The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Officially divorced today! Juliet Mgborukwe celebrates the end of her marriage to Ch
"Officially divorced today! Plus Donald Trump got impeached today" Juliet Mgborukwe celebrates the end of her marriage to Chima Ojukwu

[Image: 5dfb224858a4d.PNG]

Juliet Mgborukwe and Chima Ojukwu's divorce has been finalized and the former SoundCity presenter took to Instagram to celebrate while opening up about the struggles she faced during the divorce proceedings.

Juliet and Chima got married in October 2011 and separated in 2012, just a few months after their wedding ceremony. At the time, Juliet said the marriage had ended over ''irreconcilable differences".

In 2014, after lots of communication between the couple, they decided to give their marriage a second chance which made the actress move to the US to start afresh with Chima Ojukwu. 

[Image: 5dfb278e72764.PNG]

In 2015, the couple welcomed their first child, a baby boy and in 2017 they welcomed the second child, a baby girl at a hospital in the US

However, in 2018, they fought dirty on Instagram and Juliet announced plans to divorce her husband Chima Ojukwu over domestic violence (read here).

[Image: 5dfb27731ad19.PNG]

As soon as the divorce was finalized, Juliet wrote on Instagram that she's finally divorced from a "narcissist". She added that divorce is "no joke" and "shouldn’t be an option in a marriage". She continued, "but if it puts your life and your kids life at risk, all I will say to you is please be brave."

She wrote:

Quote:After a whole year of sleepless nights amidst the most challenging and emotional phase of my life going through a divorce, The meetings, the mediations, the conferences, the trials, the , the tears, the joy, the fights, the prayers, the guilt, the smile, the laughter, the goal, the strength, the courage, the regret, the confusion, the depression, the glory, the loneliness, the truth, IT IS FINALLY OVER. .

Divorcing a Narcissist is one of the most painful and stressful situation you can ever imagine!. I wish it didn’t have to end this way but at the end of it all what counts is what is in the best interest of my beautiful babies. .

After years of not wanting to let go, I have conquered my greatest fear of loosing my family but I also gained the strength to never give up and the love to put my childrens needs before my own. I am a ‘MOM’ first and that is what I will always be. Divorce is no joke and shouldn’t be an option in your marriage, but if it puts your life and your kids life at risk, all I will say to you is please be brave. .
OFFICIALLY DIVORCED TODAY! Plus Donald Trump got impeached today too... OH Well!!!
To all the people that stood by me through this journey, THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU

Old chapter closed HELLO NEW CHAPTER!
Cheers to 2020.
#QueenJuju
[Image: 5dfb22c621d70.PNG]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
I whipped the devil’s ass" Juliet Mgborukwe's ex-husband Chima Ojukwu mocks her following their divorce

[Image: 5dfd3b1010779.PNG]

Chima Ojukwu, the ex-husband of Juliet Migborukwe, took to Instagram to mock her after their divorce was finalized.

Juliet revealed on December 19 that their divorce has been finalized. The former SoundCity presenter explained that divorce is the toughest thing to go through and advised people not to seek divorce except it's the only option they have (read here).

[Image: 5dfd3b305c6e2.PNG]

One day later, her ex, Chima Ojukwu mocked her on Instagram. He said she will have to work her ass off because she will no longer get "free rides" from him in the form of child support. He added that she begged to keep his surname and said he now owns her "like George Washington owned slaves back in the day with his name attached to them".

He wrote: 

Quote:The face you make when you get to pay 22 dollars in child support for two kids and your real and only ex wife is getting ready to take you off child support for your first child, DON CHIMAINO takes care of his kids no need for child support, he has them 50 50 so no free rides for that ass, ya gats to work ya ass off too also the face you make when someone begs to keep your last name after they didn’t get a dime and couldn’t move the babies out of state, awww poracita bwahahaha ...now I own people like George Washington owned slaves back in the day with his name attached to them bwahahaha, DON CHIMAINO never takes an L . foh church rat ...people that talk about the past are the ones full of regrets, God you know I kept my hands clean and you worked for me, thank you Jesus, dearest future wifey get your shit together cause I still believe in the institute of marriage but until then let me party it up a little cause I whipped the devil’s ass 

[Image: 5dfd3b4f9cadd.PNG]

Juliet and Chima got married in October 2011 and separated in 2012, just a few months after their wedding ceremony. At the time, Juliet said the marriage had ended over ''irreconcilable differences".

In 2014, after lots of communication between the couple, they decided to give their marriage a second chance which made the actress move to the US to start afresh with Chima Ojukwu. 

In 2015, the couple welcomed their first child, a baby boy and in 2017 they welcomed the second child, a baby girl at a hospital in the US

However, in 2018, they fought dirty on Instagram and Juliet announced plans to divorce her husband Chima Ojukwu over domestic violence (read here).

[Image: 5dfd3b73e155e.PNG]

[Image: icon_share.png]
Actress Juliet Mgborukwe's ex-husband, Chima Ojukwu continues to troll her on IG (video)

[Image: 5dfe6ab7e2062.PNG]

Chima Ojukwu, the ex-husband of actress Juliet Mgborukwe continues to troll her on his IG page.  The actress shocked Nigerians in July 2018 when she announced she and Chima were separating for the second time. She accused him of domestic violence and shared photos and videos as proof. On December 19th, she announced that their divorce has been completed. 

Last night, Chima took to his IG page to mock her after the dissolution of their marriage. Read here.

Today, he continued to mock her. He posted a video on his page showing him rapping as he told a story of a certain person who he walked into ''fucking a white boy''. He went on to rap about how in his moment of rage, he got on the white boy and was whooping his ass when the person jumped on his back and he threw an elbow. He says he hit the person's nose and the next thing, the person is in the basement taking pictures. 

He said one year after, the person released the pictures and tried to get him for everything. Chima in his rap said he hired big lawyers and got back everything. He went on to refer to the person as a loser.

[Image: 5dfe6a7aa2892.png]
He went on blast Nigerian men attacking him for divoring Juliet. He also slammed those referring to him as a narcissistic man.
Quote:You’re a super narcissist Chima for hiring a lawyer and not letting the devil’s plan work, you’re a super narcissist for not letting the devil wipe you clean for everything you’ve worked for since you were 17 years old, from retirement money to house to cars, you’re a super narcissist for fighting for your kids even when the devil lied that you are an unfit father and that you are in a gang and that you beat up your kids smh  lies upon lies trying to wipe you out and even take the kids and move out of state, you’re a super narcissist for standing tall and beating all those allegations that could have not only wiped you out but also landed you in jail, you’re a super narcissist for fighting back and beating those allegations, you should have just let the devil take you for everything, you should have been quiet small boy, you narcissistic you Chima ..anyway im done with this garbage, done with this clown straight bozo'' he wrote on his IG page

Watch the videos he posted on his IG page below

[Image: icon_share.png]
by

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) Edoman 2 1,133 08-22-2021, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) Edoman 0 824 08-19-2021, 04:53 PM
  Prince Nelson Celebrates 26th Birthday, Gets Plot Of Land, Gifts From Friends Edoman 1 847 08-03-2021, 03:17 PM
  Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) Edoman 0 772 07-30-2021, 07:49 PM
  Tonto Dikeh celebrates her new man on his birthday, calls him "the love of my life" ( Edoman 2 1,019 06-29-2021, 11:05 AM
  Photo of Ex-beauty queen, Sandra Benede showcases her assets as she celebrates Edoman 0 655 06-22-2021, 02:16 PM
  Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year Edoman 0 675 05-09-2021, 11:26 AM
  'One of the toughest decisions I have made was leaving my marriage''- Venita Edoman 0 617 05-02-2021, 02:37 PM