The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
enables him to shed blockers and maintain the defensive line of scrimmage for the Tex
DeAndre Hopkins had something to atone for. And he did it in a big way.The Texans wide receiver’s third-quarter fumble gift-wrapped the Cowboys a touchdown Kahale Warring Jersey 2019 , but his 49-yard catch-and-spin-and run got them into position for the game-winning field goal in overtime.“He came right up to me right after that play and he said, ‘Coach, I’ll make up for that,'” Texans coach Bill O’Brien said, via Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle. “Then, obviously he did.”Those 49 yards were the biggest, but he had plenty of others, finishing with nine passes for 151 yards. And the way quarterback Deshaun Watson was taking a beating, he needed to make a quick play to keep Watson from taking one more hit. And by spinning out of Cowboys tackles, he did just that.“No, I wasn’t dizzy.,” Hopkins said. “I hydrated enough before the game. But, I felt the guys coming, I knew I had fumbled, I knew I had to make a play. I knew there were a lot of guys down-field, but I wasn’t trying to go down easy.“A field goal would win the game I knew that and I knew where I was. I felt guys coming around me I’ve been playing football since the age of seven helped that.”The presence of a guy like Hopkins acts as a security blanket for Watson, and keeps him from doing more on his own than he already is (though the quarterback is probably doing too much as he comes back from an ACL). Who will stay and who will go from the front seven?"Depth for the Houston Texans’ defensive line has been an overlooked asset for the past couple years. With J.J. Watt and Jadeveon Clowney stealing the spotlight, the deep supporting cast the Texans have on the defensive line has done a stellar job playing their part up front. As a group Kahale Warring Jersey Mens , they only allowed eight rushing touchdowns in the 2018 season, which was the third least in the NFL.This position was so deep that at times the coaching staff was forced to place significant contributors off the 46 player active game day roster. This luxury may soon be in jeopardy as four players are set to become free agents next week. Angelo Blackson, Christian Covington, Brandon Dunn, and Joel Heath have garrisoned a Texans defensive line that ranked third in the NFL in average rushing yards per game in 2018. With all four players set to become free agents, there likely will not be enough funds to go around to compensate all of them at the salary they are worth. The Texans did not pay a single one of these players over $1 million this past season. They are not likely to get away with such frugal compensation this year...Chart provided by SpotracAll four free agents to be are either 25 or 26 years old and have several more years of good football left in them. It will be a shame to watch one, two, or even three of them not return as they have all recieved significant playing time the past few seasons. Just as in any beauty contest, these four contestants vying for a renewed contract have shown off their respective skills in a variety of disciplines: pass rush, run stopping, versatility, and health. Covington, the only player the Texans drafted out of the group of defensive tackles, is an all-purpose lineman who flashed glimpses of pass-rushing capabilities this past season. Known for his run-stopping capabilities, Covington is a 3-4 defensive end, which means he generally lines up directly over the offensive tackle. In Houston’s defensive scheme, his job is to follow the script while Watt, Clowney Youth Kahale Warring Jersey , and Whitney Mercilus freelance across the defensive line. Particularly on run plays, Covington has become adept at being an immovable object on the defensive line when runs are directed his way. Along with those run defense skills, Covington has grown into a semi-capable pass rusher. With three and a half sacks last season, he is the most adept pass rusher out of this group about to hit the market. Covington has dealt with several strings of injuries throughout his four seasons. In 2017, he ended the season on IR with a torn bicep. In 2018, he battled a thigh injury among other nicks and bumps. The Texans will keep Covington over Heath, Dunn, and Blackson if they want to continue to develop him as a pass rusher and a versatile defensive lineman.Chart provided by SpotracAngelo Blackson is far and away the least-known yet highest-contributing player on the entire team. Taking over 40% of the snaps on defense, Blackson played in all 16 games this past season and stepped up this season as a run stopping defensive end. In a rotation with D.J. Reader, Blackson is a more of a 4-3 defensive tackle who matches up well against offensive guards in the trenches. He usually steps onto the field when the Texans are in nickel and he can line up further inside.For all of his contributions, Blackson goes relatively unnoticed on the defense, leaving the flashy plays and stats to players like Clowney, Reader, and Watt. With one sack and one tackle for loss on the year, keeping Blackson as a Texan may not be the most inspiring move the team makes this offseason. He isn't a stat sheet hero, but a valuable piece to the middle of the front-seven. Along with Blackson, Brandon Dunn can be lumped into the “under the radar” category of Texans. The Texans signed Dunn off of the Bears practice squad in 2015. He has been with the team for four years now and has progressed into a starting nose guard for the defense. At 6’2” and 310 pounds, he is a tough man to move off of the ball. Dunn’s upper body strength enables him to shed blockers and maintain the defensive line of scrimmage for the Texans. Dunn had the pleasure and fortune to learn under Vince Wilfork for two years in Houston and he demonstrated those lessons quite often in 2018.Of the four free agents on the defensive line White Kahale Warring Jersey , Dunn should be the most coveted by opposing teams. A cost-effective defensive tackle is a valuable asset in a league where defensive linemen are garnering enormous salaries. If the Texans are to keep Dunn in the fold, I think they will have to sign him to a long-term deal and pay him between $5 - $6.5 million per year. It should be within salary cap means to keep Dunn, and conversely losing him would leave the team with just D.J. Reader as a defensive tackle option (although he is listed as a DE). Last on the list of upcoming free agents is Joel Heath. He is the only restricted free agent of the bunch, which means that if another team gives him an offer, the Texans have five days to match the offer or let him go. Heath contributed early in the season, but a knee injury, illness, and a lack of production kept him off of the game day roster for the second half of the season. In 2017, Heath had production comparable to what Dunn and Blackson did this past season. But with just five games played in 2018, Heath’s value to the team may not be as high as it once was. With a restricted free agent qualifying offer placed on him, there is a good chance Heath stays with the Texans unless someone actively pursues him this offseason.Each of the four players has several advantages worth keeping them in the mix to be a part of the 2019 version of the Texans d-line. In terms ofsnap counts, Blackson led the way with 430 plays on defense and played in all 16 games. While their production on the field are similar, Dunn should carry more value heading into the offseason due to his position as a NT for the Texans. For Covington, the Texans and specifically Bill O’Brien prefer to keep their drafted talent and continue to mold them throughout their career. Finally, for Heath, the restricted free agent status gives the Texans the opportunity to match and retain him without too big of an expense.There could be a ton of movement in this position group over the next couple weeks, so keep an eye out for any free agent moves in the NFL that may affect our current roster of defensive linemen.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PDP Backs Sanwo-Olu, Blasts Sagay Over Opposition To Lagos Rail Red Line Project Edoman 0 526 04-17-2021, 09:11 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  BREAKING: Buhari flags off $1.9bn Nigeria to Niger rail line Edoman 0 455 02-09-2021, 06:22 PM
  Lagos schools to maintain shift system as schools resume for second term Edoman 1 637 01-18-2021, 08:26 AM
  FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line Edoman 1 844 09-24-2020, 04:22 PM
  Senate In Emergency Closed Session Over 774,000 Jobs, Plots Next Line Of Attack Edoman 0 755 07-21-2020, 05:04 PM
  MaxForce Keto :Maintain lean muscle hobbyyoak 0 1,014 07-17-2020, 10:05 AM
Last Post: hobbyyoak
  which in the end enables in minimizing energy consumption fetterjuriya 0 666 06-30-2020, 07:55 AM
Last Post: fetterjuriya
  China Warns Britain That Beijing Will 'Strike Back If UK Steps Out Of Line' Edoman 0 716 06-17-2020, 03:47 PM