The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 31st December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY 31ST DECEMBER.

SET IN PREORDAINED PATH

…he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me (Psalm 23:3-4).

The day you were born again, your destiny in God began. You were set on a preordained path of righteousness as we read in our opening scripture. Some people are living amiss, living outside of God’s destiny, because they’re not living in and by the Word. They’re in places they shouldn’t be, living in houses they shouldn’t live in; their whole life is subject to chance, and that’s sad.

But with you, it’s different; predestination is at work in you. You don’t go anywhere or meet anyone by chance. Your life has a purpose with God; He leads you by His Spirit that lives in you. And in that path that He’s set for you to walk is everything you’ll ever require to fulfil all that He’s called you to do, and meet those that He’s planned for you to meet. Some of them may not like you or even want to see you, but because they’re put there by God, whatever they do would only turn out as blessing and promotion for you.

Read what Ephesians 2:10 (AMPC) says about you: “For we are God’s [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live].” Blessed be God!

Perhaps you’re reading this and feeling you might have missed your way with God; you may have strayed from His purpose for your life. It’s not too late. That’s the reason the Word is coming to you now.

The Bible says, “And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left” (Isaiah 30:21). It’s not too late to retrace your steps in God, through His Word. Make up your mind to walk in the light of His Word, and you’ll experience His glory in your life like you never thought possible.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for my beautiful life in Christ. I’m living a purpose-driven life, walking in paths which you prearranged for me, and living the good life which you planned before the world began. I manifest your righteousness and glory to my world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Ephesians 2:10 AMPC; Ephesians 1:11; Romans 8:30
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Revelation 22 ; Malachi 3-4

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 5:24-32 ; Nehemiah 1-2

#TALKINGSESSION

31ST DECEMBER.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, my trust is in You for an extraordinary 2020, filled with blessings, testimonies, and miracles.

I am excited to know that You’ve made my life glorious, and my future is bright; You’ve perfected all that concerns me and granted me all that I need to live a successful life.

My mind is renewed by the Word. I am in God's place for my life! I am like a tree planted by the riverside, bringing forth fruits in and out of season. I am more than a conqueror because the greater One lives in me.

My life is a testimony of God’s goodness and grace. Today and always, I am being led in the path of righteousness, wisdom, and glory. Divinity is at work in me for I am a partaker of God's indestructible, indomitable, and imperishable life.

God's glory and righteousness are revealed in me today, as I speak and apply the Word in all I do. Thank You, Father, for the divine impact of Your Spirit—on my physical body.

I refuse to fear; for the presence of Your Spirit in me paralyzes, destroys, eliminates and dispels every form of sickness, disease or infirmity. From the crown of my head to the soles of my feet, I am whole, sound, and excellent, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 31ST DECEMBER 2019

THEME: YOU SHALL LAUGH LAST.

MEMORISE:

For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. Psalm 30:5

READ: Psalm 30:1-5

I will extol thee, O LORD; for thou hast lifted me up, and hast not made my foes to rejoice over me.

2 O LORD my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me.

3 O LORD, thou hast brought up my soul from the grave: thou hast kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit.

4 Sing unto the LORD, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.

5 For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

The story was told of two women married to two men who were closely related. The husband of the first woman got a lucrative job and within three years, he had built a house for his family of five. Meanwhile, the husband of the second woman was not gainfully employed; he was just surviving by doing different menial jobs around. Unfortunately, because of her family’s good fortune, the first woman deployed a negative attitude towards the second woman. The most disheartening aspect of this story is that these two women were worshiping in the same assembly. The rich woman taunted the other woman so much that she almost left her local church. As God would have it, the husband of the second woman got employed by a company, and six months down the line, the company where his relative worked was liquidated and sold to his new employers. The management of the buying company was magnanimous enough to absorb the workers of the liquidated company into their workforce, but at lower cadre compared to their initial designations. So, the husband of the first woman had to manage with a subordinate position in the buying company, and he wasn’t happy when he discovered that he would be an assistant to his relative, and that his salary was 50% less than that of his relative, who was less than 6months on the job. The ways of God are past finding out! I pay that this year will end with you laughing last in Jesus’ Name.

The laughter that is most desirable is the one that comes last, because Ecclesiastes 7:8a says:
“Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof:”
Are you going through a trying period? The word of the Lord comes to you today from John 16:20 as follows:

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, That ye shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice: and ye shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.”

Are you living your life in wickedness? The Lord is also saying to you today in James 4:8b-10:

“Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded. Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness. Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.”

He also says in Matthew 5:4:

“Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.”

In other words, those who mourn in repentance for their sins and misdeeds will laugh last. Beloved, to be able to laugh last, you need to give your life to Christ today, and you will escape the everlasting agony of an eternity in hell. Jesus is holding out His arms to welcome you into His kingdom today. Run into His arms and you will discover you and peace like never before.

ACTION POINT:
Take stock of how well you did in all aspects of your life this year, and thank God for bringing you thus far.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Song Solomon 5-8
Malachi 3:16-4:6

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 1: THERE SHALL BE SHOWERS OF BLESSING.

1. There shall be showers of blessing:
This is the promise of love;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
Sent from the Savior above.
o Refrain:
Showers of blessing,
Showers of blessing we need:
Mercy-drops round us are falling,
But for the showers we plead.

2. There shall be showers of blessing,
Precious reviving again;
Over the hills and the valleys,
Sound of abundance of rain.

3. There shall be showers of blessing;
Send them upon us, O Lord;
Grant to us now a refreshing,
Come, and now honor Thy Word.

4. There shall be showers of blessing:
Oh, that today they might fall,
Now as to God we’re confessing,
Now as on Jesus we call!

5. There shall be showers of blessing,
If we but trust and obey;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
If we let God have His way.
*MORNING TEA☕*

*??MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2020??*

*TUESDAY 31 DECEMBER 2019?*

*ENLARGE YOUR TERRITORY⚓*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
Now Jabez called on the GOD of Israel, saying, "Oh that You would bless me indeed and enlarge my border, and that Your hand might be with me, and that You would keep me from harm that it may not pain me!" And GOD granted him what he requested.
_*(1 Chronicles 4:10, NASB)*_

_*1 Chronicles 4:10 KJV*_
And Jabez called on the GOD of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And GOD granted him that which he requested.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
In 1 Chronicles 4, Jabez was a man that people said was supposed to have trouble and heartache and lived depressed and defeated, but he shook off the negative mentality. Despite how people labeled him, he had the boldness to ask big, that GOD would bless him and enlarge his territories. He was saying, “GOD, let me see abundance. Let me see more of Your favor.” And GOD blessed him indeed.

Like Jabez, you may have plenty of reasons to settle where you are - what you didn’t get, what people said, how impossible it looks. The odds may be against you, but the good news is that GOD is for you. He wants your new year, your life and everything about you to be successful and wonderful. He knows how to make up for what you didn’t get. He can thrust you further than you ever imagined, but you have to pray bold prayers. Ask in spite of what the circumstances look like and what people are telling you. Ask in spite of what the enemy keeps whispering in your ears. If you’re going to beat the odds, stand out in the crowd and reach your best life, you have to learn this principle of asking big.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY?*
Father in heaven, today I open my heart to You and ask You to bless me. I ask You to increase me in every area and teach me to be faithful to You always. In *JESUS*’ Name. Amen.

O God, our help in ages past,
Our hope for years to come,
Our shelter from the stormy blast,
And our eternal home.

Under the shadow of thy throne,
Thy saints have dwelt secure;
Sufficient is thine arm alone,
And our defense is sure.

Before the hills in order stood,
Or earth received her frame,
From everlasting thou art God,
To endless years the same.

A thousand ages in thy sight
Are like an evening gone;
Short as the watch that ends the night
Before the rising sun.

Time, like an ever-rolling stream,
Bears all its sons away;
They fly, forgotten, as a dream
Dies at the opening day.

Our hope for years to come,
Be thou our guide while troubles last,
And our eternal home!

Source: Musixmatch
Songwriters: S. Kelvigdam

*O God, Our Help In Ages Past*

our hope for years to come,
our shelter from the stormy blast,
and our eternal home:

Under the shadow of thy throne,
thy saints have dwelt secure;
sufficient is thine arm alone,
and our defense is sure.

Before the hills in order stood,
or earth received her frame,
from everlasting thou art God,
to endless years the same.

A thousand ages in thy sight
are like an evening gone;
short as the watch that ends the night
before the rising sun.

Time, like an ever-rolling stream,
bears all its sons away;
they fly, forgotten, as a dream
dies at the opening day.

our hope for years to come,
be thou our guide while troubles last,
and our eternal home!

Source: Musixmatch
Songwriters: s. kelvigdam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Npf8huGFZ3E
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

TUESDAY, 31/12/2019

TOPIC: DELAY IS NOT DENIAL

SCRIPTURE: But the ship was now in the midst of the sea, tossed with waves: for the wind was contrary” – Matthew 14:24.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: No delay you have suffered in life can deny you God’s portion for your life and destiny.

I congratulate you for making it to the last day of 2019 and I appreciate God for sparing and preserving your life. It is possible you are not where you desired to be in 2019 but the truth is that you are not where you used to be. So, instead of assisting your struggling with murmuring, why don’t you appreciate God in celebration on this last day of the year so that your life can appreciate in 2020? In 2019, your expectations may have suffered some delays but your destination cannot be denied. Hallelujah!

For Mr. and Mrs. Abraham in Genesis chapter 15:4, 21:2, God promised them a child at the ages of 75 and 65 respectively, but that promise did not come to pass until Abraham became 100 years and his wife 90.

Beloved, never give up on yourself, and never give up on God. No delay you have suffered in life can deny you God’s portion for your life and destiny.
Today, by the prophetic mantle of God on my life, I prophesy an eleventh hour miracle for you. You shall not crossover with carryover. You shall crossover to takeover in 2020 in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS: No delay you have suffered in life can deny you God’s portion for your life and destiny.

ASSIGNMENT (S):

1. Take out some time to consciously appreciate God for the gift of life and His help you saw throughout 2019.
2. Itemize everything in 2019 you want to be grateful to God for.
For Further Understanding, Get This Message: Rising Above the Storm

PRAYER: Lord, I thank You for making it possible for me to see the last day of 2019. Thank You for frustrating the plans of the enemy against my life in 2019. Thank You for the breath of life. I possess all my possessions in 2020 Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

QUOTE: Obstacles do not survive where God appears! Culled from Access to all Possibilities Dr. Paul Enenche

DAILY READING: Malachi 3:1 to 4:6, Revelations 22:1 to 21, Psalm 150:1 to 6, Proverbs 31:25 to 31
AMAZING FACT: The female crocodiles lay between 20 and 80 eggs per mating.

DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Crossover Service into the year 2020 TONIGHT at the GLORY DOME, the Lord’s Garden. Airport Road, Abuja by 9:30pm. Invite your friends and loved ones.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: I prophesy upon you the realization of 11th hour miracle in Jesus’ Name; You shall cross over without carry over in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL 

BOOKLET FOR CHAMPION

DATE: TUESDAY 31ST DECEMBER, 2019

TOPIC: THE TO AND FRO ERA: DON’T QUIT NOW!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: (JOB 19:23-29)

Welcome to today’s exciting time with the Father of the spirits of all flesh. Prophet Daniel was one of those privileged to talk about how the world would be in the end times.

He said, “But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end; many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased” (Daniel 12:4). “Many shall run to and fro,” said Prophet Daniel.

RUNNING TO AND FRO ALSO SIGNIFIES HUSTLE AND BUSTLE COMPLICATED BY ENDTIME WORRY, ANXIETY, CONFUSION AND FEAR!

In 2016 alone, commercial airlines carried over 3.8 billion passengers and generated global revenue to the value of 501 billion US dollars. In 2017, the projected figures showed an increase in global air passengers of 7.4% with a total revenue of 743 billion US dollars. Men are truly running to and fro. What about increase in knowledge?

There is no doubt about great scientific advancement and increase in understanding of different aspects of human life. There are machines that do all kinds of things today. Robots can now be sent to the market and shop for you!
Wow! Nevertheless, in spite of all this, the world has become a more difficult place to live in; suicides, kidnappings, terrorism and violence of different kinds are on the increase. Divorce rates and job losses have increased. More people now live in fear.

No matter how the world may be, no matter how difficult things may turn out or look around you, THE LORD is saying to you, “Don’t Quit Looking to Me.” Read this piece by John Greenleaf Whither titled, “DON’T QUIT”: When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you’re trudging seems uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile but you have to sigh, When all is pressing you down a bit, Rest if you must, but don’t you quit.

Success is failure turned inside out,
The silver tint on the clouds of doubt And you can never tell how close you are
It may be near when it seems far
But stick to the fight when you’re hardest hit
It’s when things go wrong that you must not quit.

Job in today’s scripture said in the midst of his many troubles, “For I know that my Redeemer liveth, and that He shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:

And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God” (Verses 25-26).
Yes, no matter how 2019 has been, know that your Redeemer is alive; He will show up and turn things around, and testimonies shall abound because 2020 is your ELEVATION YEAR! Don’t quit now! Hold on! Dig in and hold out! Congrats for the gift of life and happy New Year in advance! Peace!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of power as led now.

1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led now.
2. Abba Father! Cause me to hold on to You in all circumstances!
3. I receive AMAZING GRACE for strength to do AMAZING EXPLOITS in Jesus name. I am not a QUITTER! I shall wait till my glory shows up.
4. Pray your way into 2020 – at the Ogudu Mountain Lagos tonight 9pm.
THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (REVELATION 19-22)
BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2019}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

- New Year's Eve

TOPIC: WHERE, AFTER GOOD NIGHT?
Read Philippians 3:17-21

17. Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample.
18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)
20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

MEMORISE: For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ (Philippians 3:20)

EXPOSITION

The homeland of believers in Christ Jesus is not this world, but eternity with Christ in heaven (Phil. 3:20). It is duty bound on the citizens of a country to work for the progress and success of the activities of such country. It is equally expected of Christians who know their citizenship is in heaven to seek and do the biddings of our King. We have the obligations to promote the interest of Christ's Kingdom, our home after our sojourn here on earth.

Nehemiah was a comfortable slave in the palace of Susa. Yet, his heart went out for the ruined Jerusalem. He sought for the necessary information regarding how he could help his homeland. He knew that no matter how long he would stay in that foreign land, he would one day be back home, because God had promised them. 

When last did you ask after your heaven homeland (Heb. 13:9a). Apparently, things here may look well, but are you going to forget our home - the place of everlasting bliss with our Saviour?

Brethren, the laws, decrees and practices of foreign land, may not be fair to us. Yet, like Daniel, we must strictly follow the principles of heaven. The young Hebrews stood their ground, because their love for their home (cf. Psa. 137:5). We too have a home. The most important thing is preparing to return to our homeland; all other things are secondary and less important (cf. Matt. 16:26).

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, help me to reign with You anytime You return.
2. This world is not my own; I am just passing through. Lord, help me to always remember and live by this, to make Your Heaven.
3. Lord, restore the right and passionate, regular teaching about the rapture and Your Second Advent in churches everywhere, as against the godless prosperity gospel ravaging unsuspecting and careless churches, today.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Zech. 14:14 - 14:21; Mal. 1:1 - 4:7; Rev. 21:27 - 22:21

Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM