The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 15th December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY, 15TH DECEMBER.

A LIFE-STYLE OF THANKSGIVING

Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me... (Psalm 50:23).
When many hear “thanksgiving,” what comes to their mind is usually thanksgiving offering, which is good. God expects us to thank Him with our offerings, but thanksgiving is much more than giving your offerings; it ought to be a way of life.

Think about Jesus: during His ministry in the earth, He prayed on several occasions, but mostly in gratitude to the Father. When He was to raise Lazarus from the dead (someone who had been dead and buried for four days), He didn’t wail or beg; He gave thanks. He said, “...Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me” (John 11:41).

In St. John’s Gospel, He had ended His ministration to a multitude that followed Him to the desert area, but didn’t want to send them home, hungry. All that was available was a little boy’s lunch: five mini loaves of bread and two fishes.

That certainly wouldn’t suffice to feed a teeming multitude of five thousand men (women and children not counted). But the Bible says, “And Jesus took the loaves; and when he had given thanks, he distributed to the disciples, and the disciples to them that were set down; and likewise of the fishes as much as they would” (John 6:11). Notice what He did that resulted in the miracle: He gave thanks!

When was the last time you gave thanks for something you realised you needed, without having to ask God for it? That’s the life you ought to be living as a Christian. Cultivate the lifestyle of thanksgiving. All things are yours already; therefore, when you think there’s something you require, give thanks to God for it, because you know it’s yours already.

The Father loves you so much; there’s nothing you’d have to “drag” Him to do for you. Your response—your faith-attitude—should be a daily life of praise and thanksgiving to Him for His grace and loving-kindness. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for blessing me with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places, in Christ Jesus. I have everything I require to effectually serve you and live joyfully every day. Thank you for beautifying my life with your glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Jeremiah 30:19; Philippians 4:6-7; Colossians 2:6-7
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Revelation 7 ; Amos 5-9

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 20:19-31 ; 2 Chronicles 29
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

DATE: SUNDAY 15TH DECEMBER, 2019.

THEME: WHAT IS MAN?

MEMORISE:
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have domination over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. (Genesis 1:26)

READ: PSALM 8:1-9 (KJV)

1. O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens.

2. Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.

3. When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;

4. What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?

5. For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.

6. Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet;

7. All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field;

8. The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas.

9. O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!

The topic of today’s devotional is a question that has confounded the minds of many and has persistently been on people’s lips down the ages. People are confounded by this question because they have refused to accept the answer that God provides on this in His word.
The reason why they reject what God’s word says about it is that they don’t want to be subject to God’s authority as their creator. They have therefore developed an alternate reality for themselves that says man evolved from apes. This is a lie of the devil, fabricated to debase the glory of man and keep him oblivious of the power and domination he stole from him.
The essence of man is revealed in today’s memory verse. This scripture explains that man emanated from God. In other words, man is the image of God.
When we read through the first two chapters of the book of Genesis, we see that man is God’s representative on earth and a co-ruler with Him.
Man is the visible representation of the Almighty God, who is a Spirit.

How awesome this is! No wonder the Psalmist was astounded when he caught a revelation of who man is in today’s Bible reading. He observed in Psalm 8:6:
“ Thou madest him to have domination over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet. ”

The lesson from this scripture is that man must not live below the standard which God set for him to live by. What brings man down to live below God’s standard for him is sin.
Man is fearfully and wonderfully created by God to be in charge of all circumstances of life. Beloved, if you are not living in domination, you are not living out the man in you.
I don’t mean what man became after the fall; I mean the man described by God in Genesis 1:26&31.
The question is, what can man do today to regain his dominion?
The scripture is clear about this: man must be regenerated by being born again.
There must be a spiritual re-engineering in the fallen man for him to return to God’s original design for his life.
This is the reason why Jesus told Nicodemus in John 3:3b:
“ Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”
After we are born again, we have an inheritance in Jesus Christ to have our domination restored to us (Ephesians 1:11-18).
Beloved, Jesus Christ takes away the image of the fallen man and bring back the original man in you for domination, if only you will genuinely accept Him today and live by His principles and ideals.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please remove every trace of the curse of the first Adam from my life today, and restore me to the original image in which You made me.

AUHOR: PASTOR E. A ADEBOYE.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: PSALM 132-138, ZECHARIAH 1:18-2:13

HYMNAL: HYMN 13:
I AM A VICTOR

1. Yes, I know I am a victor
For the Bible tells me so
God made me more than a conqueror,
Much stronger than all my foes.

CHORUS:
Jesus loves me and I love Him,
Together we rule the world
Christ with me I will overcome
By His Blood, His Name, His Word.

2. Yes, I know I am a victor,
Stronger than demons I am,
To Satan I am a terror
I am free, o yes, I am.

3. Yes, I know I am a victor,
Stronger than lack, poverty
All my needs Jesus provides for,
I have life abundantly.

4. Yes, I know I am a victor,
Barrenness no more indeed
Fruitful is the God I live for
All my dreams shall be fulfilled.

5. Yes, I know I am a victor,
By His strength I shall succeed
No more loss and no more failure
Glory to glory proceed.

6. Yes, I know I am a victor,
No more sorrow, no despair
Jesus Christ is my own Succour
Tomorrow is joy and cheer.

7. Yes, I know I am a victor,
Very soon I’ll reign with Him
His promise is my sure anchor
He’s coming to take me home.

8. Jesus loves me and I love Him,
We rule this world together
As He is so right now I am
Hear me shout Halleluyah.

9. Jesus loves me Halleluyah,
Hear me shout Halleluyah
Halleluyah, Halleluyah
Glory be to God on high.
*MORNING TEA☕*

*SUNDAY 15 DECEMBER 2019?*

*HE ORCHESTRATES YOUR LIFE⚓*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
There are many plans in a man’s heart, nevertheless the *LORD*’s counsel - that will stand. 
_*(Proverbs 19:21, NKJV)*_

_*Proverbs 19:21 KJV*_
There are many devices in a man's heart; nevertheless the counsel of the *LORD*, that shall stand.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
GOD is a strategic GOD. He has laid out an exact plan for your life down to the smallest details. GOD knows the people you’re going to need to help fulfill your destiny. He knows who He is going to use to give you a good break and who He is going to use to put in a good word for you. He knows when someone is going to need to be there to help you out of a difficult time. GOD has it all figured out. Your steps are being directed by the Creator of the universe, not randomly or vaguely. GOD is orchestrating our lives down to the very second, causing us to be at the right place at the right time so we can meet the right people that He ordained before the foundation of the world. I can look back over my life and see time and time again where GOD directed my steps down to the exact moment. If I had been ten seconds earlier or ten seconds later, I would have missed an opportunity. 

Today, be encouraged because your times are in His hands. He orchestrates your life, so keep your faith and trust in Him.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY?*
Father, thank You for orchestrating my life. I trust that my times are in Your hands. I trust that You are working things out for my good as I keep my faith and hope in You in *JESUS*’ name. Amen.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY 

DEVOTIONAL BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

SUNDAY, 15/12/2019

TOPIC: THE PRESERVATION POWER OF PROPHETIC IMPARTATION

SCRIPTURE: Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marveled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus. Acts 4:13

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Who surrounds you determines what you can survive. Your father determines your cover; your priest determines your shield.

Prophetic impartation is the transfer of spiritual virtue from the region of higher concentration to the region of lower concentration through the administration of the Power, Principles and the Presence of God without diminishing or reduction in the quality and quantity of the former. Prophetic impartation is critical to destiny preservation (Hosea 12:13).

Please know this: Your father determines your cover; your prophet determines your protection; your priest determines your shield; who surrounds you determines what you can survive in life.
Genuine Pastors, spiritual fathers and prophets are channels of divine prophetic impartation and preservation. This is why a man without a pastor is a man without a pasture; a man without a father is a man without a cover; a man without a prophet is a man without profit.

What would Joshua have become without the prophetic mantle of Moses? (Joshua 1:1-2) What would have become of Elisha without the prophetic mantle of Elijah? (2 Kings 2:12-14)
The mantle of your prophet or pastor is calculated for your establishment and for the tackling of your embarrassment in life.

Today, by the prophetic mantle of God on my life, I delete every shame or embarrassment of your life. The mantle shall preserve both you and your household in this season, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS: Who surrounds you determines what you can survive. Your father determines your cover; your priest determines your shield.
ASSIGNMENT (S):

1. Peradventure you do not have a pastor or prophet over your life yet, ask God to direct you to His chosen servant over your life.
2. Value your God-ordained pastor or prophet because your sense of value determines the flow of virtue and cover.
For Further Understanding, Get This Message: Secrets of Generational Impact

PRAYER: Lord, I make demands on Your Grace for proper connection and collection of the full benefit of a prophetic impartation in my life. I bring myself under the cover of the mantle of this commission Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY READING: Micah 1:1 to 4:13, Revelation 6:1 to 17, Psalm 134:1 to 3, Proverbs 30:1 to 4
QUOTE: When you submit to higher grace, you contact that grace. Culled from 10 Principal Secrets of Principal People by Dr Paul Enenche
AMAZING FACT: Your upper lid has around 200 lashes and your lower lid has around 100!

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: By the Apostolic and prophetic mantle of God over my life, I decree your preservation by the authority of God in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL 

BOOKLET FOR CHAMPION

DATE: SUNDAY 15TH DECEMBER, 2019

TOPIC: THE SECRET OF THE LIBERAL SOUL!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: (2 CORINTHIANS 9:6-11; PROVERBS 11:24-26)

Today’s scriptures share one of the most powerful and well known principles of life: YOUR CURRENT HARVEST IN LIFE IS A FUNCTION OF YOUR PAST SEEDS! What you sow now determines what you will reap tomorrow.

Also, the QUANTITY you sow determines the QUANTITY you will reap. This principle affects every area of life including finances and your daily actions.

No wonder King Solomon said many centuries ago, by the spirit of wisdom that God blessed him with, that “There is that scattereth, and yet increaseth; and there is that withholdeth more than is meet, but it tendeth to poverty. The liberal soul shall BE MADE FAT (today’s second scripture).”

Note: MADE FAT! The Amplified Bible puts it this way: “There are those who [generously) scatter abroad, and yet increase more; there are those who withhold more than is fitting or what is justly due, but it results only in want.

The liberal person shall be enriched, and he who waters shall himself be watered.” You will be ENRICHED and WATERED! “WATERED” means whatever you lay your hands to do, CANNOT WITHER or DRY UP!

Wow! Determine to be a MORE LIBERAL soul – a person that gives freely! *But here is the secret: If you look at the size of your wallet or bank account before you give, you may never give!* THERE IS GIVING-FATIGUE IN THE CHURCH TODAY due to unfaithful people and pastors!

Others keep thinking within themselves, “When I become a millionaire, I will start giving.” “When I get that promotion and they increase my salary, I will have enough to give or pay my Tithes.
But note this: What you do now is what you will be doing when you start earning more money! If you have not been giving your tithes now (with the little you are earning), if your income increases, the “distractions” that are now stopping you from giving your tithe will also increase later!

You may not be able to do great things now, you may not be able to give great and large gifts now, but When You Wrap That Little Gift With Love And You Release It, God’s Rich Hands Of Grace Will See To It That You Are Enriched With More And More! It is a universal law of the UNIVERSE! (Sow ODM as a New Year gift).

The 2020 ODM and “War Against Haman – 15” booklets are out! Give them out as Christmas/New Year gift items. Get your copies from any bookshop now! Give to Family / Friends this month! The “War Against Haman-15” booklet contains the 2020 January 21-day fasting prayers!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led now.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led.
2. Father, I receive a heart that gives willingly and cheerfully.
3. My seed will speak and produce a rich harvest for me, in Jesus name.
4. I destroy the hold of the devil in this particular area (mention the area) of my life/ministry in Jesus name. Loose an end-of-year new song!
5. Cancel 17 deadly accidents this month!

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (HEBREWS 8-10)
BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2019}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Sunday, December 15, 2019

TOPIC: WHAT DO YOU SEE?
Read Acts 7:55-59

55. But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,
56. And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.
57. Then they cried out with a loud voice, and stopped their ears, and ran upon him with one accord,
58. And cast him out of the city, and stoned him: and the witnesses laid down their clothes at a young man's feet, whose name was Saul.
59. And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.

MEMORISE: And said, "Look! I see the heavens opened and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God!" (Acts 7:56)

EXPOSITION

Moses couldn't have confronted Pharaoh, if he had not see God. To do great work for God, man must have personal encounter with Him, clearly. We will do great works for God, the moment we see Him and His glory.

David saw what Saul, the first king of Israel, and his warriors couldn't see - the mightiness and awesomeness of God. He knew the divine promise of them putting thousands to fight on the battlefield (cf. Lev. 26:8). Whatever we see in God, man and situations around us inform our perceptions. All the Israelites, except David, saw the giant in Goliath. David who had better eyes (God's sight), saw the bird in Goliath, and attacked it.

In 2 Kings 2, Elisha saw the chariot of fire that took his master, Elijah to heaven. At that point, his life was turned around. What you see in the Lord determines what you become in life. In the same vein, Elisha's servant at Dothan initially saw the troops, horses, and chariots sent by King of Aram, and was sore afraid. But when God opened his inner eye, he realised that those with them were more than those with their enemies. Unless our eyes are opened, we may not see the greatness and goodness of God.

The killers of Stephen saw him dying, but he saw Christ giving him standing ovation on the throne of God, to gloriously welcome him home. The people were amazed at his action; even praying for his killers. Why? He was full of the Holy Spirit, seeing what they couldn't see (Acts 7:56). Dear reader, endeavour to see Christ on His throne.

PRAYER POINTS

1. I receive insight into Your future plans for my life, O Lord, in Jesus' name.
2. Lord, open my eyes to see only what You want me to see, henceforth.
3. Lord, help Your Church to see the urgency of the task ahead, as the Day draws closer than we first believed.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Dan. 11:38 - 12:13; Hos. 1:1 - 4:3; Rev. 2:27 - 3:18
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM