL UPDATE FOR DESTINY UPGRADE

SCRIPTURE: “…Make sure they are well versed in every branch of learning, are gifted with knowledge and good judgment, and are suited to serve in the royal palace…”

Daniel 1:4b (NLT)

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: If you do not want your life to degenerate, update; you need mental update for destiny upgrade.

Sometime ago, I travelled to the place of my birth and saw the building that was celebrated around the 1970's as the best building in that community. But I became amazed because the building has now become an eyesore. Imagine that! What was celebrated yesterday is being tolerated today. The truth is, if you do not want your life to degenerate,then upgrade your life.

Someone once said “the largest room in the world is the room for improvement.”

In this New Year, determine to upgrade or improve yourself on whatever you do. If you are not updated, you will be out-dated; you need to update to have an upgrade; you need to update your mentality in order to upgrade your destiny. The world is moving; people are moving, you can’t afford to be the only one not moving!

However, you have to refuse the life of comparison because when you compare yourself with mediocre persons, you may feel like a champion amongst them whereas you are still battling with how to become excellent. It is like a butterfly calling itself or feeling like a bird in the company of flies.

Beloved, at the end of your journey on earth, God is not going to ask you of the number of people you were ahead of; He would ask you of how productive you were compared to the potentials He deposited in you.
Today, receive the impartation of the grace for personal update and improvement in Jesus’ Name.
REMEMBER THIS:If you do not want your life to degenerate, update; you need mental update for destiny upgrade.

ASSIGNMENT (S)

1. Avoid the lifestyle of competition and comparison; competition will only lead to tension and limitation.
2. Continuously update yourself by going closer to God; nobody can refurbish you like your Maker
3. Update yourself also by reading wide, asking questions, researching around your discipline, etc.
For Further Understanding, Get This Message. Workplace and Career Wisdom PT-3

PRAYER: Lord, I ask for the grace to be given to continuous upgrade. I refuse to live an outmoded, out-dated and antiquated life. I yield myself to You for total improvement, refurbishing and refurnishing of my mentality for my next level Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY READING: Genesis 5:1-7:24, Matthew 3:7-4:11, Psalm 3:1-8, Proverbs 1:10-19
QUOTE: Excellence is our heritage. Mediocrity is a misrepresentation of Divine nature.
Culled from ‘30 Secrets to the Top’ by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Blood makes up about 8 percent of a human’s total body weight.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: The spells of mediocrity and stagnation are broken off your life today in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL 

BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: FRIDAY 3RD JANUARY, 2020

TOPIC: HE GOT MORE THAN A GOLF CLUB!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (EPHESIANS 3:14-21)

There is a story a about a golf trainer that well illustrates the importance of thinking big and expecting big things from your big God. This trainer was invited by a wealthy and powerful king to come and train him on how to play golf.

He taught the king for a couple of days and when he was about to leave, the king summoned him to show his appreciation. He asked him, “What can I do to show you how much I appreciate your kind gesture…?”

“Don’t bother, the trainer replied, “You’ve been a wonderful host; I’ve enjoyed every bit of my stay here. Getting to train you itself is a privilege I will forever appreciate.”

But the king was adamant. He did not want the golfer to leave without receiving something special. When the golfer realized this, he told the king, “Okay…you can send me a golf club” (A golf club is a club used to hit a golf ball in a game of golf).

He asked for a “stick” used to hit/play golf balls! Then the king was happy! On his way back home, the golfer began to THINK and IMAGINE the kind of golf club (stick) that the king was going to send to hum. Was it going to be gold plated? Would it have diamonds and jewelries all over it? He was not sure.

By the time he arrived home, there was a mail waiting for him. It was a certified mail from the king. He was wondering: Is this my golf club (stick)? When he opened it, he was shocked: it was the deed (legal paper) to a 500-acre 18- hole golf club (a golf field).

He almost passed out! The man was thinking about a golf club (a stick for hitting golf balls), but the king was thinking about a golf course (A golf course is the large ground where the game of golf is played).

And what the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today’s devotional is that, just as the king exceeded that golfer’s expectation (what he asked or imagined), your own king – JEHOVAH KAMKPE, will exceed your expectations this year!

Today’s Word Vs. 20 says: “Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us.” Note the words “ASK or IMAGINE”! Because Jehovah God shall exceed your asking or imagination this year!

“JEHOVAH KAMKPE” – THE MORE THAN ABLE GOD is ready! “KAMKPE” is a local Nigerian word used to describe somebody who is UNSHAKABLE and UNMOVABLE!

Nothing you are passing through or will ever pass through or ask, MOVES YOUR GOD, because He knows that at the end, you will END UP BEING ELEVATED and CELEBRATED!

He sent me to tell you through today’s devotional: that your ELEVATION STORY will become the groaning of your haters. Ah! What your God and your KING will do this year shall shock your bone marrow for good! Remember, you cannot be the child of a great God and remain small all your life.
Stretch yourself and reach out for something new and big. Ask big! Think big! Pray big! Plan big and talk big! The world will hear your great elevation story! This is your year! (Give out this ODM copy as a gift).

PRAYER POINTS. Take Song 2: My faith looks up…
1. In your own words, pray generally concerning today’s word now as led.
2. Repent from doubting your God, and for thinking and planning small now.
3. “JEHOVAH KAMKPE” – the more than able God: EXCEED MY
EXPECTATIONS in 2020 and at the WORLD ANOINTING
ELEVATION NIGHT in Jesus name. (pray it seriously).
4. LOOSE THE KING’S FAVOUR ON YOU TODAY/
DAILY!!5. Pray the prayers JUST BEFORE ANY FASTING PROGRAMME on page 108 of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-15”

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (GEN: 6-9)
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)PUBLISHER/WRITER

Song 2: My Faith Looks Up To Thee

1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior Divine;
Now hear me while I pray;
Take all my guilt away;
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine.

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire;
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire.

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my Guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. All thru life’s transient dream,
Until death’s sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll,
Blest Savior, with Thy love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Make me Thy grace to prove
Transform my soul.
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Friday, January 3, 2020.

PRAISE: GOD'S PLATFORM FOR SUPERNATURAL HELP
READ: Psalm 47:1-9

Psalm 47:1-9 Clap your hands, all peoples! Shout to God with loud songs of joy!
For the Lord, the Most High, is to be feared, a great king over all the earth.
He subdued peoples under us, and nations under our feet.
He chose our heritage for us, the pride of Jacob whom he loves. Selah
God has gone up with a shout, the Lord with the sound of a trumpet.
Sing praises to God, sing praises! Sing praises to our King, sing praises!
For God is the King of all the earth; sing praises with a psalm!
God reigns over the nations; God sits on his holy throne.
The princes of the peoples gather as the people of the God of Abraham. For the shields of the earth belong to God; he is highly exalted!

MEMORISE:

Clap your hands, all peoples! Shout to God with loud songs of joy! For the Lord, the Most High, is to be feared, a great king over all the earth. (Psalms 47:1-2)

EXPOSITION

Praise is not a religious entertainment, neither is it a psychological way of expressing emotions. It is a vital spiritual force that guarantees your victory in every battle. It is the force that guarantees your victory in every battle. It is the medium through which God takes over your battles. 

Praise is a medium through which God takes over your battles. Praise is a medium through which you execute vengeance on the wicked. Praise is the exaltation if God. It is one principal way of exalting God. Exalt only God in your life, business and career. That is the only way your business will not crash. That is the only way you will not go down in your career, because God is the one behind anything good in your life.

Whatever can't stand God can't stand praise. That is why the greatest battles in your life will always bow to praise. When you become “a lion of praise”, you cannot be stopped. 

When you become valiant in praise, you become more than a conqueror in life. You may not have might against your enemies, like the children of Israel before their enemies (2 Chro. 20:12), but you can invoke the might and omnipotence of God against them, through praise. No matter how great your enemies, you can put an end to their oppressions and harassment now, by handing over the battle to the Lord.

If you understand the mystery of praise, it will be impossible for your enemies to run you down, because praise is where God lives.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Oh God of heaven, give me the spirit of praise, in Jesus name.
2. My Father, my Father, let all the battles of my life bow to the power of praise today, in Jesus name.
3. I stop the harassment and humiliation of the enemies over the church in this land, in Jesus name.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Genesis 6-7; Matthew 3

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM