The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 14th December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY, 14TH DECEMBER.

BE FOCUSED

For the Lord GOD will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed (Isaiah 50:7).

God wants us to set our hearts on His Word and not be distracted by circumstances, experiences, or adversity. It brings to mind the words of the Psalmist in Psalm 119:69 (MSG): “The godless spread lies about me, but I focus my attention on what you are saying.” Also, Romans 4:19 (MSG) says, “Abraham didn’t focus on his own impotence and say, ‘It’s hopeless. This hundred-year-old body could never father a child.’ Nor did he survey Sarah’s decades of infertility and give up.”

In the New Testament, the Bible talks about Jesus in Luke 9:51: “And it came to pass, when the time was come that he should be received up, he stedfastly set his face to go to Jerusalem.” Why was His face set steadfastly on His destination? He knew that was His last visit to Jerusalem, and this time, it was for His life; He was going to the Cross to die for the sins of the world, and He wasn’t going to let anyone distract Him from it.

In our world today, there’re so many distractions, but you must remain focused on the dream, the vision,that the Lord has put in your heart. Have a tunnel-vision towards God’s agenda. It’s the way to win. Many years ago, the Lord said to me, “Son, don’t look around. Be focused; refuse to be distracted.”
Some Christians have found themselves being distracted by too many things.

They’re distracted by the state of the economy and several other happenings around them. They can’t accomplish much in life that way. When you’re a man or woman of purpose and vision, you’re not perturbed about the economics or economies of this world, because you know that you’re not of this world.

Nothing in, and of this world can place a limit on you or cause you to be disadvantaged, because you won before you came. You were already a success before you started. Therefore, set your sail and rule your world.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for the high calling with which you called me in Christ Jesus. My eyes are on you, the author and perfecter of my faith. I don’t see shadows; I’m walking in your perfect will and destiny for my life, victorious all the way, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Hebrews 12:1-2 AMPC; 1 Corinthians 15:58
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Revelation 6 ; Amos 1-4

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 20:11-18 ; 2 Chronicles 28

AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

14TH DECEMBER.

I affirm that God lives in me! The Spirit of God has set me in the direction of God’s perfect will.

I am anointed and graced to take the message of Christ’s salvation to my world, making known the mysteries of our glorious kingdom, touching lives, and bringing the oppressed out of bondage and darkness into the glorious liberty of the sons of God.

I am zealous and fervent, consumed with passion for the Gospel, and the things which the Spirit has placed in my heart to accomplish for His glory. I win every day and make progress with giant strides. I am effective and effectual in the communication and expression of my faith.

I am founded on the rock, therefore, I refuse to be afraid of the evil that destroys men’s life. At all times, my heart is open to receive instructions and corrections from the Spirit, which in turn propels me in the direction of God’s will and purpose for me.

I will never be stagnant or barren in my walk of faith. I move with the speed of the Spirit, and God’s word is causing me to spread and make progress on every side. Hallelujah! My spirit, soul, and body are conditioned by the word of God.

Even now, I am strengthened with might by the Holy Ghost in my inner man! Christ is alive in me, thus, nothing is impossible with me! I am sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency. Halleluiah! The Word of God is in my heart and in my mouth, producing results and bringing about a transformation in every area of my life.

I am excelling in good judgment, having the right ideas and making the right decisions, always. I am filled with the knowledge of God’s will, in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. Glory to God!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 14TH DECEMBER 2019

THEME: HELP ME, OH LORD.

MEMORISE:

Hear, O LORD, and have mercy upon me: LORD, be thou my helper. Psalm 30:10

READ: Psalm 30:10-12

10 Hear, O LORD, and have mercy upon me: LORD, be thou my helper.

11 Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness;

12 To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever.

At one point or the other in life, everyone requires a form of help from another person. Whether this help is received or not depends on the direction it is sought from. David was a man who needed great help to actualize his dream in life. It is therefore not surprising that he often sort for help, as seen in today’s memory verse. In Psalm 3:2-3, he also confesses God as his helper, saying:

“Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. Selah. But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.”

No wonder he achieved great things in life. Do you want God to be your helper like He was to David? If you do, you must make certain that you belong to His kingdom and have the assurance of His salvation, which is obtainable only in Jesus Christ. Jesus is ready to help you, and He will help you as you cry unto Him today. He understands everything you are passing through because He has felt what you feel. One of the reasons why He became a man was to experience what we go through as mortals, so that He can help us in every area of life as our High Priest. Speaking of this, Hebrews 4:15-16 says:
“ For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.”

Beloved, intimacy with God is one factor that yields accelerated help from Him. What does it take to be intimate with God? To guide us on this, the Holy Spirit says in Psalm 24:3-5:

“Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? or who shall stand in his holy place? He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully. He shall receive the blessing from the LORD, and righteousness from the God of his salvation.”

Divine help requires a perfect walk with God, such as God demanded from Abraham in Genesis 17:1 and reinforced by Jesus Christ in Matthew 5:48. In order to develop intimate fellowship with God, after becoming born again, we must walk before Him in perfection by paying close attention to His word (Psalm 119:105). Above all, it is the mercy of God that grants us access to His divine help (Psalm 109:26, Hebrews 4:16). Therefore, if I were you, I would call on His mercy whenever I need help in my life. Are you doing this or running from pillar to post?

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please send Your help to me speedily today, in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 120-131
Zechariah 1:1-17

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 8: MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE.
1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire!

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Savior, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Oh, bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul!
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL

BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

SATURDAY, 14/12/2019

TOPIC: CREATED TO LIVE, NOT TO BE ELIMINATED
SCRIPTURE: Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work....Isaiah 54:16

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: God didn’t make you to eliminate you; you were not created to be deleted out of life.

Going by our anchor Scripture above, God seems to be saying, ‘I did not create the blacksmith to manufacture instruments that would destroy you. The blacksmith can manufacture knife for yam but he has not been licensed to manufacture any weapon against you’.

The meaning is: the one who can manufacture a weapon to waste your life has not been created; the one who can manufacture the disease that would destroy you has not been formed; the Babalawo, mamalawo, boyalawo etc. (witch doctor) who can prepare the charm that will be used to kill you before your time does not exist.

The truth is, God didn’t make you to eliminate you; you were not created by God to be deleted out of life (Jeremiah 29:11).

Even if you mistakenly drink a deadly substance given to you by any demonic agent in human form, for as long as God didn’t create you for the devil to finish you, that poison would become water in your system, but it will be transferred into the system of the sender by some supernatural maneuverings. Hallelujah!

I decree to you that no equipment or tool that can finish you will ever be formed. And any one that has been formed and targeted at you is confirmed useless, powerless and harmless, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS: God didn’t make you to eliminate you; you were not created to be deleted out of life
ASSIGNMENT(S)

1. In the face of contradictions, confrontations and battles of life, always remember and believe the Word of God that says, ‘No weapon formed against you shall prosper’ (Isaiah 54:17).

PRAYER: Lord, I thank You for Your power of preservation over my life and destiny. Shield me from every trap, arrow or snare of the enemy. Let every plot of the enemy backfire on them Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

QUOTE: The closer you get to God, the more secured your life will be. The farther you move away from God, the more vulnerable your life and destiny will be. Culled from ‘15 Kingdom Strategies for Survival’ by Dr Paul Enenche.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING GET THIS MESSAGE: No Weapon Formed Shall Prosper
DAILY READING: Jonah 1:1 to 4:11, Revelation 5:1 to 14, Psalm 133:1 to 3, Proverbs 29:26 to 27
AMAZING FACT: Goats eat consistently for 24 hours a day. They chew the cud.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION:Every weapon formed by the enemy against your life and destiny today is arrested and frustrated in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPION

DATE: SATURDAY 14TH DECEMBER, 2019

TOPIC: OH EVIL MAGICIANS; VOMIT MY GLORY!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: (EXODUS 7:8-12; PSALM 35:17-28)

Welcome and be reminded that the serpents of the rods of magicians of Moses produced are called NACCASH. NACCAS the ordinary, normal snake you see in your neighbourhood. Oh! NACCASH was ordinary but “TANNIN” was extraordinary! NACCASH was natural but TANNIN was supernatural.

And because when two powers meet in any battle the lesser power always bows, the TANNIN of Moses had to swallow up the three “NACCASH” of Pharaoh. Vs. 12 of the 1st Scripture says: “For they cast down every man his rod, and they became serpents: but Aaron’s rod swallowed up their rods.”

Glory to God! All that the magicians could do was to produce something ordinary and limited that was eventually swallowed up.

And what the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today’s devotional is that your enemies have limits. Oh! I prophesy to you today that Jehovah God shall limit and disgrace every stubborn enemy and magician as 2019 ends and 2020 begins. Those that hate you shall have their limits.

Yes! God shall waste their efforts, disappoint their devices and scatter their agenda concerning you in Jesus name. Your enemies are limited but you are unlimited because your God is unlimited.

That is why you must NEVER miss the anointing service of this SATURDAY and SUNDAY – 2 days! Be ready to pray because it is the last ANOINTING SERVICE of the year! THE EATER SHALL BE SWALLOWED UP! And what they ate SHALL BE VOMITED!

Theme is:
Oh you satanic magicians: VOMIT MY GLORY! It will be a time of RESTORATION OF ALL THAT WAS TAKEN FROM YOU THIS YEAR BY SATANIC SERPENTS!

The LORD will SWALLOW UP their plans and your OWN SHALL BE RELEASED BY FORCE! It is the last anointing service of 2019, so be there with 7 prayer points as I agree with you by laying hands on the 7 prayer points!

Ah! THEY MUST VOMIT WHAT THEY HAVE SWALLOWED UP THIS YEAR! Refuse to quit! Power, pass power! Pray now and see you at this weekend’s 2-day anointing services, 8.00am. Be ready to pray: NO CARRY OVERS!

2-DAY ANOINTING SERVICE!

Today is the beginning of the Lagos 2-day anointing services. Venue: Ogudu Mountain. Theme: “OH YOU SATANIC MAGICIANS; VOMIT MY GLORY” Time: 8am

PRAYER POINTS:

Take Song 1: Higher ground...
1. Thank the LORD, and pray generally about today’s word now.
2. Repent from ways in which you have compromised your holiness. PURGE ME O LORD!
3. See Psalm 35:25! Lord, disappoint my haters! They will not boast with my destiny in Jesus name!
4. I decree that evil magicians are under my feet. LORD, EXPOSE EVERY MAGICIAN BY FIRE! VOMIT MY GLORY! VOMIT my 2019 blessings!
5. O TANNIN, swallow up the rods of every magician this year in Jesus name. I command every NACCASH working against my destiny to die now in Jesus name.
6. Abba Father! As 2019 ends, LIMIT my haters! Waste their efforts and disappoint their devices in Jesus name.
7. Pray about today as led now.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (HEBREWS 5-7)
BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E KWAKPOVWE
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2019}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Saturday, December 14, 2019

TOPIC: VANITY UPON VANITY

Read 2 Kings 1:1-4

1. Now king David was old and stricken in years; and they covered him with clothes, but he gat no heat.
2. Wherefore his servants said unto him, Let there be sought for my lord the king a young virgin: and let her stand before the king, and let her cherish him, and let her lie in thy bosom, that my lord the king may get heat.
3. So they sought for a fair damsel throughout all the coasts of Israel, and found Abishag a Shunammite, and brought her to the king.
4. And the damsel was very fair, and cherished the king, and ministered to him: but the king knew her not.

MEMORISE: Remember now your Creator in the days of your youth, before the difficult days come, and the years draw near when you will say, "I have no pleasure in them" (Ecclesiastes 12:1)

EXPOSITION

Nothing in this world is worth dying for, nothing in this world deserves being desperate about or being addicted to. Solomon said that all that are in this world will end in vanity (Eccl. 1:2). We came to this world with nothing at all, and when we die, we go with nothing, irrespective of all the mansions, exotic cars, high positions of influence and affluence we might have garnered in the world.

King David, who could not hold himself, just at the sight of the naked woman, Bathsheba, not resting until he made sure he had his way with her (2 Sam. 11:1-4), now, towards the end of his life, on his sick bed, could not even keep warm, even with the best provision of a young, beautiful virgin to keep him warm. What he could not take his eyes off, was later in life given to him to safety him, and to the greatest shock, the Bible says he could not even touch, how much more laying with her (1 Kgs. 1:4). That is the vanity of life.

What is that thing you cannot resist? Cars, Mansions? Beautiful women? Handsome men? Money? Or, food or clothing? A time will come, when all your hard-earned belongings will become others'. We came to this world empty, we shall, in the same vein, go empty. No property will be taken along to the grave. Why the mad rush?

Ecclesiastes 12 beseeches us to remember to serve God (our Creator) while we are still strong, alive, agile and healthy. Instead of running after vain possessions of the world, we should crave and pursue serving God, doing His will, and entering His kingdom in the end (Matt. 6:31-33).

PRAYER POINTS

1. Father, give me the Spirit that does Your will at all times.
2. Lord, help me to be heavenly minded in my dealings on earth.
3. Lord, direct and re-direct the hearts of our children towards heavenly thoughts and ideas, right from their youngest ages.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Daniel 9:23 - 11:37; Revelation 2:6 - 2:26

Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain Blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM