The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 2nd January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY 2ND JANUARY.

HE BELIEVES IN YOU

For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them (Ephesians 2:10).

If you have faith in a system, you’ll build it. Likewise, if you have faith in a people, you’ll build them; and that’s what Christ is doing with us. He has faith in us; so He builds us through His Word. He trusts us, and believes in us, because we’re His Church; His workmanship. That’s what we read in our opening verse.

The world may not believe in you or expect any good thing from you, but God does. That’s the reason He called you into this glorious fellowship with Himself. Your value to Him is Jesus Christ; you’re as valuable to God as Jesus is, and that’s the price He paid for your salvation.

Therefore, refuse to limit yourself to the world’s perception of you. What your creator thinks of you is all that matters. He sees you at your best; therefore, live your best; be the best of you for Him in your world! He saw what you would become if He gave His life in your place, if He took your place of sin and gave you His righteousness. He saw that through you, His righteousness would multiply and be established in the earth and in the hearts of men.

Hebrews 12:2 says because of the joy—the glory that was set before Him—the Lord Jesus endured the Cross, despising the shame. You’re that joy, the glory that He saw. He had faith that through you, His purpose to make men sons of God, bringing them into oneness with Himself, would be fulfilled. The Bible says you’re His seed, prolonging His days. You’re His dream come true. He absolutely believes in you. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for my wonderful life in Christ. Your grace and beauty are evidently manifested in and through me to my world. I was born to manifest your glory and righteousness; through me, your Kingdom reigns and expands in the earth and in the hearts of men, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Jeremiah 29:11; James 1:18 NLT
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 2 & Genesis 3-5

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 6:1-8 & Nehemiah 4-5

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

2ND JANUARY.

I affirm that I’ll never stumble or walk in confusion because God’s Word is a lamp that directs my life, and a light that lightens my path.

I walk in preordained pathways, and my path is as the shining light that shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day.

My life has been fashioned by God for excellence. I’ve been recreated unto divine health, prosperity and the supernatural life. The Lord has His label on me; I have His very mark of perfection, certifying me whole; spirit, soul, and body! I am complete in Him.

Hallelujah! I’ve been qualified to be perfect, righteous, holy, unblameable and unreproveable in His sight. I am yielded to the Spirit of perfection and excellence that is at work in me. My words, thoughts, and actions are detailed and flawless.

If you are not automatically redirected, click here .
I think, talk, and exude excellence, to the glory and praise of God’s matchless Name.

Hallelujah! I have the mind of Christ; therefore, the perfection of the Spirit works in me, for He’s called me to glory and excellence! I am perfect and flawless, lacking nothing, because as He is, so am I in this world.

I am unblameable, unreproveable and complete in Christ. My life is an expression of His perfections and glory, to the praise and glory of His Name. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 2ND JANUARY 2020.

THEME: START EARLY II.

MEMORISE:

Awake up, my glory; awake, psaltery and harp: I myself will awake early. Psalm 57:8

READ: Joshua 6:15

15 And it came to pass on the seventh day, that they rose early about the dawning of the day, and compassed the city after the same manner seven times: only on that day they compassed the city seven times.

2 Chronicles 20:20

20 And they rose early in the morning, and went forth into the wilderness of Tekoa: and as they went forth, Jehoshaphat stood and said, Hear me, O Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem; Believe in the LORD your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper.

Many times, people make plans for the day but are unable to complete them. Sometimes it is due to circumstances beyond their control, but most of the time, it is because they start their day late. I have discovered that the best way to achieve your goals in a day is to start when everyone else is still sleeping. At that time, you can work faster because there are fewer distractions. With God, a day starts in the evening; that is why in Genesis 1, you keep seeing “…..and the evening and the morning…..”. The day starts before the sun rises. If your day starts when it is still dark, then you are on the right track. Those who start their early usually turn out to be high achievers. Our Lord Jesus is a prime example of this principle. Mark 1:35 states:

“And in the morning, rising up a great while before day, he went out, and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed.”

This is the beginning of the year, so it is important that you start working on your goals early. While everyone is still getting themselves settled in the New Yea, you can have a head start by breaking down your plans for the entire year so that you can on them step by step. Certain countries win gold medals consistently at the Olympic Games primarily because they start preparing their athletes several years ahead for that one event.

Start working on your goals early. If you are a student, start studying from the beginning of the semester or term, not when the exam time-table is out. If you are an employee or business owner, start preparing well ahead for your deliverable. This principle is what separates the successful from the not-so-successful.

Start early this year.

KEY POINT:

Make up your mind today to imbibe the principle of starting early.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Genesis 4-7

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 2: ALL TO JESUS I SURRENDER.

1. All to Jesus I surrender,
All to Him I freely give;
I will ever love and trust Him,
In His presence daily live.
o Refrain:
I surrender all,
I surrender all;
All to Thee, my blessed Savior,
I surrender all.

2. All to Jesus I surrender,
Humbly at His feet I bow;
Worldly pleasures all forsaken,
Take me, Jesus, take me now.

3. All to Jesus I surrender,
Make me, Savior, wholly Thine;
Let me feel the Holy Spirit,
Truly know that Thou art mine.

4. All to Jesus I surrender,
Lord, I give myself to Thee;
Fill me with Thy love and power,
Let Thy blessing fall on me.

5. All to Jesus I surrender,
Now I feel the sacred flame;
Oh, the joy of full salvation!
Glory, glory, to His Name!
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

THURSDAY, 2ND JANUARY 2020

TOPIC: PUTTING GOD FIRST

SCRIPTURE: But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Matthew 6:33.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: To be interested in the interests of God is to be treasured by God; you cannot put God first and come last in life.

Putting God first in your life means to make God the number one priority of your existence on the earth. It is placing kingdom matters ahead of your personal matters.

So, when God sees a person who is more passionate about His kingdom than personal pursuits, He baptizes such a person with the mantle needed to impact his/her generation (Matthew 6:33).

The truth is: to be interested in the interests of God is to be treasured by God; you cannot put God first and come last in life.

The reason why many people crash in life is because they lack the God-first mentality; they prefer to put their personal ambitions ahead of Kingdom vision.

Beloved, the question is, in your personal life, who or what comes first? In your career, business or family, who or what comes first? What about your finance? When money enters your hands, what do you do with it first? Do you pay your tithe first or you spend everything, the tithe inclusive? (Malachi 3:10). And to spend your tithe is to tighten your life; to spend your tithe is to squeeze your life.

Beloved, in this New Year, determine not to tighten or squeeze your life by putting your personal ambitions ahead of Kingdom interests; make God the Centre of your existence. Let your whole life revolve around God. As you do this, I prophesy that this year, 2020 shall be the best year of your life ever, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS: To be interested in the interests of God is to be treasured by God; you cannot put God first and come last in life.

ASSIGNMENT (S):

1. Determine that God should have the whole of your life.
2. Make the payment of tithe your number one priority each time money enters your hand.
3. Disengage from anyone or anything that wants to take the place of God in your life this New Year.
For Further Understanding, Get This Message: THE SECRETS OF GENERATIONAL IMPACT

PRAYER: Lord, I thank You for Your Word to me today. I ask for mercy in any area of my life that I failed to give You the first place. I confess that in this year and beyond, You are first in every sphere of my life Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY READING: Genesis 3:1-4:26, Matthew 2:13-3:6, Psalm 2:1-12, Proverbs 1:7-9

QUOTE: The God-first mentality is what I call an incurable dedication to God culled from 21 Uncommon Keys to Financial Overflow by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Humans are the only animals with chins.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: The grace for the God-first existence is released upon you now in Jesus’ Name
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: THURSDAY 2ND DECEMBER, 2020*

*TOPIC: HE NEVER KNEW: HIS BEST DAYS WERE AHEAD!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1KINGS 19:1-8*

Elijah never knew that HIS BEST DAYS WERE STILL AHEAD! He never knew that THERE WAS LIFE AFTER THE JUNIPER TREE! He sat under a Juniper tree and DEMOTED HIMSELF (by wishing to be like his ancestors (Vs. 4) and by praying for premature death). Life was tough for him! He was declared wanted by the government of security forces, especially THE MIGHTY FIRST LADY – JEZEBEL! 

But Vs. 7 says: “And the angel of the LORD came again the second time, and touched him, and said, ‘Arise and eat; because the journey is too great for thee.”

NOTE: “the journey is too great for thee.” He thought IT WAS OVER but the LORD told him, ‘YOUR JOURNEY IS STILL VERY LONG!’ He was telling him: “Elijah; YOUR BEST DAYS ARE STILL AHEAD! You are still going to anoint ELISHA who will disgrace JEZEBEL!” He was telling him: “Elijah you will not die physically but will be TRANSPORTED BY FIRE with A DIVINE MOTORCADE or BLAZING FIRE CHARIOTS to the THIRD heavens!” Ah, He was telling him: “Elijah, IT IS NOT OVER YET, because you must still DIVIDE THE JORDAN with your “discouraged mantle” and you will experience ELEVATION NEVER SEEN or HEARD OF, before.” He was telling Elijah: “Your best is yet to come! I am about to DOUBLE YOUR ANOINTING –

I AM ABOUT TO ELEVATE YOUR ANOINTING to a point that even at your successor’s death, his grave will carry HOLY FIRE!”
Oh, I feel like dancing right now! The LORD is showing me that in this year 2020, 124,900 ODM users will dance a new dance called ELEVATION DANCE! I see 54,600 ODM users; the LORD says your HAIR and your GLORY shall grow again! You shall be restored this year! I see 456,700 users of this devotional worldwide, singing new songs of praise because the LORD shall put a testimony of “Can this be true?” in their mouths! The LORD is saying to a woman and 215 ODM users who had thought of committing suicide: 

“THE GLORY AHEAD is too MUCH! Behold it! It is a BLAZING GLORY! My allowed delays are not my denials! I shall use you to show the world that I AM NOT A MAN that can lie! Wait for Me and wait on Me! As My servant anoints your head and feet this year, your NEW SPEED SHALL MANIFEST and men through your story, shall know that IMA THE LORD ON HIGH!” Pray seriously now! *(Give out a carton or copies of this ODM edition to help others join in this fasting programme).*

*Get your, “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-15” booklet and start preparing for another worldwide 21-day fasting programme (11th-31st January 2020)!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take your best worship song to God now.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Lord, thank you for this New Year! I move from the GOOD of the past to the BEST of tomorrow.
3. LORD, I refuse to allow the past to chain my tomorrow! I refuse to allow the present to overshadow the great ELEVATION STORY of tomorrow.
4. LORD, in this year 2020, do a thing that will be described as UNBELIEVABLE! Do a thing that will make people to ask: “Can this be true? Lord, do a thing that will SILENCE every accuser of my destiny in Jesus name.
5. Pray the prayers JUST BEFORE ANY FASTING PROGRAMME on page 108 of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 15 for the next 8 days.
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: GENESIS 3-5*
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

Thursday, January 2, 2020.

ALONE WITH GOD

READ: Genesis 32:22-32

Genesis 32:22-32 And he rose up that night, and took his two wives, and his two womenservants, and his eleven sons, and passed over the ford Jabbok.

And he took them, and sent them over the brook, and sent over that he had.
And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob's thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him.

And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me.
And he said unto him, What is thy name? And he said, Jacob.

And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.
And Jacob asked him, and said, Tell me, I pray thee, thy name. And he said, Wherefore is it that thou dost ask after my name? And he blessed him there.

And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.

And as he passed over Penuel the sun rose upon him, and he halted upon his thigh.
Therefore the children of Israel eat not of the sinew which shrank, which is upon the hollow of the thigh, unto this day: because he touched the hollow of Jacob's thigh in the sinew that shrank.

MEMORISE:

Then Jacob was left alone; and a Man wrestled with him until the breaking of day (Genesis 32:24)

EXPOSITION

We all see what happened in the book of Genesis chapter 32, how Jacob wrestled with an angel of God, after sending his family forward on his way to meet his brother, Esau. Even this supernatural being did not prevail against him (verse 25). Hello, brothers and sisters, have we had cause to “wrestle” with God, rightly, or do we keep holding tenaciously to our own desires?

God has solution to our situations. What was Jacob’s? He had a lot to settle with his brother, Esau, and with God. He had supplanted much, and was being hunted by his past. That so called affliction of yours might be result of your ungodly past!

Jacob had his name changed. That was a spiritual change of his nature, a foundational blessing that far exceeded others (vv. 26-29). Jacob had a definite encounter with God, and he kept the memorial of it (v. 30). 

Do you keep memorials of your special encounters with God? Don’t be like Saul (1 Sam. 15:12) and Absalom (2 Sam. 18:18) who both went ahead to build monuments to commemorate themselves, rather than in the praise of the great God they had encountered. Whatever and wherever, let us seek to be alone with God at our own Peniel. But beyond what Jacob did, we should make ours a regular and frequent meeting with God.

Note how Jacob’s challenges led him to a glorious encounter with God. We can also allow our trials to take us to God, rather than into the waiting arms of Satan who can only make us worse off, no matter the deceitful transient relief. Get shut in with God when afraid, or when besieged by life’s challenges.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord Jesus, I pray for divine encounter that will speak solution to my situation.
2. My God and my Father, let me experience Your mercy that will usher in a definite encounter to change my story, positively.
3. Lord, when I face challenges, grant me the grace that overcomes.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Genesis 3 - 5; Matthew 2

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM