The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY, 21ST DECEMBER.

SUPPLANTED, NOT SUPPLEMENTED

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new (2 Corinthians 5:17).

The one who’s born again doesn’t have two lives or natures; he only has one, and that’s the divine life. When you were born again, a new life was introduced into your spirit, and the human life with which you were born of your earthly parents ceased to be; it was supplanted by the life and nature of God! It’s not something that can be figured out in the laboratory; it’s spiritual.

Moreover, this change isn’t one to take place in heaven, as some also think; it’s already happened.

That’s the message of Christ. He came to give us the divine life; to make us sons of God: “Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is” (1 John 3:2). Our theme verse further buttresses this; it says, “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.”

Notice the phrase, “new creature”; it connotes something that’s not known; it’s new, or even “strange.” It’s like thinking you saw something sneak by, but couldn’t really make out what it was, and the best way you could describe it was to say, “I saw a creature; it’s neither a cat nor a dog; but I’m not sure what it is; it’s something strange.” It wasn’t like anything you’ve ever seen.

This is exactly Paul’s inference in 2 Corinthians 5:17. We’re a new species; a kind of creature that never existed before; a new type of man! When you come to this realization and understanding that what you have isn’t a mix of the divine and human natures, you’ll cease from the struggles to live right, and you’ll find yourself fulfilling God’s will for your life gloriously from a position of rest. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for my old life has been completely supplanted by the divine life, which is superior to sickness, disease, defeat and all depravities that affect the natural man. My divine nature has made me a master over circumstances, with dominion over the world’s deplorable systems. The nature of righteousness causes me to walk in your perfect will today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Galatians 2:20; 1 John 5:13; 1 John 4:17
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Revelation 13:1-10; Nahum 1-3

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 2:14-24 ; 2 Chronicles 35
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 21ST DECEMBER 2019

THEME: LIVING HOLY II.

MEMORISE:

Praise ye the LORD. Blessed is the man that feareth the LORD, that delighteth greatly in his commandments. Psalm 112:1

READ: Hebrew 10:25-31

25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:

29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.

31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Yesterday, we considered the place of God's word in living a holy life, but that is not the only tool we need to sustain a life of holiness. Apart from God's word another tool that God has provided for us to live holy is accountability to each other in the place of Fellowship. If you are not part of a fellowship of brethren, it will be easy for you to fall into temptation. In fact, when the devil is after a Christian, one of the things he does is to isolate the person from fellowshipping with the brethren. He will either cause a quarrel between the fellow and someone else in the fellowship or make the fellow offended by some of the activities of the Fellowship. In my Village, we used to cook with firewood and we needed a lot of wood to make the fire big enough to cook a meal. Every log of wood in the fire helps the other to get and remain hot. If while cooking, one of the log of wood was removed from the fire and placed in a separate place, you would soon discover that this log of wood would get cold and stop burning, while the others that stayed together would keep burning. This illustrates the evil strategy of the devil; please don't fall for it by separating yourself from the Fellowship of the brethren. If there is any quarrel between you and any member of your fellowship, go to your leaders and let them settle it, rather than you leaving the fellowship.

Another important thing you need to note is that if you are in a fellowship where everyone else is feeding from you and you are not being fed by anyone, you need to change your strategy from just feeding your fellowship members to teaching them how to get fed directly from God so that they can also feed you from what God is teaching them. Even though the flame on a candle does not reduce with the number of candles it lights, a time may come when a strong wind blows out its fire and it will need another candle to light it up. If all the other candles in your fellowship have only little light, they will also not be able to withstand the wind, and hence they will be out of Fire too. However, if there is at least one person who has been feeding from you who now knows how to feed directly from God, you can get some fire from that fellow. This is why the Bible says in Proverbs 27:17:

“Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.”

No matter how strong plastic is, it can never sharpen iron; so raise every “plastic” person around you to become iron. Believe me honestly, a “Sunday-Sunday” Christian will find it very difficult to live holy. Attending mid-week service are important to keep your fire burning. Small fellowship meetings also help you strengthen your spirit man against temptations. Meeting with a prayer partner or organizing small Bible study group meetings regularly will also make you sharper spiritually.

KEY POINT:

Abiding in an environment of accountability prevents character erosion.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Proverbs 13-15
Zechariah 9

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 12: DEEPER, DEEPER IN THE LOVE OF JESUS.

1. Deeper, deeper in the love of Jesus
Daily let me go;
Higher, higher in the school of wisdom,
More of grace to know.

o Refrain:
Oh, deeper yet, I pray,
And higher every day,
And wiser, blessed Lord,
In Thy precious, holy Word.

2. Deeper, deeper, blessed Holy Spirit,
Take me deeper still,
Till my life is wholly lost in Jesus,
And His perfect will.

3. Deeper, deeper! though it cost hard trials,
Deeper let me go!
Rooted in the holy love of Jesus,
Let me fruitful grow.

4. Deeper, higher, every day in Jesus,
Till all conflict past,
Finds me conqu’ror, and in His own image
Perfected at last.

5. Deeper, deeper in the faith of Jesus,
Holy faith and true;
In His pow’r and soul exulting wisdom
Let me peace pursue.
SEEDS OF DESTINY -

SATURDAY 21ST DECEMBER, 2019.

TOPIC: PRESERVATION EVEN IN DEMOLITION

SCRIPTURE: Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness. Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? 2 Peter 3:11-12

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Nothing wipes a generation like transgression; to accept vanity is to inherit calamity.

Demolition is the act of pulling down, destroying or leveling buildings or structures beyond recovery.

It is clear from our anchor Scripture that the world and everything in it will one day be dissolved or demolished.
In our world today, there is so much degeneration, corruption and wickedness which points to the fact that the world will soon come to an end (2 Timothy 3:1-5).

The truth is, the demolition of a generation is connected to the degeneration of that generation. Nothing wipes a generation like transgression (Genesis 6:5-7).

When Sodom and Gomorrah embraced vanity, they could not escape calamity (Genesis 19:12-13). The curses of Balaam could not work against the children of Israel, but the moment they accepted immorality, they inherited tragedy (Numbers 25:1-9).

Achan stole of the accursed things and his generation was demolished because of it (Joshua 7:18-26). What about Gehazi? None of his relatives or descendants saw him when he collected the gifts Naaman brought that Elisha rejected, yet his entire generation courted the plague of leprosy (1 Kings 5:21-27).

Beloved, the disaster of compromise is heavier than its ‘dividends.’ But righteousness is a preserver. In the face of the demolition of the world and its system, if you can stand with God in holiness and uprightness, you will be sailing while the world is sinking.

Today, I prophesy that your case is different, in Jesus’ Name.
REMEMBER THIS: Nothing wipes a generation like transgression; to accept vanity is to inherit calamity.
ASSIGNMENT (S)

1. Do not put your trust in the system of the world
2. Determine to live a life of holiness and uprightness to attract the preservation of God even in times of turbulence in the world; you will be preserved.

PRAYER: Lord, deliver me from the vanities of this life. I refuse to sink with this sinking generation. I receive my exemption and preservation in the midst of the world’s demolition Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

For Further Understanding, get this message: MARKED FOR DEMOLITION

DAILY READING: Zechariah 1:1 to 21, Revelation 12:1 to 17, Psalm 140:1 to 13, Proverbs 30:17
QUOTE: Carnality is the foundation for calamity; Investment in the flesh is investment unto destruction. Culled from 365 Wisdom Capsules by Dr Paul Enenche

AMAZING FACT: Bed bug saliva has anesthetic properties so that when they feed, their victim doesn't feel their bite.

DON'T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Combined Sunday Service tomorrow by 8:00am at the Glory Dome, the Lord’s Garden, Airport road, Abuja. Invite your friends and loved ones. God bless you as you come.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: I decree your preservation and protection in the midst of the degeneration of the world in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPION_

*DATE: SATURDAY 21ST DECEMBER, 2019*

*TOPIC: DESTROY ‘PROCRASTINITIS’ NOW!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: PROVERBS 12:13.28*

*“Procrastinitis”* is a psychological infection that causes its victims to procrastinate (postpone) and put off important activities until it is almost impossible or unnecessary to do those things. The hunter in today’s scripture is an example of someone suffering from this psychological “infection.” “PROCRASTINITIS” is a word that I (Dr Chris) coined from the word *“procrastination.”*

Many people are affected by this disease and one of the major effects of this “infection” is END-OF-YEAR SHAME! As this year 2019 rolls to an end, you must resolve that every symptom and cause of “procrastinitis” in your life will roll away with the year 2019. You must not allow it to deny you of the glory and increase that God has packaged for you to enjoy in the last days of this year and in the coming year 2020.

No wonder Napoleon Bonaparte told his soldiers: *“Take time to deliberate; but when the time for action arrives, stop thinking and go in.”* One major negative attitude that causes people to procrastinate is laziness! Anywhere you see laziness, you will see procrastination! *Anywhere you see laziness, you will see indifference! Anywhere you see laziness, you will see poverty/
shame.* If you have been destined by heaven for greatness, you cannot afford to hang around people who are lazy and slothful.

The infectious “procrastinitis” will come upon you and wreck great havoc. And if you are someone who has already been affected, today is a day to start dealing with it using these two super drugs called *“DILIGENCE-QUINE” and “DISCIPLINE-NIN.” Please pardon my new found, “Pharmaceutical dictionary of success drugs.”* Laugh aloud, but it is as serious as the shame of demotion! It was Syndey Smith who noted: *

“To do anything in this world worth doing, we must not stand back shivering and thinking of the cold and danger, but jump in and scramble through as well as we can.”*
Never forget Theodore Roosevelt: “In a moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing to do, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.” William Ward penned: *“Begin while others are procrastinating. Work while others are wishing.”* May your end-of-year days be great as you determine to paralyse the two killers of champions – PROCRASTINATION and “PROCRASTINITIS.” Pray now!

*Help someone to do the next 21-day, 2020 January fast. Give out the new 2020 ODM edition and “WAR AGAINST HAMAN -15” booklets as SPECIAL NEW YEAR gifts. CHILDREN’S ODM and NEW ODM CARTOON are also available in your national bookshops!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take your best song of adoration now.
1. In your own words, pray on today’s word seriously now.
2. Satan has lost the battle! My motto from now shall be “DO IT NOW! So help me God.” I decree: Glory thieves monitoringmy glory for evil, GO BLIND NOW in Jesus name.

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: 2PETER 1-3*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2019}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Saturday, December 21, 2019

TOPIC: TEACH ME YOUR WAYS
Read Exodus 33:12-17

12. And Moses said unto the Lord, See, thou sayest unto me, Bring up this people: and thou hast not let me know whom thou wilt send with me. Yet thou hast said, I know thee by name, and thou hast also found grace in my sight.
13. Now therefore, I pray thee, if I have found grace in thy sight, shew me now thy way, that I may know thee, that I may find grace in thy sight: and consider that this nation is thy people.
14. And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.
15. And he said unto him, If thy presence go not with me, carry us not up hence.
16. For wherein shall it be known here that I and thy people have found grace in thy sight? is it not in that thou goest with us? so shall we be separated, I and thy people, from all the people that are upon the face of the earth.
17. And the Lord said unto Moses, I will do this thing also that thou hast spoken: for thou hast found grace in my sight, and I know thee by name.

MEMORISE: Now therefore, I pray, if I have found grace in Your sight, show me now Your way, that I may know You and that I may find grace in Your sight. And consider that this nation is Your people (Exodus 33:13)

EXPOSITION

One of the most dangerous things that can happen to a man is to embark on a journey he knows nothing about, and with the determination to neither use a map, nor ask people or make phone call for direction. Hope this is not how you practice your Christianity?

Are you a minister of God, do you even ask God to teach you His ways about His ministry in your hands? Or you think that will not be necessary because you have obtained degrees in theology and ministerial training? Or you think you are going to use the same method that worked for you in your formal church in this new one? It doesn't work that way.

Parents, do you want to train your children, now, with the rules and methods your own parents or grandparents used in generations past? I beg, it will not work: 'Children are heritage from the Lord' (Psa. 127:3). You need to consult their Creator who owns their manual, to teach you His way to raise them in His will. The method that your neighbour or mentor uses may not work for you.

Maybe you are a businessman, student, trader, teacher, etc., you are like Moses and the Israelites in the wilderness, who wanted the way out. No wilderness journey is palatable, and it is not a sign of God's weakness or wickedness on you. 
Wilderness experience is a training ground. Read about King David. You will know that great men are made in the secret. Ask God to teach you His way out of your wilderness. Only the knowledge of His ways would help you get where He wants you, and only that will pay you.

PRAYER POINTS

1. My Lord and my God, teach me Your ways so that I can do Your will always.
2. Tell God to show you the ways out of your present predicaments, in Jesus' name.
3. O Lord, covertly and overtly penetrate the midst of our politicians with Your agents to teach our nation Your ways.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Amos 6:2 - 9:15; Obad. 1:1 - 1:4; Rev. 10:9 - 11:18
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM