The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 20th December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY, 20TH DECEMBER.

THE GOSPEL IS FOR ALL
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature (Mark 16:15).

The Gospel of Jesus Christ is the power of God unto salvation for all who would believe (Romans 1:16). In other words, the Gospel is no respecter of persons; its power works for all men. So, if you were wondering, “How do I reach out to people of other races?” that shouldn’t be a problem. First, there’s no such thing as “other races”; God made humans, and the Gospel is for all

Never allow the glorious Gospel you’ve been entrusted with be tainted with any kind of discrimination or prejudice.

Refuse it! The Word of God transcends all cultural, ethnic or national barriers. If you minister the Word of God in truth, it’ll break barriers and separate between those that are in bondage and those who really want to hear the truth. Truth has neither colour nor borders. Truth is divine! And the Word of God is truth (John 17:17).

Never be selective as to whom you want to preach the Gospel. John 3:16 says, “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” Jesus came to save the whole world, not a select few. There’re hurting people in all nations and nationalities; so, we must reach out to everyone, beginning with those in our immediate spheres of influence. You’d be amazed at the results the Word of God will produce in their lives!

Could there be those that might show resentment or display some form of prejudice and discrimination towards you as you preach to them? Probably! But never be intimidated by such people. The Apostle Paul understood this truth. In Colossians 3:11 (NLT), he said, “In this new life, it doesn’t matter if you are a Jew or a Gentile, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbaric, uncivilized, slave, or free.

Christ is all that matters, and he lives in all of us.” Refuse the worldly categorization of people according to their physical or earthly descent. The Gospel is for everybody. Go all out this season and reach out to everyone with the message of Christ’s salvation.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for the glorious opportunities in the Gospel to shine and manifest your glory to everyone, irrespective of their nationality, ethnicity, culture or ideologies. Through me, the unsaved hear and receive the light of the glorious Gospel and are transferred from darkness into light, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 Corinthians 12:13; Galatians 3:27-28
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Revelation 12 ; Micah 6-7

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 2:1-13 ; 2 Chronicles 34

TALKINGSESSION

20TH DECEMBER.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Holy Spirit, I thank You for Your presence in my life. I love and cherish You with all my heart. You’re everything to me; You’re my Comforter, Helper, Counsellor, Advocate, Strengthener, Intercessor, and Standby.

I thank You for Your divine power at work in me to accomplish every task that You’ve planned for me. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. You're my ability; therefore, I make progress by Your power that is at work in me.

I thank You for Your Word of wisdom that gives me life, guiding my thoughts, words, and actions. Father, Your wisdom is at work in me today, and I am yielded to the Holy Spirit, who perfects all that concerns me, teaching me how to walk in wisdom and recognize spiritual authority.

I am confident and grateful for the life of victory You’ve called me into. All things work together for my good, including the challenges and troubles that I face; they work for me a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory.

Now and always, my heart is filled with joy unspeakable, and full of glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 20TH DECEMBER 2019

THEME: LIVING HOLY 1.

MEMORISE:

Ye shall walk after the LORD your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him. Deuteronomy 13:4

READ: Job 23:10-12

10 But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.

11 My foot hath held his steps, his way have I kept, and not declined.

12 Neither have I gone back from the commandment of his lips; I have esteemed the words of his mouth more than my necessary food.

From my encounters with people all around the world, I make bold to stay that's so many people want to live their lives as true Christians. However even though they really want to live holy Christ-like lives, they somehow find themselves falling into sin again and again. Some have even concluded that it is not possible to live a holy life, but nothing could be further from the truth. Jesus said in Matthew 5:48:

“Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.”

Only a bully would ask a person to do something he or she knows cannot be done just to oppress that person. In some Nigerian Secondary Schools, a bully would give a junior student N10 and ask the fellow to buy food worth N100. Our God is not like that; if he says you should be perfect it means he has given you the ability to be perfect the only problem is that most people fail to realize that they have all that it takes to live a life of holiness.

God gave us the Bible to help us live a holy life. Everyone who studies the Bible regularly will tell you that the more you study God's word the less attractive sin becomes to them. This is the point of sanctification where a person begins to love righteousness and hated iniquity. In order for the His disciples to remain holy after His departure, Jesus prayed to God thus:

“Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.” John 17:17

If you don't study your Bible daily it will be impossible for you to live holy.

You should not stop at studying God's word daily; you must also memorize it. This is why we have a memory verse per day in this devotional. When you memorize scriptures everyday it will be difficult for you to commit sin. David said in Psalm 119:11:

“Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.”

What you meditate on and for how long you meditate on it has an effect on your lifestyle. This is why God advised Joshua to meditate on His word day and night. If you continuously do this you will begin to live like Christ and succeed as He did

KEY POINT:

Fall in love with God’s word and it will be easy to live a holy life.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Proverbs 9-12
Zechariah 8:9- 23

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 3: TRUST AND OBEY.
1. When we walk with the Lord in the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will, He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.
o Refrain:
Trust and obey, for there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.

2. Not a shadow can rise, not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt or a fear, not a sigh or a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

3. Not a burden we bear, not a sorrow we share,
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief or a loss, not a frown or a cross,
But is blessed if we trust and obey.

4. But we never can prove the delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay;
For the favor He shows, for the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.

5. Then in fellowship sweet we will sit at His feet,
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way;
What He says we will do, where He sends we will go;
Never fear, only trust and obey.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

FRIDAY, 20/12/2019

TOPIC: YOUR VICTORY IS SURE

SCRIPTURE: The LORD is with me; he is my helper. I will look in triumph on my enemies. Psalms 118:7 (NIV).

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Who surrounds you determines what you can surmount; who covers you determines what you can conquer, and who backs you determines what you can sack.
Victory is the state of having won a competition or battle or succeeded in an effort. It is the act of being triumphant over the enemy or the challenges of life.

People don’t fight to lose; people fight in order to be victorious. The success of every game or competition is the reason for such game or the competition.

From our anchor Scripture above, it is critical to note that God with a man equals victory over the enemy (Psalms 118:7). When an antelope has the backing of a lion, it can confront an elephant without fear. In the same manner, when you have the backing of God, you can humiliate any devil and conquer any confrontation of life.

Understand this: Who surrounds you determines what you can surmount; who covers you determines what you can conquer, and who backs you determines what you can sack.

Beloved, you may be faced with the battle of family or generational limitation, witchcraft altars, barrenness, chronic poverty, envy, strife, near success syndrome, depression, stagnation, satanic inflicted affliction of the body, the spell of disfavour and uselessness, etc. But for as long as you completely rely on God, and make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life, winning is automatic, triumphing is mandatory and victory is sure.

Today, I prophesy to you, you are coming out victorious from any current battle of your life. Your victory in life is sure, in Jesus’ Name.
REMEMBER THIS: Who surrounds you determines what you can surmount; who covers you determines what you can conquer, and who backs you determines what you can sack

ASSIGNMENT (S)

1. Determine to maintain a buoyant relationship with God
2. Let Jesus Christ be your Lord and the Lord of all in your life so He can have the space to fight for you
3. Develop the consciousness that you are a victor and not a victim
PRAYER: Lord, I thank You for Your Word to me today. I make demands on Your grace to maintain a solid relationship with You. I ask for Your Help to be victorious over the confrontations of my life, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

For Further Understanding, Get This Message: SUCCEEDING WITH GOD.

DAILY READING: Haggai 1:1 to 2:23, Revelation 11:1 to 19, Psalm 139:1 to 24, Proverbs 30:15 to 16
QUOTE: You cannot overcome what you do not over-whelm. Culled from ‘365 Wisdom Capsules’ by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Unlike humans who sweat everywhere, dogs only sweat through the pads of their feet.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: You have victory in the midst of every current conflict in your life, in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

BOOKLET FOR CHAMPION

DATE: FRIDAY 20TH DECEMBER, 2019

TOPIC: ELEVATION IS COMING!!! HOLD ON!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: (PROVERBS 22:9; LUKE 12:13-21)

No one can live a life of impact until he/she learns to give. Hear Winston Churchill, “We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.” If you have been making a living all these years, getting and getting and getting; when are you going to start making a life?

What will people remember and celebrate you for: as a “TAKER” or as a “GIVER”? Heaven Doesn’t Celebrate Those Who Just Make A Living. Heaven Celebrates Those Who Make A Life.

The value of your life is not in how much you acquire and amass during your lifetime; rather it is in how much you give away and the impact that your life has on others. Is that not what the LORD Jesus told the man in Verse 15 of today’s second scripture? – “A man’s life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions” (MY PARAPHRASE).

IN OTHER WORDS, HEAVEN DOES NOT CELEBRATE “THE RICHEST MAN” ON EARTH. RATHER, HEAVEN CELEBRATES “THE GREATEST GIVERS ON EARTH.”

The greatest givers are those who give promptly at every opportunity, give willingly, give cheerfully, and give bountifully. It’s not about the size of your gift, it is in the heart that you put into your giving, “It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving” (Mother Teresa).

Start where you are today! As 2019 ends and in this Christmas season, put love into every gift that you give. The more you give, the more you will have to give!

For example, you can start by giving out the next 2020 ODM and the “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 15” copies as Christmas/New Year gifts! ODM is the best gift item which can be in every HAMPER or gift package! Help someone participate in the upcoming 2020 January 21-day fasting programme (Jan 11th – 31st January 2020).
2020 theme is “MY YEAR OF ELEVATION!” And January 31st is the WORLD ANOINTING ELEVATION NIGHT! Yes! It is a year when all you have laboured and prayed for in the past, shall show up in one word: ELEVATION!

Get ready for a PROMOTION, an UPGRADE, a BOOST, and an ADVANCEMENT that will shock you! Give out ODM copies now! 2020 is your sure year! Amen!

The 2020 January 21-day fasting prayers! The 2020 ODM and “War Against Haman – 15” booklets are out! Give them out as Christmas/New Year gift items. Get your copies from any bookshop now! Give to Family/Friends this month! The “War Against Haman-15” booklet contains the 2020 January 21-day fasting prayers!

PRAYER POINTS: 

Take any song of praise as led now.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. I am a GIVER! Coveteousness and greed, you will not master my life! I break your grip over my life now in Jesus name.
3. Pray seriously now and make a fresh commitment to GIVE again!

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (1 PETER 3-5)
BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2019}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Friday, December 20, 2019

- International Human Solidarity Day

TOPIC: THE IMITATION
Read 1 Corinthians 11:1

1. Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.
MEMORISE: And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God (Romans 12:2)

EXPOSITION

Jesus makes a deliberate effort to devote regular time to God, fasting, praying and listening. For Jesus, time with God takes priority over everything (Mk. 1:35). Jesus came to carryout what His Father wants Him to do, and He did that perfectly. 'Are you not here for a purpose, too?' (Jer. 1:5; 29:11) Surely, we will have the mind of Christ, if we earnestly pray and ask God for it. Surely, we will be able to listen, think and act like Christ. How wonderful!
Apostle Paul did the same thing - fasting, praying in the spirit and going wherever the Spirit led him. He then charged, 'Imitate me, just as I also imitate Christ' (1 Cor. 11:1), i.e. 'Follow my example, as I follow the example of Christ (NIV). John charged us never to imitate evil, but good (3 Jn. 1:11). Little children imitate their parents, care - givers and older siblings. We know that it is very important
that little children observe and learn the right values, language and behaviour, especially during their formative years. We also should unlearn ungodly habits and learn godly values, language and character. It takes deliberate efforts of self-denial and submission to obey God's Word (Matt. 16:24; Phil. 2:12). Let us ask God for the humble and teachable spirit. He is coming to reward our faithfulness (Gal. 6:7).

PRAYER POINTS

1. Dear God, You know us too well - our strengths and weaknesses; help us to imitate Christ in everything we do.
2. O Lord God our Father, have Your way with us and in us.
3. O God of our fathers, help us all to uphold the godly legacies of our fathers, so that we may keep living peaceably, in Jesus' name.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Amos 2:10 - 6:1; Revelation 9:9 - 10:8

Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM