The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY, 22ND DECEMBER.

BORN ANEW INTO CHRIST

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new (2 Corinthians 5:17).

When you were born again, you were born and baptized into Christ.1 Corinthians 12:13 says, “For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body…”; you were baptized into the body of Christ, a new man, a new creature with a new life.

The King James Version uses the word, “creature” which is a lot more accurate than the word, “creation” as used in some other translations. Being a “new creature” means you’re one of a kind; a peculiar breed. But that’s not all; the latter part of our opening scripture says, “…old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.”

The underlined word, “behold” calls attention to something God wants you to notice, an important truth. He wants you to SEE that, indeed, you’re a new man in Christ Jesus; everything about your life is new and divine. The old life and nature you received from your biological parents are now supplanted by God’s divine nature, which is why Peter calls us “comrades” or “associates” of the God-kind (2 Peter 1:4).

It wasn’t just a mere change that took place in you when you were born again; there was an actual replacement of the human life with the indestructible life of God. You have the same life with which Jesus was raised from the dead: the resurrection life.

This is what makes it so sublime! It’s the reason sickness for the Christian isn’t supposed to be, because the life in you is divine. Even if you were born with a hereditary disease, the Bible says, “Old things are passed away!” That sickness or disease isn’t, and could never be, a part of your new nature in Christ. The old nature that was subject to sin, defeat, sickness, failure and death, is dead and gone! All things have become new, and all these new things are of God (2 Corinthians 5:18).

Everything about your life carries divinity in it, because you were born into a divine environment; the Christ-environment. Blessed be God!

PRAYER

Being born again, I’m born into the Christ-environment, the divine environment, where I sit with Christ in the realms of glory, dominion and power. I walk in the light of my righteousness and new nature in Christ, expressing the beauty, glory and graces of divinity, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Ephesians 2:10; Ephesians 4:22-24; Romans 6:4-6
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Revelation 13:11-14:1-20 ; Habakkuk 1-3

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 2:25-36 ; 2 Chronicles 36

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

22ND DECEMBER.

I affirm that I am in God’s place for my life! The Spirit of God has enlightened the eyes of my understanding through the Word, to see and receive every good thing that belongs to me in Christ Jesus. As I see them, I call them real and walk in the reality of God’s manifold and eternal blessings.

Fear has no place in me; for God has not given me the spirit of fear but of love, power and of a sound mind. I am bold to act my faith; I function with the ability of the spirit today for the Spirit of God is working in my life and causing me to have divine courage and confidence.

I live joyfully today and always, knowing fully well that all of God’s promises to me in Christ Jesus are yes and amen; I am living in the realities of my inheritance in Christ. Christ dwells in my heart by faith, and I am rooted and grounded in love. God’s Word is in my heart and in my mouth; and as

I think and meditate on the Word today, the circumstances of my day align with the will and purpose of God for me! I attract myself only to thoughts that are consistent with my destiny in Christ-thoughts of victory, increase, success, health, and strength.

I am fully aware that the quality of life that I live is based on the faith-filled words that I utter. I hold fast to the profession of faith without wavering, therefore, I declare that my life, health, family and finances are consistent with God’s Word. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 22ND DECEMBER 2019

THEME: DIVINE PROTECTION.

MEMORISE:

Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain. Psalm 127:1

READ: Psalm 91:1-16

1He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9 Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

A Refuge is a secured shelter or a place of protection from danger and distress. It is a good stronghold that is commonly used for retreat, healing and renewal. It is therefore comforting that the Bible refers to God as our refuge 2 Samuel 22:3 says:

“ The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.”

In effect, God is our Fortress, Strong Tower, Rock of Defense, our shield, our shade of protection and our shelter in the time of storms. Indeed, He is a mighty God with incredible capabilities. As the Lord of hosts and our Mighty man in battle, He is mighty to deliver and mighty to save.

A father's capability and actions go a long way in affecting the life of his child. Our heavenly Father does not only neutralize weapons designed against His children; He also protect them from harm. I have experienced His goodness in this regard several times, and I would like to share one of these with you today. At a time when I was still very young in the 50’s, we had mining activities going on in my village and our roads were very narrow. Nigeria was still under colonial rule back then. Usually, white men came in a jeep to collect the gold that the miners got. The white men were so powerful in those days that the villagers believed that if a white man killed person’s child, that person would still have to say “thankyou” to them, to avoid being sent to prison. For this reason, they were very much dreaded. One day, my sister and I were returning from the farm when we suddenly heard the sound of a jeep moving towards us at top speed, my sister immediately grabbed my hand and we both jumped out of the way, landing in an empty mine pit. We barely escaped the jeep, but before we could heave a sigh of relief, we found ourselves before a deadly snake. However, because our heavenly Father can preserve lives, I lived to tell the story. In Luke 10:19, God empowered all believers in Christ to have authority over snakes, scorpions and over demonic agents and all their activities. I therefore prophesy in the Name that is above all other names: God will protect you and defend everything that is yours this season. I testify that God’s word is trustworthy, reliable and dependable, and this word says in Psalm 20:7-8:

“Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God. They are brought down and fallen: but we are risen, and stand upright.”

Irrespective of what you may be passing through right now, trust God and call upon His Name today, and He will give you all-round peace.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, that You for being my hiding place and my refuge; please keep me secure to fulfil my assignment in life, in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Proverbs 16-19
Zechariah 10

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 12: MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE.
1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire!

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Savior, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Oh, bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul!
*MORNING TEA☕*

*SUNDAY 22 DECEMBER 2019?*

*YOUR MISTAKE IS NOT BIGGER THAN GOD⚓*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the *LORD*, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.
_*(Jeremiah 29:11, NKJV)*_

_*Jeremiah 29:11 KJV*_
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the *LORD*, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
Oftentimes I hear people say, “Joel, I’ve just blown it so many times. I had this major setback. I don’t see how I could ever get to where I’m supposed to be.” But we have to realize that our mistakes aren’t that powerful. Our mistakes aren’t too big for GOD. He’s not up in the heavens shaking His head saying, “I never dreamed they would do that. They’ve ruined My plan.” No, GOD knew every mistake we would ever make. He knew every wrong turn, and He’s already prepared a new route. He already has your detour figured out. Scripture says that GOD knows the end from the beginning. If you’ve made some mistakes, the good news is that He has already planned a way to get you back on track! Just come to Him with an open and humble heart. Let Him wash you clean and make you new. Your mistakes aren’t bigger than GOD. He loves you and has a good plan in store for you!

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY?*
Father GOD, thank You for choosing me and accepting me beyond my mistakes. Thank You that the blood of *JESUS* cleanses me and makes me new. I invite You to have Your way as I submit every area of my life to You in *JESUS*’ name. Amen.
SEEDS OF DESTINY

22-12-2019

Topic: Instruction – *Escape Route From Disaster*

SCRIPTURE : "He who scorns instruction will pay for it, but he who respects a command is rewarded". Proverbs 13:13 (NIV).

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : If you cannot be instructed, you cannot be assisted; if you cannot be instructed, you cannot be protected
Instruction simply means detailed information on how something should be done.

*It is instruction that prevents destruction and eliminates failure in life and destiny.* At times, people fail examination not necessarily because they did not know the answer but because they did not follow the examination’s instructions. In the same manner, many people have died for the failure to obey an instruction or direction.

*Obedience to Divine instruction has the potency of delivering a person from aimless existence and untimely death.* Jesus wouldn’t have been alive to fulfill His ministry or destiny if Joseph had negotiated the instruction with the angel to run with Baby Jesus and his mother from Herod to Egypt (Mathew 2:13). Also, Pharaoh would have killed Moses had Moses not obeyed the leading to flee from Egypt at that particular point in time (Exodus 2:15).

Beloved, it is instruction that averts destruction; your longevity is connected to your obedience of instruction. It is not the knowing of instruction that produces result but the obedience of it.
The truth is, *if you cannot be instructed, you cannot be assisted; if you cannot be instructed, you cannot be protected.*

Today, I prophesy on you the grace to obey instructions that would defend and protect you from disaster, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS: "If you cannot be instructed, you cannot be assisted; if you cannot be instructed, you cannot be protected."

*ASSIGNMENT (S):*

*1.Never take any major decision in your life without Divine instruction or direction.*
*2. Always look forward to seeing what God is showing you or telling you per time.*
*3. Faithfully obey those leadings and instructions.*

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE : "Why am I Here?"

PRAYER : Lord, I thank You for Your Word to me today. Give me the grace to possess a humble and teachable spirit. Deliver me from wrong steps or moves that would cause destruction to me, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY READING : Zechariah 2:1 to 3:10, Revelation 12:18 to 13:18, Psalm 141:1 to 10, Proverbs 30:18 to 20
QUOTE: There is no success without secrets. Culled from ‘365 Wisdom Capsules’ by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: The honey bee’s wings stroke incredibly fast, about 200 beats per second, thus making their famous, distinctive buzz. A honey bee can fly for up to six miles, and as fast as 15 miles per hour.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: That instruction that would avert destruction is released upon you in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL 

BOOKLET FOR THE CHAMPIONS

DATE: SUNDAY DECEMBER 22, 2019

TOPIC: KIDNAPPING THE DEAD!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (NEHEMIAH 6: 1.15)

The Nigerian police arrested three security guards in connection with an attempt to steal the golden casket of the late international business mogul, Chief Olorogun Michael Ibru in Agbarha-Otor, Ughelli-North LGA, Delta State.

The golden casket is reported to be worth over N50million (about 140,000 dollars). At about 2am on that particular day, hoodlums broke into the late Chief Ibru’s tomb to steal the ornamentally- rich, golden casket apparently along with the late tycoon’s remains.

It was gathered that the hoodlums had allegedly poured acid around the tomb to enable them easily break the concrete slab but were unable to execute their final plan. The gunmen broke into the tomb and poured acid on the slab in order to gain access into the golden casket.

Their mission was however aborted when they noticed that workers at both the Ibru Clinic and MCF (Michael and Cecilia Ibru Foundation) noticed the strange movement of persons around the tomb’s yard and raised the alarm.

The acid container the hoodlums brought and other equipment they left at the tomb were recovered by the police! What a world! EVEN THE DEAD ARE NOT SAFE AND CANNOT REST IN PEACE! The aim of the robbers was probably to kidnap the dead man and his casket and ask for a ransom later!

This is a new innovation but there is NOTHING NEW under the sun! The Holy Ghost is using this to remind you to be COURAGEOUS! If the dead are also under attack, then the living must be wise and tough!

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before the defeat.” You cannot survive this end time if your heart is weak! See life as a war field!

No, I’m not talking about nuclear bombs, armoured tanks, AK 47s, rifles, bullets, spears, swords, or secret terrorists. But everything from our struggles in different aspects of our lives comes close to the word: WAR!

Chinese General SUN TZU screamed: “Know thy self, know thy enemy. Thousand battles, a thousand victories.” Yes! Every battle will bring you great victories! No wonder Anais Nin penned: “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.”
Don’t wish life was easier! Face life and be courageous in God! Stay brave and stay focused on your ROCK! That was the secret of Nehemiah in today’s scripture Vs. 11: “And I said, “Should such a man as I flee?

And who is there, that, being as I am, would go into the temple to save his life? I will not go in.” That is courage! Go and do likewise! Go and marry COURAGE and you will finish your wall (your life’s assignment) in blazing glory! Amen.

ODM in every Christmas/New Year hamper! Give out the 2020 ODM copies to souls! I see a new grace coming upon you for every copy given out this month! Amen!

PRAYER POINTS:Take any song of power as led now.
1. In your own words, pray over today’s word as led now.
2. Thank God for the gift of life. Receive New Grace to contend with your contenders
3. I refuse to quit or surrender! I refuse to be weak, fearful or timid. I shall not kill myself! Like Nehemiah, I shall not run from battles! I shall win and finish well in Jesus name.
4. O Lord, arise and SCATTER every enemy of my peace, promotion/testimony in Jesus name (Pray it for 2 days/2
nights).
BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/AUTHOR & EDITOR-IN-CHIEF
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2019}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Sunday, December 22, 2019
- Sambisa Memorial Day

TOPIC: HALF-BAKED CHRISTIANS
Read Hosea 7:1-16

1. When I would have healed Israel, then the iniquity of Ephraim was discovered, and the wickedness of Samaria: for they commit falsehood; and the thief cometh in, and the troop of robbers spoileth without.
2. And they consider not in their hearts that I remember all their wickedness: now their own doings have beset them about; they are before my face.
3. They make the king glad with their wickedness, and the princes with their lies.
4. They are all adulterers, as an oven heated by the baker, who ceaseth from raising after he hath kneaded the dough, until it be leavened.
5. In the day of our king the princes have made him sick with bottles of wine; he stretched out his hand with scorners.
6. For they have made ready their heart like an oven, whiles they lie in wait: their baker sleepeth all the night; in the morning it burneth as a flaming fire.
7. They are all hot as an oven, and have devoured their judges; all their kings are fallen: there is none among them that calleth unto me.
8. Ephraim, he hath mixed himself among the people; Ephraim is a cake not turned.
9. Strangers have devoured his strength, and he knoweth it not: yea, gray hairs are here and there upon him, yet he knoweth not.
10. And the pride of Israel testifieth to his face: and they do not return to the Lord their God, nor seek him for all this.
11. Ephraim also is like a silly dove without heart: they call to Egypt, they go to Assyria.
12. When they shall go, I will spread my net upon them; I will bring them down as the fowls of the heaven; I will chastise them, as their congregation hath heard.
13. Woe unto them! for they have fled from me: destruction unto them! because they have transgressed against me: though I have redeemed them, yet they have spoken lies against me.
14. And they have not cried unto me with their heart, when they howled upon their beds: they assemble themselves for corn and wine, and they rebel against me.
15. Though I have bound and strengthened their arms, yet do they imagine mischief against me.
16. They return, but not to the most High: they are like a deceitful bow: their princes shall fall by the sword for the rage of their tongue: this shall be their derision in the land of Egypt.

MEMORISE: Ephraim has mixed himself among the peoples; Ephraim is a cake unturned (Hosea 7:8)

EXPOSITION

The tribe of Ephraim was likened to a cake not turned that is uncooked on one side and which will be burnt on the side nearest the fire. They were like pancake burnt on one side but raw on the other. 

Majority of Christians nowadays are like the tribe of Ephraim. They are haughty and self-righteous who want to live as they please. They are two-faced religious leaders who talk good talks but turn around to and exploit their followers.

Romans 6:1 says that we cannot continue in sin and want God's grace to keep abounding. God is never soft on sin. The half-baked Christians are those who persist in sins in total disregard of God's efforts to reform them. They become friendly with and copy the ways of unbelievers. 

Their lives profess them as Christians, having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof.
A half-baked Christian looks sound in some aspects of Christian commitments, but when turned around, no evidence of sanctifying grace is found in him. He is worldly-minded, carnal and ignorant; he is neither cold nor hot in the things of the Spirit. He has niceness without newness, goodness without grace (Eph. 2:8-9). He claims to be a Christian but does not display the fuit of the Spirit. He has not died to the flesh, as the works of the flesh easily overcome him. He willingly violates the laws of the Lord.

The worldliness that impacts the Church, tod
ay causes her to be half-baked. Turn to the Lord, today, for renewal of your inner mind, to be a genuine child of God.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Create in me a new heart, O Lord, I want to reflect You in all my ways.
2. Pray for those professing to be Christians but their lives are not reflecting such that God will give them a circumcised heart.
3. Lord, destroy the power of sin in our churches, and revive us, now.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Obad. 1:5 - 1:21; Jon. 1:1 - 4:9; Rev. 11:19 - 13:3
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM