The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
good balance of best available, mixed with the opportunity to meet team needs.”WHAT’
HOUSTON (AP) — Texans second-year general manager Brian Gaine felt the team addressed several areas of need in the draft.“That was one of the emphasis Bradley Roby Jersey , we wanted to increase team speed, team size, team length, team strength,” Gaine said. “We feel we were able to fortify those things through this draft weekend.”In the first two rounds, it was evident the Texans wanted to improve the protection around Deshaun Watson, who was sacked a league-high 62 times last season. Houston drafted two offensive lineman in Tytus Howard (No. 23 overall) and Max Scharping (No. 55 overall) within its first three selections.This is the first time the Texans have spent a first-round pick on an offensive lineman since taking Duane Brown in 2006 with the 26th overall pick. It is also the first time Houston has taken two offensive linemen in the same draft since 2017 when it drafted Julien Davenport and Kyle Fuller.Houston also invested in the secondary Tashaun Gipson Jersey , drafting a pair of cornerbacks in 6-foot-2 Lonnie Johnson Jr. (54th overall) and 5-foot-11 Xavier Crawford (195th overall), who both bring some length.“We’re very excited about this draft class,” Texans coach Bill O’Brien said. “We really feel good about every single guy and their potential contribution to the roster and we’re excited to get started with them.”The Texans will now finish filling additional needs through undrafted free agency with rookie minicamp on the horizon.WHO THEY GOTThe Texans added yet another tight end to the room by drafting Kahale Warring (86th overall) in their final pick of the second round.Warring adds another tight end to the roster. The 6-foot-5, 252-pound player didn’t play football until his final year of high school.University of Texas defensive end Charles Omenihu (161st overall), the Big 12 Defensive Lineman of the Year in 2018, is the first defensive end taken by the Texans since 2017 and will now come in and learn from one of the best.“I think I can learn from J.J. (Watt), especially Zach Fulton Jersey ,” Omenihu said. “Just because we play the same position. Just hand work, how to use my length a little bit better and with Jadeveon (Clowney) he’s played multiple positions with the Texans. Crazy enough I wore No. 7 because of him in high school, wore No. 90 because of him as well. A guy I just watched and I want to be just like him.”SURPRISE MOVEWith their final pick, the Texans took the “12th Man” from Texas A&M. Cullen Gillaspia (220th overall), who was originally a walk-on, wore No. 12 for the Aggies and this past season played fullback for the first time in his college career.Gillaspia is a native of Houston, playing high school football at Katy Taylor Nick Martin Jersey , and attended the Texans local pro day. Gillaspia becomes the first 12th man to get drafted.“Going from a special teams guy to a first-year fullback hearing that call you hope for it, but you don’t necessarily expect it,” said Gillaspia, who was emotional when he received the call while at a family crawfish boil. “You prepare for the best and expect the worst. When I got that call in the seventh round, I couldn’t have been happier. Brian Gaine called me and made me a Texan and this is a dream come true.”HOW THEY DIDThe Texans had a plan entering the draft and seemed to have executed it.Gaine, who didn’t have a first or second-round pick last year, didn’t change how he approached this year’s draft.“Our whole goal for the draft was to honor the process Cullen Gillaspia Houston Texans Jersey ,” Gaine said. “We had a very good balance of best available, mixed with the opportunity to meet team needs.”WHAT’S NEXT?The Texans addressed a lot of needs in this draft. It looks as though Houston has added plenty of depth in the secondary and on the offensive line with the draft and free agency.Houston could look to add some more wide receivers to help DeAndre Hopkins, Will Fuller and Keke Coutee. Also in the backfield some more help for Lamar Miller and D’Onta Foreman.“We’re trying to do the best job possible to create the most competitive roster possible,” O’Brien said about approaching undrafted free agency. “That’s when you have a good football team. When at every stage of the year you have a very competitive roster. That’s what we’re going to work to do.” It’s two rounds of mock drafting."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Texans StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Texans NewsYahoo Texans Team PageYahoo Texans ReportYahoo Texans Depth ChartYahoo Texans TransactionsYahoo Texans PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕2019 NFL Draft2019 Houston Texans Offseason2019 NFL Mock Draft: Mocking The Draft Has The Texans Selecting...New,20commentsIt’s two rounds of mock drafting. CDTShareTweetShareShare2019 NFL Mock Draft: Mocking The Draft Has The Texans Selecting...Brian Spurlock-USA TODAY SportsHey, we are now a month away from Fiesta and the 2019 NFL Draft. I have two more things I really want to write, and once they are done and published Cullen Gillaspia Jersey 2019 , I’ll become the mock drafter, the pirater, and I’ll watch a bunch of tackles and cornerbacks and talk myself into something. ANYWAYS, but before that, there are others producing very important draft content. One of which is SB Nation’s Mocking The Draft. They put out a two round mock draft. They have the Texans selecting...
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How Abba Kyari’s Police Team Extorted N1M Each From Suspected IPOB Members - SR Edoman 0 847 08-12-2021, 11:00 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  State of the Nation: Southern Governors meet in Lagos Edoman 0 696 07-05-2021, 03:11 PM
  Buhari To Meet His Doctor During Official Trip To Paris On Saturday - SaharaReporters Edoman 0 722 05-13-2021, 02:29 PM
  Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets Edoman 0 661 05-05-2021, 06:59 PM
  Nigeria ranked third-worst in global good governance index Edoman 0 497 04-26-2021, 10:24 PM
  Akwa United Football team involved in accident in Enugu; players and officials injure Edoman 0 631 03-12-2021, 06:36 PM
  Govt officials always present whenever I meet bandits – Gumi Edoman 0 515 03-11-2021, 09:00 AM
  Apapa Gridlock: E-Callup Ticket Forgery Uncovered By Lagos Traffic Team Edoman 0 526 03-10-2021, 01:11 PM