The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 23RD DECEMBER.

ALIVE BY THE SPIRIT

But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you (Romans 8:11).

What we just read in the verse above isn’t a promise; it has already happened! Your physical body, your previously deathdoomed and death-prone body, has been rejuvenated and vitalized by the Holy Spirit who lives in you. So, your life is from the Spirit, sustained through the Word. 1 Peter 1:23 says, “Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

” God gave birth to us by the Word, through the Spirit.
The blood that’s flowing through your veins isn’t what’s keeping you alive. But why is the blood important? First, it testifies of man’s humanity.
Leviticus 17:11 says, “For the life of the flesh is in the blood....” Therefore, the redemption of man had to be by the shedding of blood, the blood of Jesus—life for life! Now that He gave His life for us to have His life, the life of your flesh is no longer your blood, but the Spirit.

Remember, He was raised back to life without blood, yet He wasn’t a Ghost. He said to His disciples after His resurrection, “Look at my hands and my feet. It is I myself! Touch me and see; a ghost does not have flesh and bones, as you see I have” (Luke 24:39 NIV). Notice He didn’t say, “flesh and blood”; the resurrection life doesn’t require blood to function, and that’s the life you have in you.

It’s the reason no sickness or disease can ravage your body, because sickness and disease attack the blood, to destroy the body. But thanks be unto God! John 1:12-13 says, “But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.” Have this consciousness and live above this world; above sickness, disease and the corrupting forces of this present world of darkness.

CONFESSION

I live by the power of the Spirit that raised Christ from the dead. That power revives and vitalizes my physical body and produces life in me. I’m a life-giver, having been born after Christ, who is the lifegiving Spirit. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Revelation 15 ; Zephaniah 1-3
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Revelation 13:11-14:1-20 ; Habakkuk 1-3

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 2:37-47 ; Ezra 1
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

DATE: MONDAY 23RD DECEMBER, 2019.

THEME:: THE HERITAGE OF GOD.

MEMORISE:
Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. 1st John 3:1

READ: Romans 8:14-17 (KJV)

14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

The word ‘heritage’ refers to a cherished property or inheritance, having special architectural, historical or natural qualities and values.

It reveals the sense of history, personality, importance, authority and worth of a people or nation.

It is therefore not surprising that God commanded the Israelite's to document historical events, covenants, laws and commandments that form their heritage, in order to preserve them forever (Exodus 17:14, Exodus 34:27, Deuteronomy 11:20). God and His kingdom also have a heritage. The people of God in all generations are the heritage of God (Psalm 94:5).

The Bible therefore refers to the Israelites, the Church of Christ and little children as God’s heritage (Joel 3:2, 1 st Peter 5:3, and Psalm 127:3).

Since a heritage refers to assets of monumental value, the Lord’s heritage is therefore something very precious, to be protected and watched over with all diligence. This should give you an idea of your worth to God as a Christian.

In the beginning God created us in His own image and for His pleasure, but man later fell from grace and became a slave to sin.

In His mercy, God approached the slave market and repurchased us by offering the precious Blood of His Son, Jesus, as ransom for us.

By this heavy investment, God has secured a double claim of ownership over us: as the beautiful work of His hands, and as His adopted children, bought with the precious Blood of Jesus.

Little wonder the Holy Spirit in 1 st Peter 2:9 describes those in Christ in these terms:

“But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praise of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.”

All of mankind have the opportunity of becoming God’s children through faith in Jesus Christ, who came into this world to redeem us from sin and Satan over two thousand years ago.

As you celebrate His birth this season, remember what He came to do and do not let it go to waste in your life.

Jesus came to manifest the nature of God and demonstrate His character to us, so that through His example we can imitate the ways of our heavenly Father in our daily lives.

Those who live their lives in this manner, under the saving grace and lordship of Jesus Christ, are those considered to be God’s heritage.

Just as human beings spare no expense to preserve their heritage, God can go to any length to preserve those that are His heritage. Are you part of God’s heritage?

PRAYER POINT:
Father, I thank You for paying such a high price to make me Your heritage; please help me to imitate You ways in my daily life, in Jesus’ Name.

AUTHOR: Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God , one of the largest evangelical
Churches in the world and also the President of Christ the Redeemer's Ministries.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Proverbs 20-22, Zachariah 11:1-14,

HYMNAL: HYMN 9: IN CHRIST ALONE

1. In Christ alone my hope is found,
He is my light, my strength, my song,
This Cornerstone, this solid Ground
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm
What heights of love, what depths of peace
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease
My Comforter, my All in All
Here in the love of Christ I stand.

2. In Christ alone! Who took on flesh
Fullness of God in helpless babe
This gift of love and righteousness
Scorned by the ones He came to save
Till on the cross as Jesus died
The wrath of God was satisfied
For every sin on Him was laid
Here in the death of Christ I live.

3. There in the ground His body lay
Light of the world by darkness slain
Then bursting forth in glorious Day
Up from the grave He rose again
And as He stands in victory
Sin’s curse has lost its grip on me
For I am His and He is mine
Bought with the precious blood of Christ.

4. No guilt in life, no fear in death
This is the power of Christ in me
From life’s first cry to final breath
Jesus commands my destiny
No power of hell, no scheme of man
Can ever pluck me from His hand
Till He returns or calls me home
Here in the power of Christ I’ll stand.
*MORNING TEA☕*

*??MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2020??*

*MONDAY 23 DECEMBER 2019?*

*YOUR SOURCE OF WISDOM⚓*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
I have more insight than all my teachers, for I meditate on your statutes.
_*(Psalm 119:99, NIV)*_

_*Psalm 119:99 KJV*_
I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
The Scripture tells us to meditate on GOD’s promises. The word "meditate" means “to think about over and over.” Meditating on GOD’s Word will give you insights and wisdom to guide you at every turn in life. There is supernatural wisdom that comes from meditating on Scripture - allowing it to sink down deep into your mind and heart. It will strengthen you, guide you and give you hope and victory in every situation.

Meditating on Scripture will also help you fill your mind with the things of GOD. Philippians 4:8 urges GOD’s people to fix their thoughts on what is true and good and right, to think about those things that are lovely and uplifting. And most of all, GOD wants you to think about all the reasons you have to praise and thank Him. Since a person can only think about one thing at a time, meditating on GOD’s love and goodness leaves no room for wrong thinking.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY?*
GOD, help me today to begin developing the good habit of meditating on Your Word each day. Please help me block out those things that would keep me from thinking about and praising You. In *JESUS*' Name. Amen.

*?For Unto Us A Child Is Born ?*

For unto us a Child is born,
Unto us a Son is given,
And the government shall be upon His shoulder;
And his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor,
The Mighty God,
The Everlasting Father,
The Prince of Peace
(Isaiah 9:5)
George Frideric HANDEL

George Frideric Handel was a German, later British, Baroque composer who spent the bulk of his career in London, becoming well-known for his operas, oratorios, anthems, and organ concertos.

https://youtu.be/MS3vpAWW2Zc
*SEEDS OF DESTINY* -

2019-12-23

TOPIC: *INSTRUCTION - ESCAPE ROUTE FROM DISASTER.*

SCRIPTURE : "He who scorns instruction will pay for it, but he who respects a command is rewarded". Proverbs 13:13 (NIV).

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : If you cannot be instructed, you cannot be assisted; if you cannot be instructed, you cannot be protected
Instruction simply means detailed information on how something should be done.

It is instruction that prevents destruction and eliminates failure in life and destiny. At times, people fail examination not necessarily because they did not know the answer but because they did not follow the examination’s instructions. In the same manner, many people have died for the failure to obey an instruction or direction.

*Obedience to Divine instruction has the potency of delivering a person from aimless existence and untimely death.* Jesus wouldn’t have been alive to fulfill His ministry or destiny if Joseph had negotiated the instruction with the angel to run with Baby Jesus and his mother from Herod to Egypt (Mathew 2:13). Also, Pharaoh would have killed Moses had Moses not obeyed the leading to flee from Egypt at that particular point in time (Exodus 2:15).

Beloved, *it is instruction that averts destruction*; your longevity is connected to your obedience of instruction. *It is not the knowing of instruction that produces result but the obedience of it.*
The truth is, *if you cannot be instructed, you cannot be assisted; if you cannot be instructed, you cannot be protected.*

Today, I prophesy on you the grace to obey instructions that would defend and protect you from disaster, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS : "If you cannot be instructed, you cannot be assisted; if you cannot be instructed, you cannot be protected."
*ASSIGNMENT (S):*

*1. Never take any major decision in your life without Divine instruction or direction.*
*2. Always look forward to seeing what God is showing you or telling you per time.*
*3. Faithfully obey those leadings and instructions.*

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE : "Why am I Here?"
PRAYER : Lord, I thank You for Your Word to me today. Give me the grace to possess a humble and teachable spirit. Deliver me from wrong steps or moves that would cause destruction to me, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY READING : Zechariah 2:1 to 3:10, Revelation 12:18 to 13:18, Psalm 141:1 to 10, Proverbs 30:18 to 20
QUOTE: "There is no success without secrets". Culled from ‘365 Wisdom Capsules’ by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT : The honey bee's wings stroke incredibly fast about 200 beats per second, thus making their famous, distinctive buzz. A honey bee can fly for up to six miles, and as fast as 15 miles per hour.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION : That instruction that would avert destruction is released upon you in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL 

BOOKLET FOR CHAMPION

DATE: MONDAY 23RD DECEMBER, 2019

TOPIC: GET THIS WAR FRONT ANTHEM!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (1 SAMUEL 17:30-37)

The confidence of men is based on different things. Some have their confidence based on their wealth or experience. Some have their confidence based on the size of their bank accounts.

Some have their confidence based on their political connections. But, all these “confidences” are shakeable. There is another kind of confidence that is known only to those who have come to know the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
This is the kind of confidence that will take you through the toughest of times and cause you to come out stronger and victorious. It’s a confidence that causes you to stand boldly before the most impossible situation and see it turn around in your favour.

It is a confidence that is based on the unlimited power, multi-dimensional grace and unhaustible riches and wealth of JEHOVAH UNBEATABLE! That was why David could boldly declare in Psalm 27:1 – “The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall fear?

The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?” Wow! *Let that be your “WAR FRONT DAILY ANTHEM.”* Yes! That is your AUDACITY OF HOPE! Hear him again when he told Saul, “…your servant will go and fight this Philistine” (Verse 32). David knew that he was not alone!

No Matter How 2019 Has Been – Good, Bad or ugly Hear This: You Are Not Alone, And If You Are Not Alone, You Cannot Be Defeated!

Whoever/whatever has come against you will fall for your sake. As 2019 ends and 2020 begins, the Spirit of God will release confusion into their midst and they will eat their own flesh and drink their own blood! Walk in CONFIDENCE!

Declare Psalm 27: 1 always and REFUSE TO QUIT NOW! Never forget that it is your WAR FRONT ANTHEM OF HOPE! In these last, remaining 8 days of 2019, you will testify! 2020 will shock you for good! Amen! (Give out the 2020 ODM as a Christmas/New Year gift item this week).

Help someone to do the next 21-day, 2020 January fast. Give out the new 2020 ODM edition and “WAR AGAINST HAMAN -15” booklets as SPECIAL NEW YEAR gifts. CHILDREN’S ODM and NEW ODM CARTOON are available in your national bookshops!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: It is well with my soul…
1. Pray generally in your own words as you’re led now.
2. I am unbeatable because of HIM! I refuse to fear tomorrow! Jehovah UNDEFEATABLE is my salvation and my light! I cannot end up in shame! (Pray it for 3 days).
3. I release the WIND OF CONFUSION into the camp of enemies plotting my downfall and shame in Jesus name.
4. Pray about today!
5. Pray about the last days of 2019!
6. Pray for your loved ones today.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (1JOHN 3-5)
BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE 
(CEK)PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF

Song 2: It Is Well With My Soul

1. When peace like a river attendeth my way,
When sorrows like sea billows roll;
Whatever my lot Thou hast taught me to say,
It is well, it is well with my soul!
Refrain:

It is well (it is well)
With my soul (with my soul)
It is well, it is well with my soul!

2. Though Satan should buffet, though trials should come,
Let this blest assurance control,
That Christ hath regarded my helpless estate,
And hath shed His own blood for my soul.

3. My sin, oh, the bliss of this glorious thought.
My sin, not in part, but the whole,
Is nailed to His Cross, and I bear it no more;
Praise the Lord, praise the Lord, O my soul!

4. For me, be it Christ, be it Christ hence to live;
If dark hours about me shall roll,
No pang shall be mine, for in death as in life
Thou wilt whisper Thy peace to my soul.
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2019}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Monday, December 23, 2019

TOPIC: GOD CLOSED THE DOOR ON SABBATH
Read Exodus 16:16-30

16. This is the thing which the Lord hath commanded, Gather of it every man according to his eating, an omer for every man, according to the number of your persons; take ye every man for them which are in his tents.
17. And the children of Israel did so, and gathered, some more, some less.
18. And when they did mete it with an omer, he that gathered much had nothing over, and he that gathered little had no lack; they gathered every man according to his eating.
19. And Moses said, Let no man leave of it till the morning.
20. Notwithstanding they hearkened not unto Moses; but some of them left of it until the morning, and it bred worms, and stank: and Moses was wroth with them.
21. And they gathered it every morning, every man according to his eating: and when the sun waxed hot, it melted.
22. And it came to pass, that on the sixth day they gathered twice as much bread, two omers for one man: and all the rulers of the congregation came and told Moses.
23. And he said unto them, This is that which the Lord hath said, To morrow is the rest of the holy sabbath unto the Lord: bake that which ye will bake to day, and seethe that ye will seethe; and that which remaineth over lay up for you to be kept until the morning.
24. And they laid it up till the morning, as Moses bade: and it did not stink, neither was there any worm therein.
25. And Moses said, Eat that to day; for to day is a sabbath unto the Lord: to day ye shall not find it in the field.
26. Six days ye shall gather it; but on the seventh day, which is the sabbath, in it there shall be none.
27. And it came to pass, that there went out some of the people on the seventh day for to gather, and they found none.
28. And the Lord said unto Moses, How long refuse ye to keep my commandments and my laws?
29. See, for that the Lord hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.
30. So the people rested on the seventh day.
MEMORISE: See! For the Lord has given you the Sabbath; therefore He gives you on the sixth day bread for two days. Let every man remain in his place; let no man go out of his place on the seventh day (Exodus 16:29)

EXPOSITION

Everything needed on Sabbath day has been released by God during the week. Men are only adamant to God's instruction (CAC GHB 59). God, in His agenda, wants man to rest, rest on the Sabbath day, to serve God; not just to rest doing the week and neglect Him on the Sabbath day.
It is understandable that some professionals have to be on duty on some Sabbath that they are not off duty. Professionals like security agents, medical practitioners, etc. are / can be sometimes compelled by the nature of their services to be on duty on Sundays. This is understandable because they can also choose to make such situations service unto the Lord (cf. Col. 3:23). But should that happen to you who own your business? Oh! You mean Sunday is a working day in your office too, so you can get extra pay?

We are in a generation that many Christians don't regard the Day of the Lord. For your information, God closes the door of provisions on Sabbath day. 'Now it happened that some of the people went out on the seventh day to gather, BUT THEY FOUND NONE' (Exo. 16:27). God had closed the door of heaven for that day, because He expects His people to be in His presence that day. Now, it is known as THE DAY OF THE LORD.

The Lord Almighty expects quality worship and fellowship from His children on The Day of The Lord. Can you recall all your efforts on The Day of The Lord with the additional pays? What was it outcome? It is just an empty toiling because it is against God's will. When do you want to start honouring God on His Sabbath rest agenda? Repent today, and change totally (Exo. 20:8-11).

PRAYER POINTS

1. Pray that thy Lord should have mercy on you for not honouring His commandment.
2. Father, I refuse to lose my blessing, encounter, opportunity to praise and fellowship with you in Jesus' name.
3. Father, I refuse to toil on the day you have closed your heaven for divine provision in Jesus' name.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Jon. 4:10 - 4:11; Mic 
1:1 - 5:7; Rev. 13:4 - 14:6

Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM