The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 30th December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY 30TH DECEMBER.

MEDITATE ON THE REALITIES OF THE GOSPEL
Meditate on these things; give yourself entirely to them, that your progress may be evident to all (1 Timothy 4:15 NKJV).

One of the problems that some Christians have bemoaned is the disparity between their personal experiences and the message of the Gospel that they “believe” and even preach. How do you preach healings and miracles as the works of God, and then get sick; or preach about financial prosperity, and are in deep financial difficulties? It shows that there’s a missing link.

Some may think the solution to this is intense prayer and fasting so they can “clean” up their lives and get rid of whatever may be hindering their “blessing.” “Perhaps, if I try to be a better Christian, things might change for good,” they’d say. But that’s not it; the Lord never asked us to try to be good or better; He already made us His righteousness.

It’s not about what you’ve done or didn’t do; it’s about Christ and your understanding, and appropriation of His substitutionary work to, and in your personal life. You can live your whole life preaching the Gospel, without really knowing what it is. For example, as popular as John 3:16 is, a scripture many people quote by heart, they’ve never had a grasp of the power and reality of those words. It says, “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

Many see this scripture as a promise, but it’s a law; a sovereign declaration of the Almighty God, that anybody who believes in Jesus Christ, is separated, or severed from perishing; from suffering. It doesn’t end at that: such a person has everlasting life. Everlasting means imperishable, indestructible and incorruptible. That’s the life you’ve received.

How can anyone understand, and be aware of this kind of truth and live an ordinary life? You couldn’t know this and be a victim in life; it’s impossible! Meditate on the realities of the Gospel. It’ll make you think, talk and walk differently; your life will be an expression and manifestation of the message and blessings of the Gospel. Glory to God!

CONFESSION

I walk in the reality of all that the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ accomplished for me. I have eternal life; the imperishable, indestructible and incorruptible life of God, and it’s at work in every fibre of my being, keeping me in divine health, and warding off everything that’s inconsistent with the provisions of the Gospel. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY

1 John 5:11-12; 1 Peter 2:9 AMPC; Romans 6:4
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Revelation 21 ; Malachi 1-2

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 5:12-23; Ezra 9-10

TALKINGSESSION

30TH DECEMBER.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, You alone are worthy of all praise, and I extol Your mighty Name; You’re the healer, the provider, and supplier of all good things; You’re greater than all.

Your Name is great and Your dominion is everlasting; Your love, mercies, and compassion fill the earth! You’re glorified in my life and in all the earth.

I thank You for the presence of the Holy Spirit in my life, and the effectual workings of that power in and through me. Christ lives in me, and I am His extension in the world today, to touch, heal, bless, strengthen and uplift. I take advantage of this divine privilege of manifesting the glorious virtues in my spirit to others.

The Holy Spirit has granted me supernatural speed and an advantage in life. I’ve been divinely enabled to walk in righteousness, prosperity, health, success, and victory.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I walk in greatness and superabundance today. Hallelujah! Faith is stirred in my heart even now, and I am strengthened in my spirit and positioned for the life of endless victories and possibilities.

Hallelujah! I’ve overcome the world; I am more than a conqueror; Christ is glorified in, and revealed through me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 30TH DECEMBER 2019

THEME: BE WATCHFUL.

MEMORISE:

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: 1 Peter 5:8

READ: 1 Peter 5:8-10

8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.

10 But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.

The topic of today’s devotional is not a piece of advise that can be ignored; rather it is an express command to be taken seriously if we want to the finishing line in our Christian faith. In Matthew 26:41, during His hour of distress, our Lord said unto His disciple:

“Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.”

A quick lesson here is that temptation is a reality of life. The only way out of it is to watch and pray to ward off the tempter and his agents. Today’s Bible reading tells us why we must be vigilant and watchful: our adversary, the devil, is busy looking for whom to devour. He is described by the Lord as a thief with a threefold mission: to steal. Kill and destroy (John 10:10). In spite of the fact that we have an indomitable Ally in the person of our Lord, He himself laid down an example for us by watching and praying. We can therefore not do without being watchful and prayerful in our Christian calling.

What are we to watch out for? We need to watch out for the tempter’s tricks, some of which can take the form of lust of the flesh. Samson did not watch enough to see the ditch his flesh was leading him into. Even when his parents warned him against the Philistine maidens, he refused to heed their words of reason, choosing instead to follow the leading of his flesh. Judges 14:3 says:

“Then his father and his mother said unto him, Is there never a woman among the daughters of thy brethren, or among all my people, that thou goest to take a wife of the uncircumcised Philistines? And Samson said unto his father, Get her for me; for she pleaseth me well.”

Another thing we must watch out for is the lust of the eyes. The world is full of abominable scenery nowadays. We must be careful of what we look upon and what we see around us. The unfortunate thing is that these horrible images are creeping into the Church nowadays- first to the pew and now to the altar. Lastly, we must watch out for the pride of life. Pride destroyed the devil and he is introducing it into people’s lives today to destroy them. The Church is becoming too flamboyant these days, and this is distracting us from our core assignment. Please don’t be caught in this trap of the devil. 1 Thessalonians 5:6 says:

“Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.”

Let all your actions be guided by sobriety and watchfulness, so that you don’t become a champion of yesterday.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, help me to live soberly in this perverse generation, and guide my feet not to be caught in the devil’s traps.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Songs of Solomon 1-4
Malachi 2:17-3:15

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 4: TAKE MY LIFE.
1. Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
*Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in endless praise.

2. Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

3. Take my voice and let me sing,
Always, only for my King.
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee.

4. Take my silver and my gold,
Not a mite would I withhold.
Take my intellect and use
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose.

5. Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart, it is Thine own,
It shall be Thy royal throne.

6. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee.
*RESTORATION TODAY*

MONDAY, DECEMBER 30, 2019.

TOPIC: *BE NOT FAITHLESS*

"Then saith he to Thomas, reach hither they finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless but believing." John 20:27.

*MESSAGE*
Faith is the agreement of the mind to the truth of what God has revealed. It is a firm belief on the truthfulness of God and in all the declarations of His Word. Believers are those who have this kind of faith, and such people live according to a particular lifestyle.

Jesus Christ has modelled a lifestyle for people who claim to have put their faith in God. This is a lifestyle of continual believing in the Word of God and the work of God. Thomas, one of Jesus' disciples, lived by the principle of the world in our text above. The principle is that you only believe what you can see. However, Jesus introduced him and His listeners to a new way of thinking: that in order to materialize the Word of God, we must first believe, then we will see (2 Corinthians 5:7).

This is the way of faith. Are you a believer? Then live by this principle. Be not faithless; rather, be a believing believer!

*ACTION POINT*
? _Live a life of continual believing in the Word of God._

*SCRIPTURE READING*
Hebrews 11:1-3; Romans 5:1-11; Romans 10:1-10.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Oh Lord, baptise me with the Spirit of faith in the name of Jesus.

2. I declare that by the stripes of Jesus Christ I am healed in the name of Jesus;

3. Oh Lord, help our leaders to trust in You in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*
Esther 7-8; Malachi 2-10-3:1-6; Revelations 21:9-22:1-5
SEEDS OF DESTINY - 

MONDAY 30TH DECEMBER, 2019.

TOPIC: YOUR CHARACTER AND YOUR SECURITY

SCRIPTURE: For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The strength of your character determines the solidity and security of your destiny; to live anyhow is to die anyhow.

There is an undeniable connection between character and security. A person’s character can either mar him or make him. Most people are suffering untold hardship today because of the deficiency of character. Nothing kills a person fast like the bankruptcy of quality character.

Achan, for instance, lost his life and that of his household on the platform of lack of integrity and character (Joshua 7:18-26). Gehazi exposed his lineage to generational leprosy because of greed (2 Kings 5:27).

The truth is, most people ended their lives in a hurry because of one bad habit or lifestyle. I knew a young man who during a Christmas season went to drink himself to stupor. He left the alcoholic joint that night fully drunk riding a motorcycle that had neither a break nor a headlamp. Imagine a drunkard riding a motorcycle without a break and a headlight and at night for that matter! Calamity and catastrophe are inevitable. 

I was on duty as a young medical doctor when they rushed the young man to the hospital confirmed dead and smelling of alcohol. What a waste of life!
Beloved, the strength of your character determines the solidity and security of your destiny; your preservation is tied to the way you live your life. To live anyhow is to die anyhow.

Today, I decree the impartation of solid character and integrity upon your life. Your preservation is guaranteed. In this December, tragedy shall not come near you, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS: The strength of your character determines the solidity and security of your destiny; to live anyhow is to die anyhow
ASSIGNMENT (S):

1. Take a conscientious character examination on yourself.
2. Trash any negative character trait in you that has the capacity to expose your life and destiny to danger.
For Further Understanding, Get This Message: Upholding Godly Character

PRAYER: Lord, I repent of every negative character I have hitherto exhibited. I make demands on Your preservation power on my life. Shield me from calamity and catastrophe in this season Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

QUOTE: Iniquity deflates security; your integrity solidifies your immunity. Culled from ‘365 Wisdom Capsules’ by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY READING: Malachi 1:1 to 2:17, Revelation 21:1 to 27, Psalm 149:1 to 9, Proverbs 31:10 to 24
AMAZING FACT: Crocodiles actually swallow stones; these stones grind the food inside their stomach.

DON'T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Crossover Service into the year 2020 tomorrow at the GLORY DOME, the Lord’s Garden. Airport Road, Abuja by 9:30pm. Invite your friends and loved ones.
Prophetic Word/Declaration: Receive the grace to live right and fulfill destiny, in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPION_

*DATE: MONDAY 30TH DECEMBER, 2019*

*TOPIC: I KNOW NOT JOSEPH! I KNOW NOT THE LORD!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: EXODUS 1:8; 5:1-12*

Vs. 8 of today’s 1st Scripture (KJV) says: “Now there arose up a new king over Egypt, which knew not Joseph.” That means, despite the fact that JOSEPH was a celebrity and a PRIME MINISTER in Egypt, the MOST POWERFUL COUNTRY on earth then, and despite all the good he did, HE WAS FORGOTTEN! Unbelievable, but that is LIFE and it is vanity! Will your great, great, great, grandchildren ever remember that you passed through this planet earth? Will they remember you?

Will they even see your photograph or know how you looked like? Ah! The best service is SERVICE to the ANCIENT of DAYS who neither dies, sleeps nor slumbers! The best and the most useful and acceptable services done to men are seldom remembered! Therefore our great concern should be to serve God, and please Him, who is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love – Hebrews 6:10. If we work for men only, our works at best, will die with us; if for God, they will follow us!

This king of Egypt knew not Joseph; and after him arose one that had the audacity to say, I know not the Lord’ – Exodus 5:2. This king forgot JOSEPH! The 2nd Pharaoh forgot THE LORD – the supreme Benefactor of all men! In these few days to 2020, determine that you will live to PLEASE GOD and not men!

*Never stop saying good things to yourself! Stay positive even as you prepare to do another 21-day Worldwide prayers (January 11th – 31st). The fasting ends with another glorious WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT on January 31st, 2020. Time 7 p.m. The 2020 prophetic theme is: “MY YEAR OF ELEVATION.” Get the “War Against Haman-15” booklet now! It contains the 2020 January 21-day fasting special prayers! Get your 2020 ODM too!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take any song of adoration to God.

1. Pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Repent from ways in which you have tried to PLEASE MEN at the expense of your salvation.
3. I receive GRACE to do MORE FOR THE LORD! I receive GRACE to PLEASE MY REDEEMER more and more!
4. Holy Ghost, rewrite my story from SHAME to FAME in Your MERCY in Jesus name.
5. Lord, do a thing in my life, family and ministry that CANNOT BE FORGOTTEN or ARGUED in Jesus name.
6. In these last months of 2019, my haters are falling into the net they have set for my feet in Jesus name *(Pray it seriously till you have peace to stop).*
7. Pray about the remaining 24 HOURS of 2019.

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: REVELATION 17-18*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2019}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Monday, December 30, 2019

TOPIC: PRISONER OR COMFORTER? (II)
Read Acts 28:7-10

7. In the same quarters were possessions of the chief man of the island, whose name was Publius; who received us, and lodged us three days courteously.
8. And it came to pass, that the father of Publius lay sick of a fever and of a bloody flux: to whom Paul entered in, and prayed, and laid his hands on him, and healed him.
9. So when this was done, others also, which had diseases in the island, came, and were healed:
10. Who also honoured us with many honours; and when we departed, they laded us with such things as were necessary.

MEMORISE: For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil (1 John 3:8b)

EXPOSITION

Though in chain towards Rome, the Word and power of God in Paul's life were not chained. God's ministers must be sensitive to, and in every situation, and cooperate with the Holy Spirit to turn them around for God's glory.

Having escaped the venomous beast, Paul was welcomed into the house of a notable man called Publius, at Malta, whose father had fever and dysentery. God worked through Paul to heal him and many others who heard of his generosity and came to be touched. Jesus manifested to destroy the works of the devil (Acts 10:38). 

Who are you where you work? You are not where you are by accident. Are you always crying or stopping people from crying? As workers in the church, are you not complaining of not getting anything for your labour, or not given recognition for your contributions? Always see yourself in the mirror of God. You are wonderfully and fearfully made (Psa. 139:14).

A lot of us are wasting God's grace upon us, because of little challenges, fear and discouragement. Believers must know that every man born of a woman is in the midst of troubles (Job. 14:16), and so, we must not promote our challenges than the God we are carrying. 

Stop always seeing yourself as one in bondage. Do not stop working, as night will soon come when no man can work, and the bell will ring for you to give account of your stewardship. Note: God will never take excuses. Let us make hay while the sun shines.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, don't allow me to miss the purpose of my existence.
2. Lord, help me to see and utilize every opportunity that opens to me to save souls.
3. Lord, please bring our nation back from her current predicaments.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Zechariah 10:3 - 14:13; Revelation 21:6 - 21:26
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM