The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 27th December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY 27TH DECEMBER.

NO NEED FOR THE STRUGGLE

This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh (Galatians 5:16).

Ephesians 4:25 says, “Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another.” This scripture isn’t telling you to struggle to put away lying; rather, it’s letting you know that now that you’re in Christ, truth has become natural to you.

It’s now natural for you to live the Christ-life; the life of righteousness
1 John 3:9 says, “Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.” Some theologians have wrestled with this verse, because it’s different from their experiences. But what it says is very clear: anybody who’s born of God doesn’t sin!

But many still wonder, “How could this be true when I find myself sinning again and again, despite all my efforts to not sin?” So, they think that Apostle Paul’s writing in Romans 7:15 —”For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I”—seems to be more consistent with their lives. But they forget he was talking about the man under the law, the unregenerate man.

Paul went on to say, “O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?” (Romans 7:24); and he gave the answer. He said, “There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit” (Romans 8:1). What you need is to walk in the Spirit. Our theme verse says, “...Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.”

Become conscious of who you are in Christ—the righteousness of God—and walk accordingly. As you do, you’d discover that living the true Christian life is natural to your spirit, because your spirit, which is the real you, is created by God in righteousness and true holiness. Therefore, you’re not supposed to struggle to do right or live right. That’s why He gave us His righteousness. His righteousness in you gives you the ability to live above sin and without sin-consciousness.

CONFESSION

I set forth the wonderful deeds of Christ and display His virtues and perfections. I walk in divine excellence and manifest the fruits and works of righteousness. I walk and live in the Spirit, fulfilling God’s purpose for my life, gloriously. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Romans 6:14; 1 John 5:18-19; 2 Corinthians 5:21
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Revelation 19:1-10 ; Zechariah 7-8

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 4:13-22 ; Ezra 6

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

27TH DECEMBER.

I affirm that I am set on the path of success, glory, victory and divine destiny! I walk in preordained pathways, for predestination is at work in me! I am mightily blessed of the Lord; thus, I am immune to defeat and failure.

I am an associate of the Godkind; I manifest the excellence of the Spirit in all my endeavors. The life of God is at work me, and this life makes me superior to the devil and all his works.

The course of events in my life has been structured by God to bring Him glory, having established me to fulfil my destiny of Him! I live and walk by faith and not by sight; I am not moved by what I see, feel or hear; I am moved only by the Word of God!

The Word is working mightily in me for I am a doer and not just a hearer. I am empowered by the Holy Spirit to impact my world for Jesus Christ through the power of God’s Word and the Spirit working effectually in me.

I am rightly positioned today, in God’s place of opportunity for me. Wisdom guides me and moves me from within to take the right steps that are consistent with God’s purpose and calling for my life. I will never lose my way; for God is at work in me, both to will and to do His good pleasure. Blessed be God.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

DATE: FRIDAY 27TH DECEMBER, 2019.

THEME:: BEAUTY FOR ASHES.

MEMORISE:
Thou hast turned for me thy mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness. Psalm 30:l11

READ: Isaiah 61:1-3 (KJV)

1 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;

3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.

One tactic the devil uses to gain access into the lives of God’s children is portraying our loving heavenly Father in bad light.

His end game here is to make us fall from grace and glory into shame and pity. He successfully used this poly against Eve in the Garden of Eden.

Genesis 3:4-5 documents his approach:

“And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.”

The devil portrayed himself here as being more loving and caring than God! How deceitful! We see this character being manifested by his agents in the world today.

When a man, who is actually a ravenous wolf, beings to show exceptional care for a young girl beyond what her parents can afford, he is actually seeking to devour a precious part of the innocent girl’s life.

A housewife who shows more care to a domestic male servant or driver than her husband may be walking in the same spirit as Potiphar’s wife (Genesis 39:7-20).

If you find yourself in such a situation, please run for your dear life. The Holy Spirit already warned us about this, saying in Proverbs 6:26:

“For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adulteress will hunt for the precious life.”

Contrary to what the devil and his agents would have us believe, God loves us. Proved His love for us by giving us the gift of Himself in His Son (John 3:16). The Son said in John 15:13

“Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.”

Did you notice that He called us His friends in this verse? It is a foolish thing to think that anyone can love us like God the Father and His only begotten Son do. It is because of this love that He promises you beauty for ashes in today’s Bible reading.

Beloved, do not listen to the negative comments of the devil about the Lover of your soul, who is specifically sending this message to you today so that you may know He has not forgotten you.

He sent me to tell you that He is processing your prayers for the appointed time.

So, don’t be weary in your faith, because your are next in line for a testimony. The God who did wondrous things in David’s life, so much so that He penned the words of today’s memory verse after overcoming all his foes, will do the same for you this season in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please fulfil your pleasant promises and purpose for my life speedily this season in Jesus’ Name.

AUTHOR: Pastor E.A. Adeboye , the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God , one of the largest evangelical
Churches in the world and also the President of Christ the Redeemer's Ministries.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Ecclesiastes 1-3, Zachariah 14:10-21,

HYMN 8 – MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE.

1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Saviour divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
O let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire;
As Thou hast died for me,
O may my love to Thee
Pure, warm and changeless be
A living fire!

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And grief around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Saviour, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
O bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul.
*SEEDS OF DESTINY* 

- 2019-12-27

TOPIC: *KEYS TO DIVINE PRESERVATION.*

SCRIPTURE : "And ye shall serve the LORD your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water…the number of thy days I will fulfill… I will make all thine enemies turn their backs unto thee." EXODUS 23:25-27.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : Access to the possibilities of life is not feasible until the right keys are available

A key is a small piece of shaped metal with incisions cut to fit the wards of a particular lock, which is inserted into a lock and turned to open or close it.

Keys open locks or give access to enclosures. It is a medium of gaining passage or entry into a locked arena. As it is in the physical so it is in the spiritual; *access to the possibilities of life is not feasible until the right keys are available*. It is critical, therefore, to note that the possession of a key is not enough but the possession of the right key.

So, what are the keys to preservation; what do you do to enjoy Divine preservation?

*1. Establishment in Righteousness.* :Be established in righteousness. If you are not in the path of wrong, you cannot be in the way of harm (1 Peter 3:13). Righteousness is a preserver.
*2. Refusal to Entertain Fear* :Refuse to fear. Do everything you can to give no place to the devil through fear. Faith brings preservation while fear facilitates destruction. (Job 3:25).

*3. Condemnation of the Voices of Confrontation.*: Condemn the voices of confrontation. It is your responsibility to condemn every voice of destruction against you (Isaiah 54:17).
*4. Understanding your Heritage of Divine Preservation.*:Understand your heritage of Divine preservation. Understand that you are not an easily waste-able material (Psalms 49:12,"20).
*5. Commitment to Kingdom Service*:Be committed to Kingdom Service. Divine Preservation is the heritage of the servants of the Lord (Exodus 23:15).

I decree to you, from today, you shall never lack Divine preservation; you are shielded in this ‘EMBER’ month and season, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS : "Access to the possibilities of life is not possible until the right keys are available."
*ASSIGNMENT(S)*

*1. Determine to practice all the above mentioned keys to Divine preservation.*
*2. Be involved in practical kingdom services through evangelism or soul winning, church service units, intercession, giving, etc.*
PRAYER : Lord, I make demands on Your preservation power upon my life and destiny. Help me to do all I must do as mentioned above to secure Divine protection on my life Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING GET THIS MESSAGE : "NO WEAPON FORMED SHALL PROSPER."

QUOTE: "Doors do not respond to your face or looks; they respond to the right keys. To have access to God’s Preservation, you need the right keys." Culled from '15 Kingdom Strategies for Survival' by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY READING : Zechariah 10:1 to 11:17, Revelation 18:1 to 24, Psalm 146:1 to 10, Proverbs 30":33

AMAZING FACT : Horses drink at least 25 gallons of water a day

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION : The discipline to respond to the keys of divine preservation is released upon you in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPION_

*DATE: FRIDAY 27TH DECEMBER, 2019*
*TOPIC: THE BIG FAT LIAR!!!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: JOHN 8: 40-47*

Welcome! There is only one major thing the devil can do. If he can do that one thing to you and get away with it, he can do any other thing and get away with it. His major job is to deceive! His major job is to lie! His major job is to mislead; but I want you to know today that you can live in victory over every arrow of deception and deceit that has been designed by hellfire to terminate your destiny.

There are many lies that he has used to stop people in the past, and he is still using them today. Maybe you have allowed yourself to be stopped by these lies in the past, but as 2019 ends, I want you to know that today marks a new beginning in your life. 

The light of God’s truth will shine upon you today and it will lift you up from that pit that the enemy’s lies has chained you in. Notice what Jesus said in Verse 44, “…there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.” When he spoke to Eve in the Garden of Eden, it was a lie!

No matter how 2019 has been, rebel against his lies today. Maybe he has told you that “your time has passed,” “God has delayed you again etc; refuse to give attention to him again. Your God, Jehovah Overdo” is a God of new beginnings.

He is a God of second chances! Don’t give up on yourself NOW! Don’t give up god-given dreams NOW! Don’t surrender your future to the liar! Yield yourself to God, believe Him and trust all that He has said concerning you! Before the last day of this year, the impossible will become possible in Jesus name! Hold on!!!

*HELP SOMEONE TO DO THE NEXT 21-DAY 2020 JANUARY FAST.*

*Help someone to do the next 21-day, 2020 January fast. Give out the new 2020 ODM edition and “WAR AGAINST HAMAN -15” booklets as SPECIAL NEW YEAR gifts. CHILDREN’S ODM and ODM CARTOON are available in your national bookshops!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* 

Take Song 2: It is well with my soul…
1. Pray generally in your own words about today’s word.
2. Every seed of deception and deceit that has been sown in my heart by the host of darkness, be destroyed by fire now.
3. Lord, let the light of Your truth shine brightly upon me and let it destroy every work of deceit limiting me in any way.
4. I decree: All you chains of limitation holding back my STORY to GLORY season, EXPLODE BY FIRE NOW!
5. *Pray generally as you are led now about today and about the remaining days of this year!* Loose laughter!

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: REVELATION 6-9*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Song 2: It Is Well With My Soul*

1. When peace like a river attendeth my way,
When sorrows like sea billows roll;
Whatever my lot Thou hast taught me to say,
It is well, it is well with my soul!

*Refrain:*

It is well (it is well)
With my soul (with my soul)
It is well, it is well with my soul!

2. Though Satan should buffet, though trials should come,
Let this blest assurance control,
That Christ hath regarded my helpless estate,
And hath shed His own blood for my soul.

3. My sin, oh, the bliss of this glorious thought.
My sin, not in part, but the whole,
Is nailed to His Cross, and I bear it no more;
Praise the Lord, praise the Lord, O my soul!

4. For me, be it Christ, be it Christ hence to live;
If dark hours about me shall roll,
No pang shall be mine, for in death as in life
Thou wilt whisper Thy peace to my soul.
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2019}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Friday, December 27, 2019

TOPIC: WALKING THE WORD (I)
Read Ezra 7:10

10. For Ezra had prepared his heart to seek the law of the Lord, and to do it, and to teach in Israel statutes and judgments.

MEMORISE: Your Word I have hidden in my heart, that I might not sin against You (Psalm 119:11)

EXPOSITION

To walk is to move at a regular pace, having a constant pattern, by lifting and setting down each foot in turn, never having both feet off the ground at once. The word denotes a divine message, or a collection of those messages. Walking the Word means moving and acting according to divine messages; going by the information and instructions made available by God.

David hid the Word of God in his heart that it might be readily available to him whenever he had occasion to use it. Somebody said, "God's Word is a treasure worth laying up in our hearts."

The man Ezra, in our text for today's dose of the Living Water, was a scribe, one of the captives in Babylon who enforced observance of the Torah - the whole of the Jewish law both written and unwritten. He was a man of great piety and holy zeal. He searched the scriptures and sought the knowledge of God - His mind and will. He set the Word of God before him as his rule. He first learnt, did, and then taught.

Beloved, every part of the Scriptures is God-breathed and relevant in showing us truth, exposing our rebellions, correcting our mistakes, and training us to live God's way (2 Tim. 3:16).
As you go about your daily activities, today, ruminate on the Word that God send to you and act on it. Make it your daily habit of doing what you have been told based on the scriptures. Check yourself daily in the mirror of the Word of God and correct your excesses with it. Let us feed on God's words and lives based on the revelations we get from it.

PRAYER POINTS

1. I receive the grace to be the doer of Your Word henceforth. Lord help me.
2. Father, let Your words be my guide in all my endeavours today and always.
3. Pray for utterances for the minister of the gospel, and that their lives will reflect the Word they dished out.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Zep. 3:10 - 3:20; Hag. 1:1 - 2:23; Zec. 1:1 - 1:14; Rev. 18:3 - 18:23
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM