The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 16th December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 16TH DECEMBER.

CONTRIVE AND PRACTISE THE WORD

Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all (1 Timothy 4:15)

The Greek word for “meditate” has a very interesting and inspiring connotation; it’s “Meletao.” It means to carefully set your mind on something, and then contrive. It also means to practise in your mind. Our opening scripture says to meditate on God’s Word; that means, set your mind on it; contemplate, contrive and practise it in your mind.

Imagine practising in your mind the outreach meeting you’re about to hold, or practising in your mind the people you’re going to lead to Christ in the coming year! It’s important that you contemplate, contrive and practise God’s Word, and His visions in your mind from time to time. See yourself walking in the realities of the Word and the visions it creates in your spirit.

Joshua 1:8 says, “This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein....” Notice the underlined part: Meditation, contriving the Word will cause you to do what it says; it’ll propel you to action. And the blessing is manifested in the “doing” (James 1:22-25).

What’s 2020 going to be like for you? Begin to contrive and practise it in your mind. See visions of glory, visions of yourself walking in greater levels and dimensions of faith. See yourself charting new frontiers and blazing new trails for the Gospel. Hallelujah! Maybe the year hasn’t exactly been the way you expected; don’t be discouraged. Contrive now what you want the future to be.

Remember, you’re the architect of your own life, with the design brief from your heavenly client. An architect is able to walk through the length and breadth of a skyscraper in his mind, by reason of his training, even before the foundation of the building is laid. To him, that building is already a reality, even though it may still be on paper. Likewise, let the image of your glorious life and future be so clear and real in your spirit as you spend time in prayer and meditation (Exodus 26:30; Hebrews 8:5).

PRAYER

Dear Father, my mind is stayed on your infallible Word; therefore, my prosperity through the Word is evident. I’m transformed from glory to glory through the power of your Word, and I see myself making greater progress, taking new territories and charting new frontiers for the Gospel, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Psalm 1:1-3; Isaiah 26:3; James 1:22-25
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Revelation 8 ; Obadiah

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 21:1-12 ; 2 Chronicles 30

#TALKINGSESSION

16TH DECEMBER.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, I thank You for the power of Your good and eternal Word that’s at work in me today, having embraced it as the more sure Word of prophecy—to live by, and build my life on! By the power of Your Word, I fight to win in the good fight of faith today, and every day.

I take charge of my life today. I refuse any attitude, habit or lifestyle that is inconsistent with the gospel. I am full of love, patience and endurance. No matter what happens around me, I dont bow to the pressure.

I hold myself in from within. I am an heir of salvation and ministering spirit (angels) are at work on my behalf. Today, I charge them in the Name of Jesus, to go forth on my behalf and cause the good Word of God to come to pass in my life. As I release faith-filled words, they see to it that the words I speak come to pass.

I dispatch You this day to speedily deliver unto me the answers to my prayers and supplications which have already been answered by the Father, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 16TH DECEMBER 2019

THEME: KEEP FIRING ON a ALL CYLINDERS.

MEMORISE:

And we desire that every one of you do shew the same diligence to the full assurance of hope unto the end: Hebrews 6:11.

READ: Revelation 21:1-9.

1.And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2.And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3.And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4.And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

5.And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

6.And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

7.He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

8.But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

9.And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.

It is a thing of joy that the truth about our Christian race and the rewards awaiting us at the finish line are not hidden from us. Speaking in today’s memory verse, the Holy Ghost admonishes us to diligently endure till the end of our Christian race, hearing at the back of our minds the assurance of an eternal life of abundance.

Our Lord Jesus Christ also shed light on the honors re-served for us, saying in Revelation 2:25-26:
“But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.
26.And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:”

It is not an overstatement to say that the Christian race is a difficult task to undertake. Our Lord Jesus Christ did not hide this from us; rather, He said in John 15:20:
“Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.”
The early Church endured the persecution of both the Jewish religious leaders and the Roman government.

At that time, being a follower of Jesus Christ was enough of crime to earn a person the death penalty. In spite of this, like the Hebrew boys of old (Daniel 3:14-18), they did not deny their faith in the Master. Unfortunately, what we have in some Christians these days is a shadow of the deep commitment demonstrated by our forerunners.

Unfortunately, what we have in some Christians these days is a shadow of the deep commitment demonstrated by our forerunners. Today, the treat of being penalized for preaching the gospel to a work colleague sends fear down the spine of Christians in organizations, and they retreat into the shell of passive Christianity, to the delight of the antichrist spirit who orchestrates such attacks in contrast, when the Jewish leaders warned the apostles of old against preaching the gospel of Christ, they responded in Acts 4:19b-20, saying:
“Whether it be right in the sight of God to hearken unto you more than unto God, judge ye.

For we cannot but speak the things which we have seen and heard.”
After they were released from detention and interrogation the apostles returned to their company and kept firing on all cylinders. Raising their voices to God in prayer, they received even greater boldness (Acts 4:31). Are you facing hardship and persecution because of your faith? I encourage you to remain steadfast, because our Master will soon return to take all our pain away.

Be encouraged by God’s word in Revelation 21:4, saying to you:
“And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.”
May you not miss heaven in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please strengthen me as I journey through this life to the heavenly Jerusalem.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 139-143, Zechariah 3.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE.

HYMN 17: HOLD THE FORTH.

1. Ho, my comrades, see the signal, waving in the sky!
Reinforcements now appearing, victory is nigh.

o Refrain:

“Hold the fort, for I am coming,” Jesus signals still;
Wave the answer back to Heaven, “By Thy grace we will.”

2. See the mighty host advancing, Satan leading on;
Mighty ones around us falling, courage almost gone!

3. See the glorious banner waving! Hear the trumpet blow!
In our Leader’s Name we triumph over every foe.

4. Fierce and long the battle rages, but our help is near;
Onward comes our great Commander, cheer, my comrades, cheer!
*MORNING TEA☕*

*MONDAY 16 DECEMBER 2019?*

*HE WILL RESPOND⚓*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
"Oh, that we might know the *LORD*! Let us press on to know him. He will respond to us as surely as the arrival of dawn or the coming of rains in early spring."
_*(Hosea 6:3, NLT)*_

_*Hosea 6:3 KJV*_
Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the *LORD*: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
GOD promises that He is near to those who call upon His name. It doesn’t matter where you are or what you’re going through; He is your deliverer. He’ll bring light into your darkest hour. He’ll bring rain into the dry places. He’ll bring restoration and healing to the broken places. When you call on His name, you can be assured that He will respond. As sure as the sun will rise tomorrow, GOD will faithfully respond when you seek Him.

Sometimes people think they have to clean themselves up or change their behavior or habits before they can turn to Him, but that’s not what GOD says. He is ready to receive you just as you are. Even if you feel like a mess, His arms are open wide today. Open your heart and call upon Him. Press on to know Him and His goodness.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY?*
Father in heaven, thank You for always receiving me with open arms. I choose today to give You all that I am. I choose to press on that I may know You. In *JESUS*’ Name. Amen.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY

DEVOTIONAL BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE
MONDAY, 16/12/2019

TOPIC: NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST YOU SHALL PROSPER

SCRIPTURE: No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD. Isaiah 54:17

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Even if it was Lucifer that gathered his demons against you; relax, that gathering scattered even before they gathered.
A weapon is any object designed for fighting or attacking somebody.

As it is in the physical so also it is in the spiritual. There are spiritual weapons also designed by witches, wizards or demonic agents to inflict pain and destruction on their victims. But the good news is that no weapon formed against you shall succeed (Isaiah 54:17).

‘No weapon formed against you shall prosper’. God seems to be saying to you, ‘My child, the only conspiracy or gathering that can succeed against you is the one that was originated by Me. For as long as a conspiracy is not from Me, by Me or through Me, it is nothing to worry about, it cannot succeed against you.’ Hallelujah!

So, the matter is not the gathering, but who gathered them? Even if it was Lucifer that gathered his demons against you; relax, that gathering scattered even before they gathered.

The meaning is, anytime someone tells you, ‘Do you know there is a gang up against you in your office; do you know there is a gang up against you in your village? Do you know there is a gang up against your life and destiny in the spirit world?’ Your response should be, ‘Who gathered them?’

The truth is if they were not gathered by God, they must scatter by fire. If God did not gather them, do not fear them; just exist and behave as if the devil does not exist.

Today, I prophesy that you shall exist above the reach of the enemy in this season and beyond, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS: Even if it was Lucifer that gathered his demons against you; relax, that gathering scattered even before they gathered
ASSIGNMENT(S)

1. Live and walk as if there is a spring under your feet because of the consciousness that no weapon formed against you can succeed.

PRAYER:Lord, I confess that no satanic, witchcraft, diabolic plot or weapon formed against me in this season shall prevail. I am too fortified to be forced out of my life and destiny. I take refuge in You Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

QUOTE: Anytime activity exceeds spirituality then adversity is inevitable culled from ‘Thou Art my Battle Axe’ by Dr. Paul Enenche

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING GET THIS MESSAGE: No Weapon Formed Shall Prosper
DAILY READING: Micah 5:1 to 7:20, Revelation 7:1 to 17, Psalm 135:1 to 21, Proverbs 30:5 to 6

AMAZING FACT: The human embryo actually begins developing eyelashes between the 7th to 8th week of pregnancy

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION:I decree the scattering of every demonic/occultic gang up against your life and destiny in this season, in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPION

DATE: MONDAY 16TH DECEMBER, 2019

TOPIC: AN EAGLE ON HIGH! LIVE THAT TRUTH!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: (EPHESIANS 2:1-9)

When God looks at you, what does He see? He sees you through the Blood of Jesus. He sees every good thing that is in you in Christ Jesus. No one understands Toyota cars and buses like the engineers of Toyota Car Manufacturing Company.

No one understands Boeing airplanes like the Boeing engineers that assembled it. In the same way, No One Understands You And Appreciates You Like “Jehovah Overdo” That Created You! That is why you need to see that when He tells you to step out and do something, it is because He sees and knows that you have within you ALL that it takes to do that thing.
When He told me to leave PHARMACY for HIM, I HAD TO OBEY AFTER MUCH RESISTANCE, because I believe He knows my tomorrow and I remembered what Hudson Taylor said: “God’s work done in God’s way will never lack God’s supplies.”

Hear me: You are not a “Second-hand kingdom citizen.” You have the same standing before God that Jesus Christ has. That is why today’s scripture Vs.6 says that God has raised us up and made in the heavenly places. We are seated TOGETHER WITH Him and WE ARE JOINT-HEIRS!

No wonder Tim Keller wrote these lines: “Christ literally walked in our shoes.” Yes! He was the WORD made FLESH! He is the everlasting EMMANUEL! Oh, thank you Gracious Father God! No wonder the devil is scared of you discovering and applying these truths concerning who you are.

When A Man/Woman Knows Who He/She Is, It Becomes Very Difficult to Oppress Him/Her! You are not a “Second fiddle.” You are not a disadvantage!
As 2019 ends, rise up daily and remember what Lysa Terkeurst admonished: “Remember who you are.

Don’t compromise for anyone, for any reason. You are a child of the Almighty God. Live that truth.”
Oh! Live that truth! Take your place! You are a child of the Almighty God, created to REIGN WITH CHRIST! You are an EAGLE on High (See Deut 32:11)! Don’t live like a chicken in dirt! Peace!
The 2020 January 21-day fasting prayers!

The 2020 ODM and “War Against Haman – 15” booklets are out! Give them out as Christmas/New Year gift items. Get your copies from any bookshop now! Give to Family/Friends this month! The “War Against Haman-15” booklet contains the 2020 January 21-day fasting prayers!

PRAYER POINTS:

Take Song 1: Higher ground…

1. In your own words, pray on today’s WORD!
2. I am an EAGLE for God! I dwell in high places! I refuse to live like a victim of life or a chicken! I walk in boldness and kingdom authority and I take what belongs to me from this day in Jesus name! I am a winner and a victor!
3. All you evil agents of retrogression, labouring to draw me back and reprogramming me for shame, FREEZE, DRY AND SCATTER NOW, BY FIRE.
4. Pray about today!

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (HEBREWS 11-13)
BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF

Song 1: I’m Pressing On The Upward Way.

1. I’m pressing on the upward way,
New heights I’m gaining every day;
Still praying as I onward bound,
“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.”

Refrain:

1. Lord, lift me up, and let me stand
By faith on Canaan’s tableland;
A higher plane than I have found,
Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.

2. My heart has no desire to stay
Where doubts arise and fears dismay;
Though some may dwell where these abound,
My prayer, my aim, is higher ground.

3. I want to live above the world,
Though Satan’s darts at me are hurled;
For faith has caught the joyful sound,
The song of saints on higher ground.

4. I want to scale the utmost height
And catch a gleam of glory bright;
But still I’ll pray till rest I’ve found,
“Lord, lead me on to higher ground.
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2019}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Monday, December 16, 2019

TOPIC: DON'T LEAVE FROM UNDER HIS SHADOW
Read Psalm 91:1-16

1. He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
3. Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
4. He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
5. Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
6. Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
7. A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
8. Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
9. Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
10. There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
11. For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
12. They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
13. Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
14. Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
15. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
16. With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

MEMORISE: He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty (Psalm 91:1)

EXPOSITION

The statement, 'He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty' (Psa. 91:1), is somewhat conditional. It implies that if one dwells in the secret place of God, that is in Christ Jesus, one would abide under His shadow, thus escaping the onslaughts of the archenemy of our soul.

But if anyone chooses to leave from under God's shadow, he/she should make do with whatever becomes of him/her in the hands of God's, and our own enemy.

Dinah, Israel's only daughter, should have stayed within the confines of her father's household, but she longed to, and 'went out to see the daughters of the land' (Gen. 34:1). She went out to 'see' what God and his father didn't want her to see, and she ended up having a very bitter experience in the hands of Shechem, the son of Hamor, that she regretted all her life (vv. 2ff). In like manner, Israel kept enjoying God's blessings as long as, and as much as they stayed within the confines of His holy Law. They were sold off to exile when they recalcitrantly veered off.

Please, don't stray away from the shadow of the Most High. The result has always been disastrous. Ask Adam.

However, the only way to stay in God's secret place is to first accept the Lordship of Jesus, and be filled with the Holy Spirit. Also, the readiness must be there to obey God's instructions by His Spirit (Rom. 8:14ff). Regularly fellowship with Him in His Word and prayer. We should also cherish the fellowship of His people (Heb. 10:25). Don't quit God's secret place!

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, give me a better understanding of Your secret place, so that I can be there all the days of my life.
2. Pray for victory over everything trying to pull you away from under the shadow of the Most High.
3. Lord, powerfully visit ministers of God who have veered off Your secret place to seek refuge with satanic powers, and bring them back to Your abode.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Hosea 4:4 - 8:5; Revelation 3:19 - 5:6
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE

Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM