The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ring down at full speed.When Sean McV
ALLEN PARK Danny Amendola Jersey , Mich. (AP) — Trey Flowers‘ 6-year old daughter has already experienced plenty of success during her father’s NFL career.“She’s been fortunate to be at three Super Bowls. She has known that her daddy played for the Patriots,” Flowers said. “I just kind of hinted it to her: ‘What if daddy is a Lion? Do you like lions?’ “Flowers’ daughter Skyler was apparently a bit skeptical, but the 25-year-old defensive end says her favorite color is blue. So that’s a start. The big question is whether there will be any more Super Bowls in Flowers’ future. The Detroit Lions have never been to one, but they can hope that the three free agents they introduced Thursday will bring them a step closer.The Lions introduced Flowers, cornerback Justin Coleman and tight end Jesse James at their practice facility on Thursday. Detroit needed an edge rusher like Flowers because the oft-injured Ziggy Ansah was on the open market after playing with the Lions on the franchise tag last year.Later Thursday, Detroit announced it had signed offensive lineman Oday Aboushi and safety Andrew Adams.Like a lot of Lions, Flowers and Coleman have ties to the New England Patriots. Flowers had a career-high 7 ½ sacks last season for the Super Bowl champions and 21 over the last three years in New England. The Patriots drafted him in the fourth round out of Arkansas in 2015.Flowers joins a defensive line that got a boost in the middle of last season when Detroit traded for tackle Damon Harrison . Flowers says he hopes he can blend in and be a good teammate.“I think that’s very important — a new guy coming in, to just kind of gain the trust from his teammates and things before he kind of just comes in and acts like he knows it all,” Flowers said.Coleman started his career in New England in 2015, when Bob Quinn and Matt Patricia — the Lions’ current general manager and coach — worked for the Patriots. Coleman became a standout nickel cornerback over the last two seasons in Seattle.Coleman went to Brunswick High School in Georgia, the same school as Detroit cornerback Darius Slay and Lions defensive back Tracy Walker. Slay turned 28 in January. Coleman is 25 and Walker is 24.“I got a couple years with Darius. It was great playing with him,” Coleman said. “We never knew that we were both going to get to this point, but in high school he was one of the best players that was on the field. He kind of just motivated me to get on the field and play a lot more. He kind of helped me along the way, just being the leader that he is. I tried to just compete with him, just so I could get better myself.”The Lions were looking to upgrade their options at tight end a year after releasing Eric Ebron. James had 120 receptions for 1,189 yards and nine touchdowns in four seasons with the Pittsburgh Steelers.“Offensively Trey Flowers Jersey , I wasn’t used the way that I feel like I could be used here. I feel like my ceiling here is going to be much higher than it was in the past,” James said. “I feel like I’m coming here, I’m going to be a key part of this offense. In Pittsburgh, I was a key part, but I think my role here could be greater.”Although James is hopeful this move will be good for his career, he’s leaving his home state. He was born in Pennsylvania and went to Penn State.“It’s a hard place to leave,” James said. “I grew up in Pittsburgh. My dream was to be a Steeler. I got to do that for four years. Didn’t get the job done — never got to bring a Super Bowl to Pittsburgh — but my time there was a success. I’ve gotten a lot better, grew as a football player.”Aboushi spent the 2018 season with the Arizona Cardinals, playing in eight games and making six starts. He’s entering his sixth NFL season.Adams spent the 2018 season with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, playing in 13 games and making four starts. He played in two seasons for the New York Giants prior to that. When practice ends at UC Irvine and Aaron Donald is done chasing down the Los Angeles Rams' quarterbacks, he immediately starts after a high-energy 4-year-old with the same haircut as his All-Pro dad.A.J. Donald and his 6-year-old sister, Jaeda, are getting their first chance to go to training camp with their father, who missed the Rams' past two camps while holding out in search of a massive new contract.Aaron Donald finally got that six-year, $135 million extension with $87 million guaranteed last season, and he eagerly showed up to his first training camp since 2016 this month to pursue his third straight NFL Defensive Player of the Year award — and little A.J. Damon Harrison Jersey , too.Donald said Jaeda "doesn't remember the last time she was at camp, and my son has never seen camp. So to have them being around and watching me play football, and them getting to run around the field, these are the types of memories that last forever."The Rams have endured plenty of contract drama and high-stakes negotiations over the past few years, but everything is calm this summer. The defending NFC champions have no holdouts or drama in this camp, with the likes of Marcus Peters and Jared Goff eagerly showing up for work to earn their next deals instead of staying away."I feel that you just keep coming and you do what you need to do, and everything will get taken care of, man," said Peters, the two-time Pro Bowl cornerback starting the fifth year of his rookie contract. "We've got bigger goals, really. All that other stuff will take care of itself."Donald's presence is the biggest difference for the Rams, and his impact is felt on both sides of the ball.He serves as an example and a teaching resource for his teammates — particularly rookie nose tackle Greg Gaines, who is competing for the starting job to replace Ndamukong Suh.Donald's relentless rushes also force the Rams' offensive line to be at its best. Joseph Noteboom and Brian Allen have been tapped for starting jobs after scarcely playing last season, and no challenge in the NFL is much bigger than Donald bearing down at full speed.When Sean McVay was asked how he plans to monitor Donald's workload in his first training camp in three years, the head coach quipped: "Depends on how much he's wrecking practice. If he's really upsetting me by winning a lot, then he'll be standing next to me a lot."McVay is grateful to have Donald and running back Todd Gurley Ricky Jean Francois Jersey , who will work out sparingly until the regular season begins in a bid to keep him fresh. Even if they don't take every practice snap — and Donald has been as busy as anyone on the field — their veteran presence boosts McVay's workouts."The biggest thing is just the way that (Donald) affects his teammates," McVay said. "Having him here, what that represents when he turns it up. You see why the production is what it is, and why he's the special player that he is."Donald's absence from camp for the past two years clearly didn't affect him when the Rams finally reached the games that count, as his All-Pro selections and individual trophies attest.Yet Donald hopes the early start to his season will translate into quicker starts overall. He had just one sack in the first three games during the past two seasons before going on to rack up spectacular totals, including an NFL-best 20½ sacks last season — a record for an interior lineman."Being here and getting myself in football shape and working my moves, hopefully it won't take me four games to get going this year," Donald said. "I think it's going to be a plus for me getting here, getting going right away. If anything, I should be better."NOTES: Donald and most of the Rams' veterans sat out of practice Monday as part of McVay's schedule to keep his older players rested. Todd Gurley participated in workouts after sitting out Sunday, but the running back is likely to sit out Tuesday when the Rams wear full pads for the first time. ... With LT Andrew Whitworth sitting out, Noteboom moved from left guard to left tackle with the first-team offense, and Jamil Demby took Noteboom's regular spot at guard. ... The Rams have Wednesday off before the first of two joint practices with the Chargers on Thursday.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  President Buhari's Democracy Day Speech On June 12, 2021 (Full Text) Edoman 0 733 06-12-2021, 08:58 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Academy Awards (Oscars) 2021- Full list of winners Edoman 0 585 04-27-2021, 12:58 PM
  Nationwide Strike: JUSUN Shuts Down Abia, Demands Full Autonomy (photos, Video) Edoman 0 632 04-19-2021, 06:49 PM
  Aisha Buhari's book launch: Dangote gives N30m, Tinubu gives N20m (full list of donat Edoman 0 564 04-09-2021, 07:28 AM
  Kim Kardashian steps out without wedding ring after filing for divorce from Kanye Wes Edoman 0 470 02-25-2021, 03:28 PM
  2023: Fani-Kayode finally opens up on defection to APC [Full text] on Edoman 0 520 02-21-2021, 01:44 PM
  Full list of countries on the UK’s quarantine ‘red list' Edoman 0 502 01-28-2021, 01:55 PM
  ASUU-UNILAG Sanctions 240 Lectures For Enrolling On IPPIS (Full List) Edoman 0 535 01-01-2021, 05:46 PM