The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1415 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1415 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1370 fetch_forum_permissions
/showthread.php 137 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you read my musings or listen to my podcast
Blake Cashman Jersey Draft , you might feel like you already know my dad. He’s a longtime Jets fan who had season tickets back in the days the team played at Shea Stadium. He..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Jets StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Jets NewsYahoo Jets Team PageYahoo Jets ReportYahoo Jets Depth ChartYahoo Jets TransactionsYahoo Jets PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub 鉁昉odcast: Football with DadNew,11commentsESTShareTweetShareSharePodcast: Football with DadVincent Carchietta-USA TODAY SportsIf you read my musings or listen to my podcast, you might feel like you already know my dad. He’s a longtime Jets fan who had season tickets back in the days the team played at Shea Stadium. He always calls me after a big game Blake Cashman NFL Jersey , trade, or signing to tell me what he thinks. Today I wanted to give you the chance to really meet him, though Blake Cashman NFL Draft , as he joins the Locked on Jets podcast to share his experiences rooting for the team. If you are here, sometime along the way you probably found that you enjoyed my perspective. I certainly wouldn’t be here or rooting without the Jets without him so if you do enjoy my perspective, you have him to thank.I hope you enjoy meeting my family today. Thanks as always for listening. If you enjoy the show Blake Cashman Buffalo Bills Jersey , you can listen to the Locked on Jets podcast on iTunes or Spotify.Jets 2018 Roster Countdown: Number 26 Marcus Maye Marcus Maye is the next Jet to receive our roster countdown treatment.Name: Marcus MayeNumber: 26Year with Jets: 2ndProjected Role: Starting safetyHis 2017: The Jets had no qualms about throwing Maye into the deep end with a starting role. They traded incumbent starter Calvin Pryor a few weeks after the Draft and entered the second with a rookie safety duo as Maye paired with Jamal Adams. I think you can divide Maye’s 2017 into two phases. The first phase lasted from September through November. In that stretch, he was rock solid as the last line of defense for the Jets on defense with minimal hiccups. The second phase came in December, where he became a mistake machine. The transition from the first phase to the second coincided with the time of year when the college season typically ends Color Rush Blake Cashman Jersey , so this might well have been a simple case of somebody hitting the rookie wall. Maye also ended his rookie season suffering an ankle injury in the season finale that impacted his offseason program.2018 will be a success if: Maye is the guy we saw in the first three months of last season and extends that level of play into December. The rough last month aside, Maye’s rookie season was a success by any standard.Odds of making the roster: Lock (>99%)
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buffalo Rumblings Podcast: Previewing Buffalo Bills vs. liny195 0 1,265 12-10-2019, 03:42 AM
Last Post: liny195
  Read!" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - liny195 0 1,215 12-03-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: liny195