The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY, 19TH DECEMBER.

FOCUS ON HIS SPIRITUALITY

…even though we once did estimate Christ from a human viewpoint and as a man, yet now...we know Him no longer [in terms of the flesh] (2 Corinthians 5:16 AMPC).

When some people say, “I want to be like Jesus,” what they really mean is to be like the “Jewish man” who walked the streets of Galilee and Capernaum. Some even get enthused at discussions about His physical stature: His build, height, physique, looks, etc., losing sight of what’s more important—His spirituality. Beyond His physicality, you should focus on “Jesus—the Word!”

The limitations of the “physical” Jesus were Jewish. As a Jew, for example, He celebrated Passover, but Passover meant nothing to the non-Jew. Therefore, our focus should be on Jesus the Son of God; God in flesh. See Him in, and through the Word, because He’s the living Word.The Apostle Paul, at some point, mistakenly thought of Christ as though He were merely an ordinary man of Jewish descent. But then, he realized that even though Jesus walked the earth in a physical frame, and lived as a Jewish man, He wasn’t ordinary.

Paul’s focus henceforth was on Jesus—the Word— and he went on to be so successful in his ministry! John 1:14 tells us that God’s Word was personified, and the result was the man, Christ Jesus: “And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us….” So, see Him as the Word incarnate; see Him as the totality of God’s thoughts, ideas, opinions, will, and emotions tabernacled in human flesh. Focus on Him as God’s perfect imprint, the icon of the unseen God, just as Hebrews 1:3 reveals.

Moreover, here’s something quite supreme: as He is the Word made flesh, so are you an offspring of the Word. 1 Peter 1:23 says, “Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.” 1 John 4:17 says as He is, so are we in this world. Not as He was, in Galilee, but as He is now, risen in glory, power, strength and excellence, so are you now. You have His righteousness, life, and nature in you NOW. You’re the effulgence of His glory and the express image of His person. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I refuse to be recognized according to my physical or earthly features or nativity, but I see myself in, and through the Word. As Jesus is, in His glory, power, strength and excellence now, so am I in this world. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY

John 14:8-10; Colossians 1:12-19; 1 John 4:17
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Revelation 11 ; Micah 4-5

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 1:12-26 ; 2 Chronicles 33

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

19TH DECEMBER.

I affirm that I am alive unto God! I have been crucified with Christ, and it is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. The life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

I am the expression of God's beauty! His beauty in my spirit is bursting forth on the outside in an undeniable fashion. Excellence, glory, virtue, and success are the hallmarks of my life.

I am triumphant, victorious, prosperous, and successful in all things. My life is for His glory, and His righteousness is expressed in, and through me. Daily, I am propelled in the direction of God’s perfect will and destiny for my life! I grow in grace and in the knowledge of Jesus Christ.

The blessing of the Lord is at work in me in an increasing measure, and everywhere I go; I am blessed and highly favored. I am born with a glorious life, and success is rooted in my spirit. The Word of God has made me wise unto salvation, and the forces of success, prosperity, and divine health are let loose in my life.

I can never be disadvantaged, for I am in God's place for my life. I am the salt of the earth. I was called and chosen to give purpose and meaning to the lives of men and women in my world. I was born as the answer to the cry of many, and I am responding to that call by impacting my generation with the knowledge of Christ's salvation.

I recognize God's divine ability, efficiency and might that is at work in me today, and by virtue of the divine life of Christ in me, I forbid the enemy from functioning and perpetuating evil in my sphere of contact. Hallelujah.

I reign, win and dominate by the power of the Holy Spirit. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 19TH DECEMBER 2019

THEME: BY THEIR FRUITS.

MEMORISE:

Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. Matthew 7:20

READ: Matthew 7:15-20

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

It is common knowledge that a tree is known by its fruit. Incidentally, man also possesses the capacity to bear fruit. Are you bearing fruit? What kind of fruit are you bearing? For a sinner, he or she is expected to bear fruits meet for repentance (Matthew 3:8), while believers must bear the fruit of souls won into the kingdom (Matthew 28:18-20), as well as the fruit of the Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23).

The fruits emanating from a person’s life can be used in identifying that person’s nature. Our Lord Himself recommended this as a way of differentiating his true messengers from imposters. In these last days, there are imposters among believers and ministers of the gospel. The only way we can identify them is by examining their fruits. For example, when you see so-called believer drinking beer, patronizing brothels or living a lifestyle of sin, you do not need to be Prophet Elijah to tell that such a person is not a genuine disciple of Christ, why? The Holy Spirit already clearly revealed the kind of lifestyle fruit that those who are in Christ will produce. He said in 1 John 3:9-10:

“Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.”

In Acts 8:18-23, we read about fake disciple in the early Church, Simon by name, who was identified as an imposter through his fruit. He had been a sorcerer for a good number of years, but he joined the Church, pretending to be converted. The leadership of the Church was able to discover his deception by his quest to procure spiritual power with money. In other words, he was only in church to make money, contrary to the purpose of the Head of the Church. When his sin found him out. Peter sternly reprimanded him, saying in Acts8:20-21:

“Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money.Thou hast neither part nor lot in this matter: for thy heart is not right in the sight of God.”

There are some people who crave position, title and ordination in church today so that they can make merchandise of the gospel, while some are even in church to cause confusion. What is the motive driving your service in the house of God today? The Lord expects your zeal for him to be grounded in love for Him to be grounded in love for Him and commitment to the expansion of His kingdom. Is it so with you?

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please help me to bear fruit that is acceptable to You.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Proverbs 5-8
Zechariah 7:1- 8:8

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 5: LET OTHERS SEE JESUS IN YOU.

1. While passing thro' this world of sin,
and others your life shall view,
Be clean and pure without, within;
Let others see Jesus in you.

Refrain:
Let others see Jesus in you,
Keep telling the story, be faithful and true;

2. Your life's a book before their eyes,
They're reading it thro' and thro'
Say, does it point them to the skis,
Do others see Jesus in you?

Refrain

3. Then live for Christ both day and night,
Be faithful, be brave and true,
and lead the lost to life and Christ.

Refrain
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

THURSDAY, 19/12/2019

TOPIC: YOUR DEVOTION AND YOUR PROTECTION

SCRIPTURE: Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went into his house; and his windows being open in his chamber toward Jerusalem, he kneeled upon his knees three times a day, and prayed, and gave thanks before his God, as he did aforetime. Daniel 6:10

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Your devotion to God determines your duration in life; to be sold out to God is to be shielded by God.

Devotion is the feeling of strong and fervent affection for or dedication to someone or something. Devotion is a brutal commitment to someone or something.

Devotion to God, therefore, is a strong affection for and dedication to God. Devotion to God is indispensable if disaster in these harsh and terrible times must be avoided. 

Nothing secures a life like commitment to God and his kingdom. As a matter of fact, your commitment to God determines His commitment to you; your devotion to God determines your duration in life; to be sold out to God is to be shielded by God. (Daniel 3:28).

Know this: Your protection in life is determined by the quality of your devotion and the value you place on God.

Beloved, living your life independent of God is a set-up for calamity. It was Saint Augustine of the Catholic Church who once said, ‘Oh God, You formed us for Yourself, and our lives can have no rest until we rest it in You.’

To wake up in the morning, go about your daily activities without recourse to the Owner of life is tragedy waiting to happen. It is progress with God that is progress indeed; every step away from God is a step closer to disaster.

Today, I decree that as you determine to be more dedicated to God, every trap the enemy set for you in this ‘EMBER’ month shall not catch you, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS: Your devotion to God determines your duration in life; to be sold out to God is to be shielded by God.

ASSIGNMENT (S)

1. Determine to be dedicated to God in your personal relationship with Him and in Kingdom service.
2. Ensure you are not just an ‘amen’ shouter only in Church. Locate a service unit and serve in any capacity you can.
For Further Understanding, Get This Message: Dedication Part 3

PRAYER: Lord, I receive the grace to be dedicated to You despite distractions. Fence my life and destiny against every attacks of the devil in this season Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY READING: Zephaniah 1:1 to 3:20, Revelation 10:1 to 11, Psalm 138:1 to 8, Proverbs 30:11 to 14
QUOTE: Your dedication to God determines your distinction in life. Culled from ‘365 Wisdom Capsules’ by Dr. Paul Enenche

AMAZING FACT: Horses can engage in a race competition within hours after birth
PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: A fresh impartation of the heart for God is released upon you now, in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR THE CHAMPION

DATE: THURSDAY DECEMBER 19, 2019.

TOPIC: DISAPPOINT HEROD NOW!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (ACTS 12: 1-11)

Last verse of today’s scripture, Peter said to himself, ‘Now I know of a surety, that the Lord hath sent His angel, and hath delivered me out of the hand of Herod, and from all the expectation of the people of the Jews.”

The same God who delivered Peter out of the wicked hand of Herod, and the evil satanic expectation of the people of the Jews is with you and He is well able to deliver you from every wicked hand and demonic expectation as 2019 ends!

Notice those two “CHAINS” I underlined above: 1. Chain one: The hand of Herod. 2. Chain two: The expectation of the people of the Jews. In other words, Peter and the early church had two sets of enemies:

HEROD and THE PEOPLE! If the people had not supported Herod, he might not have attacked the church and arrested Peter. But because Herod had the backing of the people, he was bold.

Maybe you have assumed that certain people will support you and watch your back, but now, you see clearly that they have become enemies of your progress! DON'T LOSE HEART! You are not a victim! You are a victor-in-the-making!

No matter who is against you, no matter how strong they are or how many they are, YOU CANNOT BE A VICTIM because all that gather against you SHALL FALL FOR YOUR SAKE (Isaiah 54:15)! Yes! No evil STRONG CONSPIRACY (EVIL CHAIN) against you will stand! Both the KING and THE PEOPLE shall be disappointed!

How did God deliver Peter? It was because of the prayers of the church! See Verse 5! Oh halleluyah! The church’ refused to allow their ALTARS TO BE BROKEN by depression and discouragement! They rose up in PRAYER without ceasing!

As 2019 ends, repair your BROKEN ALTAR again! Declare 3 days fasting for PERSONAL REVIVAL! The 2020 January 21-day fasting prayers!
The 2020 ODM and “War Against Haman – 15” booklets are out! Give them out as Christmas/New Year gift items. Get your copies from any bookshop now! Give to Family/ Friends this month! The “War Against Haman-15” booklet contains the 2020 January 21-day fasting prayers!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Higher ground…

1. I decree: As 2019 ends, every spirit of WEAK PRAYER FIRE working against me, loose your grip in Jesus name.
2. I decree: Every HEROD planning my downfall, be crowned with DISGRACE in Jesus name (Pray it aggressively).
3. I decree: Every GROUP or OCCULTIC conspiracy against my star. S-C-A-T-T-E-R! SCATTER and fight yourselves in Jesus name (Pray it aggressively).
4. Pray about today and the last days of 2019.
5. Oh FIRE OF DIVINE RESTORATION, Oh RAIN of DIVINE RESTORATION, fall on my life/ministry-(Pray it for 7 days).
6. I decree: Every demonic robber, loose my blessings NOW!
BIBLE-IN-YEAR READING: (1 PETER 1-2)

BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/AUTHOR & EDITOR-IN-CHIEF

1. HIGHER GROUND:

I’m pressing on the upward way,
New heights I’m gaining every day;
Still praying as I onward bound,
“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.”
(CHORUS)

Lord, lift me up, and let me stand
By faith on Canaan’s tableland;
A higher plane than I have found,

Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.
My heart has no desire to stay
Where doubts arise and fears dismay;
Though some may dwell where these abound,
My prayer, my aim, is higher ground.

I want to live above the world,
Though Satan’s darts at me are hurled;
For faith has caught the joyful sound,
The song of saints on higher ground

I want to scale the utmost height
And catch a gleam of glory bright;
But still I’ll pray till rest I’ve found,
“Lord, lead me on to higher ground.”
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2019}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Thursday, December 19, 2019

TOPIC: TALENTS: YOUR POTENTIALS FOR EXCELLENCE

Read Luke 19:12-27

12. He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.
13. And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.
14. But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, We will not have this man to reign over us.
15. And it came to pass, that when he was returned, having received the kingdom, then he commanded these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading.
16. Then came the first, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained ten pounds.
17. And he said unto him, Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities.
18. And the second came, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained five pounds.
19. And he said likewise to him, Be thou also over five cities.
20. And another came, saying, Lord, behold, here is thy pound, which I have kept laid up in a napkin:
21. For I feared thee, because thou art an austere man: thou takest up that thou layedst not down, and reapest that thou didst not sow.
22. And he saith unto him, Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee, thou wicked servant. Thou knewest that I was an austere man, taking up that I laid not down, and reaping that I did not sow:
23. Wherefore then gavest not thou my money into the bank, that at my coming I might have required mine own with usury?
24. And he said unto them that stood by, Take from him the pound, and give it to him that hath ten pounds.
25. (And they said unto him, Lord, he hath ten pounds.)
26. For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath shall be given; and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him.
27. But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

MEMORISE: A man's gift makes room for him, and brings him before great men (Proverbs 18:16)

EXPOSITION

Talents are your latent qualities, or abilities that, when developed, will lead to future success, or usefulness. They are natural innate abilities bestowed freely on man by God. They are the capacities in you that make you develop into someone great in life. They are your inner strength. Each person on earth is endowed with at least, one talent with which he/she is expected to affect his world positively.

Joseph was equally a young man when he discovered his gift of interpretation of dreams (Gen. 39). He had the potential to become an administrator, and he did that well. David was a youth when he discovered and developed his talents - composing songs, skilful harp-playing, shepherding, warfare, warfare, and poetic writing. His talents actually made way for him.

God has deposited that seed (talents) in you that will open an excellent door of greatness for your life. It is already in you, but you need to discover and develop it before it will announce you to your generation. Some people are endowed with talents of writing, drawing, singing, acting drama, playing instrument or even writing scripts for drama. Discover yours today, and begin to work on them. Remember, God will not do for you what He has already given you the ability to do.

Awake your inner man. Take full responsibility for your life in the Lord, because your world awaits your manifestation. Leave a positive impact here before you go. Do not waste the grace of God upon your life.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Father, open my eyes to that seed of greatness that You have deposited in my life.
2. Lord, I refuse to waste Your heavenly resources upon my life; help me to make good use of them.
3. Lord, equip Your church with more of the needed spiritual gifts as of old. Cause us to experience You in a supernatural way, in our churches.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Joel 2:15 - 3:21; 

Amos 1:1 - 2:9; Revelation 8:1 - 9:8
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE

Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM