The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This time it’s been truly a blessing to be part of
If the Raiders were actually considering a suspension for wide receiver Antonio Brown at any point in the last couple of days Bo Jackson Jersey , it comes as news to offensive coordinator Greg Olson.That was the word on Thursday and it certainly seemed like there was something in the air since Brown missed practice that day amid reports that he engaged in a verbal altercation with General Manager Mike Mayock. Mayock and head coach Jon Gruden felt the need to address the issue with reporters without saying Brown was under no threat of suspension and Brown’s agent Drew Rosenhaus said in interviews with Mike Florio of and others that the wideout hoped to fix his relationship with the team.According to Olson, though, there wasn’t anything to patch up or any uncertainty about Brown’s status.“I planned on having him all along,” Olson said, via Matt Kawahara of the .As with Brown’s post-apology claim that things have been “blown out of proportion,” it may be a case of the Raiders trying to move forward without continued conversation about everything that went down over the last two days because little of that conversation is a good look for the organization. Raiders cornerback Lamarcus Joyner wasn’t too eager to watch himself on Hard Knocks with the Rams a few years back." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesSilver And Black Pride homepageHorizontal - WhiteSilver And Black Pridean Oakland Raiders communityFollow Silver And Black Pride online:Follow Silver And Black Pride on TwitterFollow Silver And Black Pride on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchSilver And Black Pride main menuFanpostsFanshotsRaidersOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Raiders StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Raiders NewsYahoo Raiders Team PageYahoo Raiders ReportYahoo Raiders Depth ChartYahoo Raiders TransactionsYahoo Raiders PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Second experience with Hard Knocks much more positive one for Lamarcus JoynerNew,16commentsRaiders cornerback Lamarcus Joyner wasn’t too eager to watch himself on Hard Knocks with the Rams a few years back.PDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Second experience with Hard Knocks much more positive one for Lamarcus JoynerTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailAntonio Brown congratulates Lamarcus Joyner on a pass breakupOakland RaidersYou won’t find many more confident and jovial players than Lamarcus Joyner. He is always smiling, he has complete faith in his abilities as a defensive back, whether it’s at safety or corner and he proves it every day. But it wasn’t always that way.Tonight is the premiere of Hard Knocks. This is the second time Joyner has been on a team that was on the show. The last time wasn’t a great experience for him.“Aw, man, I was in a funk, man, I was in a fog and didn’t really want to watch Hard Knocks,” said Joyner.The ‘funk’ he was in was, of course, caught on camera by the Hard Knocks crew. Joyner was feeling pretty lost as to his role with the team under then coach Jeff Fisher. And it caused him to lose his passion for the game — something that seems unfathomable when you spend any time around Joyner now.In a teaser for the show, Joyner went to Fisher’s office and pours his heart out to Fisher.“I don’t know coach, I don’t know where my passion’s gone https://www.raiderslockerroom.com/authen...own-jersey ,” Joyner tells Fisher. “I work hard. I do want to be a starter for this team. What’s going on? If y’all don’t need me, let me know. And just release me and y’all can have y’all’s money back. That’s what I told them. I said I don’t play football for money. I said all these guys they be in the locker room, it’s about money, it’s about girls, it’s about cars. Coach, I love this game.”With that kind of role for Joyner, it’s understandable he didn’t make the show appointment viewing. That was Jeff Fisher’s last year as head coach of the Rams. Not coincidentally it was also Joyner’s last season as a part time starter. Since then he has been a full time starting defensive back — the past two seasons as a starting free safety under new coach Sean McVay and now as a starting nickel corner for the Raiders. He’s just little bit more excited to watch the show this time around.“Oh for sure. This time around,” Joyner said of whether he’s watching the premiere tonight.“his organization. It’s all been smiles and happiness.”Head coach Jon Gruden put a wet blanket on the party, making sure it was clear his players won’t be watching the show live though.“Maybe some guys will put it on, I don’t even know what it’s called where you can record it and watch it whenever you can, but we are not going to be eating crackerjacks and peanuts and watching it,” said Gruden. “We got meetings, we got the Rams coming in here and I know players I’m sure are excited to see the show and they’ve done a good job, the Hard Knocks people, putting together. I’m not going to say anything further because I’ll be in a meeting.”As for the rest of you, the show will come on HBO at 10pm ET/PST. But if you are on the West Coast and have HBO GO or HBO NOW you can catch it when it airs on the East Coast which is 7pm Pacific.Follow @LeviDamien
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Patek Philippe Aquanaut Travel Time jannick 0 0 04-17-2024, 07:12 AM
Last Post: jannick
  Patek Philippe Nautilus Travel Time Rose Gold Blue Watch 5990/1R-001 kikilee 0 1,099 10-15-2021, 07:14 AM
Last Post: kikilee
  Nnamdi Kanu’s rearrest: Nigeria sitting on time bomb – Biafra group dares Buhari Edoman 0 681 07-01-2021, 10:38 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Blockage Of Onions To South-East Part Of Conspiracy To Attack Igbos — Ohanaeze Edoman 0 623 06-05-2021, 12:19 AM
  No Govt can defeat her citizens, time to pay back – Nnamdi Kanu Edoman 0 635 04-08-2021, 11:49 AM
  Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia Edoman 0 512 04-03-2021, 09:02 PM
  Buhari Asks Security Forces To ‘Make Insecurity Part Of Nigeria’s History' Edoman 0 592 04-02-2021, 09:04 PM
  World’s highest unemployment rate: Time to help this government for Nigeria’s sake Edoman 0 675 03-29-2021, 01:18 PM